Naruto_619 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2013, 05:31 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
If you think about it, the MS and the EMS have the same powers, just different degrees for ease of use and requirement strain. Unless you consider the Ultimate Susano'o a different technique that is only acquirable with the EMS considering the strain that even normal MS goes under while using it.

Otherwise the techniques are the same. So even if the eye design is different, the abilities more or less the same.

Actually, it's not that he can't activate Sharingan since he has EMS. The Sharingan is the base level, which once ascended, should go to the MS form. But considering that the eyes have been swapped, the design from the user's original eyes might not appear since it isn't the same eye anymore, instead a fusion of two eye powers. So the evolution to the next stage would be EMS directly instead of MS since the original eye is replaced.

Edit: Also, the EMS negates the drawback of the MS while retaining the use of the same techniques should the user want to. Hence it makes no sense to show the MS design since EMS is the same without those drawbacks.

I know this and as I said I agree....so far Kishi has not made it clear...yes MS is basically the same as EMS just without the risks....won't go blind and you gain a jutsu....anyway..lol I gotya....I always compare it to Super Saiyan in Uchihas....after getting used to base mode they can walk around in it without a drawback. Even though this comparison differs greatly. lol I can't think of anything else ...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-05-2013, 05:51 AM   #17
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Good Cthulhu, I cringed every time the word "love" sprouted. It's as shoehorned as Hashirama being a proto-Naruto.

Kishimoto, get writing lessons. You desperately need them.
A little too late I'm afraid, my friend. After this, I'll be more shocked if any of the characters start behaving OOC.

Last edited by Wolverine; 02-05-2013 at 05:55 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 AM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
A little too late I'm afraid, my friend. After this, I'll be more shocked if any of the characters start behaving OOC.
Well, if we consider the little chat Hashirama had with Hiruzen way back in Part I, you could say Hashirama is behaving OOC in this chapter. But I'd sooner blame the Naruto parallel and the lack of foresight by Kishi than Kishi's lack of consistency. After all, it was like 500 chapters between Hashirama's last piece of dialog and this chapter.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #19
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, if we consider the little chat Hashirama had with Hiruzen way back in Part I, you could say Hashirama is behaving OOC in this chapter. But I'd sooner blame the Naruto parallel and the lack of foresight by Kishi than Kishi's lack of consistency. After all, it was like 500 chapters between Hashirama's last piece of dialog and this chapter.
You can't say that, orochimaru cancelled their personalities in that fight. It's weird though.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:21 AM   #20
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
You can't say that, orochimaru cancelled their personalities in that fight. It's weird though.
Agreed he did so just after Hashi and Tobim spoke briefly with Monkey Sarutobi. They apologized and Oro tagged their asses (no pun intended) They really never had the chance encounter to have this comedy spill....
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 AM   #21
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Agreed he did so just after Hashi and Tobim spoke briefly with Monkey Sarutobi. They apologized and Oro tagged their asses (no pun intended) They really never had the chance encounter to have this comedy spill....
I'd post a facepalm image, but it'd be too obvious.

Please reread chapter 118 and this chapter and notice how quick Hashirama went for comedic relief in this chapter and how he had the time to do so (although brief) in chapter 118 but didn't.

And for fuck's sake, read everything I wrote. You'd notice how I'm not blaming lack of consistency, but rather Kishimoto shoehorning a parallel with Naruto that he didn't do back in the day.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #22
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

