Naruto 620 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #121
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Let's see now...

1. Minato teleports around the battlefield Hashirama uses his pollen of doom. Minato can no longer move because he's paralyzed. Advantage Hashirama.
BS, minato can either Hold his breathe while Blitzing in and out of the battle field to fight Hashirama... Draw away all the pollen using his Time space Barrier jutsu that works just like KAMUI... Or put up his barrier he used to trap the kyuubi and keep sarutobi out...

Advantage countered easily...

Quote:
2. Minato tags Hashirama & tries to stab him in the back like he did to A. Hashirama impales Minato by protruding wood from multiple areas of his body. Advantage Hashirama.
BS, How is hashirama going to have the reflexes to react to such an attack??? There is no one panel to show hashirama has anything other then average reflexes... SO this is BS scenario fanfiction... Hashirama does not have this ability... Minato can easily attack him from behind and be back where he was before, before hashirama can even register the fact that minato even moved...

Minato's advantage... Fanfiction abilities do not count ...

Quote:
3. Minato uses Rasengan; Hashirama can catch Bijuudamas. Advantage Hashirama.
Hashirama used his wood dragon to catch a slow moving bijuudama that was already in his face... Minato uses the Rasengan at INSTANTANEOUS speed which means hashirama could not possibly react much less defend against his attack Lol...
You keep creating abilities for hashirama while complete minimizing minato's actual abilities...

Quote:
4. Minato summons a Toad; Hashirama wood dragons that biatch. Advantage Hashirama.
Minato summon's the sage frog's... They summon the three boss summons... SO minato can blitz hashirama while the sage frog's hit him with frog song and the three biss summons attack him as well... Hashirama is easliy overwhelmed since he has only shown the ability to stop one boss isze summon, not three plus minato... and a high level genjutsu...

You are making this ridiculous Numious... Everything you purpose is easily countered by minato...

Quote:
5. Let's say Minato does catch Hashirama with a Rasengan. Hashirama regenerates and the damage is nulled.
I think not so easily... The only reason obito was only wounded is because he had the defense of a half hashirama clone body plus a whole other hashirama clone body and mokuton to soften the blow, but it still blew him arm almost all the way off...
Hashirama does not have this level of physical defense... SO he would be much more injured... and if he gets hit with a rasenan, then he gets tagged and minato can hit him whenever he wants and the fight is over...

Quote:
6. Minato stabs Hashirama with a kunai. Hashirama regenerates and the damage is nulled.
After a single attack, minaot would learn of hashirama's regeneration ability if he already does not know about it... He could simply cut hashirama's head off which is unable to regenerate an entire body obviously... Or put the kunai into the brain stem... either way hashirama cannot regenerate and dies...

You act like hashirama has such hax regeneration, but well placed attacks can easily kill him... If not consecutive attacks to overwhelm his ability... and with minato's speed... this is very possible...

Quote:
7. Minato catches Hashirama with DG. Worse case both die; however in order to pull off DG Minato needs to grab Hashirama putting Minato in range of being impaled by wood which doesn't need hand seals to create. Result repeat situation of Oro vs Sarutobi tug of war ending with Minato's death.
Minato has no need to use the death god... He cna easily to get hashirama and kill him with nothing but a Kuani...

Quote:
8. Genjutsu; Advantage Hashirama. Now let's say Hashirama opens with bringer of darkness Minato's response is to do what exactly?
IDK, he is a sensor so what advantage would it offer??? Minato can still sense his FTG seals, hashirama and his attacks...
and since a genjutsu user has to maintain control of the enemies chakra and nervous system... All minato has to do is transport himself away to regain control, then transport himself back to the battle field and the genjutsu Broken... Only a genjutsu that immediately disables the mind oculd effect minato because he can FTG away with a mere thought so anything other then that will not work at all...

Genjutsu will not work on minato with his speed too... It's impossible to maintain control of his chakra and nervous system...

Quote:
9. Hashirama punches Minato in the face? Minato dies.
LAMO, minato dodged the fastest attack of the raikage easily yet somehow average speed hashirama will land a punhc... NO, just more fanfiction!

Quote:
10. Hashirama splits the very earth apart using earth or wood styles totally changing the terrain. Minato's tags are all displaced removing the accuracy & speed advantage of FTG.
SO what... Minato places a seal every time he touches something... Having hashirama focus on the kunai would be perfect because he would have a false sense of security and let his guard down and get himself blitzed...

