Naruto_619 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #1
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto_619

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/619 early release

Last edited by lopiskes; 02-05-2013 at 03:06 AM.
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_619

For Americans: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

*ahem*

gag
Old 02-05-2013, 03:24 AM   #4
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Seriously *ahem*
"The God of shinobi, a tad different from what i thought" Lol

If he can be a hokage , i dont see why naruto cant
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-06-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

pretty much the questions and answers we all predicted besides the love and the eyes bull shit..(it ain't complete bs) we all knew that emotions trigger stronger responses in that of the sharingan. But the whole Love thing...is crazy since I thought one child was about love and the other about power. Anyway yeah Hashi was kinda overwhelming...I wanted someone to tag his ass and remove his personality...anyway....blah.....been there...wrote that. lol
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:35 AM   #6
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Seems Kishi already forgot about Sasuke's EMS's design. *Sighs.*

This was an interesting chapter as Hiruzen and Danzo appear far more alike in the ideals of Tobirama than Hashirama. Kishi sure had Hashirama speak a lot differently than his first appearance, but I liked seeing a Hokage closer to Naruto's ideals since Minato's Mr. Cool who didn't speak a word after Page 6, but I'm hoping that'll allow him to have a bigger effect on Sasuke in 620 or 621.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
But the whole Love thing...is crazy since I thought one child was about love and the other about power.
Obito's noted that the Uchiha are a clan of hatred (which is caused by their love as examples have shown) so that isn't crazy at all and the power motif still fits the EMS' requirements and the Hyuga clan's branch family system and cursed seal.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-05-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Seems Kishi already forgot about Sasuke's EMS's design. *Sighs.*

This was an interesting chapter as Hiruzen and Danzo appear far more alike in the ideals of Tobirama than Hashirama. Kishi sure had Hashirama speak a lot differently than his first appearance, but I like seeing a Hokage closer to Naruto's ideals since Minato's Mr. Cool who didn't speak a word after Page 6, but I think that'll allow him to have a bigger effect in 620 or 621.
Why do you believe he forgot? Sasuke just simply used MS and not that of EMS....should he have used his EMS? It is not like he was trying to use a jutsu or anything..Tobimaru says in what seems shock "Those are not basic commas" Saying it is not a base Sharingan.....
Old 02-05-2013, 03:42 AM   #8
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Lmfao...the Uchiha really are a clan of emos. I fuckin knew it. But i dont really get what Tobirama meant when he said "they sealed love themselves". Who was the one who sealed the Uchiha's love in the first place?

So basically all Uchiha are doomed to become evil...I dont know why they showed Sasuke's MS instead of EMS?...i thought it was permanently EMS now?...

Hashirama was expected to act like Naruto. No surprises there. Orochimaru doesnt wanna destroy Konoha though..thats wierd.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:46 AM   #9
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Why do you believe he forgot? Sasuke just simply used MS and not that of EMS....should he have used his EMS?
EMS' design should override the MS since it's what has made the form permanent.

You will be missed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 AM   #10
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I thought the EMS was a step above the MS and could be activated accordingly. Also presume Madara did it, but I have a feeling I'm wrong here. Not sure really.

Also, Hashirama seemed a little 'off-beat', compared to what I thought he'd be. Then again, this could just be a prelude to the Hashirama/Naruto - Madara/Sasuke connection. A way to denote that someone like Naruto with his ideals could also be a God among shinobi (whether he is or isn't is and shall always be up for debate).

Edit: Am I the only one who felt Tobirama acted like a prick, also bossing over Hashirama, capitalizing on his softness? According to the info provided, he certainly seems to match the man whose actions caused the Uchiha's segregation (probably veritable in their justification), but he seemed rather arrogant to me. Lol.

Last edited by Wolverine; 02-05-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I thought the EMS was a step above the MS and could be activated accordingly. Also presume Madara did it, but I have a feeling I'm wrong here. Not sure really.

Also, Hashirama seemed a little 'off-beat', compared to what I thought he'd be. Then again, this could just be a prelude to the Hashirama/Naruto - Madara/Sasuke connection. A way to denote that someone like Naruto with his ideals could also be a God among shinobi (whether he is or isn't is and shall always be up for debate).

