Naruto 620 - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #166
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

This should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, hashirama survived against madara fighting to gain his DNA,
This is just wrong. Madara was going for a kill. Gaining the DNA was a secondary objective. It's far easier to get DNA from a corpse than someone trying to kill you as well.

Quote:
not even using any amaterasu or tsukuyomi...
Considering we haven't even seen the fight in its entirety yet, this is an argument from ignorance.

Quote:
and the kyuubi is easily controlled by hashirama too... ANd yet he still needed his wife's help, sealing it away during their battle
Yes, because the manga clearly states she was only involved after he took the kyuubi away from Madara. He obviously needed her help in the fight. Also, you can clearly see Mito in every depiction of the fight we've ever seen. *sarcasm*

Quote:
and could still only wound madara who was obviously holding back...
See above for argument from ignorance.

Quote:
Yet Minato, without any KKG was able to Defeat Obito who was at EMS madara's level with KAMUI and one and a half hashirama clone bodies augmenting all his abilities...
None of this has ever been stated. Not sure how you figure just having half a hashirama body gives Obito, with just a single mangekyo, the same level of power as EMS level Madara.

Quote:
And even beat the kyuubi, not HOLD him in place like hashirama did using his KKG to control him...
Sorry, but Minato died and simply resealed HALF of the kyuubi into a new host. He didn't beat him.

Ignoring the rest of your post since its nothing but argument from ignorance and fan wanking when the manga has clearly started that Hashirama is the strongest and Minato wouldn't stand a chance.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), gizmox (02-15-2013), MR VSU (02-15-2013), Numinous (02-15-2013)


Old 02-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #167
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

If argument from ignorance was a ban-worthy offense, oh my, would the resident idiots get themselves locked out almost every post!

But I'll ask a simple question to the head-honcho here, since I'm sick and tired of seeing Mito thrown around like she appeared at all in any flashback of the VotE fight: when you read that particular panel of chapter 500, what is/are the word(s) that make you think she was there and not after? Don't answer with "all of them" since that'd be avoiding the question like a professional pussy, pinpoint the word(s) that induce you to think that.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-15-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), Gamabunta (02-15-2013), gizmox (02-15-2013), kael03 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #168
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
First read how Madara started against 5 Kages with help...
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c589/4.html
(read the whole chapter, lots of reversals/escapse by Madara toying with everyone)
then more
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/578/8
(read the rest of the chapter)
Read what Tsunade says in the bottom left panel
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/7
Let us know if Minato has anything to bring to bear with this much destructive power...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/14
Theh these should quiet your storm KYF...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/16
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/2
Above is the page out of the manga, not an opinion, not hating.... Stop it.
SO, somehow madara being powerful is how you will justify your argument that hashirama>minato...

Again, you completely ignore the fact that power=nothing if you cannot hit your enemy with it... and with minato's Speed, it is not going to happen..

And Hashirama was hyped by saying how he could change the landscape with his power... ANd that hashirama is the only one who "COULD" stop madara... Not "will"... However, madara doe snot know minato though now does he... So how could he know what minato could do or not do??

What I find really funny is that hashirama's abilities had little to NO effect on the kages... only Madara's attacks and jutsu did... Although a mokuton did split a worn out tsunade, but she is so fail of a kage...

Hashirama's abilities did what now??
KO pollen: LAMO, they hovered above the forest for a minute then continued fighting... The Pollen had no effect at all... AT best it was a distraction and nothing more because who was beaten by the pollen.. Oh yea, No one!!!
Forest creation: Naruto stopped with some kyubi powered rasengan's... Each as powerful as minato's so he could easily stop some of the forest creation. Just not the whole thing...
Quick regeneration: Was useless once tsunade was in halves... ANd if the head is removed, brain Kunai'ed or heart pierced through directly...
And guess what minato can do...

Minato can...
Easily get behind hashirama to behead him with his speed: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-245-11/...apter-240.html
Easily cut hashirama in half either with his Kunai or by using Pa frog's Water jutsu...

And, do not forget... With the T/S barrier jutsu and the FTG... Minato cna draw in the water jutsu of Pa frog's and summon it directly to hashirama with the FTG if he is tagged ir right by a tag which would allow minato to hit hashirama with this high levl water jutsu instantly... making it unavoidable thus cutting hashirama into pieces which is what stopped tsunade...


