Naruto 621 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:04 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Rasenshuriken: Madara did it first.

Lol original jutsu.
LOL took me a second to understand which panel you were making fun of...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/8

does look a bit similar...lol So Rasengan and Rasenshuriken..both
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
MR VSU (02-20-2013)

Old 02-20-2013, 05:12 AM   #17
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Fucking loved this chapter. Hashirama my man your too much, on some fairytale shit for real. This chapter finally puts all the haters to shame. 1. Madara did go all out to kill Hashi whilst it was actually the latter who held back. 2. Mito played no part in VOTE as most of us knew. 3. Hashi is just too gangsta for Madara.

Nice chapter Kishi, a genius don't lose his touch so easily. Its amazing what Madara did with susanoo and the kyuubi. I wonder if he could do that with any of the tailed beast. Lol imagine Sasuke killing Bee and taking over Hachbi versus Naruto and Kuruma.

Hashirama's senju techniques were sick and that 'now you've pissed me off face' he used at the end was impressive. The chapter ended with more intrigue and classic Kishi if you ask me. Now we're waiting to see how they first met us kids. Lol already as a kid we can see that Madara was an asshole and he must have being jealous of his Senju superior his whole life.
Human Rasengan (02-20-2013), Tmoore (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #18
kevinyu
I AM BARACK UCHIHA

kevinyu is an unknown quantity at this point

gai was madara's rival?
kevinyu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinyu For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-20-2013), f1madman (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:38 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinyu View Post
gai was madara's rival?
LOL hoping you're making a funny...due to Kishi drawing young Hashi similarly to a young Gai.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #20
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Best chapter in like months or so... imo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013), Pritha (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Am assuming Madara knows all about Hashi's capabilities (seals and all), the reason he wrapped Susano on Kyuubi. Quiet a smart thing to do, though it left him unguarded.

Madara seems to be the aggresor while Hashi is trying the sentimental TnJ. This fight where Hashi goes all out should be epic

And oh, I still dont see Mito anywhere. Wondering when she will 'just appear' to seal the Kyuubi.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #22
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Aint it funny the amount of parallels we have in the manga regarding relationships! Its starts with the Elder son hating on his brother. Then we have Hashi and Madara, Hiruzen and Danzo, Jiraiya and Oro, Kakashi and Obito and now Sasuke and Naruto. It just shows how rivalry can breed hatred and turned any relationship sour.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:48 AM   #23
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

hmmmmmmmm hachirama and madara remind me of me and this boy who become rival for me in my village....... he fulled up with hatreds for my inteligence, hansome and athlete ability but for the end he became my friend that is the most closest, even to this day......i hope same happen for naruto sauske........ even if sasuke turn good it doesnt mean rivalry end..........this mean naruto sasuke fight still happen just on a friendly term......make sence???!?!??!?!
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:50 AM   #24
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Wow. Shodaime's sage mode looks better than Naruto's. After seeing what Madara can do in the past chapters, I started to think how did Shodaime beat this nigga in the first place (probably like some other people as well). This chapter has showed me all I needed to see to believe why Madara lost to him (fuckin' Wood Sage mode smh). Interesting to see them as kids since there's about to be some more information put out about their past. Young Madara reminds me of Naruto so far.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #25
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I will admit that I am impressed. The art in that page went almost Berserk style. Gj Kishi.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), Gamabunta (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Pritha (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Tmoore (02-20-2013), Tzu Men (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #26
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

1) Delusion: Madara was clearly holding back for Hashirama to win!
Reality: Manga states Hashirama was the one holding back because he didn't want to kill Madara in the first place.

2) Delusion: Mito was in the battle!
Reality: The bitch is tougher to find than Waldo if she's anywhere near the battle!

3) Delusion: Minato wins Hashirama easy!
Reality: Rashomon AND the mother of all Mokuton than can be seen from freaking space? Oh yeah, Minato's Rasengan clearly can own that!

I love this chapter for the bitchslaps to reality and, well, it's a goddamn good battle.

PS: can anyone link me where exactly did KYF say Hashirama was a Slug Sage? I don't remember such a thing.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), Gamabunta (02-20-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), Pritha (02-20-2013), Rikudou Sennin (02-20-2013), Senkradlol (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Shrike (02-20-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 06:59 AM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Chapter was epic up until the ending. Hashirama & Madara were like Naruto & Sasuke as children. Totally gay & ruined the entire chapter. 2/5 for this week just because of the ending. Kishi needs to learn how to create diverse backstories instead of repeating the same one for every single rival in the manga.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-20-2013), ask me anything (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Shrike (02-20-2013), The Special One (02-20-2013), Xethorsiph (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #28
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Absolutely agree with Veng. I was like : wut? This kid crap again? Jesus. Didn't they meet when they were adults already? Oh yeah, retcon. Nothing strange, moving on.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), The Special One (02-20-2013), Tmoore (02-20-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 AM   #29
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So wait... two children of two ninja clans that were the most powerful in the land and constantly on opposite sides of every battle (as has been beaten into us), met as children and befriended each other?

OH FUCK OFF.

That is terrible.

Action about what I expected, except for the sage mode from Hashirama. Big, explosive and powerful. Basically, no one has reached that level since and truly highlights the limited range of jutsu that both Naruto and Sasuke have... doesn't bode well for the final fight. The dialogue was pretty terrible but I'll just put it on translations.

"I thought we were friends."
"I am already at the top!"

Wut? I guess it means they were going to the top together... whatever. Carbon copy of the Sasuke-Naruto arc. They were friends and the sharingan poisoned the Uchiha to hatred, putting everything that happens on a set of eyes that Naruto has to overcome some how. Love power no doubt.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Shrike (02-20-2013), The Special One (02-20-2013), Tzu Men (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #30
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one flabbergasted here by the sheer size of Hashirama's summon? That thing makes Kyubi seem like a pet cat in comparison. What monstrous chakra levels he must possess to summon that and fight. Suddenly, Kyubi seems weaker in comparison. And we thought Wood Dragon was overpowered.

Minato wouldn't stand a chance. All he could do is use his space time barrier technique to send the summon's attacks or the summon itself to another place. The only way I see him winning is if he used some of the Uzumaki fuuinjutsu to incite a handicap on Hashirama, as he is just far too strong otherwise.