The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1069 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 02:38 AM   #16021
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (01-29-2013), kael03 (01-29-2013), Mal (01-30-2013), Numinous (01-29-2013), Tabris (02-02-2013), TheBaron (01-29-2013), Vanity (02-07-2013)


Old 01-29-2013, 06:27 AM   #16022
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,156
Thanks: 7,865
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Seems I have missed something.. What happened to Mibs?
I think he gave his PC to his sister, because her PC crashed or something, so being the super nice guy that he is he did what he did. He will come around, we all hope.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Numinous (01-29-2013), TheBaron (01-29-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #16023
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer
 
TheBaron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Liqourville.
Age: 23
Posts: 525
Thanks: 1,340
Thanked 654 Times in 388 Posts
TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Good Guy Mibs, always there to save the day for the damzel in distress. Let this man be an example to you all.
__________________
2nd. coolest thread ever.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61424
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:33 AM   #16024
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
I'd think over an hour of recess would be more distracting than helpful, but that's just me.
Portugal has the same amount of recess as Finland (75 minutes), so I assume it's done the same way: the 75 minutes are broken in 7 recesses, 3 with 15 minutes, 2 with 10 minutes and 2 with 5 minute. And it's not distracting at all, it's a fucking breather having those recesses disrupting two classes that are 90 minutes long each.

Quote:
Got nothing to say about Portugal because that sounds like a dandy system to me
And it is. Drug consumption went down, cases of successful rehab skyrocketed and the only criminality related to drugs nowadays is catching drug traffickers smuggling their stash from Morocco to Spain.



About Iceland and charge the bankers for felony, there are many prominent voices in Portugal asking to do the same as Iceland did, but to politicians instead, because our banker/politician relationship is precisely the inverse of what happens in the US by what LN and Mal said.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-02-2013)
Old 01-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #16025
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Miburo has a sister? .......................Can I marry her?
__________________
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #16026
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 401
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Portugal has the same amount of recess as Finland (75 minutes), so I assume it's done the same way: the 75 minutes are broken in 7 recesses, 3 with 15 minutes, 2 with 10 minutes and 2 with 5 minute. And it's not distracting at all, it's a fucking breather having those recesses disrupting two classes that are 90 minutes long each.
That makes a lot more sense now. I was thinking it was a solid hour of just dicking around, plus there's got to be lunch, so that's like two hours of just goofing off. But when you've got breaks throughout the class day, yeah, that helps a whole lot. Probably why I'm doing much better in college than I did in high school.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #16027
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
Miburo has a sister? .......................Can I marry her?
As obvious as the first part makes it that you haven't read any of his stories about her, the second part is actually much more indicative of that fact. You do not want to. Trust me.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Scientia (01-30-2013), Tabris (02-02-2013), TheBaron (01-30-2013), Tzu Men (01-31-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #16028
Spiegel
Pirate King
 
Spiegel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Grand Line (New World)
Age: 26
Posts: 5,098
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

It's finally in the states!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes and Noble book description
Dark Horse Books and Nintendo team up to bring you The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, containing an unparalleled collection of historical information on The Legend of Zelda franchise. This handsome hardcover contains never-before-seen concept art, the full history of Hyrule, the official chronology of the games, and much more! Starting with an insightful introduction by the legendary producer and video-game designer of Donkey Kong, Mario, and The Legend of Zelda, Shigeru Miyamoto, this book is crammed full of information about the storied history of Link's adventures from the creators themselves! As a bonus, The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia includes an exclusive comic by the foremost creator of The Legend of Zelda manga — Akira Himekawa!
EDIT: Probably should have put this in the game related thread.
__________________
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 01-30-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
kluang (01-31-2013), TheBaron (01-30-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 10:53 PM   #16029
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
As obvious as the first part makes it that you haven't read any of his stories about her, the second part is actually much more indicative of that fact. You do not want to. Trust me.
Aww.

Still, maybe...maybe, you know..... if she can just have a baby, a quick little baby, you know....if it could just pop out of her vagina, it might have some of the genetics that lead to Miburo having some of the more preferred traits that he has and be a semi-cute awesome hot girl who will also somehow be obsessed with me when she comes of age?


ANYWHO, when I get some time I'm going to try to look up some of his stories. Hopefully this forum doesn't somehow go under until then. That'd suck if some of those classics that I know he probably wrote get erased before I could even read them.

Edit: I also don't mean that he was being plagaristic, or anything when using the word "probably", meant it in the sense that I might not consider them classics when I read them, but I probably will.
= S
__________________

Last edited by Scientia; 01-30-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:44 AM   #16030
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
Aww.Still, maybe...maybe, you know..... if she can just have a baby, a quick little baby, you know....
So um, you want a premature birth? Yeah, um okay?!

Quote:
if it could just pop out of her vagina, it might have some of the genetics that lead to Miburo having some of the more preferred traits that he has
I'm not even sure where to go with this. Are you saying you would want to have Mibs DNA in your baby instead of your own because you admit his gentic superiority of you, or that you want the baby to have both yours and his DNA at the same time because you got some kind of bromance going on with him? Either way is pretty messed up.

Quote:
and be a semi-cute awesome hot girl
Not sure why you would include the word hot in there?

Quote:
who will also somehow be obsessed with me when she comes of age?
Oh, I see why.....incest. <__<
__________________

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #16031
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 401
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientia View Post
Still, maybe...maybe, you know..... if she can just have a baby, a quick little baby, you know....if it could just pop out of her vagina, it might have some of the genetics that lead to Miburo having some of the more preferred traits that he has and be a semi-cute awesome hot girl who will also somehow be obsessed with me when she comes of age?
This escalated quickly.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Scientia (01-31-2013)
Old 02-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #16032
Scientia
Francesca
 
Scientia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 313
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 207 Times in 126 Posts
Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I'm not even sure where to go with this. Are you saying you would want to have Mibs DNA in your baby instead of your own because you admit his genetic superiority of you, or that you want the baby to have both yours and his DNA at the same time because you got some kind of bromance going on with him? Either way is pretty messed up.
I'd prefer it not to have my genetics because that would increase the chances that she'll have an aversion to me. I'd also prefer it if it weren't Miburo's baby directly because that might increase the chance that the baby has a defect. I basically wanted a girl Miburo.

Of course, that's about as far as I thought it logically. And the reason why was because I realized I was joking. You could also say, if I wanted something with a high chance of being like Miburo, then it should be Miburo's baby instead of his sisters, and there's all sorts of stuff that don't make sense like the girl just happening to like me of all people, etc. But hey, fuck consistency, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Not sure why you would include the word hot in there?
I actually mean to include semi-hot. But anyway,it was because I made a distinction between cute and hot. Cute referring to the face, hot to the body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Oh, I see why.....incest. <__<
Not what I meant.



Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
This escalated quickly.
My penis escalated quickly.
__________________

Last edited by Scientia; 02-06-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #16033
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE
 
T9F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 284
Thanks: 1,414
Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

OH PLEASE, if it were Miburo's baby he would definitely give a Y chromosome.

No lady Mibs for you.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
LonelyNinja (02-07-2013), Scientia (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 07:08 AM   #16034
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

This entire conversation makes no sense.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-10-2013), Scientia (02-07-2013)
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #16035
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

"Ooooh, I'm Act, I understand how reproduction works because I know science".
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-07-2013), Darth-Nero (02-08-2013), Demi-God (02-07-2013), kael03 (02-07-2013), Mal (02-10-2013), Scientia (02-07-2013), Tabris (02-12-2013), Tzu Men (02-07-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.