Naruto 620 - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #286
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Since when is Zetsu capable of copying genetics? None of the Zetsu copies have displayed the ability to use any KKG of any person they cloned.

So far as we know, this is false. Zetsu can copy chakra, he can't absorb cells.

You do realize that Oro never had Sage powers to begin with, right? Kabuto said he didn't have the body for it, so he never developed it for battle purposes. He only created a way for another person to use Senjutsu chakra with the cursed seals.

Maybe he doesn't give a shit about taking over Sasuke anymore? He tried once when Sasuke didn't even have MS and failed. What makes you think he will now that Sasuke is just a Senju spit away from the Rinnegan?
I was under the assumption that Zetsu copied a person down to their chakra and DNA .. thats why they needed naruto to sense their feelings of malicious intent. and yeah you're right they can't copy KKG's

Oro did have sage powers .. Kabuto stated that Oro couldn't become a "true sage" cause he lacked a body that could handle it much in the same way Jiraiya lacked the body capable of obtaining true frog sage, Kabuto and naruto surpassed their masters in this regard. After Kabuto's defeat at Itachi's hand Oro absorbed his sejutsu chakra .. and we know senjutsu chakra is only associated with a sage or hermit mode. this is how I drew the conclusion .. either take the evidence provided or leave it .. it's up to you!

As to why he didn't take Sasuke out now .. I already stated he hasn't gained all his power yet he's just bidding his time
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #287
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Here's the thing about "that jutsu", j-man and Minato both tried to perfect it or finish it. Which means it has nothing to do with the fox directly.

My guess is it is a jutsu j-man passed to Minato to finish. I mean he was alive for maybe a minute after he put the fox inside Naruto? Couldn't be anything to do with fox and sage mode being combined.
I think the fact that Naruto's chakra was mostly occupied with holding off the fox ,he couldnt use or train for that jutsu. Whatever it is he knows about it already.
Its probably seal related knowing Minato. Maybe FTG level 3 OR some sort of different jutsu all together (doubt it).

My guesses:

1. Ultimate completion of the RASENGAN. ( I know, bjt we are talking about Kishi here)
2.FTG, completed
3.Ultimate genjutsu defense(i know with Kurama he has help, but EMS can control Kurama as well)
Something that will.put his base mode aove sage mode and maybe on par with Kurama Mode( which i rather he have his OWN power w/o Kurama)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 02-19-2013 at 10:55 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #288
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I was under the assumption that Zetsu copied a person down to their chakra and DNA .. thats why they needed naruto to sense their feelings of malicious intent. and yeah you're right they can't copy KKG's
The alliance figured out that the Zetsu clones were able to fool their sensors by copying chakra, so they needed Naruto to detect feelings because the real sensors were worthless. Had nothing to do with DNA.

Quote:
Oro did have sage powers .. Kabuto stated that Oro couldn't become a "true sage" cause he lacked a body that could handle it much in the same way Jiraiya lacked the body capable of obtaining true frog sage
Well, the bold is just plain wrong. Jiraiya never lacked the body capable of it. He was one of 2 known humans to be able to enter Sage mode unaided. He just never mastered it like Naruto did.

As for Oro having sage powers, he has never shown them so I'm going to go with what Kabuto actually said "he didn't have the body able to handle it" - meaning Oro never managed sage abilities and deemed them useless for himself in battle.

Quote:
Kabuto and naruto surpassed their masters in this regard.
I'll give you this one but for one detail. Kabuto had to have outside assistance (combining his body with that of Oro/Suigetsu/Juugo/Karin).

Quote:
After Kabuto's defeat at Itachi's hand Oro absorbed his sejutsu chakra .. and we know senjutsu chakra is only associated with a sage or hermit mode. this is how I drew the conclusion .. either take the evidence provided or leave it .. it's up to you!
I said Oro didn't have sage powers, but used Senjutsu for the cursed seals. I also never said he didn't go through Sage training. I know he did, which is how he knows how to draw Senjutsu from someone and deactivate their sage mode. Actually read my post next time.

Quote:
As to why he didn't take Sasuke out now .. I already stated he hasn't gained all his power yet he's just bidding his time
Considering he's capable of binding Edo-Tobirama/Minato/Hiruzen, I'd say he has his power back. I repeat, he couldn't do shit to Sasuke before the kid got MS, he won't do shit to him now that he has EMS.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #289
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Why bring Minato back just to confirm an incident that Hiruzen witnessed as well. Also, why...
Maybe hiruzen never witnessed tobi was behind this and the only one that can truly confirm this is minato himself... (not sure)

Quote:
Everyone has stated, who's going to teach Naruto the FTG? Well, it looks like it is going to the creator of that jutsu, and Naruto will probably expand on that one as well (which will probably be one of the biggest ass pulls in this manga, considering how many ass pulls have already occurred).
But FTG is actually possible without minato's coaching cause that technique has already been passed down. Only left to make it a one man act instead of a group which i don't think is that hard for Naruto to figure out.

Quote:
Then again, maybe I'm giving Kishi too much credit and putting too much hope and aspiration for this series' climax.
Yes indeed when he don't deserve credit for the masked man turning out to be the lame kid who came out of the death trap looking for love.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-20-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 PM   #290
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
You guys are still arguing best Hokage? Holy fuck.

Not quite.

White Zetsu = Hashirama's power.
Black Zetsu = Hashirama and Madara's fused power.
Dude what the hell are you talking about? Even Ahman Shakar knows that. What I said is a direct quote of black Zetsu. Don't point out something to me that some readers totally forgot about until Kael03 recently reminded them.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/526/6

Obviously we have seen Yamato merge with the earth. Even watching people through the tree trunks..If Zetsu and Yamato can achieve this...Hashi could run rampant on the land and no one would know. As I said if Hashi was serious no one could escape him. Dude can grab a fucking Bijuudama with wood hands. You think he couldn't grow roots and choke a bitch. Grow wooden spikes in the ground and impale a bitch? Like the little we saw with Obito and the Mist..Hashi would be a monster if he wasn't so sweet hearted lol.

Edit: At jericho Uzimaki...I was not playing into the war between minato and Hashi.. i was just going over the real THREAT of Minato and Hashi in the eyes of the enemy. The one to fear....

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-19-2013 at 11:53 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013)
Old 02-19-2013, 11:58 PM   #291
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Obviously we have seen Yamato merge with the earth. Even watching people through the tree trunks..
We have?

Quote:
If Zetsu and Yamato can achieve this...
The only one we've seen do this is Zetsu. Merging with the ground is a basic doton technique, though. Even Kakashi can do it, and Earth is his weakest element.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #292
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Considering he's capable of binding Edo-Tobirama/Minato/Hiruzen, I'd say he has his power back. I repeat, he couldn't do shit to Sasuke before the kid got MS, he won't do shit to him now that he has EMS.
To counter the obvious rebuttal: Oro only has control over Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato. Hashirama has zero fucks to give about Edo Tensei's control with this much of his full power back. The best thing Oro could do would be to sacrifice one of the other three in an attempt to Shiki Fuin Hashirama again, but that would be so easily stopped it'd be perfectly ineffective. Combined with the fact that Hashirama would sure as shit not let a known enemy of Konoha try to steal Sasuke's eyes, regardless of Sasuke's allegiance, Oro's one and only hope would be to reverse the summon of Hashirama and Hashirama alone. Which would deprive him of by far his strongest asset.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #293
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Um I think the retro Kages are going to fight, Tobirama wants some, Hara and the others will think Madara too much, Minato will want to help Naruto. And like I stated before, a lot of feelings are going to get hurt, Madara will make examples... watch, ya heard it here first.

Hara never faced THIS Guy before, Madara had no Rinnengan, no senju dna, and no Edo Cheat Code boost, this Dude is on something else the Kages current weren't bullshitting. HE'S DONE NOTHING SERIOUS AT ALL SINCE COMING OUT OF THE COFFIN, WHATS ON THE BATTLEFIELD IN ITS CURRENT STATE CAN OBVIOUSLY DO NOTHING, OR IT WOULD BE DONE, HELL OBITO WOULD BE GONE.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-20-2013 at 12:17 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #294
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Is that counter for me? Or for the inevitable retardation from HR?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #295
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No one specific, just calling what i see's

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:37 AM   #296
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
We have?

The only one we've seen do this is Zetsu. Merging with the ground is a basic doton technique, though. Even Kakashi can do it, and Earth is his weakest element.
As you said merging with the ground is easy. As Yamato possesses both Water and Earth Techniques.

Yamato merging within the wood to seek out the base of Oro.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c300/18.html (tree)

Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-11426-1...apter-456.html (rock side)

Am I mistaken that he cannot merge with the earth and what not?

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-20-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 AM   #297
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
As you said merging with the ground is easy. As Yamato possesses both Water and Earth Techniques.

Yamato merging within the wood to seek out the base of Oro.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v34/c300/18.html (tree)
That's his wood clone merging with the tree. Yamato himself has not done that trick so far that I can remember.

Quote:
Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-11426-1...apter-456.html (rock side)

Am I mistaken that he cannot merge with the earth and what not?
Using the hiding like a mole technique you aren't mistaken. But he doesn't pull a black zetsu and actually track people standing on the ground. He had to place a tracker seed on the kumo ninja to follow them.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #298
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Sorry for a double post. On my phone and didn't think to click multi quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
No one specific, just calling what i see's
I hope its not for me. I purposely left Hashirama out when I listed the Kage bound by Edo Tensei because I knew Oro lost control of him pretty quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #299
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
That's his wood clone merging with the tree. Yamato himself has not done that trick so far that I can remember.

Using the hiding like a mole technique you aren't mistaken. But he doesn't pull a black zetsu and actually track people standing on the ground. He had to place a tracker seed on the kumo ninja to follow them.
My point was not that Yamato could...it is Hashi could.....And if his clone can merge with rocks and earth...shouldn't the caster or wielder be able to as well? Even using his own seed tracking devices makes him even more like Zetsu who is able to track himself. I also never said anything about tracking in general.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:46 AM   #300
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
A counter to an obvious point that could be made against what you said, which would be "Oh Oro would just have the Kage beat up Sasuke to get his eyes, an EMS isn't going to stop him from trying to get Sasuke's eyes at all!"

However, Oro did basically state that he still had the ambition of taking Sasuke's eyes back when Sasuke pulled the bullshit revival. It's mostly a question of when Oro stops shitting around and moving the exposition along.