Not to mention, minato can easily transport himself to his head quarters, resupply his tags and kuani then return... Making what hahsirama did a waste of chakra...

But, how about this... Minato uses his speed and FTG to reverse summon himself and hashirama to the middle of an ocean when he placed a seal on a floating device for such a situation... (likely has special areas to transport himself and others all over the narutoverse like he did with the kyuubi)
Now, hashirama has no earth to use for huge attacks and can only perform the weakest of Mokuton jutsu through himself... And with no known water jutsu... minato has completely cut off hashirama's fuel for his super jutsu... the earth... Minato wins in a matter of second's in such asituation...

Pretty much, Minato can counter anything hashirama throws at him while hashirama has no way to land a single attack much less defend against minato's blitz attacks... Yet somehow hashirama is supposed to win against him...
NO! Just NO!!! Minato is obviously the superior shinobi...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-14-2013 at 02:06 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 02:07 PM   #122
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The fanwanking is so strong it burns!
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #123
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
again i find myself reading dumb pointless arrangement's there on the same side so them fighting is stupid now minato vs madara is something that might actually happen you know to protect his son not some hokage battle

they were all the strongest of there time thats y they were made hokage it really doesnt matter who would win in a fight they all die for wat ever reason

I don't see Minato vs Madara... as it would be pointless...I am sure even Hashi would tell him to back off Madara is too much even for the 4th. Hashi will be the sole one facing Madara. Unless somehow Tobimaru S/T ahead of them to be defeated. If Minato jumps in it will be to grab Naruto and tell him something or some bs like that.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
MR VSU (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #124
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think not so easily... The only reason obito was only wounded is because he had the defense of a half hashirama clone body plus a whole other hashirama clone body and mokuton to soften the blow, but it still blew him arm almost all the way off...
Hashirama does not have this level of physical defense... SO he would be much more injured... and if he gets hit with a rasenan, then he gets tagged and minato can hit him whenever he wants and the fight is over...
What really made me lol was the notion that Hashirama isn't as durable as a Zetsu suit that was created from a clone of his flesh. Really now KYI very lolz worthy. I guess when you're grasping at straws you have to imply retarded shit like that. I stick with what I said earlier Minato has nothing on Hashirama.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-14-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), OiB (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #125
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
again i find myself reading dumb pointless arrangement's there on the same side so them fighting is stupid now minato vs madara is something that might actually happen you know to protect his son not some hokage battle

they were all the strongest of there time thats y they were made hokage it really doesnt matter who would win in a fight they all die for wat ever reason
Very true. Besides, we all know if shit goes south too hard, Kishi will just bring Itachi back and Gary Stu out a victory for the alliance.
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
MR VSU (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #126
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Wow lol, this is on the level of moviecodec wank for Dangai Ichigo.

PS: In there they think Dangai Ichigo would be a top tier in the Marvel Universe........THE MARVEL UNIVERSE. Why you ask ? Because he is a "transcended" being.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 PM   #127
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Wow lol, this is on the level of moviecodec wank for Dangai Ichigo.

PS: In there they think Dangai Ichigo would be a top tier in the Marvel Universe........THE MARVEL UNIVERSE. Why you ask ? Because he is a "transcended" being.
Wait what? Carol Danvers would ass rape Dangai Ichigo. Not that she's weak or anything however she isn't the almighty of Marvel even when her powers are at a cosmic scale.

PS: Carol Danvers is my favorite female in Marvel. Hope she makes it into the Avengers sequel.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-14-2013 at 02:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #128
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Numinous;2134950]
Quote:
Welcome to KYF's Reel of Stupidity, where his craving for Minato's cock knows no bounds, today we have "Have something right and then have something else completely wrong!"
LAMO, now it's Minato wang... SIgh, what is your obsession with WANG Numious?? You are always insisting I am on one... I sense some projection with a hint of reaction formation from you... Lol, that's SIck!!!

