Naruto 620 - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #196
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ apocalypz: only the Zetsu coat would modify his chakra signature of all the arguments you made and it would be a non-issue if Minato was a sensor, considering Ao and Karin were able to distinguish different chakra signatures within the same person (Danzou and Naruto respectively). Considering that, if he was a proper sensor, he WOULD know Tobi was Obito. Since he didn't, the logical thing to assume is that, if he senses chakra at all, he's very inexperienced on the matter.
Mainly due to AO's eye was he able to see the color and difference in Danzo's chakra. Him being a sensor helped but his eye was the factor in that case.

Also I could be mistaken but I was sure AO said something of recognizing the color in Shisui's eye. He recognized it because of their past battle. If assumed Obito already had another Sharingan wouldn't that eye have a different chakra color as well? Obito from a color stand point would show three chakra signatures.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-22827-1...apter-459.html

In Naruto's case if you're a sensor and you can't tell the difference from a really warm chakra vs a really immense dark chakra...than quit your job...Her comment was just that Kyuubi's chakra was similar (sinister) to that of Sasukes. The main feat Karin had in that bout was noticing the chakra levels within Danzo's jutsu. She only knew of the sharingans because she counted them, and she was unaware of Hashi's cells. Like I said her help came when she noticed the number of seconds it was before Danzo could use Izanagi again.

Going by the actions of Obito...Minato's best assumption was Madara.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #197
MrAdam
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 8 Posts
MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 620

@KYF
You dont know actually what Hashirama is capable of. I belive that Minatos normal rasengan cannot hurt Hashi. Probably Shodaime has much more chakra than Naruto, so Minato would run out of chakra really quick. It was said many times "Naruto surpassed 4th hokage" and still he cant touch Madara. Hashi won against Madara. I belive Itachi was stronger than Minato.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:02 PM   #198
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

@ apocalypz: You didn't realize that with what you said about Karin proves my point that sensors can distinguish between different chakras within the same person? If Minato was a sensor as Karin, I think he'd recognize his pupil's chakra even if it was mixed with others but hey, I'm just assuming the character's aren't morons instead of giving properties that would make them morons considering the manga.

@ KYF: you are assuming collecting Hashirama's DNA and killing the guy are mutually exclusive. They are not, therefore the panels and phrases you post do not prove your point since they are also true in the case of Madara wanting to kill Hashirama, failing at it and getting his DNA. So get evidence that supports your point and your point only and then you'll have an argument, until then you're just rolling on confirmation bias like an idiot.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #199
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Pfftt-hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Only you would rationalize your complete inanity like this. So characters with completely different names, different plots, different timelines, different powers, different characterization, being the only thing in common their shared clan, you were soo close. That's like saying you were confident Herman Cain would win the last Presidentials and, when Obama won, you'd say "ZOMG guys, I was sooooo close because they're both black".


BS, the whole premise for my shisui theory was the fact shisui shared the same chakra Uchiha+senju, body type, short spikey black hair, special kind of MS not standard, his body is still missing and genjutsu is recognized to be involved in the mist incident with the control of the 4th mizukage.

However, turned out that Obito had the exact same traits too. I was just caught up on the wrong uchiha...
Face it, Obito and Shisui are just alike... Both have the same kind of chakra (uchiha and hashirama-like), both have special MS's that give one jutsu in both eye's but surpass the standard, both have short spiked black hair, same body type, age is close, both extremely skilled uchiha.

So it was close, I was just focused on the wrong uchiha. But, never ever wnated obito to be tobi so it completely blinded me to the obvious clues he was tobi...
Quote:
Sorry, there's no close or halfway there when it comes to these plot twists, you either get it right or get it wrong because every character is unique in its properties. I got it wrong, you got it wrong, there's no ifs or buts, but at least I didn't build a circus over my ineptitude to accept opposing views.


Lol, yea, because shisui and Obito are so different... They are nothing alike and impossible to make the mistake for one as the other...

And you do not make theories so you have no room to even criticize. You merely bitch about the quality of the story and everyone else's Idea's and speculation about it as well... It's a wonder you are even here with your attitude, but clearly this is somewhere you can fit in with the many debbie downers that also frequent this forum as well...