So minato can counter the instant healing advantage with these techniques and tactics of attacking vulnerable spots...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #169
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If argument from ignorance was a ban-worthy offense, oh my, would the resident idiots get themselves locked out almost every post!

But I'll ask a simple question to the head-honcho here, since I'm sick and tired of seeing Mito thrown around like she appeared at all in any flashback of the VotE fight: when you read that particular panel of chapter 500, what is/are the word(s) that make you think she was there and not after? Don't answer with "all of them" since that'd be avoiding the question like a professional pussy, pinpoint the word(s) that induce you to think that.
"during their battle" speaking of madara and hashirama's... and "to better aid hashirama"...
Obviously pointing out that during their battle, hashirama gained control of the kyuubi, but in order to aid him... Mito sealed it within her own body...

How would sealing the kyuubi aid hashirama, but during the fight when it was mentioend ti happen??? Oh yea, and the "during their fight" then no breaking up the feat of seaking the kyuubi by Mito from hashirama gaining control of it really makes it sound like mito did it during the battle...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #170
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
"during their battle" speaking of madara and hashirama's... and "to better aid hashirama"...
Obviously pointing out that during their battle, hashirama gained control of the kyuubi, but in order to aid him... Mito sealed it within her own body...
I fucking knew it. Even disregarding your obvious flunk at separating clauses within a phrase that anyone with a brain would see, I have the original Japanese!

Here's the raw.

And here's the kanji for you to translate if you want to do so:

...その戦いで九尾を手にした初代柱間様の力になるため

ミト様は封印術で己の中に九尾を封印し九尾の人柱力なった

I don't even have to translate the whole thing, I'll tackle those precise words you base your argument on.

  • "During that battle"
The original japanese, その戦い (sono tatakai) means "in that battle". So that "during".... doesn't exist! It simply says that Hashirama got an hold of the Kyuubi in the VotE battle, not that what is being said after that piece of info happened during it.

  • "To better aid Hashirama"
Guess what, not in the original Japanese! 力になるため (chikara ni naru tame) means "in order to gain [Kyuubi's] power", meaning the Mito didn't seal the Kyuubi in herself to help Hashirama, but to harness the power as a Jinchuuriki.

So yeah, your argument is both based on your lack of reading skills and taking literally words which weren't at all in the original Japanese. Just for curiosity's sake, here's the kanji I posted translated.


"... in that fight, the First, Hashirama-sama, got an hold on the Kyuubi and, in order to gain its power, Mito-sama used Fuuinjutsu to seal the Kyuubi inside her, becoming the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki"

Edit: and before the biased claims of "lol, ur translations are BS", looky here, a scanlation that practically says the same! I wanna see your counterargument to that, biatch!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-15-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), gizmox (02-15-2013), kael03 (02-15-2013), MR VSU (02-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2013), Vengeance (02-16-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #171
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
SO, somehow madara being powerful is how you will justify your argument that hashirama>minato...

Again, you completely ignore the fact that power=nothing if you cannot hit your enemy with it... and with minato's Speed, it is not going to happen..

And Hashirama was hyped by saying how he could change the landscape with his power... ANd that hashirama is the only one who "COULD" stop madara... Not "will"... However, madara doe snot know minato though now does he... So how could he know what minato could do or not do??

What I find really funny is that hashirama's abilities had little to NO effect on the kages... only Madara's attacks and jutsu did... Although a mokuton did split a worn out tsunade, but she is so fail of a kage...

Hashirama's abilities did what now??


KO pollen: LAMO, they hovered above the forest for a minute then continued fighting... The Pollen had no effect at all... AT best it was a distraction and nothing more because who was beaten by the pollen.. Oh yea, No one!!!
Forest creation: Naruto stopped with some kyubi powered rasengan's... Each as powerful as minato's so he could easily stop some of the forest creation. Just not the whole thing...
Quick regeneration: Was useless once tsunade was in halves... ANd if the head is removed, brain Kunai'ed or heart pierced through directly...
And guess what minato can do...