Edit: Am I the only one who felt Tobirama acted like a prick, also bossing over Hashirama, capitalizing on his softness? According to the info provided, he certainly seems to match the man whose actions caused the Uchiha's segregation (probably veritable in their justification), but he seemed rather arrogant to me. Lol.

They can go SG, MS, EMS, RG

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/7
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/10
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/14

Madara used a basic SG when he first fought against the Alliance party, he then went EMS on Raikage...and then RG on Naruto.......

the Sharingans can be activated in accordance to their sequential order...so it's IMO not permanent....

Yeah Tobimaru was quite the DICK in this chapter....He stole the thunder under Hashi's ass....told him SILENCE! I didn't like that coming from the younger and weaker brother....

EDIT: As stated we are not sure if they can go EMS+RG back to base SG

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:39 AM   #12
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
They can go SG, MS, EMS, RG

Madara used a basic SG when he first fought against the Alliance party, he then went EMS on Raikage...and then RG on Naruto.......
Yes, but Madara never used MS. Considering the EMS is an addition of the eye powers of the brother, it has been propagated to be a fusion of the two eye designs, thereby negating the individual MS designs inapplicable of occurring by themselves.
Quote:
the Sharingans can be activated in accordance to their sequential order...so it's IMO not permanent....
Except, all the other evolutions that you mentioned happen in the same eye, sans the MS - EMS evolution. That is the shroud of mystery and uncertainty here.
Quote:
Yeah Tobimaru was quite the DICK in this chapter....He stole the thunder under Hashi's ass....told him SILENCE! I didn't like that coming from the younger and weaker brother....
Guess being a doormat is another idiosyncrasy that can be added to the Hashirama-Naruto connection.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:43 AM   #13
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Yes, but Madara never used MS. Considering the EMS is an addition of the eye powers of the brother, it has been propagated to be a fusion of the two eye designs, thereby negating the individual MS designs inapplicable of occurring by themselves.

Except, all the other evolutions that you mentioned happen in the same eye, sans the MS - EMS evolution. That is the shroud of mystery and uncertainty here.

Guess being a doormat is another idiosyncrasy that can be added to the Hashirama-Naruto connection.

I hear you brother man and I agree...we don't know for sure...but if he can use a base SG..what is it to say he can't use a MS....even if he has EMS in his arsenal of dojutsus?

I do get your point though...I guess that when Madara was first shown he was using the base sharingan..and if we go on what you're saying he should of activated EMS rather than base due to the evolution that has taken place....that though did not happen..

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-05-2013 at 04:50 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 AM   #14
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
I hear you brother man and I agree...we don't know for sure...but if he can use a base SG..what is it to say he can't use a MS....even if he has EMS in his arsenal of dojutsus?
If you think about it, the MS and the EMS have the same powers, just different degrees for ease of use and requirement strain. Unless you consider the Ultimate Susano'o a different technique that is only acquirable with the EMS considering the strain that even normal MS goes under while using it.

Otherwise the techniques are the same. So even if the eye design is different, the abilities more or less the same.
Quote:
I do get your point though...I guess that when Madara was first shown he was using the base sharingan..and if we go on what you're saying he should of activated EMS rather than base due to the evolution that has taken place....that though did not happen..
Actually, it's not that he can't activate Sharingan since he has EMS. The Sharingan is the base level, which once ascended, should go to the MS form. But considering that the eyes have been swapped, the design from the user's original eyes might not appear since it isn't the same eye anymore, instead a fusion of two eye powers. So the evolution to the next stage would be EMS directly instead of MS since the original eye is replaced.

Edit: Also, the EMS negates the drawback of the MS while retaining the use of the same techniques should the user want to. Hence it makes no sense to show the MS design since EMS is the same without those drawbacks.

Last edited by Wolverine; 02-05-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 05:23 AM   #15
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Good Cthulhu, I cringed every time the word "love" sprouted. It's as shoehorned as Hashirama being a proto-Naruto.

Kishimoto, get writing lessons. You desperately need them.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (02-05-2013), apacolypz (02-05-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (02-05-2013)