Naruto 621 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #31
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 621

Oh common. Are we talking power levels? Because that shit escalated to retarded heights way before. This chapter just speaks volumes of how nonsensical those are. If Naruto and Sasuke are to surpass this, I dunno, it would be just bad. But it would still be bad if they don't because of the story telling, so eh.

Honestly, at this moment both Naruto and Sasuke look like bystanders in the manga. Not to mention others like Kakashi etc. Which is pretty fucking horrible.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), Clone_Sage (02-24-2013), Emissary of Justice (02-20-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Pritha (02-21-2013), Rikudou Sennin (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Tzu Men (02-20-2013), Wolverine (02-21-2013)

Old 02-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #32
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I can't even fathom the asspull gymnastics Kishi will have to do to power up Sasuke and not make completely terrible. His fight with Nardo will have to match this somewhat and the kid is really behind in power.

They might not even fight, who knows. Breaking the circle of hatred and shit.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Rikudou Sennin (02-20-2013), Shrike (02-20-2013), Wolverine (02-21-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 07:58 AM   #33
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
3) Delusion: Minato wins Hashirama easy!
Reality: Rashomon AND the mother of all Mokuton than can be seen from freaking space? Oh yeah, Minato's Rasengan clearly can own that!
Minato's T/S barrier can just teleport that thing into Hashirama's body. Fight over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
So the Three huge gates Oro pulled out when he fought against 4 Tail Naruto originally was a jutsu that belonged to Hashi.
Hashirama's version is stronger. It's five gates, according to the jutsu's name. Sanju is triple. Gojuu is quintuple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
also what really killed this God of Shinobi.
Both Hashirama and Tobirama died in the First Shinobi World War.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 02-20-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #34
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So then begs the question how the hell did Hashirama die?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Shrike (02-20-2013), Tmoore (02-20-2013), Wolverine (02-21-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 AM   #35
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
He prolly just chose to die because he couldn't save his friend Madara. To everyone else he's just some evil Turd, to Hara, he's Sasuke. Flashback kid shit will last at least 2 weeks, then the coversation will resume, just to get back to the battlefield and most are already off paneled. They're will be a handfull left when the Bad Good Guys get they're. Kishi's going with the fight evil with evil theme.

Btw... KYF, please only comment on the chapter, and put Minato down vs. Harashirma, and don't pick him back up. So dissrespectful.... Stop it, Minato called the Guy what he is, God of Shinobi.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-20-2013 at 08:08 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:06 AM   #36
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Minato's T/S barrier can just teleport that thing into Hashirama's body. Fight over.
Please, EoJ, don't make yourself look like an idiot. That thing is the size of Mont Blanc if not bigger, it'd shitstomp ANYONE before making a goddamn barrier to suck it in. That's how horribly broken Hashirama is.

Quote:
Cough of Death no Jutsu

Edit: for those interested, here's the concept behind Hashirama's giant mokuton: Senju Kannon.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-20-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013), Wolverine (02-21-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #37
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Please, EoJ, don't make yourself look like an idiot. That thing is the size of Mont Blanc if not bigger, it'd shitstomp ANYONE before making a goddamn barrier to suck it in.
Minato was able to teleport a Tailed Beast Bomb and Kurama while charging a second Tailed Beast Bomb without any problems and that thing doesn't even look like it moves.

You will be missed.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #38
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Minato can't teleport an object into Hashirama's body since in order to do that he'd need to place a tag inside Hashirama's body. Also what makes you think Minato is even capable of teleporting something that big?

Quote:
Based on what?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:14 AM   #39
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Minato was able to teleport a Tailed Beast Bomb and Kurama while charging a second Tailed Beast Bomb without any problems and that thing doesn't even look like it moves.
No limits fallacy, learn what it means.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 AM   #40
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You know you're completely forgetting size, right? Logically, the bigger the barrier, the more chakra it'll spend by just maintaining the damn thing, much less having to move something that makes mountains seem like dunes. There's no indication Minato has the capacity of moving the Senju Kannon, much less the chakra to pull it off.

Edit:
Quote:
Ah, ninja'd.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #41
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hashirama's version is stronger. It's five gates, according to the jutsu's name. Sanju is triple. Gojuu is quintuple.

If you're gonna quote me at least try to answer my question...I asked not when... but what killed him.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #42
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Quote:
Minato can't teleport an object into Hashirama's body since in order to do that he'd need to place a tag inside Hashirama's body.
His barrier permits him to teleport attacks and things to location of his choosing once it makes contact with his kunai.

Quote:
Also what makes you think Minato is even capable of teleporting something that big?
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

Pulling off that while Kurama was about to fire a Tailed Beast Bomb, still having enough chakra to drag out 50% of his chakra, and while having at least a foot high mortal wound, sealing the rest of it without ever uttering anything along the lines of "I'm almost out of chakra."

Quote:
Based on what?
The databook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I'm fully aware of what it means, but Minato was created without balance and even if he can't pull it off that with thing, he could do it with any other of Hashirama's large wood jutsu.

You will be missed.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #43
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/79184649/1

Interesting based off the 1000 Armed Goddess of Mercy...
Hermit Law Mokuton True Thousands Hands....that is one beast jutsu...Naruto and Sasuke will have some time surpassing these two

Edit: Looks like Hashi threw something at Madara using the 1000 armed Goddess...could that be that last strike?

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-20-2013 at 08:48 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #44
Numinous

Even so, have you proof he can do it on something that is smaller than the barrier?

Quote:
I'm fully aware of what it means, but Minato was created without balance and even if he can't pull it off that with thing, he could do it with any other of Hashirama's large wood jutsu.
Special pleading much? So what if Minato was created without balance, have you seen the shit Hashirama and Madara have been pulling off? That's beyond how broken Minato could ever hope to be. And "oh, even if he can't pull it off with that thing, he could do it to other mokuton"? THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT, what's stopping that Senju Kannon from flattening Minato while he's occupied with tanking other Mokuton?

Instead of doing your silly apologetics, accept the reality: Kishi doesn't give a shit anymore about Minato, now is all about Hashirama and he makes Kaiju look subtle by comparison.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #45
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Correction his teleport technique permits him to teleport himself or objects to designated locations based on his jutsu-shiki locations. If this wasn't the case then he wouldn't need a jutsu-shiki marker to get from point A to point B. All he'd need would be one marker on his kunai & he'd be able to teleport wherever he wants. If this was the case then there would have been no need for random shinobi to throw his jutsu-shiki kunai around the battle field to give Minato points from which he can teleport to & from.

Quote:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-1...apter-503.html

Pulling off that while Kurama was about to fire a Tailed Beast Bomb, still having enough chakra to drag out 50% of his chakra, and while having at least a foot high mortal wound, sealing the rest of it without ever uttering anything along the lines of "I'm almost out of chakra."
But Hashirama's wood summoning thingy totally dwarfs the Kyuubi in size. Basically it's not a realistic comparison to assume he'd be capable of even doing that. Kakashi can teleport a nail. Does that mean Kakashi can teleport a mountain? Of course not.

Quote:
The databook.
Again where's the proof? Nothing is ever stated about how & when Hashirama died. Just that he somehow died since he was revived with Edo Tensai.

Quote:
I'm fully aware of what it means,
Actually you're not.

Quote:
but Minato was created without balance
Not true. Minato's limits have been addressed multiple times. Minato couldn't stop A & B at the same time, Minato couldn't kill Obito, & Minato couldn't defeat the Kyuubi. Minato even got impaled during his so called shining moment. That is what you call a dude that clearly has limits & isn't completely OP.

Quote:
and even if he can't pull it off that with thing, he could do it with any other of Hashirama's large wood jutsu.
Based on what? Hashirama can attack Minato from every direction while all Minato was capable of doing was teleporting a blast that was clearly telegraphed. Kyuubi takes time to charge while the Bijuu-dama comes from a singular direction. Your logic is clearly flawed son.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2013 at 08:52 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Sensei-Q (02-20-2013)