Naruto_619 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #61
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_619

Hell yea I'm back!
Sasuke is finally back too and is learning why itachi did what he did and what was needed to drive him to b so strong. Itachi's smart as hell we all kno that but it makes everything make more sense. The uchiha are emo lmao. Makes a lot of sense. My boy oro finally got his arms back, good shit. He couldn't have done this earlier so I understand. With bodies rejecting him left and right, nt enough bosses on his team to battle konoha and akatsuki lurking around it makes sense to me. Love the 1st and 2nd hokoge personality. Seems like the first has been strong naturally and training where as the second constantly had to compete with his big bro to get some respect so he's a lil more serious. That's hw I see it. Anyway this will change sasukes personality, even tho he could have pulled this off on his own like sugetsu said (make them do it thru genjutsu and sacrifice themselves) it would have took some time and orochimaru as sasukes ambassador makes sense too IMO. Sasuke will learn the "truth" n prolly end up on the battlefield all epic to help naruto, I just dnt kno if oro and the Kage will go too. All in all I'm happy js to see my boy again. Good chap to me.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2013), SirBenoit (02-05-2013)

Old 02-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #62
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

ok chapter

I thought it was a little weird how kishi had the 1st and second acting... but i did love whent he 1st brought up tsunade and her gambling, loved the picture of her as a kid. Loved when the 4th was pointing to his back

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-06-2013), junior3605 (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #63
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
ok chapter

I thought it was a little weird how kishi had the 1st and second acting... but i did love whent he 1st brought up tsunade and her gambling, loved the picture of her as a kid. Loved when the 4th was pointing to his back

I just realized from what you said, apparently Hashi didn't have too good of an outlook for Konoha past Tobirama and possibly Hiruzen.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #64
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

If Sasuke does like I expect, he'll follow Itachi's wishes, it will be mostly because of what Minato says though I suspect. Of course he's gonna have a rejective attitude because its Naruto's Dad, and it'll be like... 'This Bitch's Dad, ugggh', but Minato will tell of J-Mans death, and how Naruto didn't seek revenge vs. Nagato, and how since his birth this was all a set up to stop Madara.

Destroying the Leaf is nothing, not even worthy of being a goal, since Madara has maimed, or killed most of the population which are shinobi whom created all of the problems. Minato's cosigning Naruto's way of the ninja will ensure he'll be the next Hokage logically, and with others like Gaara, etc., Sasuke will know that the possibilities of what happened in the past to others are zero to few.

BUT he's the Angry Uchiha, off his meds, so he will have to point that rage at someone... the Bastard that started the whole issue, Madara himself.
I can forsee Hebi going, but Oro saying 'not my cup of tea, I gots nothing to do with that shit'. But he will show up when least expected, to get some spotlight, and fuck if your going to steal an Uchiha body, why not wait until the transfer from Madara to Obito (which will happen), and then try to take the #1 Stunna Uchiha Body with Hara's shit too? Thats beyond Snake Sage Baby!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kzoofroman (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #65
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hmmmmmm i can relate for sauske a lot for this chapter..........my emosion get really strong sometime when my family a get a insult...........like when my mom get insult by local villager i got a brick and smash it into 1 milion pieces with my fist........ and then i say to the person APOLOGIZE NOW OR YOURE LIFE END FOR THIS MOMEND!!!!.....And he snivel like sory cat..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
hmmmmmm i can relate for sauske a lot for this chapter..........my emosion get really strong sometime when my family a get a insult...........like when my mom get insult by local villager i got a brick and smash it into 1 milion pieces with my fist........ and then i say to the person APOLOGIZE NOW OR YOURE LIFE END FOR THIS MOMEND!!!!.....And he snivel like sory cat..........
Okay, the brick can seriously hit a million with a fist, what style lightening, wind? Checking my own jutsu status, 1/2 a mil in my neighborhood, you're going big time.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #67
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Considering that in some places in southeast Asia, bricks are made of shit (literally) that's not saying a whole lot. And you've actually regressed as far as your spelling skill is concerned.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #68
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Your moms dumb.

I don't see a brick flying my way yet.
Seems your logic is off..?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #69
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
this is the truth i was there
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #70
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^ Really? So which one were you? His mom, or the villager.

Har Har!

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:29 AM   #71
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
lol , its obvious you're a troll now.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #72
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
lol , its obvious you're a troll now.
That post swayed you? Not the bajillion posts before that...but this one lol.....

just poking fun lol

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-06-2013 at 01:08 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:30 AM   #73
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Tobirama is str8 boss shitting on sasuke and his clan like nobodies business.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 AM   #74
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Tobirama is str8 boss shitting on sasuke and his clan like nobodies business.
He is def acting like a BOSS! May give Rick Ross a run for his MONEY! He def seems like the serious I don't take shit type of guy..The type that would slap a bitch for getting in his way. He may put the village above everything but brotherly support and tolerance is just something he does not have time for.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:49 AM   #75
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So it's official the Uchiha are emo by nature. Tobirama made this chapter for me 4 out of 5.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (02-06-2013)