Naruto_619 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #136
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

How many Edos have been defeated: Way too damn many
How many ETs have been defeated without the use of seals: 0
Number of Seal Techniques Sasuke actually knows how to use: 0

Can this stupid debate stop now?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-07-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-08-2013), kael03 (02-07-2013), Wolverine (02-08-2013)

Old 02-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #137
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post

Never a debate here, #1 not going to happen Sasuke brought Oro back to summon the Ahole. #2 I stated even an EMS User can't last forever, Edo's can until sealed. #3 I don't believe Itachi's techs just 'disappeared', or chose to no longer be attached to Itachi's eyes since the transplant to Sasuke. I don't believe Sasuke knows how to access them if they are with him, and if so that will happen in a flashback of some type, not far fetched. #4 I do understand the 'greatness' that was Tobirama, and his feats, and while initially I spoke like Sasuke would Dog Stomp him, I backed off after researching Ahole's abilities and stats. and Lastly #5 I just gave my opinion of a battle in general, the edo being the wild card that throws a lot out of the window. Everything else was my opinion of the outcome of a 'what if' battle, and I attempted to do it logically with stats, and jutsus. I crapped on the 'Legend', and 'Kage', and 'prolly slayed fields of Uchihas equal to Madara on a regular basis.

HR I appreciate you bringing jutsu possibilities for your belief, but we are not of the same mind my friend, but I do respect your, and others opinions.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #138
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

DO you even know what the seals do??? They merely immobilize the edo so he cannot move or attack. It does not actually defeat the edo, only temporarily stop him... And guess what Amaterasu, tsukuyomi and raiton does... the exact same thing... Some not as long as others, but the exact same thing...

Either one gives sasuke plenty of time to get rid of the edo for good... Sasuke could then summon the edo and himself to his alternate dimension, then have juugo or suigetsu summon him back... No more edo...
Or, after sasuke stops tobiramam, he can have Juugo absorb him completely and that would be the end of him...

And if the sword of totsuka is there then Tobirama will not last a moment... BUt that has yet to be confirmed...

Either way, Tobirama has no chance...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:04 PM   #139
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

For the last time, Amaterasu doesn't immobilize the victim. Case in point, Raikage. Had been hit with Amaterasu and was still wailing on Sasuke. Nagato couldn't move because he was still in crypt keeper form.

Edit: also, what the fuck are you talking about with alternate dimensions and juugo absorbing people. Neither has been even remotely hinted at.

Last edited by kael03; 02-08-2013 at 12:07 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=kael03;2134523]I
Quote:
'm sorry, but what the fuck are you smoking? Edo Tensei is a summoning jutsu, meaning S/T. It's not an earth jutsu. The only thing "earthy" about it is the fact that it uses dust and dirt to create a new body for the soul. Raiton was only effective against Deidara because his explosive clay was an earth technique.
If you only knew how to pay attention...

Earth seal...

The jutsu is a variation of the summoning jutsu making it a time space variation jutsu technically... But, uses an earth seal and earth thus is also a form of earth jutsu... So you are half right, but just missing this part... I missed when I first saw it too so so don't fret...

And look, saurtobi even used an earth seal to try and stop the last casket... As if trying to take control of the ET away from Oro...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v13/c117/18.html

Quote:
I said it once before, but I know how slow you are when things don't agree with you so I'll say it again. The only reason that Nagato couldn't move when he was hit with Amaterasu was because HE DIDN'T HAVE THE USE OF HIS LEGS. He had to be carried everywhere he went until he absorbed the Hachibi chakra and restored his body.
1). Lol, really, because last I checked... Nagato moved on his own through the first part of the war... and even blitzed behind KB after shinrei tensai'ing him in the other direction here...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/19

2). Why does nagato's leg movement have to do with anything... He was standing and on his summon when he was ignited with amaterasu and it immobilized him from the high temperature burning as seen here... as he just falls unable to move a muscle...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/11
and could not move until he got rid of the flames as seen here...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/18

So obviously the amaterasu is so hot and destructive to the body that it makes it so even with the instant regeneration,,, the body still cannot move because it destroys the body faster then it can heal itself... The proof is in the manga pudding...

