Naruto 618 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 AM   #46
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,093
Thanks: 1,108
Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 618

I'm also hoping for Oro screwing up Madara's plans by showing up with fuckin' Hashirama into the field. I got a little excited for this series when Oro got reintroduced because honestly Madara and Tobi as the final "badasses" is pretty lame and now that Sasuke is back in the storyline I'm sure Kishi will try find a way to have Sasuke overpower them in some stupid fashion.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #47
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 618

How about that, I had i right the first time... Though the idea seemed way too predictable... At least now we get to see minato utterly curb stop the other three Hokage to prove his supremacy... then teach naruto the FTG so he can actually surpass minato...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #48
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 618

Prediction:

Unlike the 4 Hokages who where instantly sealed via ET into their edo bodies, the other half of the kyuubi is slowly creeping out of the Death God and fusing together with Orochimaru. It's gonna take a little time (2 chapters of the hokages talking) for it to happen. The hokages will lay out their defense for why the village and shinobi system are justified and needed to create and protect the peace, with each Hokage giving an example of such from his own generation. As soon as they finish their argument, the kyuubi will finally take over Oro's body, suppress his personality, and lay out his counter argument giving his own examples to rebuke the hokages, considering he's lived through ALL of their generations and then some.


So yeah, basically the shinobi world is on trial right now. Hokages are the defense, Kyuubi is the prosecution, and sasuke is the judge, jury, and executioner. I bet Juugo and Seigetsu will come to opposing conclusions on who's right and wrong.
__________________

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:58 AM   #49
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 618

@ AMA: as much as I really like your idea, I hope Kishimoto doesn't do that. He'd pretty much ruin it with his black&white nonsensical morality instead of presenting a good gray morality that would make that all the worthwhile.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #50
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Prediction:

Unlike the 4 Hokages who where instantly sealed via ET into their edo bodies, the other half of the kyuubi is slowly creeping out of the Death God and fusing together with Orochimaru. It's gonna take a little time (2 chapters of the hokages talking) for it to happen. The hokages will lay out their defense for why the village and shinobi system are justified and needed to create and protect the peace, with each Hokage giving an example of such from his own generation. As soon as they finish their argument, the kyuubi will finally take over Oro's body, suppress his personality, and lay out his counter argument giving his own examples to rebuke the hokages, considering he's lived through ALL of their generations and then some.


So yeah, basically the shinobi world is on trial right now. Hokages are the defense, Kyuubi is the prosecution, and sasuke is the judge, jury, and executioner. I bet Juugo and Seigetsu will come to opposing conclusions on who's right and wrong.
The kyuubi was sealed with minato's soul, showing a union of the two when they were sealed... so it's more likely that minato has the other half of the kyuubi with him IMO... Meaning we can see what minato can do with the power...

EDIT: there are actually six zetsu's... four for the edo tensai and one for Oro's new body... Then the last must be for sasuke IMO... He will read the sage's tablet and learn how to awaken the RG... and by juugo absorbing the last zetsu then injecting it into sasuke... he will gain hashirama's cells and awaken the RG and be able to use some mokuton too...

EDIT#2: and in all likelihood, Edo Tensai is a Senjutsu technique IMO... Kind off topic, but the fact only two sages are capable of actually using it while tobirama who created the technique could not... And the fact that the bodies never lose chakra, as if they draw their enemy off of the planet itself... Also, the bodies are made of earth, so like drawing nature energy to endlessly power them, there is infinite amount of earth to recreate them when they are damaged too... Because of this and some other factors, I think it is very likely that Edo Tensai is actually a senjutsu technique...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-30-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #51
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The kyuubi was sealed with minato's soul, showing a union of the two when they were sealed... so it's more likely that minato has the other half of the kyuubi with him IMO... Meaning we can see what minato can do with the power...

EDIT: there are actually six zetsu's... four for the edo tensai and one for Oro's new body... Then the last must be for sasuke IMO... He will read the sage's tablet and learn how to awaken the RG... and by juugo absorbing the last zetsu then injecting it into sasuke... he will gain hashirama's cells and awaken the RG and be able to use some mokuton too...

EDIT#2: and in all likelihood, Edo Tensai is a Senjutsu technique IMO... Kind off topic, but the fact only two sages are capable of actually using it while tobirama who created the technique could not... And the fact that the bodies never lose chakra, as if they draw their enemy off of the planet itself... Also, the bodies are made of earth, so like drawing nature energy to endlessly power them, there is infinite amount of earth to recreate them when they are damaged too... Because of this and some other factors, I think it is very likely that Edo Tensai is actually a senjutsu technique...


God i hope not. Another Uchiha getting the RG is not what this story needs!
Sasuke will have his talk. Make his decision but won't say what it is.
Instead he will say let's go to the main battlefield of this war.
Keeping us guessing for about 2 or three more chapters.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #52
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 618

Uh huh, I guess I can count on Jiraiya coming back to give Naruto a bit of a motivational speech.

Figured some damn way the 1st would be weaseled back into the plot, just fuckin' knew it, Kishi, smh...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #53
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity
 
Duncan33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 30
Posts: 671
Thanks: 146
Thanked 462 Times in 240 Posts
Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 618

I don't think that 6th white zestu will be used for anything. If you notice the one juugo has, it's face seems to be sunken in, meaning that juugo used his absorption powers to heal himself.

Also keep in mind that when Juugo put his cursed seal power into Sasuke his body became smaller.
__________________

Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 PM   #54
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sannin or not, all your jutsu's or not, if your base is Earth....DON'T FUCK WITH 'THOSE' 2 SPECIFIC UCHIHIAS.
Yeah... Oro isn't fucking with any of the Uchihas that have gained MS, not even Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Personally I can see Oro joining the Alliance, to test himself vs Madara, and he will fail. He'll look pretty bad ass attempting though.
No, he really wouldn't. Madara toyed with all 5 Kages at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Potentially has access to half of the Kyuubi's chakra because of the reaper death seal.

5. Has a fresh young Uchiha body right next to time.
He has no Kyuubi chakra. They cut open what was inside of Death God, letting it go free. Oro simply pulled those souls from heaven right after they got there. That's how the jutsu works, it steals from heaven and hell.

There is no situation in which Oro can out genjutsu Sasuke to take over his body. It won't work. Even though his arms were gone, that had nothing to do with his failed attempt. That was a mind battle and he can't win those against a fully realized Uchiha.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-30-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #55
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
maybe the mask is actually major antagonist for this story.........maybe the mask control all the evil guy like obito madara orochimaru and saksue........the mask plan to take over the moon and send it crash into earth............

mask.........moon.........this get a familiar every minute...........
hnnnnnnnn i agree for this commend...........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #56
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
God i hope not. Another Uchiha getting the RG is not what this story needs!
Sasuke will have his talk. Make his decision but won't say what it is.
Instead he will say let's go to the main battlefield of this war.
Keeping us guessing for about 2 or three more chapters.
But sasuke is obviously going to be the one to take out madara and to do this, he will need similar abilities... The EMS+RG doujutsu and some mokuton IMO...

IMO, The fact that Juugo just happens to have the very last zetsu and he is th eonly one capable of giving sasuke that zetsu's cells too is just too much for me to ignore... And the fact that sasuke will learn how the RG is made (uchiha+senju) from the sage's tablet behind him...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #57
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Uh huh, I guess I can count on Jiraiya coming back to give Naruto a bit of a motivational speech.
I second this. Kishi is so damn lazy for plot twists that I wouldn't be surprised by this. Oh and the 6th Zetsu? It's to bring back Shisui, of course!

And lol @ Aman Shahur desperately whoring himself for attention and Dragon Sage Ash now having a Senjutsu fetish. What, the Yin-Yang and Tobi=Shisui shenanigans weren't enough? Go back to NF, at least (some) people there are dumb enough to believe your shit.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
The Special One (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #58
Aman Shahur
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I second this. Kishi is so damn lazy for plot twists that I wouldn't be surprised by this. Oh and the 6th Zetsu? It's to bring back Shisui, of course!

And lol @ Aman Shahur desperately whoring himself for attention and Dragon Sage Ash now having a Senjutsu fetish. What, the Yin-Yang and Tobi=Shisui shenanigans weren't enough? Go back to NF, at least (some) people there are dumb enough to believe your shit.
i mean to quote somebody else not me..............enough of youre ignorance..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 618

Good to know your still a douche with the butt hurt of a thousand gang rapes... Are you ever going to just put a donut on the tush wound and get over it...

Last I checked, I was here first and you have an ignore list... Clearly you are so conceded and such a naruto speculation nazi, that you believe yourself to have more right to a naruto forum then someone else lol... Then again, you could just ignore me, but you lack the maturity to do so thus we will argue... I will point out your flaws then you will disappear for about 3 weeks to a month... Why not just skip that BS and just ignore me like you are supposed to, you know, because I am on your ignore list...

Your choice...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #60
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student
 
ExplosiveArt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 74
Thanked 49 Times in 29 Posts
ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 618

Kishi has been hinting at Sasuke walking a grey area for quite some time, so for him to want to know more from the Hokages isn't surprising. I suppose Orochimaru agreed to this given he has his arms back.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 225 06-16-2010 02:54 PM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
Return of Uzumaki shadowclonexpert Fan Creations 4 02-01-2007 10:14 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.