Minato can...
Easily get behind hashirama to behead him with his speed: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-245-11/...apter-240.html
Easily cut hashirama in half either with his Kunai or by using Pa frog's Water jutsu...

And, do not forget... With the T/S barrier jutsu and the FTG... Minato cna draw in the water jutsu of Pa frog's and summon it directly to hashirama with the FTG if he is tagged ir right by a tag which would allow minato to hit hashirama with this high levl water jutsu instantly... making it unavoidable thus cutting hashirama into pieces which is what stopped tsunade...


So minato can counter the instant healing advantage with these techniques and tactics of attacking vulnerable spots...
Harashirma, whom has the same abilities as Zetsu, thats where his came from, can feel the enemy on the ground at nearly any distance within the shinobi world, would behead Harashirma... because he chopped one of Hachibi's tentacles.... Dude Sasuke cut it with a Chidori Sword, what makes you think Hachibi is this tank made of krypton? He's a squishy soft assed octopuss.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #172
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620



Minato level yo.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2013), Encon Uchiha (02-15-2013), Gakure (02-19-2013), gizmox (02-15-2013), J-man123 (02-16-2013), kael03 (02-15-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-15-2013), Numinous (02-15-2013), OiB (02-15-2013), Reesaroni (02-16-2013), Senkradlol (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #173
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 620

o Hashirama broke from Orochimaru's control without moving his hands? Dayum, he's truly the God of Shinobi.

So what's up about the new generation beating the old one?
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #174
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Now for something completely different. I've seen a few posts where people are saying Minato is a sensor. I was okay with it, but then I started thinking. If Minato was any kind of sensor, even a pretty crappy one. How could he have not known Tobito was Obito. I now call bullshit on Minato being a sensor, ninja Jesus' chakra was just that strong.
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-16-2013), Gamabunta (02-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-16-2013), Numinous (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #175
MrAdam
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 620

Don't know why some of you think that Minato or Madara are stronger than Hashi. For me it's clear. Kishimoto has drawn Hashi as best Shinobi (not including sage, sons), in manga there are some moments which underline Hashiramas power.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:41 AM   #176
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Now for something completely different. I've seen a few posts where people are saying Minato is a sensor. I was okay with it, but then I started thinking. If Minato was any kind of sensor, even a pretty crappy one. How could he have not known Tobito was Obito. I now call bullshit on Minato being a sensor, ninja Jesus' chakra was just that strong.
Well he was implemented with Madara's will, covered in Hashirama wood clone, recovered from death, already had developed S/T techniques that rivaled his own and Tobimaru...who would of thunk it was Obito under the moo moo? I am still swallowing vomit thinking about it. He also probably already retrieved another sharingan. Having so many mixes of color probably if anything threw Minato off. His best assumption was Madara....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #177
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

@ apocalypz: only the Zetsu coat would modify his chakra signature of all the arguments you made and it would be a non-issue if Minato was a sensor, considering Ao and Karin were able to distinguish different chakra signatures within the same person (Danzou and Naruto respectively). Considering that, if he was a proper sensor, he WOULD know Tobi was Obito. Since he didn't, the logical thing to assume is that, if he senses chakra at all, he's very inexperienced on the matter.

PS: didn't know Tobimaru used T/S jutsu. Pretty big feat for a random falcon from Sunagakure.

Edit:
Quote:
Don't know why some of you think that Minato or Madara are stronger than Hashi. For me it's clear. Kishimoto has drawn Hashi as best Shinobi (not including sage, sons), in manga there are some moments which underline Hashiramas power.
And the vast majority of us know that, it just some people are such fanboys to their characters they're willing to deny reality in order to keep sucking their idol's cocks.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-16-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
gizmox (02-16-2013), kael03 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #178
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Your first...


Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
This should be good.
This is just wrong. Madara was going for a kill. Gaining the DNA was a secondary objective. It's far easier to get DNA from a corpse than someone trying to kill you as well.
LMAO, keep deluding yourself about that... Although madara mentioned being in a death battle with hashirama... It has already been confirmed that he merely wanted to gain hasihrama's DNA, not kill him... SO madara had to be referring to hashirama trying to kill him which is enough to make his fight a death battle...

You have evidence what so ever that madara wanted hashirama dead, not one mention or implication he was trying to kill hashirama, only gain his DNA to continue his plan to become the next sage of six paths...

Quote:
Considering we haven't even seen the fight in its entirety yet, this is an argument from ignorance.
Your wrong!!! Or do you not know that amaterasu and tsukuyomi cannot be used while using any form above the rib cage of susanoo is being used... Because the amaterasu and tsukuyomi jutsu are already being used to create susanoo...

So with susanoo being used now. Amaterausa nd tsukuyomi are out of the question and he had plenty of opportunity during these confrontations in their current battle...

This shows an obvious chance to use tsukuyomi or even regular SG genjutsu with them so close and making eye contact... Even amaterasu...


And even here they are still close enough for the use of tsukuyomi, SG genjutsu and amaterasu...


See, had perfect chances to use amaterasu, tsukuyomi or even basis SG genjutsu, but not any chance now... Since susnaoo has been brought out...

Quote:
Yes, because the manga clearly states she was only involved after he took the kyuubi away from Madara. He obviously needed her help in the fight. Also, you can clearly see Mito in every depiction of the fight we've ever seen. *sarcasm*
There has been only one picture to depict this fight so far till the recent chapter... And All I did was follow what the manga literally said...

Quote:
See above for argument from ignorance.
LMAO, yea because madara is trying so hard to kill him not using but one MS jutsu... And with it confirmed he only wanted hashirama's DNA to become the next SO6P. It makes sense why he is holding back...

Quote:
None of this has ever been stated. Not sure how you figure just having half a hashirama body gives Obito, with just a single mangekyo, the same level of power as EMS level Madara.
KAMUI is a jutsu beyond any other MS jutsu... Hell, it is beyond any single RG ability as well... KAMUI by itself is the reason Obito is so damn strong a shinobi and why he is at madara's and itachi's level...

ANd the hashirama clone body he has attached to him increases his physicla strength, speed, power, stamina, ect ect... and when he had the whole other hashirama clone body to wear as a suit. His abilities were taken to even a whole other level... Along with offering him such a powerful defense to take a minato rasengan without being annihilated by it, only seriously wounded, losing half an arm... That and the instant regeneration it offers as well...

Obito was easily on madara level with all that including the training from madara that gave him the knowledge and skills of madara as well...

Quote:
Sorry, but Minato died and simply resealed HALF of the kyuubi into a new host. He didn't beat him.
Minato did beta the kyuubi... He could have done what hahsirama, mito or madara could not do... Seal it away for all time... But in order to maintain the balnace of power between villages... He instead sealed the kyuubi in his son...

Quote:
Ignoring the rest of your post since its nothing but argument from ignorance and fan wanking when the manga has clearly started that Hashirama is the strongest and Minato wouldn't stand a chance.
I missed that chapter and panel... Where does it say that??? The only one to ever imply that hashirama was even stronger then madara was kabuto... But he himself admitted he had no idea what madara was capable of in his prime with the true power of the SG... Just contradicting his statement about hashirama compared to madara...

So who is arguing from ignorance... You, who is claiming the manga stated that hahsirama is the strongest because minato as well has been given the same title as well... But, Hype<<<Feats....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:05 PM   #179
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ apocalypz: only the Zetsu coat would modify his chakra signature of all the arguments you made and it would be a non-issue if Minato was a sensor, considering Ao and Karin were able to distinguish different chakra signatures within the same person (Danzou and Naruto respectively). Considering that, if he was a proper sensor, he WOULD know Tobi was Obito. Since he didn't, the logical thing to assume is that, if he senses chakra at all, he's very inexperienced on the matter.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't know how long those Zetsu clones have been attached to Sasuke (prolly put on him during the Kage summit when Sasuke was running low on chakra and Zetsu replenished it). But if that is the case, Karin and Ao never stated nor showed any knowledge of those clones being on Sasuke. They only read Sasuke.

Isn't one of Zetsu's specialties making it's chakra signature resemble whomever it wants. I'm assuming that Obito was wrapped in that Zetsu clone during the kyuubi attack on Konoha, hence concealing Obito's chakra signature, and possibly giving off Madara's. We've seen how the Zetsu clones can mask anyone's chakra signature and fool the sensor corps.

