Naruto 620 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #151
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
you're all assuming hashirama would summon the pollen thing right away lmaoo minato can use his regular speed to tag him once that happens unless hashirama that instant summons the plant he is fucked. case closed.

minato is a ninja a true ninja who's style if far more suited to killing quickly then havin an all out war.

he doesnt waste time every time we have seen him fight hes done multiple things in one move.

save obito kakashi tag the shinobi boom kill him. against raikage and bees squad also make em look like fools while tagging bee for future reference same with obito tag him rasenan him and steal the kyuubi.

u see what i mean he doesn't drag stuff out he does it one two three and unless hashirama would know that he has no fucking chance forget about tobirama cause he no manga feats at all.

all we know is that his edo tensei issn't as good as oro's/kabutos based off his words his revived shinobi dont come back full power.

again not saying minato>hashirama or vice versa if we're talking a pre arranged all out fight hashirama has the edge a casual meeting minato wins period. thats something i think the normal members here can agree on.
Uhm... I haven't seen Minato produce anything powerful enough to harm Harashirma, his healing additionally is hi speed, kinda like Ichigo's from what Madara stated, faster than Tsunade can imagine healing. Minato can out speed Hara prolly all day, but I think he dosen't have sufficient power to truly harm Hara, its only been done by Madara.

Wait, WTF, I understand why Madara stated that Hara's better than him, Madara brought everything AND the Kyuubi... and lost.... and Minato could do what???? Luv the Dude... (Stephen A. Smith Style) STOP IT!

Other thoughts, Obito should know Zetsu's no longer with Sasuke & somethings wrong... and if the Kages and Oro & Co can feel Madara/Naruto/Jyuubi....shouldn't THE OTHER SIDE know too? Any thoughts on how that's going to work, possibly? And whats going to happen to Kabuto, stay there forever until the bugs, and animals are done with him?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #152
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

LOL, I really can't be bothered to read this entire back and forth bullshit, but from the KYF quotes (shame on you people) I gather KYF is being an idiot as usual and wanking Minato hard. No surprise there. In terms of whether Hashi or Minato is stronger, KYF had better take his on advice and read the actual manga.

Just this chapter Hashirama actually let off a bit of his chakra, and started breaking apart the room. Just look at Minato's reaction to it.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/620/8
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12558312/9

Take your pick of either trans, or go find another. They are tell the same tale. Minato was completely humbled at the level of power Hashi was putting out. Also notice how Oro called Hashi "the god of shinobi" in this very same chapter and not a single person said otherwise.

MANGA FCATS KYF!!!!

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-14-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-15-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #153
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LOL, I really can't be bothered to read this entire back and forth bullshit, but from the KYF quotes (shame on you people) I gather KYF is being an idiot as usual and wanking Minato hard. No surprise there. In terms of whether Hashi or Minato is stronger, KYF had better take his on advice and read the actual manga.

Just this chapter Hashirama actually let off a bit of his chakra, and started breaking apart the room. Just look at Minato's reaction to it.

Take your pick of either trans, or go find another. They are tell the same tale. Minato was completely humbled at the level of power Hashi was putting out. Also notice how Oro called Hashi "the god of shinobi" in this very same chapter and not a single person said otherwise.

MANGA FCATS KYF!!!!
As soon as Hara popped off Minato's minded spoke with the voice of McCoy...'Damn it, Jim!!!'

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-15-2013), ask me anything (02-14-2013)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #154
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Oh hey guys, look at what I found. Hows that for nostalgia. Orochimaru and Hiruzen both focused their chakras, and the area of the roof between them began to crack a little. Hashirama was able to crack an entire room by himself. That should be an accurate depiction as to the massive difference in chakra between Hashi and everybody else. No wonder Oro can't control him. Dude must have 10 times more chakra than him at the minimum.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-14-2013 at 10:31 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2013), Senkradlol (02-15-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #155
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
zetsu was made from hashirama so we can assume hashi can merge with earth and move as fast as zetsu can eliminating minatos speed advantage. hashirama can be wherever he wants as long as there is earth with no tags and considering he can make a forest in an instant tell me where minato stands a chance
Tmoore, but you forget even when compared to Obito..Zetsu was slow...even Tobi teased him by saying Tobi-"Took you long enough." another Trans "You're too slow." Zetsu says- " Excuse me for not moving at the speed of light!"

I would have to say Hashi would not be able to keep up. Obito's S/T has to be best! Minato would be second as he even said Obito's surpassed both their jutsus. Minato was shown to be faster. One could say Hashi is faster than Zetsu due to Zetsu being spawned from Hashi's cells. I still would say vs Minato's tags and Obito's warp/portal dimension...Hashi would still be too slow...