Quote:
Congratulations, you just proved you're intellectually dishonest! I hope your slimey wankery to the most boring of villains this side of Aizen is consolation enough for when your stupidity bites you in the ass yet again.
Again with the "wang" obsession. If I did not know any better, I would think you and Danial Tosh need to come out of the closet an accept your homosexuality with pride... Honestly, your self loathing for your WANG preference, but unwillingness to accept such a preference could explain your constant hostility and why you criticize this manga so negatively, but still stick around to read it so loyally. Because you yourself hate the homo desires you feel deep down and hate the manga due to it's lead character appearing to have the exact same desires as you deep down, the desires you are not willing to accept and likely despise. However, at the same time, you still stick around to read the manga because you still feel you can relate to the lead character thus feeling some relief that someone else is going through the exact same thing you are.

It's OK my friend, We will not think any different of you when you accept who you are... I am here for you....

Quote:
Oh gee, it's not like the manga already demonstrated the incredible power of the Kyuubi and stated that such power is best put to use as a Jinchuuriki's power. I guess she did it for the lulz of tricking everyone into thinking Madara was serious when he was fighting Hashirama.

Grow up.

Still have yet to explain why the author did not specify why Mito sealed the kyuubi to gain it's power while being mention with "in that battle" with Madara and hashi. and how madara who could have only known from his experience then, knew about the kyuubi's sensing ability.
Quote:
No, I want you to ADMIT you are wrong IF you are wrong without any BS of "oh so close" that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You know, like a man and not the most pitiful of pussies this forum has ever seen that can't even take bets or even participate in an harmless hypothetical versus situation just to avoid admitting he's human, thus prone to err.
Of course I was wrong about who tobi was... But I was still Close considering how similar obito and shisui actually are.

Quote:
And since the probability of you being wrong on this matter is way, WAY higher than you being right, I'm just playing with the odds.
That is BS... Already 5 theories of mine have come true in the past 20 chapters and more will as well becuase like I told you... Once the manga starts to end and the secrets are revealed... My theories will come start to come true... I am not claiming all of them, but a large amount of them I would bet.

Quote:
Yes, that's why I created a thread about logic that NOBODY said was wrong. KYF, stop projecting, be a man for once and start using your brain to realize how idiotic you're being.
Yea yea, you know all about logic yet still cannot for the life of you not contradict yourself at least once a post... And there is nothing logical about contradiction now is there...

Quote:
And, even if I was an hypocrite (even considering what you says are "contradictions" are contradictions to YOUR fucked up brain, not anyone else's), how does that invalidate my highly logical arguments. You know that appeal to hipocrisy is a fallacy, right? You're not winning any argument by being fallacious AND by failing to provide an argument that isn't laughable for its clear bias.
LMAO, you keep believing your reality is actually accurate. Your problem is you truly believe you are so very intelligent and know so much, and in order to abide by those beliefs. when you are wrong You reinterpret info to conform to those beliefs and reality they have created for you...

Until you can become aware of this and strive to eliminate preference, prejudice, preconceived notions, BIAS, ect... everything that works to filter info as it really is, in order to have it conform to your reality. You will never be bale to honest interpret info as it truly is...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #200
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ apocalypz: You didn't realize that with what you said about Karin proves my point that sensors can distinguish between different chakras within the same person? If Minato was a sensor as Karin, I think he'd recognize his pupil's chakra even if it was mixed with others but hey, I'm just assuming the character's aren't morons instead of giving properties that would make them morons considering the manga.

@ KYF: you are assuming collecting Hashirama's DNA and killing the guy are mutually exclusive. They are not, therefore the panels and phrases you post do not prove your point since they are also true in the case of Madara wanting to kill Hashirama, failing at it and getting his DNA. So get evidence that supports your point and your point only and then you'll have an argument, until then you're just rolling on confirmation bias like an idiot.
WHat about "I fought that battle to gain access to hashirama's abilities" is not proof enough that madara fought to gain his DNA??? How does that not prove my point... it's simple logic...

: Madara stole DNA from hashirama during their battle.

: Madara admits he fought his battle with hashirama to gain his abilities...

Madara obviously fought hashirama to take his DNA and gain his abilities.

It is self explanatory!!!

read it again because you seem to not understand how blunt and unambiguous the statement was...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #201
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Obito, the most trust worthy source of ninja lore in the Nardoverse.

It's not like the guy has the intellect and mental stability of a toddler. Shit, if that was the case he would be the kind of douchebag that would burn down the world because of some chick.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-16-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-17-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-16-2013), kael03 (02-16-2013), MR VSU (02-16-2013), Numinous (02-16-2013), Reesaroni (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 04:42 PM   #202
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

So, sir KYF, when you can't produce a valid counterargument against someone, you use projection and accuse them of being gay? When one couldn't think of a new low...


