Naruto 620 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #136
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 620

hashirama is probably unbeatable with all his haxx hes just like naruto shit tons of chakra and healing for free via kyuubi for naruto plus naruto got the crazy life force from the uzumaki side.

i wonder how hashirama died? old age i]or was he killed in battle.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 PM   #137
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
On another note it will be pretty pathetic if none of the Hokage can free themselves from edo-tensei Madara did it, Itachi did it... So they better hulk jump through that damn roof in a few chapters..
Madara and Itachi had help.

Itachi redid the control aspect of the tags so he could control himself with "Protect Konoha" as his prime motivation .

Madara could only free himself after the jutsu was released from the user. All as rebind the technique with himself as the user.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #138
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

@KYF I don't need to prove anything since the manga itself agrees with me. I ignored your responses since there wasn't a need to respond in the first place. I pretty much already said what I wanted to say & don't feel the need to continuously repeat it just stroke your ego.

PS: Still going on about the Zetsu thing? Dude seriously now how is a clone of a clone superior to the original in any way shape or form? No seriously explain that one to me because I could use a good laugh.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), OiB (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #139
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Ok, who the hell is arguing that Minato could beat Hashirama? The healing factor alone edges out Minato's advantages.

When discussing Minato, one really has to distinguish power from effectiveness. Minato isn't powerful. Let's just get that out of the way. His skillset is meant to be as pragmatic in terms of killing a human opponent as possible. It doesn't have the overwhelming power to offset an auto-regen like Hashirama has (without ET), but against an enemy without a godly, constant defense (Susano'o) or a healing factor it is very effective. His prowess with seals doesn't really distinguish him among the kage since the only ones whom we lack reason to believe they're as skilled as him are Tobirama and Tsunade. And let's face it, Tsunade doesn't even blip the radar compared to the other four.

The thing with Minato is that, in terms of hurting him, speed has to be matched with speed. Otherwise he just poofs away. Hashirama is the only one who can circumvent this to our knowledge due to the pollen horseshit (we have no idea how Tobirama's S/T techniques work so there's no assuming they're combat pragmatic).

However, despite all of this, Minato's offensive capabilities rely on one trump. IF he can place the FTG seal on someone, he can basically have a field day with slitting their throat (as he's already done). Accomplishing that is where the challenge comes in, and we can make scenarios all goddamn day without actually proving shit whether he would have the capability to ever manage it against the other Kage.

tl;dr Minato <<< Hashirama. Minato << Tobirama and Hiruzen in power. So would the people fanwanking him into an invincible death machine chill the fuck out?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Numinous;2134972]
Quote:
Oh my fucking Cthulhu, he's so traumatized by me that even calls Vengeance by my name. I mean, you can't even unsee such a gargantuan Freudian Slip!
I quoted the wrong person you idiot... Boy you take w/e you can get, don't' ya...

Quote:
Okay, I'm gonna derail the shit out of this thread, but if fucking Hashirama loses to Minato with the most pathetic of fanwanks, I really want to see how logic is bent for Minato to win this fight:
I already explain how, using only minato's feats too, not fanfiction...

Quote:
  • Minato vs Cúchulainn
Facts of the fight:
Who and why should I care??? Unless he is a former kage, I could give a rat's ass... and why should you...

Quote:
  • He has a permanent poisonous aura that eats away the enemies' health at an alarmingly quick rate (think of it as an Amaterasu on steroids), which he can increase by casting Bio (direct damage and practically doubles the health loss rate) and Toxify (damage over time , but at a much slower rate)
  • He uses Malaise, which absorbs health from the enemy to himself
  • He uses Slowga, which makes the enemy slower (duh) and Immobilizega, which paralyzes the enemy in place. Oh, did I mention Disable, which makes the enemy unable to cast anything?
  • Elemental damaged is halved against Cúchulainn
  • Finally, he has Invert, which replaces the levels of health with the levels of mana (or in this case, chakra).
Have fun doing your gymnastics with that one, KYF.
I do not care... and neither should you, but clearly you are forced to try and proved hashirama>minato through some random character that is not even a Kage much less a naruto shinobi lol. Clearly you are getting desperate...

Quote:
PS: Hashirama would win against this guy. He ain't that tough.
Doesn't change the fact that hashriama cannot beat minato.... Hashirama has no way to land an attack much less stop minato's attacks with the FTG....

While you try and justify a Victory for hashirama VS minato with some random character that is not even in this manga...You are only proving you have no argument against Minato>hashirama... I actually posted how and why minato would win Vs hashirama using his actual feats vs hashirama's... Beat that!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #141
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That has no bearing on minato's ability to summon and use the sage frogs in battle... He has the contract and the chakra to summon them so what is the problem with this ability, exactly???
If so meaningless, and without bearing... why did Jiraiya and Naruto have to go to the Mount to stay for Sage Arts Training, was this a purposeless act? Or just to stay while to developed orange eyelids, but be equal to someone with simply a summoning contract. Dosen't sound right there.

Thats equal to saying that because Oro had sage abilities, he could break off any jutsu that Kabuto could, which is wrong, false.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-14-2013 at 03:03 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #142
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

• I give for free every pertinent information on a character that anyone and their mothers would comprehend.
  • "I dunno this guy, I don't care, derp"
What a huge pussy.

Also, you using facts and us fanfiction? In what universe? Also:

Quote:
I find it glorious becuase you disappear for so long when I am right and you have been gone for a while too lol..
Oh my fucking God, you can't be serious. You really think I left the forum because of you? Huge ego much? Go back to that time and see why I left the forum for a while and stop being a dumbass.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #143
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

zetsu was made from hashirama so we can assume hashi can merge with earth and move as fast as zetsu can eliminating minatos speed advantage. hashirama can be wherever he wants as long as there is earth with no tags and considering he can make a forest in an instant tell me where minato stands a chance

Last edited by Tmoore; 02-14-2013 at 03:11 PM.
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #144
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Ok, who the hell is arguing that Minato could beat Hashirama? The healing factor alone edges out Minato's advantages.
HOW??? Healing ability is limited... and minato can easily overwhelm it if not by pass it altogether by attacking the brain or heart directly completely nullifying that advantage...

Quote:
When discussing Minato, one really has to distinguish power from effectiveness. Minato isn't powerful.
minato is not powerful... What??? since when is this not powerful??? (spoiler tags will nto work dammit)
[IMG][/IMG]

I can already see how this is going to go...

Quote:
Let's just get that out of the way. His skillset is meant to be as pragmatic in terms of killing a human opponent as possible. It doesn't have the overwhelming power to offset an auto-regen like Hashirama has (without ET), but against an enemy without a godly, constant defense (Susano'o) or a healing factor it is very effective.
Please, what good if overwhelming power if it cannot possibly hit you??? Minato's speed easily makes this possible and more...
Minato makes the power of hashirama completely ineffective, but I guess you missed that part...

Quote:
His prowess with seals doesn't really distinguish him among the kage since the only ones whom we lack reason to believe they're as skilled as him are Tobirama and Tsunade. And let's face it, Tsunade doesn't even blip the radar compared to the other four.
There is no reaosn to believe tobirama or tsunade are as skilled, where the hell did that come from??? Minato has no equal with seals, not even Jman...

Quote:
The thing with Minato is that, in terms of hurting him, speed has to be matched with speed. Otherwise he just poofs away. Hashirama is the only one who can circumvent this to our knowledge due to the pollen horseshit (we have no idea how Tobirama's S/T techniques work so there's no assuming they're combat pragmatic).
What??? Mokuton Pollen would entrap minato... HOW??? How will pollen that can easily be countered with his Time space barrier possibly entrap minato???
This is making no sense Korby....
minato's T/S barrier jutsu works just like KMAUI so it could easily draw away the pollen... SO how would it circumvent???

Quote:
However, despite all of this, Minato's offensive capabilities rely on one trump. IF he can place the FTG seal on someone, he can basically have a field day with slitting their throat (as he's already done). Accomplishing that is where the challenge comes in, and we can make scenarios all goddamn day without actually proving shit whether he would have the capability to ever manage it against the other Kage.
If is not how it is... It is a matter of "When" without any way for either to stop minato from using the FTG to get in range and merely touch them...
And "cutting throats" is not something minato was actually shown to do... But he could easily decapitate if not completely dismember with a barrage of kunai attacks...
Just look at how easily he could cut through this tentacle with his kunai in an instant...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/15

Quote:
tl;dr Minato <<< Hashirama. Minato << Tobirama and Hiruzen in power. So would the people fanwanking him into an invincible death machine chill the fuck out?
[/QUOTE]

In power hashirama>minato obviously... No arguing that!!! But, Minato is obviously the superior shinobi due to the fact he can attack hashirama at will with his speed since hashirama has no way to react must less defend against it...
And with all his power, hashirama cannot possibly land an attack on minato with his speed as well making all his super powered jutsu completely useless...

And yet, even with no way to land a single attack or defend against minato's..., Minato somehow will still lose to hashirama lol.... Makes no sense....

Minato can use his time space jutsu, Kuani or rasengan barrage along with frog sage summoning who can summon the other three boss summons... SO minato has at his disposal the Frog song genjutsu, Fire and water style jutsu... Powerful Boss summon taijutsu from three frog's more sensory abilities and powerful frog Fu which can wield nature energy as a weapon...

This is what minato can attack hahsirama with... Not to mention, once minato tags hashirama, or put one right by him...
he can hit him not only with taijutsu at will... But, by using his T/S barrier jutsu... he can draw in elemental attacks or even hashirama's own attack and send them back at him... The same way he controlled the kyuubi's Bijuudama...

: Hashirama, minato or the frog's fire an attack...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-6...apter-502.html

: He draws in the attack using his KAMUI like jutsu...
: Find the focuses on teh tag on hashirama or right by him...
: Then reverse summons the attack directly to him... as seen here...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-7...apter-502.html

See, minato can actually use hashirama's own attacks against him as well as hit him with ninjutsu with the FTG/time space barrier jutsu combo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
If so meaningless, and without bearing... why did Jiraiya and Naruto have to go to the Mount to stay for Sage Arts Training, was this a purposeless act? Or just to stay while to developed orange eyelids, but be equal to someone with simply a summoning contract. Dosen't sound right there.

Thats equal to saying that because Oro had sage abilities, he could break off any jutsu that Kabuto could, which is wrong, false.
It's cannon that anyone with a contract to the frogs can summon ANYONE of them, which obviously includes the sage frogs... It just take smore chakra, but minato easily has enough with his level...

There is no reason to believe that one has to go to myubokuzan to be able to summon the sage frogs as well... Makes no sense at all!! Why would one have to have a contract and go to Myobokuzan to meet the sage frogs to summon them?? Where is the logic in this Notion as opposed to the fact the manga already stated that signing the contract allows one to summon ANY of the frog's...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-14-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #145
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK, I totally get what all you are saying without even reading it, BUT... could they win a fight with a fart?

Check. Mate.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (02-14-2013), Gamabunta (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #146
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

@KYF: What the fuck part of "scenarios don't prove shit" was hard to glean from my post?

The pollen is an area of effect technique. All Hashirama has to do is camp out in the pollen zone and Minato can't do fuck to him. Minato has a severe disadvantage at long range against any of the hokage not named Tsunade. He can't get rid of the pollen without destroying the flower and he has no effective means to do so without exposing himself to Hashirama's onslaught. Warping away the pollen would basically require Minato to vacuum out all the air from the area. Which would A: suffocate his dumb ass and B: take a long ass time. This completely defeats the purpose of his entire "speed = effectiveness" fighting style.

He slit a mook's throat in an instant in Kakashi Gaiden. Shit if you're going to defend a character at least know his damn feats.

Minato is in no way the most skilled seal artist in the entire history of the Narutoverse. That's a load of fuck. The Uzumaki proper were much more skilled in the usage of skills than him, given that they were actually capable of sealing the whole of Kurama into a single jinchuuriki (as Kushina says she is able to do) where he was not capable at all. And then there's good ole Sage of the 6 Paths, who managed to seal the goddamned Juubi. Hashirama wielded the great sealing scroll or whatever of Konoha. It's piss fucking obvious that he was skilled in sealing. Hiruzen was equally capable of using the Shiki Fuin, which was the most powerful seal Minato had. So yeah.

The literal only chance Minato would have of killing Hashirama would be along the lines of double rasengan to the back of Hashirama's head. Attempting this would leave him wide the fuck open with no ability to rapidly adjust position. In other words, it would get him punched in the face with lethal force. Hashirama cannot be worn down. Papercut strategy cannot succeed against him. His chakra is of a scale on par with the tailed beasts and he can drain others' chakra much more effectively (remember how Zetsu can do that all damn day? Everything he does is Mokuton) than anyone can force him to use up his. So saying "his healing isn't unlimited" is worth about as much as saying "Minato's FTG isn't unlimited". The amount of chakra involved, comparing the usage to the total pool, is negligible.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-14-2013), Numinous (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #147
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

KYF... why did Naruto make it clear that everyone should stay away from the battlfield, because the power was much greater, and regular people would get hurt. Could Minato summon all of them prolly, but can't work in concert with them like Jiraiya did. Naruto couldn't totally with Ma & Pa Toad, so what gives Minato this God Rite that the other 2 couldn't even perfectly sync with? They were simply using Sage Arts Jutsu's AS WELL AS Naruto, beyond Summons Minato has zero feats, none, manga fakt, everything else is a guess in the wind.

Just like saying that anyone can defeat Harashirma, he's never lost that has been said, ONE TIME, to ANYONE EVEN MADARA. Stop it, as Steven A Smith says on 1st and 10.... So disrespectful, you haven't even seen the Dude Ball in a fight, all you've seen is occasional flashes Skip!!! I mean KYF.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:35 PM   #148
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I don't see Minato vs Madara... as it would be pointless...I am sure even Hashi would tell him to back off Madara is too much even for the 4th. Hashi will be the sole one facing Madara. Unless somehow Tobimaru S/T ahead of them to be defeated. If Minato jumps in it will be to grab Naruto and tell him something or some bs like that.
still any of the hokage vs madara would be a better discussion because that is more likely too actually happen its not like oro will turn the hokage against each other that would be a waste of chakra on his part so a heated argument about the 1st vs 4th is just dumb
Old 02-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #149
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Last I checked... Hashirama does not have the durability of one and a half bodies of himself... He is only one and the zetsu suit was meant for defense too...
Yet somehow you find it funny that Obito with One and a half hashirama bodies is not greater then one with hashirama... You keep believing that Lolzy and I will continue to live in the real world...

And you clearly had no argument for my other post as well... WHich is why you chose not to quote them and reply, only merely CLAIM hashirama is just better then Minato... As opposed to proving it like it did with minato Vs hashirama..
does it FUCKING MATTER I THINK NOT YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO PICK GOOD BATTLES no pun intend. but this fight will NEVER happen so WHO GIVE A FLYING THUNDER GOD about a fight that will never happen HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR N STOP FILLING THE FORUMS WITH BULL SIT
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #150
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

you're all assuming hashirama would summon the pollen thing right away lmaoo minato can use his regular speed to tag him once that happens unless hashirama that instant summons the plant he is fucked. case closed.

minato is a ninja a true ninja who's style if far more suited to killing quickly then havin an all out war.

he doesnt waste time every time we have seen him fight hes done multiple things in one move.

save obito kakashi tag the shinobi boom kill him. against raikage and bees squad also make em look like fools while tagging bee for future reference same with obito tag him rasenan him and steal the kyuubi.

u see what i mean he doesn't drag stuff out he does it one two three and unless hashirama would know that he has no fucking chance forget about tobirama cause he no manga feats at all.

all we know is that his edo tensei issn't as good as oro's/kabutos based off his words his revived shinobi dont come back full power.

again not saying minato>hashirama or vice versa if we're talking a pre arranged all out fight hashirama has the edge a casual meeting minato wins period. thats something i think the normal members here can agree on.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote