Naruto_619 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #151
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
this is the dumbest thing i ever seen there not here to fight there here to talk and if Sasuke starts a fight with the 2nd Hokage because of what he said then he will be proving the 2nd right all ucihas are ruined by emotion (except itach and shuis) sorry for the spelling errors
Within the context of the story, it makes sense actually. Here's a Dude who's entire race was slain, on a random afternoon. By his Brother, sent by basically his own village, including his parents, in front of him. Then the gift of charity states that Dude has to live the early part of his life in the village, that sent his Bro, and he never even knew of the Village's past moves against his clan. Over the span of his life he went after to kill his Bro, to avenge his clan, and finds out it was all a rouse, and his Bro was basically used again like a tool to watch over they're enemies, whilst calling him one to everybody that would hear.

Now it shows maturity within Sasuke for not simply going ape after talking to Sarutobi, as if that wasn't enough, the particular way Tobirama chose to speak about Uchiha's warranted a response, therefore his eyes activated because he was beginng to truly get pissed. It would be one thing if Sasuke walked in shitting on everything that was Senju like Madara, but he simply came in with questions, and got pissed because he was getting lip after all of his circumstances. I didn't create the percieved animosity, Kishi did when he lit up his eyes for no other apparent reason.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Freakout (02-09-2013)


Old 02-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #152
Freakout
Jenisand' rul
 
Freakout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Unfortunately stuck in Germany atm
Age: 27
Posts: 294
Thanks: 156
Thanked 67 Times in 36 Posts
Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_619

I must say I quiet enjoyed this Chapter, I especially like Hashi now. I just hope he's not going to be too much of a comic relief.
Also the info gained here about the Uchihas is interesting to hear...
Anyway, seems Tobirama is closest to "the black Sheep of Hokages" from all of them and also, does anyone see Hashi and Tobi a bit like the two sons of Rikudo though at the moment which one had which ideals and such doesn't come to mind but it still reminded me a bit...
I seriously look forward to more of this talking.
__________________
It's only human to contradict yourself.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.


Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 PM   #153
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_619

What exactly is so space/time about it? I mean there's an actual word for what Kabuto is doing it's called Necromancy. I mean really what the hell is he even teleporting to even call it S/T? O yeah the fact that the earth surrounds the sacrifice to create the shell for the soul could be a reference to doton. But really who gives a fuck? You're all idiots arguing over the stupidest thing ever.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-09-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (02-10-2013)
Old 02-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #154
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

Gee, I don't know. He could be warping space/time to summon the caskets from wherever he hides them. Or he could be warping dimensional barriers to bring a soul from the pure world.

Veng has his "imma bitch to look cool" hat on.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #155
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Gee, I don't know. He could be warping space/time to summon the caskets from wherever he hides them.
But the caskets rise from the ground they don't just magically appear like Minato or Toads. Also when he summons the caskets the ritual is already done beforehand. So the actual summoning of the caskets isn't Edo Tensai itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Or he could be warping dimensional barriers to bring a soul from the pure world.
And souls exist in another reality based on what exactly? According to Zabuza he had no memory of an afterlife. For all we know soul energy could just be brought back to the earth when one dies. How fast does a soul travel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Veng has his "imma bitch to look cool" hat on.
Actually no I was just reading the forums & saw one of the dumbest conversations ever going on so I decided to jump in.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-09-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:51 AM   #156
MR VSU
jonin sage
 
MR VSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia state university
Posts: 57
Thanks: 35
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Within the context of the story, it makes sense actually. Here's a Dude who's entire race was slain, on a random afternoon. By his Brother, sent by basically his own village, including his parents, in front of him. Then the gift of charity states that Dude has to live the early part of his life in the village, that sent his Bro, and he never even knew of the Village's past moves against his clan. Over the span of his life he went after to kill his Bro, to avenge his clan, and finds out it was all a rouse, and his Bro was basically used again like a tool to watch over they're enemies, whilst calling him one to everybody that would hear.

Now it shows maturity within Sasuke for not simply going ape after talking to Sarutobi, as if that wasn't enough, the particular way Tobirama chose to speak about Uchiha's warranted a response, therefore his eyes activated because he was beginng to truly get pissed. It would be one thing if Sasuke walked in shitting on everything that was Senju like Madara, but he simply came in with questions, and got pissed because he was getting lip after all of his circumstances. I didn't create the percieved animosity, Kishi did when he lit up his eyes for no other apparent reason.


im not saying sasuke doesn't have a reason to be angry he does but wat itach did was for the better of the village. had he not done what he did the leaf would be gone most or all of the uchiha's would be gone do to the up coming war they would have started with the other villages. itach choose the village over standing with his clan and choose the peace over war.


also its not like the leaf was completely off if im not mistaken there was not one uchiha in the village during the 9 tails attack beside itach although i will wait until that part comes to light it is pretty funny how a powerful clan like that does have not one member present when all it would have took was one to take the 9 tails under there control not that its easy but obito did it when he was 15 -16 so im guessing but a grown uchiha could have done it



and im not talking about sasuke's actions im talking about the ppl on this site n the way they argue over pointless things
__________________
i come from a real point of view so don't try that fake shit with me
MR VSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #157
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 184
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What exactly is so space/time about it? I mean there's an actual word for what Kabuto is doing it's called Necromancy. I mean really what the hell is he even teleporting to even call it S/T? O yeah the fact that the earth surrounds the sacrifice to create the shell for the soul could be a reference to doton. But really who gives a fuck? You're all idiots arguing over the stupidest thing ever.
Summoning Jutsu has everything to do with S/T.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #158
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
im not saying sasuke doesn't have a reason to be angry he does but wat itach did was for the better of the village. had he not done what he did the leaf would be gone most or all of the uchiha's would be gone do to the up coming war they would have started with the other villages. itach choose the village over standing with his clan and choose the peace over war.


also its not like the leaf was completely off if im not mistaken there was not one uchiha in the village during the 9 tails attack beside itach although i will wait until that part comes to light it is pretty funny how a powerful clan like that does have not one member present when all it would have took was one to take the 9 tails under there control not that its easy but obito did it when he was 15 -16 so im guessing but a grown uchiha could have done it



and im not talking about sasuke's actions im talking about the ppl on this site n the way they argue over pointless things
#1 At Naruto's Birth, when Obito was attempting to take Kyuub's from Kushina, it was a 'disaster'. It wasn't anything expected, or planned for, for example though Sasukes' Mom even talked to Kushina prior to Naruto's birth, the actual time, and place was supposedly secret. So nobody expected it.

#2 Itachi was shown holding Sasuke as a baby in fear because he could feel the Kyuubi, as well as Sasuke whom was crying, ever gather what theother Uchiha's could too? Nothing but die like Iruka's parents.

#3 Sarutobi the previous Hokage show'd up, and did shit, and he was onsite. Never made it to the actual battle, why not shit on him?

#4 Just because Uchiha's can ultimately control th Kyuubi, IF THEY WANTED TO, but at the time of Naruto's birth, ONLY OBITO WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO CONTROL THE KYUUBI. Kyuubi isn't some contract summons, and ain't easily controlled. No other 'grown' Uchiha could've done shit, by the time Obito was at that point, only Madara, and Izuna, ever had eyepowers strong enough to control the Kyuubi, and neither was still living, Obito was just following Madara's plan. Uchiha's obviously had nothing to do with the Kyuubs that night, nothing.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #159
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
But the caskets rise from the ground they don't just magically appear like Minato or Toads. Also when he summons the caskets the ritual is already done beforehand. So the actual summoning of the caskets isn't Edo Tensai itself.
The caskets still have to move through space/time from where the user stores them to where the user is summoning them.

Quote:
And souls exist in another reality based on what exactly? According to Zabuza he had no memory of an afterlife. For all we know soul energy could just be brought back to the earth when one dies. How fast does a soul travel?
I never said they existed in another reality, I said another dimension. I know it sounds the same, but there is a difference. Besides, Kabuto is the one that stated they exist on another plane called the "Pure World". Side note: he also called it a variant of the Summoning jutsu, which is space/time.

Quote:
Actually no I was just reading the forums & saw one of the dumbest conversations ever going on so I decided to jump in.
So...you had your "Imma bitch about nothing to look cool on an anime forum" hat on.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #160
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually no I was just reading the forums & saw one of the dumbest conversations ever going on so I decided to jump in.
I'd rather have a stupid debate about Naruto than One Piece in a Naruto thread. Nice hat by the way Veng.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #161
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The caskets still have to move through space/time from where the user stores them to where the user is summoning them.



I never said they existed in another reality, I said another dimension. I know it sounds the same, but there is a difference. Besides, Kabuto is the one that stated they exist on another plane called the "Pure World". Side note: he also called it a variant of the Summoning jutsu, which is space/time.



So...you had your "Imma bitch about nothing to look cool on an anime forum" hat on.
So basically Edo Tensei is a reverse summoning tech which, incorporates the soul though T/S into the summons... a double summons.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:28 PM   #162
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

Dunno about reverse summoning, but it can be considered a double summons since it summons the soul back from the Pure World to the new vessel, and then the golem itself to the user.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #163
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

The actual casket itself is being reversed summoned, I gathered, and the edo being resurrected within the casket which is basically only the 'container', possibly?
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #164
MR VSU
jonin sage
 
MR VSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia state university
Posts: 57
Thanks: 35
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
#1 At Naruto's Birth, when Obito was attempting to take Kyuub's from Kushina, it was a 'disaster'. It wasn't anything expected, or planned for, for example though Sasukes' Mom even talked to Kushina prior to Naruto's birth, the actual time, and place was supposedly secret. So nobody expected it.

#2 Itachi was shown holding Sasuke as a baby in fear because he could feel the Kyuubi, as well as Sasuke whom was crying, ever gather what theother Uchiha's could too? Nothing but die like Iruka's parents.

#3 Sarutobi the previous Hokage show'd up, and did shit, and he was onsite. Never made it to the actual battle, why not shit on him?

#4 Just because Uchiha's can ultimately control th Kyuubi, IF THEY WANTED TO, but at the time of Naruto's birth, ONLY OBITO WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO CONTROL THE KYUUBI. Kyuubi isn't some contract summons, and ain't easily controlled. No other 'grown' Uchiha could've done shit, by the time Obito was at that point, only Madara, and Izuna, ever had eyepowers strong enough to control the Kyuubi, and neither was still living, Obito was just following Madara's plan. Uchiha's obviously had nothing to do with the Kyuubs that night, nothing.


still it does seem pretty odd that not a single uchiha was there when all of the other clans were. so what was the uchiha's doing, if a kid itach and baby sasuke can feel the 9 tails why not the rest of the them there fucking eyes see chakra and at the time no one had more chakra then the 9 tails not to mention sasuke's mom seen Kushina moments befor she left the village and if sasuke can see the 9 tails in naruto i doubt no one could see it in kushina

P.S im not saying that they had anything to do with it just that it looks odd from the leafs point of view that there greatest defense against the 9 tails wasn't even there to try n stop it as much as u love the uchiha u must admit that's a lil funny
__________________
i come from a real point of view so don't try that fake shit with me
MR VSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #165
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
still it does seem pretty odd that not a single uchiha was there when all of the other clans were. so what was the uchiha's doing, if a kid itach and baby sasuke can feel the 9 tails why not the rest of the them there fucking eyes see chakra and at the time no one had more chakra then the 9 tails not to mention sasuke's mom seen Kushina moments befor she left the village and if sasuke can see the 9 tails in naruto i doubt no one could see it in kushina

P.S im not saying that they had anything to do with it just that it looks odd from the leafs point of view that there greatest defense against the 9 tails wasn't even there to try n stop it as much as u love the uchiha u must admit that's a lil funny
Actually if I were Uchiha, why show up in the first place? Anything Kyuubi can be controlled by an Uber Sharingan user, but history has shown that only Madara, Izuna, Obito, Itachi, Shisui, and Sasuke has ever had power enough to 'control' Kyuubs. Honestly, no other Uchiha came near these power levels within the manga, so for people considering that they're were lots of Uber Uchiha's, I call bullshit. They were generally shinobi with special eyes to a point, and was controlled to not allowed MS, or EMS from the set up. If not why was Itachi practicing his own MS secretly, let no one know but Sasuke as he left the Leaf. He had MS, he could've crushed everyone at will loudly and proudly.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.