Naruto 618 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #76
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So they belonged randomly floating mid air? It's funny how you're failing to grasp the concept of what I'm saying.
For starters, only five things came out of the Death God: Orochimaru's arms and the four souls of the Hokages. His arms returned to him and the four souls went to the pure world. They were floating in the air because he had summoned them back. It even says this in the manga, "To summon those four..."

Between the two of us, the only person with the comprehension problem on this issue is yourself.

Quote:
They're currently in Konoha.
No shit? Whoa. That's a game-changer!

Quote:
Becoming a new Sage of Six paths by combining Senju & Uchiha within his own being followed by becoming a jink wouldn't grant him at least some form of immortality?
He won't have that opportunity and even the Sage of Six Paths died. Orochimaru wants to live FOREVER. He wants full-fledged immortality. Fuck an extra 20 years or so.

Quote:
Like I said Sasuke is right fucking there.
And still out of his reach.

Quote:
Actually Orochimaru retains abilities from the previous host which is why he'd retain the Senju DNA from Zetsu if he were to body swap again. This was shown when Sasuke inherited Orochimaru's abilities once they fused.
Incorrect. The controller retains abilities of the person they've controlled while they are together. Once that connection is terminated, so are the abilities. This was shown when Itachi terminated Sasuke's fusion to Orochimaru and those abilities never came back to him.

Quote:
Yes. Taking over Sasuke would make Orochimaru into a being that possesses both Senju & Uchiha DNA. This would trigger Rinnegan which would allow Orochomaru the ability to master all Jutsu.
LOL. I said no because he can't achieve that. Even with everything currently at his disposal? He still wouldn't win, but I'll get to this later.

Quote:
Senju DNA is the answer to everything.

Again Senju DNA.
And as soon as he leaves Zetsu for Sasuke, it's gone.

Quote:
Also you fail to remember is that Orochimaru DID in fact take over Sasuke's body before. Itachi had to expel Orochimaru from Sasuke using his sealing sword. There is no reason why he couldn't do it again by having the Hokage's push Sasuke to a point close to death.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-397-6/n...apter-392.html

His chakra merely expelled itself from the seal. That's how Sasuke knew what he did with Anko would work. At no point is Orochimaru controlling Sasuke's actual body.

Quote:
The Hokages could be used to make team Hawk including Sasuke his bitch. The obvious potential for fire power they grant Orochimaru can not be overlooked.
Cool story, bro.

Living Corpse Reincarnation requires a mental battle. They cannot win that for him. Can they physically beat down Hawk? Probably not even that.

B-B-But he has the four Hokages?

I know, I know. Did you completely forget that Itachi told and showed Sasuke how to end that jutsu? Yeah, great plan. World Domination is mine! Oh wait, I can't get the door open. That's Orochimaru's life in a nutshell.

Sasuke isn't as stupid as you let yourself believe.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-30-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #77
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ AMA: as much as I really like your idea, I hope Kishimoto doesn't do that. He'd pretty much ruin it with his black&white nonsensical morality instead of presenting a good gray morality that would make that all the worthwhile.
It certainly hasn't stopped Kishi from doing it before though. In fact most of manga has been black and white. Yin and Yang. Senju's will of fire, and Uchiha's destiny of hatred, Hiruzens leaf village, and Danzo's Root organization., etc....

What your saying can still easily be done in my example though. After sasuke hears all the sides he could conclude that the truth actually lies somewhere within the "Gray Area". It's kinda funny that I think about it. Sasuke spent most of manga acting as an antihero, which puts him in the the gray moral area anyway.

Whatever sasuke concludes as his decision, I hope it's something that's really going show a heavy difference in ideology between him and Tobito/Madara, and really be able to contrast against their ridiculous Moon eye plan.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #78
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

I'm really hoping Minato talks some sense into him. Sasuke hasn't ever been as bitter and jaded as Madara nor has he gone anywhere near the horrible lengths Obito does.

And quite frankly, the Harry Osborn bullshit has gone on long enough.

He finally needs to hear the truth from an honest character who was there "that fateful day."

An Uchiha masterminded the Uchiha's demise. No one else.

You will be missed.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #79
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I'm really hoping Minato talks some sense into him. Sasuke hasn't ever been as bitter and jaded as Madara nor has he gone anywhere near the horrible lengths Obito does.

He finally needs to hear the truth from an honest character who was there "that fateful day."
As in when the Nine Tails was reaking havic or when the massacre happened? If I recall right Minato was dead when massacre happened..? So how could he have possibly known?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #80
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

An Uzumaki district of Konoha

introduced some 13 years into the series after 618 chapters.

WHAT?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (01-30-2013), Tmoore (01-31-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #81
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Oh goodness.

Orochimaru isn't a sensor type. He alone wasn't sensing Naruto's chakra. All four of them were and they were ONLY sensing him because it was so immense. Juubi's appears to be nature, which they can't sense. That's why Naruto entered Sage Mode to do so. Madara (his is non-expiring, not limitless) and Obito don't compare chakra wise.
Oh goodness, Orochimaru is more of a sensor type than either Juugo, or Suigetsu, and he acknowledged that lesser thans could fell Naruto's/Kyuub's chakra.

Oh goodness, check his eyes he didn't go into Sage Mode, he went into Rainbow Warrior Jink/Bijuu Fusion Mode

Oh goodness, Juugo can feel NE, but he can't feel the Jyuubi? What Naruto passed combined isn't more than the Jyuubi, but he felt that but not Jyuubs??? Really? Immense.... do you recall when Naruto spent time to check the NE, and Kyuubs said it was useless, he couldn't fathom the sheer amount?

Additionally from the boom, boom, bams that has gone off in the war, freaking entire villages decimated by Jyuubi Bombs, but no ones feeling that... as the ground rumbles underneath they're feet.

Btw did anyone notice how Kyuubs gained said chakra. He was sitting in the same mode as Naruto when drawing NE to go into Sage Mode.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #82
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

wear the Uzumaki clan's symbol
let their clan grounds go to shit

Konoha, you're so respectful.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (01-30-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-30-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (01-31-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #83
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
An Uzumaki district of Konoha

introduced some 13 years into the series after 618 chapters.

WHAT?
Fucking right? I was thinking the same thing when I read that part.

"Wait, there's an Uzumaki shrine? And Naruto knows his last name is Uzumaki, right? How the fuck did he not notice that?"

I sure as shit noticed when I saw some wash bridge in the middle of the fucking Mojave desert had my last name on it. Like, COME ON!

Also, I like how essentially the Grim Reaper can be controlled and such. Fuck you, denizens of the spirit world, you're our bitch!

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 01-30-2013 at 08:00 PM.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-30-2013), NeoKakarott023 (01-30-2013), Numinous (01-31-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #84
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan17 View Post
It be good if sasuke and orochimaru get hashirama to fight madara that would be cool, but it wouldn't happen lol
it would be the worst fight ever.
2 immortals locked in an epic battle which goes on for an indefinite time, i dont think so

Edit : dont know why oro did not do it when he was alive, seeing that he had researched it before he died. He could have got his hands back quicker

Last edited by Pritha; 01-30-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #85
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
As in when the Nine Tails was reaking havic or when the massacre happened? If I recall right Minato was dead when massacre happened..? So how could he have possibly known?
I'm referring to Obito attacking Konoha and unleashing Kurama. Obito told him that he had nothing to do with it and blamed it all on Konoha being racist when really, it was all the result of his actions.

It's pretty similar to how Harry blamed Spider-Man for his father's demise and unaware that his father was this terrible person and caused his own dilemma, seeks vengeance. Of course, that's the cartoon and film versions. The comic version saw the entire fight and even hide the costume to protect his father's rep.

You will be missed.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #86
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
it would be the worst fight ever.
2 immortals locked in an epic battle which goes on for an indefinite time, i dont think so

Edit : dont know why oro did not do it when he was alive, seeing that he had researched it before he died. He could have got his hands back quicker

he hasn't done it before cause u need to sacrafice yourself to do this hence his body turning to shit and he being left as a snake and the only reason he's still living is thanks to zetsu being there.

orochimaru is long done for def still interesting to see him but don't expect him to play any sort of role past this point.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #87
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Oh goodness, Orochimaru is more of a sensor type than either Juugo, or Suigetsu, and he acknowledged that lesser thans could fell Naruto's/Kyuub's chakra.
The manga does not agree: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c616/7.html
(Note: This is why you don't rely on MangaPanda translations. Their stuff sometimes comes out weird and people start assuming things the translation doesn't even say.)

Quote:
Oh goodness, check his eyes he didn't go into Sage Mode, he went into Rainbow Warrior Jink/Bijuu Fusion Mode
The manga does not agree: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/8.html

Quote:
Oh goodness, Juugo can feel NE
Show me. He passively absorbs natural energy, but that doesn't mean he can sense it.

Quote:
Additionally from the boom, boom, bams that has gone off in the war, freaking entire villages decimated by Jyuubi Bombs, but no ones feeling that... as the ground rumbles underneath they're feet.
Feeling the ground shaking would depend on where you are in relation to the blast. Still, feeling the ground move underneath you or the walls shaking around you =/= Sensing natural energy

Quote:
Btw did anyone notice how Kyuubs gained said chakra. He was sitting in the same mode as Naruto when drawing NE to go into Sage Mode.
Watching a fox sit like a human was quite weird.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 01-30-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #88
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Should be interesting to hear what the kages have to say. Will they want to catch up first before answering questions. Orochimaru has the body he has been waiting for and has his arms back now, should be interesting to see when he makes his move as well.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #89
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

It's also funny how Orochimaru didn't think of going to the Uzumaki shrine to take the death god mask thinger to get his arms back way back when instead of chasing after Sasuke. This chapter was all about filling plot holes with pudding and pulling out convenient plot devices from non-existing asses.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #90
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
he hasn't done it before cause u need to sacrafice yourself to do this hence his body turning to shit and he being left as a snake and the only reason he's still living is thanks to zetsu being there.

orochimaru is long done for def still interesting to see him but don't expect him to play any sort of role past this point.
he had so many pawns as lab rats he can use, pretty sure he could have before hand instead of coming bk from dead to killing himself to resurrecting himself into a zetsu clone

Edit : wait a minute, shouldnt the caster use the DNA of the ones he intend to resurrect? where did Oro get that. Please dont tell me he had in his hand , knowing that he himself was just resurrected. He does say he has the dna of the four, but how

Last edited by Pritha; 01-30-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote