One piece eps 585 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Anime

One Piece Anime Talk about the anime series One Piece here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 02-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One piece eps 585

http://www1.watchop.com/watch/one-pi...nglish-subbed/

Law being awesome.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (02-18-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-18-2013), Senkradlol (02-18-2013), Spiegel (02-17-2013)

Old 02-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece eps 585

Looking forward to the next ep now.

I am curious, Law's Sword do you think its one of the big one of kind swords ? Like Zoro's and Hawk Eyes ? And the Marine chick always around with Smoker she has one too.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:32 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Looking forward to the next ep now.

I am curious, Law's Sword do you think its one of the big one of kind swords ? Like Zoro's and Hawk Eyes ? And the Marine chick always around with Smoker she has one too.
No..I would think not....those who have those swords are Pure swordsmen...They are swordsmen first...usually those who possess these swords usually don't have a DF power up..as the sword itself is their raw power. Like Hawk Eyes and Zoro..who use Haki infused techs.. Someone like Law who uses a sword but his DF abilities are what he would be known for. I would say he could use his ability with his sword and maybe that is where you got the idea from. If I remember correctly he sliced the mountain top using his abilities and his sword when he cut Vergo. Back to my previous statement though...all those who possess these swords do not rely on DF's. They rely on their own sheer power. I could also be mistaken but the Swordsmen from Impel Down the former Guard that joined BB's crew...He has one of those swords right? From what Oda has done so far no one with a DF ability has them...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
No..I would think not....those who have those swords are Pure swordsmen...They are swordsmen first...usually those who possess these swords usually don't have a DF power up..as the sword itself is their raw power. Like Hawk Eyes and Zoro..who use Haki infused techs.. Someone like Law who uses a sword but his DF abilities are what he would be known for. I would say he could use his ability with his sword and maybe that is where you got the idea from. If I remember correctly he sliced the mountain top using his abilities and his sword when he cut Vergo. Back to my previous statement though...all those who possess these swords do not rely on DF's. They rely on their own sheer power. I could also be mistaken but the Swordsmen from Impel Down the former Guard that joined BB's crew...He has one of those swords right? From what Oda has done so far no one with a DF ability has them...
Well I kinda get where your coming from. But just by the design of his sword and comparing it to others it looks really unique. Law does use Haki, he tried using it on Vergo if I recall. But I think it might be one of the swords still, I get what you mean about most the swordsman relying on his skills rather than a DF.

Only time will tell I see.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 02-19-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
Well I kinda get where your coming from. But just by the design of his sword and comparing it to others it looks really unique. Law does use Haki, he tried using it on Vergo if I recall. But I think it might be one of the swords still, I get what you mean about most the swordsman relying on his skills rather than a DF.

Only time will tell I see.
Yeah I mean so far every one with a special sword does not have a DF. Tashigi, Zoro, Impel Down Guard of BB's group, Hawk Eye..not sure whom else I am forgetting. Putting Law in that group would be crazy. Zoro's main goal is to defeat Hawk Eye one on one and be the best swordsman. Adding Law to his list would play out interesting. Not sure if Oda means to go this route. Yeah Law does have haki..but from what we have seen not strong enough. He used his DF against Vergo during the last strike. Dofla refers to it as his cutting powers.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/690/17

His sword does have a nice design but it hasn't been hinted to be as much. I think because of his DF ability he is able to extend it to his sword. Anyhoo as you said we will see.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2013 at 09:53 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Yeah I mean so far every one with a special sword does not have a DF. Tashigi, Zoro, Impel Down Guard of BB's group, Hawk Eye..not sure whom else I am forgetting. Putting Law in that group would be crazy. Zoro's main goal is to defeat Hawk Eye one on one and be the best swordsman. Adding Law to his list would play out interesting. Not sure if Oda means to go this route. Yeah Law does have haki..but from what we have seen not strong enough. He used his DF against Vergo during the last strike. Dofla refers to it as his cutting powers.

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/690/17

His sword does have a nice design but it hasn't been hinted to be as much. I think because of his DF ability he is able to extend it to his sword. Anyhoo as you said we will see.
Just to make sure you dont think I am getting the wrong idea here. Yeah Zoro main aim is to reach the Best Swordsman of the world seat, aka defeating Hawk Eyes. But Tashigi she isnt excatly on that path. Shes just wanting to collect the best swords and keep them out of the hands of evil folk aka pirates.

If Law does have one I wouldnt think he would be interested in the role of best swordsman. I mean as you have said his DF fruits would immediately put him on top, heck I would love to see how Hawk Eyes would fight Law. From what we have seen Law is heading all the way to the top aiming for the seat of Pirate King.