Quote:
2) So basic Rasengan is now "Sage level Rasengan attack"? The delusion!
Read the manga, nothing even SM naruto did with the rasengan produced as much force as this rasengan Minaot used on Obito so yes, sage level... It was an attack level of a tsunade the way it changed the terrain...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-3...apter-503.html

Quote:
4) How about no? Never was once hinted Minato underwent Sage training, so no Pa or Ma for him.
BS, minato has the chakra, the contract and can perform the summoning jutsu so obviously he can use them... Minato, Jman and naruto can use any of the frog summons, it's canonz... You are being BIAS to suggest such a thing...

Quote:
5) Again, no Pa or Ma, no Frog Song.
BS!!! Quit being BIAS!!! Minato cna summon them easily with his power level and skill with the summoning jutsu... Again, anyone with a contract and the power can summon any of the frogs... Jman proved this... Read the manga...

Minato has the sage frog's as his weapons... Deal with it and quit being BIAS...

Quote:
6) What in the name of Buddha makes you think Minato has access to Katon? And he only has access to Suiton via Gamabunta, Hashirama would just trap that big ol' frog and Minato would have squat on elemental jutsu.
One of the sage frog's can use Fire element, thus so can minato since they are his weapons... Use common sense... I know it's hard for you, but come on!!!!!

Quote:
9) No. Read Orochimaru's comment on Naruto's chakra. Even non-sensoring guys could feel his chakra, so Minato feeling it does not make him a sensor in any way, shape or form.
Not referring to that... Minato is a sensor... How else do you think he could sense his Kunai being used and kakashi in trouble to save him from the rock ninja? He is a sensor... Again, read the damn manga!!!

Quote:
So out of 9 statements, you got only 3 right! Congratulations, you made an asshat of yourself!
Congrats!!! You got not one right... You clearly do not read the manga and are completely BIAS against minato to even suggest that someone with a frog contract and the right amount of power cannot summon any of the frog's including the sage's...

For all your name calling, you still achieved nothing other then showing how littl eyou know about the manga and thus take it out on me obviously.... Like the little child you are, you project, displace and use textbook reaction formations to base your argument on... You proved yet again you have no credibility and contradict yourslef proving to be a huge Hypocrite yet again...

Quote:
"Merely"? Dude, he has regenerating powers on the level of Tsunade (as professed by your boy-toy Madara), Mokuton is broken beyond belief and his strength and defense is what pretty much makes Minato's speed a non-factor. What good does speed to you if your attacks are like mosquito bites to the guy?
WTF, mosquito bites!?! Does this look like a mosquito bite...

Lol, now who is delusional... Not to mention that a well placed Kuani can easily kill even hashirama... Like one to the brain stem or through the brain or Heart...

It's fun to suggest such fanfiction, but the actual manga shows that hashirama has no defense against minato's speed... Woos element cannot stop him speed at all... He can change the terrain, but minato can transport himself and hashirama to one of his choosing... So what the hell of hashirama supposed to do with some wood lol...

Quote:
All that was said is that Mito sealed the Kyuubi after Hashirama got control of it. NOWHERE it is stated Mito was even watching the damn fight, much less participate on it or that the sealing was immediately after the sealing.
It obviously said that "during the fight between hashirama and madara... Hashirama gained control of the kyuubi and in order to aid him, Mito sealed the kyuubi within herself becoming the first Kyuubi Jink"... It is so easily interpreted... Learn to read!!!

How would it Aid hashirama in the fight with madara if she sealed it after the fight??? Learn to read!!!!

Quote:
Oh, of course, it's not like you make an ass of yourself quite enough. Face it, you're an idiot and you're the one who has an aching anus around these parts. I'm seriously waiting for the end of the manga to see you squeal like a pig over how practically none of your inane theories was validated and for you to finally realize how stupid you were to waste so much breath on things that couldn't possibly be canonized. It'll be glorious.
LAMO, I have butt hurt yet you are the one who keeps up this BS childish shit... You PROVE how butt hurt you are by putting me on our ignore list, but still replying to my every post to try and discredit me... You are obviously butt hurt about something from the past... At some point i wounded that cheap Pride of yours and your reality was forever skewed... Why else would you constantly do what you do... Your behavior explains everything...

ANd last I checked, theory after theory keeps coming true and you go missing when they do lol... Remember... Madara has a single SG eye so nagato cannot possibly have his original eyes lol... You were wrong I was right... Senju+uchiha=the RG, I was right... Including how edo madara achieved the RG through kabuto's experimentation...
I was right about the Gedo mazo being the juubi's body... You were wrong... Ect ect... I find it glorious becuase you disappear for so long when I am right and you have been gone for a while too lol..
I only recently have heard from you, bitching and practicing bigotry and obvious prejudice... You have fun with that... soon my recent theory will come true and sasuke will Gain the RG VIA hashirama cells there where they are... And you can disappear for a while again....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #129
Vengeance
Death Scythe

O snap!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #130
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You are making this ridiculous Numious... Everything you purpose is easily countered by minato...
Oh my fucking Cthulhu, he's so traumatized by me that even calls Vengeance by my name. I mean, you can't even unsee such a gargantuan Freudian Slip!

Okay, I'm gonna derail the shit out of this thread, but if fucking Hashirama loses to Minato with the most pathetic of fanwanks, I really want to see how logic is bent for Minato to win this fight:
  • Minato vs Cúchulainn
Facts of the fight:
  • He has a permanent poisonous aura that eats away the enemies' health at an alarmingly quick rate (think of it as an Amaterasu on steroids), which he can increase by casting Bio (direct damage and practically doubles the health loss rate) and Toxify (damage over time , but at a much slower rate)
  • He uses Malaise, which absorbs health from the enemy to himself
  • He uses Slowga, which makes the enemy slower (duh) and Immobilizega, which paralyzes the enemy in place. Oh, did I mention Disable, which makes the enemy unable to cast anything?
  • Elemental damaged is halved against Cúchulainn
  • Finally, he has Invert, which replaces the levels of health with the levels of mana (or in this case, chakra).
Have fun doing your gymnastics with that one, KYF.

PS: Hashirama would win against this guy. He ain't that tough.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #131
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What really made me lol was the notion that Hashirama isn't as durable as a Zetsu suit that was created from a clone of his flesh. Really now KYI very lolz worthy. I guess when you're grasping at straws you have to imply retarded shit like that. I stick with what I said earlier Minato has nothing on Hashirama.
Last I checked... Hashirama does not have the durability of one and a half bodies of himself... He is only one and the zetsu suit was meant for defense too...
Yet somehow you find it funny that Obito with One and a half hashirama bodies is not greater then one with hashirama... You keep believing that Lolzy and I will continue to live in the real world...

And you clearly had no argument for my other post as well... WHich is why you chose not to quote them and reply, only merely CLAIM hashirama is just better then Minato... As opposed to proving it like it did with minato Vs hashirama..

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #132
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

I'm going to have to say Hashirama would defeat Minato hands down. However I don't think Hashirama would have as easy a time as Madara did with the other Kages. I'm not suggesting Hashirama is weaker than Madara. I would say that we haven't see the full extent of Minato's abilities. There were several things constricting him from going all out against Obito.

Also I know Kishi's interviews are generally worthless (one must taken them with an entire mountain of salt) but in one interview he did say Minato had four signature techniques. He also said Naruto would learn all the techniques but he's only learned one Rasengan. So there is a possibility Minato still has some tricks up his sleeve. Ultimately of course within the Manga I think Minato's words will be his greatest weapon. They will be enough to convince Sasuke and therefore Orochimaru and the rest of Team Hawk to go assist Naruto. He will also convince the other Kages (maybe with a little assistance from Hiruzen) to entrust Sasuke, Naruto and the others with defending the world.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #133
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

lol @ u guys screaming over this i didnt know people still debated with kyf about anything.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #134
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Why does it even matter wich summons the minato had? Hashirama controled and distributed several bijuu to other villages, if he wanted to be the "God" of shinobi nobody was stopping him trust me.. If he had the demeanor of an EMS level Uchiha some shit would get wrecked!!

Minato could possibly beat Hashirama but, he has to touch him cause you cant injure the guy if his healing powers are stronger than Tsunades shes taking tree trunks to the mid section... So flying death god would be his best bet lol...

On another note it will be pretty pathetic if none of the Hokage can free themselves from edo-tensei Madara did it, Itachi did it... So they better hulk jump through that damn roof in a few chapters..
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #135
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Hahahahaha !!!!!

You think that shit is impressive ?

He cracked a few meters of the ground, it wasn't even a crater. Sakura can do that shit, and she sucks moose cock.

Hashimara would tank that shit in stride.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013)