Quote:
Also, saying that Shinra tensei is the only way to remove Amaterasu is an argument from ignorance. It was never stated to be the only way. Amaterasu burns slow, so Tobirama has the potential to do something about it (like use a S/T jutsu to remove it, as Obito did when Sasuke blasted him with it).
Now who is using an argument of ignorance lol... There is no proof tobirama can use any time space jutsu beyond the summoning and unmastered edo tensai... SHow me a single panel of tobirama using a time space jutsu of KAMUI's level, much less the 4th Hokage's level... You cannot, so do not imply it...
And all I said is that shirei tensai is the only known way to get rid of the amaterasu flames after they have already ignited on the enemy besides a hendge jutsu that tobirama still does not have...

So going by manga cannon, tobirama has no possible way to avoid amaterasu or counter it so he would fall to it obviously...

Quote:
Sasuke, currently, has no known means of dealing with Edo Tensei, his skills with genjutsu are lack-luster (he focused primarily on ninjutsu), so I doubt he has the skills to trap Orochimaru in a genjutsu to force him to release Edo Tensei. He's shown Susano'o several times since getting Itachi's eyes, no sword of Totsuka. He's still mortal, so he will grow tired and run out of chakra while Tobirama will not.
Sasuke's tsukuyomi can still paralyze the enemy for a good time without a bijuu to help them... As shown with KB... And being that paralyzed leaves sasuke allot of opportunity to seal or trap tobirama in his alternate dimension he used to escape deidara's blast...

And now that itachi is gone for good, we will truly find out of he did not receive the sword of totsuka because with itachi already with it, there was no way for the author to allow both to have the spiritual equipments now could he... We will find out very soon...

And what good is tobirama's unlimited chakra if he gets immobolized amaterasu, raiton or tsukuyomi within a couple seconds of the beginning of the fight??? It means nothing at all...

Quote:
Logically speaking, it doesn't matter if Tobirama has "no feats" behind him. Edo Tensei gives him the edge over Sasuke if it were a straight up fight.
No it doesn't... your clearly being Bias towards the edo because his advantage only kicks in very very late in the fight after sasuke has worn himself out.. But, for it to get that far, tobiramam would have to magically avoid many amaterasu, tsukuyomi's and raiton's which is so very unlikely that only an overly bias scenario towards tobiramam could possibly allow him to get to that point against someone like sasuke...

Tobirama has little to no chance with his feats and edo tensai doesn't mean squat until sasuke is actually worn out and would take way too long... Sasuke wins rather easily....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-08-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #141
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
For the last time, Amaterasu doesn't immobilize the victim. Case in point, Raikage. Had been hit with Amaterasu and was still wailing on Sasuke. Nagato couldn't move because he was still in crypt keeper form.

Edit: also, what the fuck are you talking about with alternate dimensions and juugo absorbing people. Neither has been even remotely hinted at.
LMAO, raikage has raiton armour to protect himself and the flame was only on the forearm over a giant iron bracelet too... Nagato fully capable of moving his arms, head, waist and sometimes his legs as shown with his blitz on KB... So you need to read the manga...

Sasuke has an alternate dimension he can use, remember, the one he used to escape deidara's blast....and Juugo has the ability to absorb people entirly and Edo's are no exception... Again, read the manga and you would know these things...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #142
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, raikage has raiton armour to protect himself and the flame was only on the forearm over a giant iron bracelet too... Nagato fully capable of moving his arms, head, waist and sometimes his legs as shown with his blitz on KB... So you need to read the manga...

Sasuke has an alternate dimension he can use, remember, the one he used to escape deidara's blast....and Juugo has the ability to absorb people entirly and Edo's are no exception... Again, read the manga and you would know these things...
I kinda agree with some of the stuff you're saying, but Sasuke simply tricked Manda into a genjutsu, climbed into his mouth, and was reverse summoned from the blast site where Deidara lit up the sky, to a predetermined place where Suigetsu was using Sasuke's blood. That was actually smart planning, and had zero to do with Sasuke's own ability beyond Summoning Manda with which he obviously had a contract or fooled him, assuming he was being summoned by Orochimaru. Manda was the highest Snake Summons at that time, and from what I gathered was the best that Orochimaru could get from the Snake Sage, because he wasn't adquate for Sage Training.

Sasuke's speed is top notched (amongst the best) within a battle, but hasn't shown anything beyond Body Flicker thats close to T/S Jutsu ability, just being real with what I've read.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-08-2013 at 01:16 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-09-2013)
Old 02-08-2013, 01:18 PM   #143
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Sai's brother? Sasori? Pretty sure they were talk-no-jutsu'd into oblivion. I see what you meant, though.

Last edited by junior3605; 02-08-2013 at 01:21 PM.
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I'm impressed that a debate of an invincible zombie vs the patron of all fantards is still raging on, as if any side could win.

But it's amusing to see the two most prominent dumbasses on opposite sides and pretty much at failing at making any point. And more amusing is to see one of them still having huge problems with the fallacy of composition. Just an hint: not all Doton use the Snake handseal and not all jutsu that use said handseal are Doton (there are in fact Fuuton, Katon and Suiton that use it), so labeling Edo Tensei a Doton just because it uses the Snake handseal is completely erroneous and idiotic to begin with.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-08-2013), kael03 (02-08-2013), Lightning (02-11-2013)
Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #145
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I thought edos were in the confetti element class.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #146
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I couldn't care less about this debate or getting into any kind of conversation with KYF for that matter, but I just got to point out one thing I know to be absolutely false.

Quote:
Sasuke has an alternate dimension he can use, remember, the one he used to escape deidara's blast....
^This. I don't know how many times I've seen Kyf and others make this claim that Sasuke has some sort of alternate dimension he can go to. No...that's Tobito. Sasuke has never had (and hopefully will never have) that ability.

Sasuke escaped Deidara's blast by jumping in Manda's mouth and unsummoning him back where he came from, which is NOT an alternate dimension. It has already been shown that summoning animals exist on the same exact world as the rest of the cast. This was made evident by Pa Toads' own words that it would normally take 1 month on foot to reach their mountain hideout. Just recently it was shown that by researching Juugos' chakra Orochimaru was able to find the source of it, went on a journey to Ryuchidou for the same reason.

Quote:
The proof is in the manga pudding...
I'll take the chocolate flavor...

...with vanilla wafers on top.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #147
jafar3001
Genin

jafar3001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Earth seal...

The jutsu is a variation of the summoning jutsu making it a time space variation jutsu technically... But, uses an earth seal and earth thus is also a form of earth jutsu... So you are half right, but just missing this part... I missed when I first saw it too so so don't fret...
lol thats a dragon seal kabuto is using not a snake seal that is associated with earth release. Look a little closer at his hands. Edo Tensai is NOT an earth nature jutsu. Case Closed
jafar3001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jafar3001 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-11-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 09:11 AM   #148
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I'm kinda impressed this thread turned into an imaginary "Who would win" argument and a edo tensei jutsu type argument instead of an Itachi fan wank because the Third said something about Hokage wisdom and age seven in the same sentence.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #149
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Earth seal...

You missed a lot apparently. As Num pointed out, the Snake seal is used in conjunction with other elements besides Doton. Also, that's not even the snake seal. The order of seals for Edo Tensei goes: Tiger > Snake > Dog > Dragon > clap hands (which is what we see Kabuto doing from the translator's note "sfx: clap").

Edo Tensei is NOT a doton. It is S/T. We have never seen the same technique from 2 different elements. And I seriously doubt we ever will.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-09-2013), Numinous (02-11-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #150
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

this is the dumbest thing i ever seen there not here to fight there here to talk and if Sasuke starts a fight with the 2nd Hokage because of what he said then he will be proving the 2nd right all ucihas are ruined by emotion (except itach and shuis) sorry for the spelling errors
MR VSU is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MR VSU For This Useful Post: