Naruto 620 - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #256
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And you don't want to be called a fanboy when you do this:



Humm...



Your own words, so either you just contradicted yourself or you're using such special pleading than even the Tea Party would blush at. So what's gonna be, are you going to acknowledge the utmost failure of your point or are going to play wacky psychologist like a retard again?
Are you an idiot or something??? How does "seals meant to alert the user" anything like "seal that allows the proctor to come out of the seal to shit kick his students for cheating"...??

Makes perfect sense you would find contradiction in something so different, but not be able to understand a single contradiction you do in almost every post of yours... Clearly, you do not understand what contradiction means...

How is "only minato's seals alerts the user when used,while the others just activate" contradict "the chunnin exam scrolls have the proctor come out when used"? Clearly, the chunnin exam scrolls are activating to bring out the proctor, not altering anyone at all...
unless you are trying to interpret an activation as a way to alert the user is alerted, but that is not what is happening... The proctor is summoned to the location, not alerted long distance when the scrolls are activated... Two completely different things... Other then that, I am not sure WTF you are getting at, just making more claims with nothing to support them...

You need to learn how to read as usual...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-19-2013, 01:19 PM   #257
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,689
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Question, KYF. How did you go from "his seals alert him to a preprogrammed action" to become "only Minato's seals send out alerts"?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:20 PM   #258
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 620

Actually, my mistake. Wrong page. That was the enemy shinobi.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-244-18/...apter-239.html

That one's Minato. Maybe it was a bad translation because you're getting the enemy thoughts coming from what matches up with Minato's arm.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-19-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #259
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Guess I imagined this?
No, you simply ignored all the posts prior and after to that when what's being discussed is Minato and how he's good, but not that great.

And, like kael said, that panel doesn't prove that Minato is a sensor, it only proves Minato can detect others by analyzing the ground, like pioneers and rangers did it in the old days.

@ KYF: You still don't get shit, do you? Don't you think that the reverse summoning of the scrolls operates the EXACT same way, considering they have the EXACT same outcome (summoning the caster to the seal's location)? Also, don't you think alerting the proctor would be logical, considering they don't know where or when it'll be activated, just like Minato? All in all, there's no palpable difference between the jutsu other than mobility and accessibility, so if Minato is a sensor, so is Iruka and every other proctor in those Exams, by that logic.
Quote:
Actually, my mistake. Wrong page. That was the enemy shinobi.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-244-18/...apter-239.html

That one's Minato. Maybe it was a bad translation because you're getting the enemy thoughts coming from what matches up with Minato's arm.
Considering Minato is yet again analyzing the ground AND Kakashi confirmed is assertion, either Kakashi is a sensor even before getting the Sharingan (we know he's not) or they're both NOT sensors.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-19-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #260
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I said it doesn't necessarily have chakra. I never said it didn't. Read the entire post before you spout off. As for your actual question, it's simple to have the seal trigger some sort of mental alert to Minato. He's not focusing on the seal until it activates.
you yourself said that minato's seal merely alerts him when it is flying through Pre-programming and has nothing to do with him sensing chakra... All I did was respond to what you said so do not bitch at me because you did not elaborate enough...

And there is no proof it is some kind of mental alert and just not minato sensing his chakra in motion...

Quote:
Each seal has it's own individual signiture? The country is easy, he memorized each location he placed a seal. The kunai might have their own "signal" for him to follow. Or it can be like A pointed out and there's a specific order to them. We don't know. You don't know, and you can't continue acting like you do know since Kishi hasn't fully explained Flying Thunder God other than "reverse summon user to the seal on the kunai".
It is a matter of common sense and how does anyone else reverse summon themselves??? By applying chakra to a blood seal that works as a contract to the user...
And what was minato shown doing to reverse summon himself by kishi to hint at how he has been performing the FTG???...

: Focuses on a seal, activating it and he was reverse summoned... The exact same method Deidara uses to activate his clay bombs from a distance...


And how does deidara make his bombs work?

: Pours his chakra into his clay and mentally focuses on them to activate them... And Minato has already been confirmed to have the ability to give his chakra away to other people so to objects and seals is possible too.

: So by pouring his chakra into his blood seals, he can sense and activate them to reverse summon him... The same way a blood seal and chakra is used for the summoning jutsu... Even as far as miles and miles away...

