Yonkou_Power_Levels - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #16
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Yonkou_Power_Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Zoro is the blood bank king lol. The dude has lost gallons in the course of the series.
And can hardly take directions well. ^^

Old 02-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #17
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

.....wut ?

BB stated at the end of MF that the time would come for him to take on Shanks. Shanks is not only one of Luffy's friends and benchmarks, but he has beef with BB, evident by the talk he had with WB when Ace left to take revenge on BB in WB's name. He will most likely be killed by BB, raising the stakes in the inevitable Luffy vs BB fight.

I mean yeah duh...reason I have Shanks and BB set up this way is out of assumption BB would try something against Shanks...another duh that he would be killed off by BB...Part of my reason for saying BB isn't at the top yet..as he would of already gotten rid of Shanks. Already stated that BB's fight with Luffy will have more than enough motivation. (BB handing over Ace to WG to die) (also possibly killing off SHanks) I would also like to hope Luffy also picks up another DF. I am wondering would Oda have the gull to give BB haki traits. He is already one tough dude to square off against. .I am just trying to see Luffy fight against BB with just Haki...BB after time skip (assuming) would be more prone to building up defenses against such attacks. He is also a D. as well....

anyway though...

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-11-2013 at 11:38 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Righty heres my rankings:

1. Shanks
2. Big Mam
3. Kaidou

And I wont rank Blackbeard and will state why.

Shanks - Right before he was claimed to be on par with Hawk Eyes the greatest swordsmen in the series. Before the war he fought against Kaidou and beat him and from the looks of it didnt get a scratch. Even after losing his arm he was able to block Whitebeard attack, cutting the sky in half pretty much which shows after losing one arm he is still a badass.

Big Mam - It's hard to say given that we still dont know alot about Big Mam powers really. All we know shes got the title of Yonkou, which comes with big reputation, lots of turf and alot of pirates under there command. Until I see more of her power in the story I will just stick with this.

Kaidou - I'm claiming he is the weakest at the moment due not seeing alot about him still. As I said above before the war he was beat by Shanks which has to come to something I meantion I remember Garp mention that each of the Yonkou's were in a power struggle were here Shanks showed he can beat Kaidou. Out of the four Law who is one of the strongest Supernovas claims hes there best chance of attacking so he has to have some idea about him too.

As Dag mention I wouldnt put Blackbeard in the power ranking just yet until we see some more of him after the timeskip.

Blackbeard - When we look back to his fight with Whitebeard he didnt exactly show an advantage of being on the offensive did he ? WB totally owned him, yeah his earthquake powers were nullifed due to BB DF but that was it, and I'll quote here, he was a 'damage sponge'. It was also showing during Ace fight against BB he just took loads of damage too with the odd DF attack. BB raise to power is through fear of reputation during the timeskip. People would have heard of his fight at the War and obviously thought he was the next WB or Roger so to speak. Because of his knowledge of Wb turf he was able to move quickly and claim the 'best spots' and armed with the inmates from Impel Down who all must be crazy strong only increases the fear hes spreading around.

But yeah there my opinions.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-13-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 AM   #19
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I doubt Shanks beat Kaidou, he most probably only made him retreat just by showing up. Kaidou (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't risk fighting another Yonkou (even if Shanks was weaker then he is, and we all know he isn't) because losing many if not all of his forces for a goal which isn't nearly worth it would be ludicrous. He just wanted to grab the spoils of war for free basically, but when Shanks showed up he just pulled back, like anyone would do.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #20
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I doubt Shanks beat Kaidou, he most probably only made him retreat just by showing up. Kaidou (or anyone for that matter) wouldn't risk fighting another Yonkou (even if Shanks was weaker then he is, and we all know he isn't) because losing many if not all of his forces for a goal which isn't nearly worth it would be ludicrous. He just wanted to grab the spoils of war for free basically, but when Shanks showed up he just pulled back, like anyone would do.
That would be a pretty good scene to visit at some point in the future to see what happened in that encounter prior to Shanks arriving at Marineford. Because it was mentioned that the WG were shitting their pants at a possible team-up between Whitebeard and Shanks, that would have tipped the scale of the balance of power and Kaidou intercepted Shanks probably for that same fear.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Shrike (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #21
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Considering no one in Shanks crew seemed even remotely injured, I have to agree with you. I think the meeting between them was more of a stare down than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
That would be a pretty good scene to visit at some point in the future to see what happened in that encounter prior to Shanks arriving at Marineford. Because it was mentioned that the WG were shitting their pants at a possible team-up between Whitebeard and Shanks, that would have tipped the scale of the balance of power and Kaidou intercepted Shanks probably for that same fear.
Actually I think Kaido was on his way to Marineford anyhow. I think he was planning on attacking any of WB's crew that did manage to escape Marineford.