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-401-7/n...apter-396.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-401-8/n...apter-396.html
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:01 AM   #156
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Also @GIZMOX:
Mito being there to seal the kyuubi and assist hashirama is not a theory you idiot... It is manga canon... learn to read before jerking off Failious like he has something to stroke about... LMAO, that guy will take w/e he can get when it comes to trying to discredit me... It's sad Honestly! He truly suffers from the worse butt hurt I have ever seen...

Anyways, it is not a theory, It is what the manga says...

See, I merely quote what the manga said... If it is wrong for some reason then that is the authors fault, not mine... Still, it is pretty blunt...

You are the one who is idiot here. The fight was 2v1 in favor of Madara+kyuubi, Mito was there just to level the field and make it a 1v1 fight. So it's not Hashirama getting a help but Madara getting a hand by using Kyuubi. Dumb.

Edit: And ok let's take Kushina's word literally (that's what you always do) "Hashirama gained control of the Nine Tails", then what does it mean? He just freed 9-tails out of Madara's control bec. Madara doesn't want to have a fair and 1v1 with Hashirama. (It's also an acceptance on Madara's part that he can't beat Hashirama w/o the 9-tails help)

The sentence "In order to better aid him", I think it's Post-VOTE fight. It's like to aid him as a Hokage.

Anyways, after this VOTE fight, let's see if Mito really help or not...Dumb.

Last edited by gizmox; 02-15-2013 at 05:11 AM.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:42 AM   #157
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Interesting chapter that show being retarded is the will of fire. Can't wait to see all of them get together to laugh their ass off at the end of this manga.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:39 AM   #158
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post

MANGA FCATS KYF!!!!
All that power and yet he cannot evne touch minato with it... So what is the point...? Hashirama could have the power of the juubi at his disposal yet if he cannot hit minato then what good is it???

Again, who cares how much chakra hashirama has... All minato did was show surprise... Last I checked, minato fought the kyuubi who has way way more chakra then hashirama and did not show any fear, so how does surprise at hashirama's chakra mean anything when comparing the two for battle???

Hashirama still has no way to hit minato nor defend himself against minato's speed... Regeneration is overrated too... tsunade proved that when she got cut in half... the regeneration failed and she is going to die because of it... And if you think hashirama cannot be cut in half with minato's power with a Kunai then you are just nuking Futz....

Minato is the superior shinobi unless hashirama can prove he has a way to counter his speed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
You are the one who is idiot here. The fight was 2v1 in favor of Madara+kyuubi, Mito was there just to level the field and make it a 1v1 fight. So it's not Hashirama getting a help but Madara getting a hand by using Kyuubi. Dumb.
False!!! You are the ignorant one because madara tamed the kyuubi and made a contract with it making it his weapon like a summon for any other ninja... However, hashirama did not have a contract with his wife... She was just outside assistance...
And what is worse is hashirama can control the kyuubi just as easily as madara can so it is not that big of an advantage... If anything, the kyuubi is not more effective then any other boss summon due to hashirama's power to control it... Yet you act like the kyuubi was such a huge advantage...

Quote:
Edit: And ok let's take Kushina's word literally (that's what you always do) "Hashirama gained control of the Nine Tails", then what does it mean? He just freed 9-tails out of Madara's control bec. Madara doesn't want to have a fair and 1v1 with Hashirama. (It's also an acceptance on Madara's part that he can't beat Hashirama w/o the 9-tails help)

The sentence "In order to better aid him", I think it's Post-VOTE fight. It's like to aid him as a Hokage.

Anyways, after this VOTE fight, let's see if Mito really help or not...Dumb.
Manga says what it says... If Mito did not assist the Hokage in his fight with madara by sealing the kyuubi then why does it say it??? All I am doing is quoting what the manga says... So take it up with the author, not me...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-15-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #159
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Damn, I forgot about all those awesome cutting feats Minato has to his name. The guy can cut mountains and shit.....right ? Can't he ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), kael03 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #160
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Damn, I forgot about all those awesome cutting feats Minato has to his name. The guy can cut mountains and shit.....right ? Can't he ?
Read the manga, mianto cut KB's tentacle in half with a simple defensive strike...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/15
The only other thing that has done that is a chidori lance that can cut almost anything though...
And I seriously doubt that a Human body at the waist is more durable then that tentacle was...

And again, minato can use hashirama's attacks against him or summon ninjutsu directly onto the enemy using his time space barrier along with his FTG technique...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-15-2013, 12:16 PM   #161
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I believe Hashirama survived fighting both a full powered kyuubi and an EMS powered Madara while minato died to a half powered kyuubi.