So all minato's doing is using his chakra giving ability, along with a sensory ability and seal skills to create a time space jutsu...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #261
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

LOL, along with absolutely no blood seal ever being connected to FTG or Deidara and with the fact Deidara's clay is a Kekkei Genkai unlike FTG, are we to assume that Deidara is a sensor by that loltastic logic?

KYF, trying to hype sensor skills while whoring it like 2 dollar hooker.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 01:49 PM   #262
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
No, you simply all the posts prior and after to that when what's being discussed is Minato and how he's good, but not that great.

And, like kael said, that panel doesn't prove that Minato is a sensor, it only proves Minato can detect others by analyzing the ground, like pioneers and rangers did it in the old days.

@ KYF: You still don't get shit, do you? Don't you think that the reverse summoning of the scrolls operates the EXACT same way, considering they have the EXACT same outcome (summoning the caster to the seal's location)? Also, don't you think alerting the proctor would be logical, considering they don't know where or when it'll be activated, just like Minato? All in all, there's no palpable difference between the jutsu other than mobility and accessibility, so if Minato is a sensor, so is Iruka and every other proctor in those Exams, by that logic.


Considering Minato is yet again analyzing the ground AND Kakashi confirmed is assertion, either Kakashi is a sensor even before getting the Sharingan (we know he's not) or they're both NOT sensors.
No they are not... Minato is alerted when the Kunai is in motion, not reverse summoned... While the Proctors are reverse summoned when the scrolls are opened and the seals activated...
There is no evidence that the proctor is altered by the scroll once it is opened, only reverse summoned to the location...

If minato was reverse summoned to the Kunai once it was in motion you would be right. But, as minato said, the seal was only meant to alter him the Kunai is in Motion.

Minato's seal was meant to alert him when it was in motion... While the chunnin exam scroll seal was meant to reverse summon the proctor when activated by opening of the scroll. Not alert them the scroll was opened... And if you think there is no real difference between these two seals other then mobility and accessibility then you truly are dense...

EDIT: Kakashi may have said something about minato's assertion... However, He showed no way to possibly know himself other then through basic sensing skills he does not have... So, all kakahsi did was agree with what Minato, the only one to use a sensory technique... Proving Kakashi did not do anything to sense anything at all, just agree with minato's own sensing of the enemy.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #263
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
LOL, along with absolutely no blood seal ever being connected to FTG or Deidara and with the fact Deidara's clay is a Kekkei Genkai unlike FTG, are we to assume that Deidara is a sensor by that loltastic logic?

KYF, trying to hype sensor skills while whoring it like 2 dollar hooker.
All I did was present the Method by which minato uses his Time space jutsu and who has a similar method... Never once claimed both are doing the exact same thing with the exact same ability... You just cannot read as usual...

Where did I say minato was doing exactly what deidara was??? Well? That is what you are claiming... Oh, I see, you just cannot read...

Minato Using his chakra giving ability to pour his chakra into his blood seals so he can activate them to be reverse summon himself, is just how minato must do it. And only being able to sense his chakra in each blood seal is the only way he could activate seals from such long distances as well...

Not to mention minato can throw fifty Kunai with a seal on each in battle... ANd there is no way he could remember the exact location of each... He has to be able to sense each one to locate and activate them to reverse summon himself...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #264
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Ugggh, why do I even bother? So Minato can get all this amazing sensor skills (that are pretty much average at this stage of the manga anyway) just because he uses seals that alert him to reverse summon, but another technique that also reverse summons with seals can't have alerts because Minato is the greatest ever? Gee, I guess the scrolls could reverse summon Iruka on the crapper, there's no warning whatsoever, amirite? Also, what's the use of Minato sensing his own chakra, if all other sensors canonically labeled as so (and Minato wasn't, while others were specifically called so either by themselves or by the doujutsu they use) sense others, something you have failed to prove Minato does outside of your poor literacy?

Speaking of which, your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your severe lack of proper sight makes you look dumb yet again. Look at Minato on the second page EoJ provided. He's touching the ground yet again, but funny thing is Kakashi is also touching the ground and says "it seems like it" as a confirmation of what Minato asserted. If Kakashi couldn't sense the same as Minato, he wouldn't speak like that since it'd be nonsensical, he'd rather says "really?" "alright or something that would describe the reception of Minato's information. But he didn't, he said "it seems like it", meaning he knew Minato's info was accurate. Now how the hell could he do that if they had different sensing skills?

Lastly, I can't read? You made a parallel and made heavy comparisons between the two, you didn't say it but you implied it as all hell, or else why would you do that considering Deidara and Minato have absolutely nothing in common? You just had a brain fart and ran with it, was it? And your 50 kunai example adds nothing to the argument, since it's a rehash of an already debunked argument.


Edit: Fuck, why even fan Minato this hard to make absolutely nonsensical points and evoking Deidara of all people? Minato is a very poorly written character that is as tridimensional as a wood plank that the only exists to hype the main character by genetics and only has a cheap move that 'tards blow out of proportion. Meh, I guess people must like insipid characters with extremely bad parenting skills.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-19-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #265
minato uchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: london, tottenham
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 97 Times in 58 Posts
minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
No, its just they already know what's coming in Hashirama's case. Flee on notice in minato case is issued in the 3rd war when that pathetic country still probably have yet to gain a counter but that does not mean it should be treated as a permanent tag.
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flew in sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he rralised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about thr country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters obsolete. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest jutsu.
__________________
My profile is fucked up so whenever I thank you, it won't show. Lol
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #266
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,689
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Is there a particular reason you decided to just copy/paste the post Gama quoted and responded to use as a response to his response to said post?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #267
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Ugggh, why do I even bother? So Minato can get all this amazing sensor skills (that are pretty much average at this stage of the manga anyway) just because he uses seals that alert him to reverse summon, but another technique that also reverse summons with seals can't have alerts because Minato is the greatest ever? Gee, I guess the scrolls could reverse summon Iruka on the crapper, there's no warning whatsoever, amirite? Also, what's the use of Minato sensing his own chakra, if all other sensors canonically labeled as so (and Minato wasn't, while others were specifically called so either by themselves or by the doujutsu they use) sense others, something you have failed to prove Minato does outside of your poor literacy?
1). Minato's special seal of topic was used to merely alert him when it is moving... While the chunnin exam scoll seal reverse summoned the proctor... Either from inside the seal where they were sealed for the specific purpose or from a location near expecting to be summoned due to the test...

You are suggesting that they are both the same, but are clearly very different and used for far different purposes...

: Minato's seal to alter him is used so he can know when kakashi is in combat.

: Chunnin scroll seal is used to reverse summon the proctor of the students when they open the scroll...

Not one mention of the proctors being altered by the seals, only reverse summoned... The same way a summon is not alerted before they are reverse summoned by their ninja users when they are in combat... When exactly was gamabunta alerted that he would be summoned before he was???

They are NOT! Summoning jutsu works to only summon the summon animal or person and with no warning what so ever... Not once has it ever be stated or shown that the summoning was warned or alerted before hand...
You are just trying to rationalize something because you have no proof what so ever and the manga shows that there is no alerting involved with the summoning jutsu...

2). Minato used a sensing technique... the exact same one tobirama used and he is a sensor obviously...
Minato:http://www.mangapanda.com/93-244-17/...apter-239.html minato sensed them while kakashi just agreed and showed no one technique to justify his conclusion other then Minato's conclusion after using his sensory technique...
Tobirama: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-4...apter-481.html Obviously used the exact same sensory technique that minato did...

Coupled with Minato's ability to sense his seal's to be able to perform the FTG... Minato does have sensory skills enough to classify him as a sensor, but not a high level one like karin, naruto, ect...

Quote:
Speaking of which, your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your severe lack of proper sight makes you look dumb yet again. Look at Minato on the second page EoJ provided. He's touching the ground yet again, but funny thing is Kakashi is also touching the ground and says "it seems like it" as a confirmation of what Minato asserted. If Kakashi couldn't sense the same as Minato, he wouldn't speak like that since it'd be nonsensical, he'd rather says "really?" "alright or something that would describe the reception of Minato's information. But he didn't, he said "it seems like it", meaning he knew Minato's info was accurate. Now how the hell could he do that if they had different sensing skills?
LMAO, all kakashi did was agree with minato's conclusion... Do not know why because he has no sensory ability and did not perform any jutsu so it is obvious he was just agreeing with minato and nothing more... Minato was th eonly one to perform a sensory jutsu, not kakashi...
And trying to discredit minato's technique an sensing of the enemy simly because kakashi agrees with his is typical with you... You will take anything you can and misinterpret it to try and sustain you delicate reality where minato does not have sensory skills... Despite the fact he used a sensory technique, sensed the enemy and even sense his own seals...

Quote:
Lastly, I can't read? You made a parallel and made heavy comparisons between the two, you didn't say it but you implied it as all hell, or else why would you do that considering Deidara and Minato have absolutely nothing in common? You just had a brain fart and ran with it, was it? And your 50 kunai example adds nothing to the argument, since it's a rehash of an already debunked argument.
No, again, you interpret thing so improperly it's sad!!! I claimed that the methods by which both use their jutsu are the similar. Both use similar methods to activate thier chakra from a distance... But, it is minato who has many many seals, up to fifty... ANd in order to activate them all and know where they are... He has to be able to sense them..

Proof of this is the fact that mianto had his allies throw his Kunai for him, then he was going to use his FTG... But, if minato did not throw the kunai and remember where they are then how could minato know where to activate his kunai??? Obviously minato can sense them otherwise he would not be able to activate them in this battle...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-247-4/n...apter-242.html

Quote:
Edit: Fuck, why even fan Minato this hard to make absolutely nonsensical points and evoking Deidara of all people? Minato is a very poorly written character that is as tridimensional as a wood plank that the only exists to hype the main character by genetics and only has a cheap move that 'tards blow out of proportion. Meh, I guess people must like insipid characters with extremely bad parenting skills.
LMAO, nonsensical points... You sure make allot of claims yet the one thing I asked you or anyone else to do to show that hashirama could even compete with minato, you could not do...

Logically explain how Hashirama is supposed to be able to land an attack much less defend against minato's with his speed??? No wood jutsu, brute strength, average reflexes/speed and powerful chakra will do this... And the regeneration is limited so a well placed Kunai to the brain or heart can still kill hashirama... Not to mention dimembering hashirama works too as proved by tsunade not being able to regrow an upper or lower half of her body...

Just logically explain how hashirama could possibly land an attack much less defend against minato's with his speed....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #268
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 620

Everyone that is bitchin' about Minato v. Hashi needs to take the Vulcan practice of Kolinahr. Word is it takes a long time to master... fo' shizzle.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #269
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Logically explain how Hashirama is supposed to be able to land an attack much less defend against minato's with his speed??? No wood jutsu, brute strength, average reflexes/speed and powerful chakra will do this... And the regeneration is limited so a well placed Kunai to the brain or heart can still kill hashirama... Not to mention dimembering hashirama works too as proved by tsunade not being able to regrow an upper or lower half of her body...

Just logically explain how hashirama could possibly land an attack much less defend against minato's with his speed....
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-19-2013), kael03 (02-19-2013), Numinous (02-19-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #270
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,642
Thanks: 2,001
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
^Exactly.

C'mon KYF, If Minato was truly a sensor, he would be able to track the Kunai every time kakashi takes a step like GPS. Instead Minato was clearly saying that the Kunai "flying" (read:being thrown), was a trigger to alert him that kakashi was in danger.

Creating seals with trigger mechanisms isn't really that hard to do by the way. We've seen it done numerous times already. Exploding tags are one example. Danzo putting a seal on Sai's tongue that activated when certain info was about to be said, is another. The spirits of both Minato and Kushina appeared inside naruto so far due to kyuubi related triggers. The scrolls from the chuunin exam were triggered to react negatively if both weren't opened together.

Blah, Blah, Blah. I'm sure there are even more instances then those I just mentioned. The point is, it's ridiculous to assume he's got some sensor related hax that was never even hinted at, when it's far more likely he simply added a relatively easy little trick to the kunai to be able to sense it's use.

Exactly,hence "Flying Thunder God"

Flying=thrown dagger
Thunder= appearing as sudden as thunder/lightning(yellow flash)
God=Minato (self boasting)
Minato appears as sudden as thunder when the kunai is thrown.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers killerrabbit9 Naruto Manga 225 06-16-2010 02:54 PM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
Return of Uzumaki shadowclonexpert Fan Creations 4 02-01-2007 10:14 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.