My theory on this matter is that everybody pretty much assumed WB had no chance against the marines on his own, and that his defeat was a forlorn conclusion. Kaido's plan was to go mop up any survivors he could, which is a smart move on his part. If it had worked and he intercepted the WB pirates as they were escaping from marines, there's do doubt he could have crushed them. Just take out Marco Jozu, and Vista, and there's really nobody left that could lead the crew.

However Shanks, who was also heading towards the War, had to intercept him. I believe when faced with the decision of having to fight Shanks, Kaido backed down for strategic reasons. I have to disagree with Shrike about Kaido being the stronger opponent though. I'm going with Shanks. Either way it doesn't matter. Even If Kaido had beat Shanks, he and his crew would have taken so many losses that they wouldn't have any advantage when they did show up and Marineford. And even if they had fought the remains of WB's crew and won, they would have taken even more losses, and by the time they got back to the NW Big Mam would have taken half his territory and he'd be too weak to do anything about it.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Shrike (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #22
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

I honestly believe if WB was a bit younger and less sick he would have comr out on top. Their objective first and foremost was the retrieval of Ace so WB took in consideration that he would have to get hit by some of Sengoku's surprise tactics. Then there was the wild card in the form of Akainu with his underhanded schemes. Had this been a straight up war where rescuing Ace wadn't a concern WB would probably wouldn't need to restrain himself and would have gone wild quake bashing everything to hell.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), Shrike (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #23
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I honestly believe if WB was a bit younger and less sick he would have comr out on top. Their objective first and foremost was the retrieval of Ace so WB took in consideration that he would have to get hit by some of Sengoku's surprise tactics. Then there was the wild card in the form of Akainu with his underhanded schemes. Had this been a straight up war where rescuing Ace wadn't a concern WB would probably wouldn't need to restrain himself and would have gone wild quake bashing everything to hell.
You have to take into that account that the Marines were restricted as well. I actually think that if both sides went all out that WB would lose even worse. The Admirals held back because they had too many allies in the area. If there wasn't any of the people who are less then VA level, Akainu would magma fisted half the island and Aokiji's Ice Age would pretty much cover everything. Kizaru also could shoot without needed to aim steadily and just blast everything to hell. Add to that the Shichibukai who really do want to fight and WB is pretty much done. If Mihawk, DD or Boa fought to their fullest potential, I am sure WB's forces would have been wiped out a lot faster.

Sure, WB alone is the strongest (well, minus Garp probably), but the Marine side had more powerful individuals overall. As AMA said, without Marco, Jozu and maybe Vista, there is nobody that can stand up to the top tiers of the Maries.

And now add to that Sengoku and Garp who is fighting seriously against WB without having Ace and Luffy to hold him back so much. I mean, Garp was pretty much Roger level, which means he was at least on part with WB.

Yeah, WB would have lost badly there anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Considering no one in Shanks crew seemed even remotely injured, I have to agree with you. I think the meeting between them was more of a stare down than anything else.
Yeah, Kaido was like : so you want to interfere too. Fuck it, I am heading back. No need to lose men over this.

Quote:
Actually I think Kaido was on his way to Marineford anyhow. I think he was planning on attacking any of WB's crew that did manage to escape Marineford.
Yeah, and even if WB was victorious, he would have been greatly weakened and Kaido would anyway take the spoils by killing his remaining forces.

Quote:
However Shanks, who was also heading towards the War, had to intercept him. I believe when faced with the decision of having to fight Shanks, Kaido backed down for strategic reasons. I have to disagree with Shrike about Kaido being the stronger opponent though. I'm going with Shanks. Either way it doesn't matter. Even If Kaido had beat Shanks, he and his crew would have taken so many losses that they wouldn't have any advantage when they did show up and Marineford. And even if they had fought the remains of WB's crew and won, they would have taken even more losses, and by the time they got back to the NW Big Mam would have taken half his territory and he'd be too weak to do anything about it.
I did not say that Kaido is stronger then Shanks. I said "even if he was, and we all know he isn't", check my post again. With the rest I agree normally.

Last edited by Shrike; 02-15-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013)