I'll just say that if I was gay I'd say it and be done with it, since my or anyone's sexuality is completely irrelevant to what's being said and this ain't the Bible Belt where homosexuality is viewed as the Devil incarnate, this is the fucking Internet, only idiots and prepubescent kids would think callings others of gay actually does something other than making themselves the target of mockery.

But I'm not homosexual, so your despicable charade to try to downplay my logical arguments is just that, despicable. And, really, how would my pulled-from-thine-arse, made-on-the-spot homosexuality be in any way relevant to the fact you are unwilling to accept the flaws of your favorite characters? I mean, we all have favorite characters but at least I (and many others) acknowledge they aren't invincible against everyone and anyone, so when I (and others) point out your blind bias towards said characters, you just explode into accusations of homosexuality? That tells a LOT more about you than about me or anyone else.

Want to shame others by calling them fags? Pick up a placard, write "God Hates Faggots" and get the fuck out of this forum.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-16-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #203
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ apocalypz: You didn't realize that with what you said about Karin proves my point that sensors can distinguish between different chakras within the same person? If Minato was a sensor as Karin, I think he'd recognize his pupil's chakra even if it was mixed with others but hey, I'm just assuming the character's aren't morons instead of giving properties that would make them morons considering the manga.
Karin was unable to distinguish Hashi's chakra. She was unable to distinguish beforehand the sharingans (number of chakra signatures) in Danzo's arm. A great deal of people in the manga has now said "What is this chakra?" "This sensation..??" Plenty people have made comments about Naruto's, Sasukes or Bijuu level chakra being dark, sinister, what not...Karin making the comment really doesn't boast her sensor skills.

AO was only able to confirm his suspicions by using the byakugan as I showed with the previous panel.

I mean I get what you're saying but again you're just putting Minato on a level of a moron because of the situation he couldn't foresee.

*Obito warping himself under Madara's lair
*Being saved by Zetsu/Madara
*Being taught everything about the Uchihas and the Sage,
*Brainwashed damn near into becoming Uchiha Madara
*Developing his MS in such a short time
*Being able to use the Kyuubi for such an extensive time

Even for a genius that is kinda hard to come up with...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #204
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Oh, how adorable. KYF is thinking he's winning so much that he has to use personal attacks to boost his claims. That's so cute that he thinks he's winning.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #205
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,200
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 620

I honestly haven't read half of these posts, so can somebody please sum up for me what exactly happened in the manga gives people the impression that Minato is a sensor?
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #206
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

I just stated he has some sensor skills based on touching the ground and detecting the enemy's locations. As for the rest, you aren't missing much. Just KYF ignoring the manga, as usual, in favor of his own delusions.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-16-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-16-2013), Numinous (02-16-2013)
Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #207
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh, how adorable. KYF is thinking he's winning so much that he has to use personal attacks to boost his claims. That's so cute that he thinks he's winning.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's Charlie Sheen in disguise.

@ your other post: I dunno, he could simply do what rangers and explorers did in the old day, check the ground for vibrations and estimate what and how many were coming.



Quote:
I mean I get what you're saying but again you're just putting Minato on a level of a moron because of the situation he couldn't foresee.
... no? I already excuse Minato not recognizing the voice of Obito due to manga being a silent media, but having sensor powers (that weren't actually stated, unlike most sensors where it's either told or demonstrated) and having them failing in the ONLY situation when they'd matter at all is kind of dumb. On Karin, sorry but it can be interpreted both ways, and I'll go with her being actually capable of distinguish chakras (you keep bringing up her inability to see Danzou's sharingan when their detection was NEVER an issue to begin with, so your point is completely moot) so yeah, Minato should be able to recognize Obito if he was a sensor.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-16-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #208
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Hey, in KYF's defense. If you can't trust Tobito, the guy whose lied about everything to everyone, then who can you trust? Really?
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #209
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Hey, in KYF's defense. If you can't trust Tobito, the guy whose lied about everything to everyone, then who can you trust? Really?
Itachi, he was full of truth most of the manga wasn't he. Its a manga full of liars, kids, and goody goodies waiting to become statistics.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-17-2013 at 09:11 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #210
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's Charlie Sheen in disguise.
But Charlie Sheen is a winner... so does that mean...










Sorry... couldn't let that gem just go unnoticed.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 225 06-16-2010 02:54 PM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
Return of Uzumaki shadowclonexpert Fan Creations 4 02-01-2007 10:14 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.