Checkmate.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), OiB (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #162
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I believe Hashirama survived fighting both a full powered kyuubi and an EMS powered Madara while minato died to a half powered kyuubi.

Checkmate.
Skip is soo disrespectful, disregard his debating skillz in this area, he's skewed, he'll put Tim Tebow in Joe Montanas realm to attempt to prove his point... AND BELIEVE IT.

Fakt, even if Kushina was fine, and not there, Minato had no way to totally defeat Kyuubs, and Hara was giving out Kyuubs friends for peace to other villages.... Stop it!!!!

First read how Madara started against 5 Kages with help...
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c589/4.html
(read the whole chapter, lots of reversals/escapse by Madara toying with everyone)
then more
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/578/8
(read the rest of the chapter)
Read what Tsunade says in the bottom left panel
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/7
Let us know if Minato has anything to bring to bear with this much destructive power...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/14
Theh these should quiet your storm KYF...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/16
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/2
Above is the page out of the manga, not an opinion, not hating.... Stop it.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-15-2013 at 12:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #163
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'd love to see the major bending of logic to put tebow in the same league as montana. Hell, even stafford.

Oh goody, he's responding. This should be fun.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #164
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

Checkmate.
LMAO, hashirama survived against madara fighting to gain his DNA, not even using any amaterasu or tsukuyomi... and the kyuubi is easily controlled by hashirama too... ANd yet he still needed his wife's help, sealing it away during their battle and could still only wound madara who was obviously holding back...

Yet Minato, without any KKG was able to Defeat Obito who was at EMS madara's level with KAMUI and one and a half hashirama clone bodies augmenting all his abilities... And even beat the kyuubi, not HOLD him in place like hashirama did using his KKG to control him... along with using his wife to house and control it... minato was so boss that he put up a barrier that not even sarutobi could get through and completely raped the kyuubi and his chakra...
And although it cost minato his life, it was not necessary... Minato could have easily reverse summoned the Kyuubi to the middle of Nowhere, but had to maintain the power balance between the villages.. SO he choose to sacrifice himself to seal it within himself and his son...

Feats compared... Minato fought an uchiha of the highest level just like Madara, but Obito was actually trying to kill minato... And minato still beat him in a matter of second. Seriously wounding him, knocking half his arm off with a rasengan and wrestling the control of the kyuubi away from Obito... All in two moves that were performed in an instant...
Compared to hashirama needing his wife's help to stop a beats he already has the power to easily control and a high level uchiha who was not even fighting to kill, only gain his DNA... Not using any, but one of his powerful MS jutsu, susanoo...
And hashirama still got Juked!!! Hashirama thought he beat madara, but all he did was wound madara while madara got what he wanted, then fooled hashirama into believing he was beaten and the rest is history...

But fight comparison aside... How come not one of you that think hashirama>minato can come up with a Logical way hashirama can actually counter minato's speed? And Not get owned by it like everyone else has... including obito... Someone not even hashirama could beat...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-15-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #165
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, hashirama survived against madara fighting to gain his DNA, not even using any amaterasu or tsukuyomi... and the kyuubi is easily controlled by hashirama too... ANd yet he still needed his wife's help, sealing it away during their battle and could still only wound madara who was obviously holding back...

Yet Minato, without any KKG was able to Defeat Obito who was at EMS madara's level with KAMUI and one and a half hashirama clone bodies augmenting all his abilities... And even beat the kyuubi, not HOLD him in place like hashirama did using his KKG to control him... along with using his wife to house and control it... minato was so boss that he put up a barrier that not even sarutobi could get through and completely raped the kyuubi and his chakra...
And although it cost minato his life, it was not necessary... Minato could have easily reverse summoned the Kyuubi to the middle of Nowhere, but had to maintain the power balance between the villages.. SO he choose to sacrifice himself to seal it within himself and his son...

Feats compared... Minato fought an uchiha of the highest level just like Madara, but Obito was actually trying to kill minato... And minato still beat him in a matter of second. Seriously wounding him, knocking half his arm off with a rasengan and wrestling the control of the kyuubi away from Obito... All in two moves that were performed in an instant...
Compared to hashirama needing his wife's help to stop a beats he already has the power to easily control and a high level uchiha who was not even fighting to kill, only gain his DNA... Not using any, but one of his powerful MS jutsu, susanoo...
And hashirama still got Juked!!! Hashirama thought he beat madara, but all he did was wound madara while madara got what he wanted, then fooled hashirama into believing he was beaten and the rest is history...

But fight comparison aside... How come not one of you that think hashirama>minato can come up with a Logical way hashirama can actually counter minato's speed? And Not get owned by it like everyone else has... including obito... Someone not even hashirama could beat...
Read above.

I speak 4 languages...