Naruto 620 - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #226
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I just stated he has some sensor skills based on touching the ground and detecting the enemy's locations. As for the rest, you aren't missing much. Just KYF ignoring the manga, as usual, in favor of his own delusions.
LMAO, I am so delusional... Minato was not able to sense when his special kunai was moving thus know that kakashi was in combat... Oh wait...

Minato can sense his Kunai/seals meaning he is indeed a sensor type... As skilled as someone like Karin or naruto with SM, but is obviously a sensor...

But that cannot be, Kal said I was delusional and ignoring the manga... So, if he was wrong and I was right, then... Wow, KAL is just attacking me because he has no actual valid argument against my own...

My god, the world is upside down and I just cannot understand this new reality...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #227
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

There's a difference between sensing chakra, like a sensor type does, and a jutsu alerting the user to a preprogrammed action. The marking doesn't necessarily have chakra to be sensed. Minato just designed it to send him a "in flight" alert.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2013), Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #228
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

^Exactly.

C'mon KYF, If Minato was truly a sensor, he would be able to track the Kunai every time kakashi takes a step like GPS. Instead Minato was clearly saying that the Kunai "flying" (read:being thrown), was a trigger to alert him that kakashi was in danger.

Creating seals with trigger mechanisms isn't really that hard to do by the way. We've seen it done numerous times already. Exploding tags are one example. Danzo putting a seal on Sai's tongue that activated when certain info was about to be said, is another. The spirits of both Minato and Kushina appeared inside naruto so far due to kyuubi related triggers. The scrolls from the chuunin exam were triggered to react negatively if both weren't opened together.

Blah, Blah, Blah. I'm sure there are even more instances then those I just mentioned. The point is, it's ridiculous to assume he's got some sensor related hax that was never even hinted at, when it's far more likely he simply added a relatively easy little trick to the kunai to be able to sense it's use.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-18-2013 at 02:49 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-18-2013), Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #229
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

But ama, don't you know that overwhelming evidence lacks any credibility when put against claims that lack any supporting evidence other than vague, and completely wrong, interpretations of a single word?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013), Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 04:26 PM   #230
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
But ama, don't you know that overwhelming evidence lacks any credibility when put against claims that lack any supporting evidence other than vague, and completely wrong, interpretations of a single word?
You forgot that, when cornered by evidence, don't accept defeat, act like a even less credible of Dr Phil and throw ad hominem like there's no tomorrow.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2013), kael03 (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #231
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Kinda piggybacking off of KYF's post with the pic...

But if Kishi is going to show the skills of Minato, I've got a feeling Kakashi will throw Minato's kunai in some last ditch hope, and Minato will flash in and hopefully show us why he is the only shinobi to have a flee on sight notice.

I'm not saying that Minato is stronger/more powerful than Hashi, but even Hashi didn't have that notice. Although "God of Shinobi" is a f'n awesome (better) moniker in terms of the two.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:13 PM   #232
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

See, here's the problem. On the one hand, the good guys are kind of boned right now, what with the Juubi still existing and no one present save Naruto being a match at all for EdoMadara. On the other hand, if the old kage come and save the motherfucking day, it would be par for the course shitty Kishi writing, ruining any symbolism possible that the new generation has stepped up to "inherit" their predecessors' will. They're going to show up, most likely, but it's going to have to be the younger folk that take the bad dudes down, namely Madara (let's be real, it'll be Naruto or Sasuke). Personally I'd rather see Sasuke do it than Naruto because it could actually be a half-decent "defeating your demons" theme to it (also the fighting wouldn't be as much boring Kaiju bullshit).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-18-2013), kael03 (02-18-2013), Numinous (02-18-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #233
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Kishi forgot to specify that the whole next gen surpasses the old gen only takes into account Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki and w/e dna cluster fuck offspring is produced in between.

Sorry other clans. Sucks to not be able to give birth to emo demigods with no balls.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #234
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
See, here's the problem. On the one hand, the good guys are kind of boned right now, what with the Juubi still existing and no one present save Naruto being a match at all for EdoMadara. On the other hand, if the old kage come and save the motherfucking day, it would be par for the course shitty Kishi writing, ruining any symbolism possible that the new generation has stepped up to "inherit" their predecessors' will. They're going to show up, most likely, but it's going to have to be the younger folk that take the bad dudes down, namely Madara (let's be real, it'll be Naruto or Sasuke). Personally I'd rather see Sasuke do it than Naruto because it could actually be a half-decent "defeating your demons" theme to it (also the fighting wouldn't be as much boring Kaiju bullshit).
Let's say that somehow, the former Kages show up on the battlefield to face edo-Madara. Some way, some how, Madara becomes the jink of the juubi. He then pwns the former Hokages. The remaining kages show up just in time to see the Hokages get annihilated, all shitting their pants again. Then Naruto and Sasuke make out (with Hinata flipping out) and join forces to defeat uber jink, edo-Madara.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #235
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
@bolded. I think Kishi is still going do that, but in a more round about way. Notice how Kishi did Kakashi in part 2. In the beginning Kakashi was still a bit above Naruto in strength. Later Kakashi declared him his equal (or better). Now Kakashi is acting as Naruto's back up support.

I believe Kishi is going to try the same thing with the Kages. When Minato shows up, Kishi will portray him as Naruto's near Equal. Kakashi will pass out (Kishi should just kill him), and Minato takes his place in the tag team against Obito. Naruto will learn a hax move from Minato that makes him the latters' better. They defeat Obito and move on to the fight with Madara and the rest of the kages. Something happens to Minato, and Naruto teams up with Hashi who are now near equals. Repeat the process from there.

I know that's one of the shittiest forms of power development you can have, BUT looking at what's happened so far, it's probably the most likely.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-18-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013)
Old 02-18-2013, 11:23 PM   #236
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Hashirama doesn't have the flee in sight notice cause everyone run to him instead to fight for them.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:38 AM   #237
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Hashirama doesn't have the flee in sight notice cause everyone run to him instead to fight for them.
Are you saying Hashi doesn't need the flee on sight fear...as when people see him they just run instead of trying to fight him?

Any Kage they would run from.... Hashi wasn't known as someone to fear..he was a peaceful genuine type of guy....Yes he is no pushover but look how he was revered even amongst Oro and company. Minato was known as the guy not to fuck with. Fucking flee on sight type of fear...He would and could take out an entire platoon before anyone could think....duh Hashi could destroy anything before him..but he was not KNOWN to be that guy....He was called God of Shinobi for a reason..his parent like personality and his god like attributes as well. Once you see the yellow and the wood...they both would be something to fear...

Ask Me Anything...it is a cheesy way of showing off the new generation surpassing the old one but I kinda like it....Kishi will show us why Naruto is the best Kage of all time....The Four Kages will be used and the Current Kages will be back in time to witness it and hopefully join in. Sasuke will fight on the Alliance side but not to redeem himself. I am really intrigued how Kishi will deal with Sasuke after the war given if he lives....

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2013 at 02:40 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:52 AM   #238
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Are you saying Hashi doesn't need the flee on sight fear...as when people see him they just run instead of trying to fight him?
No... cause most probably they either hired him or pray for madara.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:04 AM   #239
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
No... cause most probably they either hired him or pray for madara.
Huh? I am not understanding your statement....

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2013 at 05:23 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #240
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Huh? I am not understanding your statement....
Simple. Going by the reference that whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. I don't see a need for the flee on notice tag for Hashirama if they hired him.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 02-19-2013 at 06:37 AM.