That was my initial reaction as well, but it was more a drastic change in speech style than personality. Tobirama and Hashirama got in a combined three sentences before Hiruzen informed them that had been brought into a bad situation and should prepare to get fucked up. After that, they realized some jackass had used Edo Tensei to force them to fight their former student and bring danger to the village. It put a bit of a damper on things. This time, everyone either of them recognizes is dead except Orochimaru and they don't see the village or a potential opponent. The circumstances permitted them to behave differently.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-05-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #23
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
That was my initial reaction as well, but it was more a drastic change in speech style than personality. Tobirama and Hashirama got in a combined three sentences before Hiruzen informed them that had been brought into a bad situation and should prepare to get fucked up. After that, they realized some jackass had used Edo Tensei to force them to fight their former student and bring danger to the village. It put a bit of a damper on things. This time, everyone either of them recognizes is dead except Orochimaru and they don't see the village or a potential opponent. The circumstances permitted them to behave differently.
Sorry, you're making a LOT of assumptions just to do apologetics. You don't know if they're aware of the situation outside of that room and you're not taking into account if seeing Orochimaru yet again is a factor or not for Hashirama's mood.

Let's just face the reality and admit Kishimoto did it just for a quick Naruto parallel, it's obvious as all hell.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #24
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

Im kinda disappointed that such a great shinobis like 1st 2nd 4th didnt sense theres war outside, Juubi, Kyuubi. Hashi should know instantly theres Madara himself fighting.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #25
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You don't know if they're aware of the situation outside of that room and you're not taking into account if seeing Orochimaru yet again is a factor or not for Hashirama's mood.
1. They aren't at the Uzumaki spot anymore, they went into the secret underground part of the Naka shrine. Whereas in 118, they were summoned on the rooftop of a large building while the village was under siege.
2. "Holy crap! A fourth!? Splendid! The village has endured for quite some time it seems!"
"I can't really confirm that..."

They're not aware. At all.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:49 AM   #26
apacolypz
ANBU

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/39428885/1

Mangastream trans out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2013), Numinous (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #27
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I luved it!!!! Orochimaru, Suiguetsu, and Sasuke, were telling Kages they're failings, Tobirama came off like an asshole, Hara a clown, Minato a Freshman, and Sarutobi just the bad student with an excuse that dosen't work for the Principal.

Btw, loved Sasuke's swag... priceless.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #28
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
1. They aren't at the Uzumaki spot anymore, they went into the secret underground part of the Naka shrine.
... and when did I say they were still at the Uzumaki spot? I said "room", I didn't say nothing more. You should really check what people are writing instead of assuming.

Quote:
Whereas in 118, they were summoned on the rooftop of a large building while the village was under siege.

2. "Holy crap! A fourth!? Splendid! The village has endured for quite some time it seems!"
"I can't really confirm that..."

They're not aware. At all.
... and here's where you forget four things:
  1. The rooftop was sealed inside a barrier that was visually obfuscating, so they didn't have a clear sight of their surroundings
  2. There's no piece of dialog in 118 indicating they were aware of things outside the barrier except what Hiruzen was telling them, so saying their perception is somehow different is skewed at best.
  3. Hello, Juubi/Naruto chakra intense enough for 4 non-sensor ninjas (at least in the form they were presented) to pick up but they don't? Kind of odd, don't you think?
  4. For fuck's sake, they were summoned out of what they thought was impossible for anyone to do so in the damn Naka Shrine that all Hokage should at least be aware of and they jumped the gun on Orochimaru, thinking he'd use them again to destroy Konoha. How is this so significantly different for Hashirama going from behaving in a cool demeanor in the first instance and cracking it up in the second?
Instead of dancing around the issue with logical bends and plain forgetting stuff, I think it's more logical to assume Kishimoto is human and simply forgot how he characterized Hashirama before and patched it up. Get this on your head, I really don't care if Hashirama is OOC or not, because he had little characterization to begin with, I just pointed out that Hashirama could be considered acting OOC based on Wolverine's comment. That's it. I'm much more concerned about the spamming of love and dilution of the complexity of the Uchiha clan's "curse" in this chapter than Hashirama not acting like he acted before.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2013), Wolverine (02-06-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #29
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Baby, my sharingan feels so good!!!
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2013), Shrike (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #30
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Interesting the senju hokages already knew alot from the uchiha secret hideout.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote