Ravens - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Sports Center

Sports Center Talk about all the latest news, scores or anything else related to sports here!

Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Ravens

Way to Go Joe!!! You've earned that big contract after that 1st half in my book. And while everybodies calling it the Ray Lewis Superbowl, both teams are complete. The problem SF should've never went to Kapernik. Alex Smith has experience thats needed right now. Kap is nice, but he's like Kobe in his first 3 years in the NBA, everything he does he wants it to be a homerun, goes for the big retarded play too much. Experience counts, Ravens has more overall, but the SF 49ers will win several Superbowls even after this loss, unless free agency gets em.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (02-03-2013)

Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ravens

Srsly, Ravens are fucking obliterating 49'ers from the game. I have been a fan of Baltimore Ravens for more than 10 years now, and they have won 2 superbowls (if they win this one ofc.) which is a quite good statistic.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-04-2013)
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #3
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Seriously, I couldn't give a shit about the super bowl.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:59 PM   #4
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Don't then
Old 02-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

niners just threaten ravens in that 3rd/4th quarter bahahaha
Old 02-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Ravens started to slow down big time in the 3rd quarter. That power outage took a lot of momentum out of them. They better be glad they had such a commanding lead going into halftime or else this game would have gone very badly for them. I'm glad the 49'ers came back to put up some challenge. I always hate watching games that end up as one-sided curb stompings.

I'm I the only one who thinks the commercials this year really sucked? Nothing this year was really "ZOMG that's awesome!!!" level. Most of them fell into 3 categories for me:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7lTh...ayer_embedded#!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2prA...layer_embedded

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NICE!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NmIGTTy8pI0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE6ii...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGc4r...ayer_embedded#!

Da' Fuck?! Why would they do this!!!
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/22651.html
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/22511.html

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2013, 12:09 AM   #7
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Commercials sucked, and first half was boring as shit. My sister and dad were rootin' for the Niners, so I was amused to see them lose by so little. Good plays in that last half, though.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #8
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Yea, at least it got exciting in 2nd half. But still, Jacoby Jones made some plays man.. That dude sure knows how to run fast :P

Only commercial I kinda liked was gangnam-pistachio-thingy. And the one from Sodastream, that was not allowed to be broadcasted, but still goes on around the internetz. That was funny.

Powerloss was a fucking disgrace. Srsly, how can they let that happen? They must have tested every part of the wirering like, every day for a week before the game. Any official statement on that yet?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:14 PM   #9
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Yea, at least it got exciting in 2nd half. But still, Jacoby Jones made some plays man.. That dude sure knows how to run fast :P
^QFT. I also have great respect for Colin Kaepernick in that game. Dude made some real gutsy plays. The guy is young, and still hasn't really begun to hit his full potential. He'll get another shot at the superbowl in the future.

Quote:
Powerloss was a fucking disgrace. Srsly, how can they let that happen? They must have tested every part of the wirering like, every day for a week before the game. Any official statement on that yet?
Apparently some sensor malfunctioned and registered a power surge when their wasn't one, so it flipped the breakers off.

I thought the whole thing was just stupid, that the very LAST bit of equipment to be turned back on was for the 49'ers communications network. That's the only real reason to stop play, so they should have got that back online first and started the game back up when the lights got to 75%. Even with half the lights they had plenty enough to see with.

Seriously, am I the only guy who remembers in 2007 when almost 2 inches of rain fell, with 20 MPH wind? Or what about the inch snow that fell on the game in 2006? Or the ice storm that hit Atlanta in 2000?.....so yeah these guys are pussies by comparison.

The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-07-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Lets grade....

SF Offense B+, so low because they didn't throw to the TE enough, and Crabtree 3 freaking straight times at the end... really? He's that fucking nice, where at?

SF Defense C, low because the Raven ran through them in the first half, and couldn't stop a field goal when they needed to.

Ravens Offense A-, they won the game, and they'd better find a way to pay at least Anquain Boldin too, or they're done, Flacco big contract or not.
Btw Joe earned a Brady type contract, not discussable here.

Ravens Defense B+, they did good in the first half, and the goal line stand, other than that, they were victims on SUV, raped constantly by run or pass.

Ravens are champs, I'm glad I picked them at the beginning of the season, but honestly both SF, and NE had better overall players, they didn't deliver. I won't say it was because of Ray's Last Ride, but only because they believed the story. Way to go Ray, do good shit, live well. Ed Reed, you should go to, leave like a champ, coach, announce, the world is yours too. The Dude that caught the TD pass, and the kickback return if offered will leave for more money and Superbowl experience... I don't blame him one bit.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #11
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

AMA - I remember 2006 and 2007 as well, especially 2007 was a horrible game to watch, cause the QB's could throw the ball at 20MpH, and mid air, it would be 30MpH, due to the wind catching the ball. That is why I am all for playing superbowls in Domes, like New Orleans, or the one in Dallas. No wind or other of nature's powers can ruin the game there.

Last edited by TheBaron; 02-05-2013 at 12:41 AM.
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
ask me anything (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #12
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

IMO, it's the forces of nature that make games really worth playing. I'm not a huge NFL fan or anything, but when I see a game being played mid-winter in Greenbay with snow falling, and I know everybody up there is freezing their asses off, it just makes the game wayyyyy more fun to watch. Within reason of course. If shit looks dangerous to the players or crowd then it's definitely time to call it off.

I also give props to those teams out there that still use natural grass for their fields, and reject the NFL's pressure to switch to artificial turf.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #13
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
IMO, it's the forces of nature that make games really worth playing. I'm not a huge NFL fan or anything, but when I see a game being played mid-winter in Greenbay with snow falling, and I know everybody up there is freezing their asses off, it just makes the game wayyyyy more fun to watch. Within reason of course. If shit looks dangerous to the players or crowd then it's definitely time to call it off.

I also give props to those teams out there that still use natural grass for their fields, and reject the NFL's pressure to switch to artificial turf.
Artificial grass sucks to play on, and is quite hurtful to land on after, say, a tackle or a slide. Hurts like fuck :P

Forces of nature are amazing stuff, just stay the hell away from my sports <3