Naruto 620 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #61
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 620

Buhahahahahahahahaha! With only the tap of his finger everyone felt the first's presence like a weight on their shoulders. ^^

Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #62
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, calm your tits kid.

You said they were crushed, which they weren't, so I corrected you.

For future reference, crushing happens when a character can render people around them unconscious or puts them on the ground through the sheer immensity of their power. What Hashiblablah did was not crushing.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-13-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #63
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Tobirama raised a single fukn finger and everyone in the damn room trembled.

Just raising a fukn finger.
Okay, lets give respect where its due, but be real. Suigetsu was the only one 'trembling' in the room. Minato, and Hiruzen were more shocked, Oro, Sasuke, and Juugo, were concerned and prepared. And I ain't jocking, just stating what I read.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:25 AM   #64
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Lol, calm your tits kid.

You said they were crushed, which they weren't, so I corrected you.

For future reference, crushing happens when a character can render people around them unconscious or puts them on the ground through the sheer immensity of their power. What Hashiblablah did was not crushing.
Pop off your mom's tits little boy. Go reread my post. I never said he crushed.

Quote:
So... Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara can crush people with their chakra.... They're the super saiyans of the Narutoverse.

I think we can really settle the disputes now of who would win in Tobirama vs. Sasuke. That Uchiha brat doesn't stand a freaking chance.
You must be a really big little man to try to belittle people on the internet. What a fucking prick you are.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #65
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Pop off your mom's tits little boy. Go reread my post. I never said he crushed.
Quote:
So... Tobirama, Hashirama, and Madara can crush people with their chakra.... They're the super saiyans of the Narutoverse.
Lol, what else could you be implying ?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #66
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Hashirama's personality was better. Orochimaru gets praise which is nice though why he's "on this kids side" is the question. Pretty lame line. If Orochimaru doesn't try to double cross Sasuke, this relationship will suck. Figuring Hashirama is about to talk-no-jutsu Sasuke out of being a dick. If he succeeds, Orochimaru should attack him so he can use Sasuke to destroy the Leaf. He doesnt', it's up to Naruto.

Also, the fight where the wood beast catches the bijuu bomb and tries to hit the Kyuubi with it... can we say Rasengan originator? Lol.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-13-2013), Numinous (02-13-2013)
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #67
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Also, the fight where the wood beast catches the bijuu bomb and tries to hit the Kyuubi with it... can we say Rasengan originator? Lol.
Problem Minato ?

Old 02-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #68
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Hashiblahblah, thank you so much for this Dag haha
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #69
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Tobirama raised a single fukn finger and everyone in the damn room trembled.

Just raising a fukn finger.
They trembled because of Hashirama's power, not Tbbiramas finger lmao...Tobirama raised his finger like he was about to do something and Hashirama went crazy which is what they felt.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #70
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

I can't keep track of everything, but is Hashirama like a Dunedain Ranger? Like really longed lived? He looks pretty young to have had a granddaughter.

As for power levels, I've given up on them too. It's quite ridiculous that every character that is now introduced is the newest most powerful person who ever lived. We've had like 20 of those this past year. How we reached the point of chakra cloaks, attacking with rain forests, giant chakra Godzillas, and blowing up mountains is beyond me. Remember when Zabusa was the biggest badass of the Mist and Haku was unbeatable?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #71
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

two things minato could hit obito right now and i dont think sasuke is beating tobirama. there is evidence to support that tobirama fought madara and lived due to madara being familiar with edo tensei and even how to release it. everyone that said the only person that can take out madara was hashi is very correct he is here to stay and intending on participating in the war as is tobirama and hiruzen.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 PM   #72
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,650 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Yes, and that goofy smirk on Hashi's face when he did it was definitely, Naruto-esqe. Plus that diabolical laugh madara was making was the same as crazy sasuke from 100 chapters ago.

Predictable Foreshadowing...DUN...DUN...DUN...The plot thins.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, Tobirama confirmed it, they were not at full power when Oro revived them before...

And I do not think that was Perfect susanoo madara was using against Hashirama... It had no legs... It looked more like the basic MS complete susanoo... A perfect susanoo should tower above the kyuubi and all the wood element attacks... this one doesn't.

And I am still not convinced that Hashirama>minato... we all know that this is not DBZ and power level's are not how you base a winner in this manga... He is still too fast for hashirama to possibly hit with any attack, much less defend against any of his attacks...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-13-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #74
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Lol @ "the hokage power scaling has changed" rofllll minato is the strongest after hashirama just cause tobirama throws a bitch fit doesnt mean anything ahhh another sad attempt at provin something sorry vengeance i gotta disagree here with u even though it is just YOUR opionion and not a fact. Cool observation though. Minato would have tobirama toe tagged before he can speak he is far more intelligent than everyone in that room and far better strategically. Hashirama is definietly stronger however strength doesn't win battles head on i still sy minato would win just cause shinobi x beats y and y beats z doesnt mean z cant beat x its all about match ups.

Fyi to the clueless people oro has "hashirama cells" due to taking zetsu's body. To all that said sasuke would beat tobirama lollllsss anything else ud like to add?

Minato is a boss the only one who sensed naruto and kurama fused while the others are clueless i cant wait to hear the praises thrown at him once hashirama finds out he beat obito stole the kyubi and sealed it himself while not being from any special clan.

Last edited by Myth; 02-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM   #75
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

It was PS, just not stabilized.

Quote:
we all know that this is not DBZ and power level's are not how you base a winner in this manga... He is still too fast for hashirama to possibly hit with any attack, much less defend against any of his attacks...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-13-2013), kael03 (02-13-2013), Numinous (02-13-2013), OiB (02-15-2013), Tmoore (02-13-2013)