P.s. Thus far, the only two uber sensors have shown to be Naruto and Mito Uzumaki, sensing will and feelings and what not.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 02-16-2013 at 12:09 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #180
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I fucking knew it. Even disregarding your obvious flunk at separating clauses within a phrase that anyone with a brain would see, I have the original Japanese!

Here's the raw.

And here's the kanji for you to translate if you want to do so:

...その戦いで九尾を手にした初代柱間様の力になるため

ミト様は封印術で己の中に九尾を封印し九尾の人柱力なった

I don't even have to translate the whole thing, I'll tackle those precise words you base your argument on.

  • "During that battle"
The original japanese, その戦い (sono tatakai) means "in that battle". So that "during".... doesn't exist! It simply says that Hashirama got an hold of the Kyuubi in the VotE battle, not that what is being said after that piece of info happened during it.

  • "To better aid Hashirama"
Guess what, not in the original Japanese! 力になるため (chikara ni naru tame) means "in order to gain [Kyuubi's] power", meaning the Mito didn't seal the Kyuubi in herself to help Hashirama, but to harness the power as a Jinchuuriki.

So yeah, your argument is both based on your lack of reading skills and taking literally words which weren't at all in the original Japanese. Just for curiosity's sake, here's the kanji I posted translated.


"... in that fight, the First, Hashirama-sama, got an hold on the Kyuubi and, in order to gain its power, Mito-sama used Fuuinjutsu to seal the Kyuubi inside her, becoming the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki"

Edit: and before the biased claims of "lol, ur translations are BS", looky here, a scanlation that practically says the same! I wanna see your counterargument to that, biatch!
If that is the true translation, not that I trust your translation skills ever since your shit translation of chapter 511 statement about banbutsu souzou...

but "During" means nothing... It's the fact it said "In that battle" as in the one between hashirama and madara...

And if the other part really said "to gain the power of the kyuubi" and not "to aid him"... Then ask yourself...

WHY WOULD MITO SEAL THE KYUUBI WITHIN HERSELF TO GAIN THE KYUUBI'S POWER IN THE BATTLE BETWEEN HASHI AND MADARA, AFTER HASHIRAMA GAINED CONTROL OF IT BY BINDING IT WITH HIS WOOD DRAGON???

What need would Mito have for the kyuubi's power in that battle??? Obviously to help hashirama...

It it not like the manga said "in that battle, hashirama gained control of the kyuubi with the wood dragon, then after bringing it back to konaha. Mito sealed the kyuubi within herself to become it's first Jink..."

Why else would Mito need the kyuubi's power and in that battle of all things... Not later on in the village which was not mentioned...



Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Harashirma, whom has the same abilities as Zetsu, thats where his came from, can feel the enemy on the ground at nearly any distance within the shinobi world, would behead Harashirma... because he chopped one of Hachibi's tentacles.... Dude Sasuke cut it with a Chidori Sword, what makes you think Hachibi is this tank made of krypton? He's a squishy soft assed octopuss.
You have no proof that hashirama can use zetu's unique abilities and is more likely he can't... Since the zetus cannot use any of hashirama's abilities...

What makes you think hashirama is SM naruto with his durability??? Hahsirama is no more durable then tsunade is and look how easily she gets cut...

ANd what proof do you have that the hachibi's octopus tentacles are like real octopus tentacles??? None!!! It took a Chidori lance to cut through it before and that can cut through almost anything...
And a single tentacle was able to hold the entire hachibi's weight when being swung by the 4tails without ripping apart...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/567/17

And the tails can even take a jink level lava jutsu without being turned to ash... or melted completely... SO clearly they are quite durable...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/566/11

ANd so how is the hachibi's Giant octopus Tentacle not close, if not more durable then a human waist, much less a neck, considering it's ability to take lava attacks without being melted or be ripped off by the pure strength of the 4tails while also using the hachibi's weight to increase the force on the tentacle too...
Also, Show me one panel of hashirama proving his body is more durable then any other regular body... Much less the hachibi's tentacle...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 225 06-16-2010 02:54 PM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
Return of Uzumaki shadowclonexpert Fan Creations 4 02-01-2007 10:14 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.