Naruto 618 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #9
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So they belonged randomly floating mid air? It's funny how you're failing to grasp the concept of what I'm saying.
For starters, only five things came out of the Death God: Orochimaru's arms and the four souls of the Hokages. His arms returned to him and the four souls went to the pure world. They were floating in the air because he had summoned them back. It even says this in the manga, "To summon those four..."

Between the two of us, the only person with the comprehension problem on this issue is yourself.

Quote:
They're currently in Konoha.
No shit? Whoa. That's a game-changer!

Quote:
Becoming a new Sage of Six paths by combining Senju & Uchiha within his own being followed by becoming a jink wouldn't grant him at least some form of immortality?
He won't have that opportunity and even the Sage of Six Paths died. Orochimaru wants to live FOREVER. He wants full-fledged immortality. Fuck an extra 20 years or so.

Quote:
Like I said Sasuke is right fucking there.
And still out of his reach.

Quote:
Actually Orochimaru retains abilities from the previous host which is why he'd retain the Senju DNA from Zetsu if he were to body swap again. This was shown when Sasuke inherited Orochimaru's abilities once they fused.
Incorrect. The controller retains abilities of the person they've controlled while they are together. Once that connection is terminated, so are the abilities. This was shown when Itachi terminated Sasuke's fusion to Orochimaru and those abilities never came back to him.

Quote:
Yes. Taking over Sasuke would make Orochimaru into a being that possesses both Senju & Uchiha DNA. This would trigger Rinnegan which would allow Orochomaru the ability to master all Jutsu.
LOL. I said no because he can't achieve that. Even with everything currently at his disposal? He still wouldn't win, but I'll get to this later.

Quote:
Senju DNA is the answer to everything.

Again Senju DNA.
And as soon as he leaves Zetsu for Sasuke, it's gone.

Quote:
Also you fail to remember is that Orochimaru DID in fact take over Sasuke's body before. Itachi had to expel Orochimaru from Sasuke using his sealing sword. There is no reason why he couldn't do it again by having the Hokage's push Sasuke to a point close to death.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-397-6/n...apter-392.html

His chakra merely expelled itself from the seal. That's how Sasuke knew what he did with Anko would work. At no point is Orochimaru controlling Sasuke's actual body.

Quote:
The Hokages could be used to make team Hawk including Sasuke his bitch. The obvious potential for fire power they grant Orochimaru can not be overlooked.
Cool story, bro.

Living Corpse Reincarnation requires a mental battle. They cannot win that for him. Can they physically beat down Hawk? Probably not even that.

B-B-But he has the four Hokages?

I know, I know. Did you completely forget that Itachi told and showed Sasuke how to end that jutsu? Yeah, great plan. World Domination is mine! Oh wait, I can't get the door open. That's Orochimaru's life in a nutshell.

Sasuke isn't as stupid as you let yourself believe.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-30-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote