Naruto 621 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #61
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

i love how hashirama as a child tells madara we are rivals and your already behind
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tmoore For This Useful Post:
ExplosiveArt (02-20-2013), Gamabunta (02-20-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013), MR VSU (02-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013)


Old 02-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #62
blake
Hunter-Nin
 
blake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: awesomeville pop. 1
Age: 24
Posts: 1,172
Thanks: 118
Thanked 305 Times in 197 Posts
blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/79184649/1

Interesting based off the 1000 Armed Goddess of Mercy...
Hermit Law Mokuton True Thousands Hands....that is one beast jutsu...Naruto and Sasuke will have some time surpassing these two

Edit: Looks like Hashi threw something at Madara using the 1000 armed Goddess...could that be that last strike?
looks like it



he shouldve played celtic guardian
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #63
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Haa, told you hashirama would need something else... and he is a Sage, fucking wonderful... Just more validation for the power of the senju and uchiha= sage abilities...
Not sure where Mito is, maybe she will show up when hashirama needs her most. Or not at all... Again, was only going by the manga... It was not a theory...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #64
KingZER0
Academy Student
 
KingZER0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 621

I don't remember the name but could Hashirama technique be the fully mature and original version of what Azuma used and that monk used against Kakuzu and Hidan? i think he just made some palms appear to bitch slap the opponents, while Hashi summoned the dam whole thing! or i guess it could be something else but there is a big resemblance.

Edit: Hashis is called Shisuusenju while Asumas is called Raigo: Senjusatsu but they both seem to deal with the 1000 armed Kannon

Last edited by KingZER0; 02-20-2013 at 12:15 PM.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingZER0 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 PM   #65
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

Hashirama truly is a beast so is madara hashirama though is truly a fucking beast what a jutsu ye i doubt minato can beat him lol cause thats just to much. And obviously kishi is making naruto just like him.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #66
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

How does producing more power allow hashirama to suddenly hit minato with his speed, much less defend against his speed?

And the more powerful an attack hashirama has, the more he will be hit with when minato hits him with his own attack using his Time space barrier jutsu to draw it in, then use his FTG to summon it right back at hashirama, instantly...

More power does not help against minato in a fight...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM   #67
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Superman prime 1 million vs Minato.

Superman throws the universe at Minato, Minato redirects it with FTG.

Truly an unbeatable jutsu.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2013), Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Rikudou Sennin (02-20-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #68
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

Fuck. Take it to the VS. Thread.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
MR VSU (02-21-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Pritha (02-21-2013), Vengeance (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #69
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Even so, have you proof he can do it on something that is smaller than the barrier?
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Special pleading much? So what if Minato was created without balance, have you seen the shit Hashirama and Madara have been pulling off? That's beyond how broken Minato could ever hope to be.
All the assorted power levels are still balanced against one another to permit epic battles. All the Madara/Hashirama hype is just to give Sasuke/Naruto something that can compete against them.

Still, there are certain abilities that can trump that because there is no balance to them. If Obito decided he was going to permanently trap Madara, Naruto, and Kakashi within his dimension, there'd be nothing they could do about it provided Obito swapped out his Sharingan for Madara's EMS/Rinnegan so he wouldn't pass through that dimension ever again. The only thing that prevents this from happening is Kishi's pencil because it would end the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
what's stopping that Senju Kannon from flattening Minato while he's occupied with tanking other Mokuton?
I have no evidence that thing even moves and because it wouldn't be much of a Tanking. Touch, warp, die. And Minato doesn't even have to bother with those things. He could pick any random rock or boulder off the battlefield and blow up Hashirama's head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Correction his teleport technique permits him to teleport himself or objects to designated locations based on his jutsu-shiki locations.
That's when using FTG. There's absolutely nothing to suggest his barrier has that same limitation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Again where's the proof? Nothing is ever stated about how & when Hashirama died. Just that he somehow died since he was revived with Edo Tensai.
The official database of the manga isn't proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Not true. Minato's limits have been addressed multiple times. Minato couldn't stop A & B at the same time, Minato couldn't kill Obito, & Minato couldn't defeat the Kyuubi. Minato even got impaled during his so called shining moment. That is what you call a dude that clearly has limits & isn't completely OP.
Minato was still just a Jonin, didn't showcase anything besides FTG, and wasn't exactly taking it seriously, giving them lectures on how to be better shinobi and a better family. Minato didn't kill Obito because Obito warped away. He still kicked his ass, something no one's been able to do since and Minato did defeat Kurama, sealing him away as intended. So what if Minato got intentionally got impaled, leaping between Kurama and Naruto when he had already made the decision to die and empower his son? There was no reason for him to avoid the attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Based on what? Hashirama can attack Minato from every direction while all Minato was capable of doing was teleporting a blast that was clearly telegraphed. Kyuubi takes time to charge while the Bijuu-dama comes from a singular direction. Your logic is clearly flawed son.
It's pretty hard to successfully attack from every direction when the target can pop in and out of that spot at any time of his choosing. LOL. In that case, all Hashirama did was summon a big statue.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #70
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 621

Question! When has Minato ever demonstrated the ability to warp a physical attack? Or when has he demonstrated the ability to warp any attack into a living being?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #71
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Question! When has Minato ever demonstrated the ability to warp a physical attack? Or when has he demonstrated the ability to warp any attack into a living being?
Not what I said... Minato has the ability to use his version of Kamui to Draw in the enemies attack like he did here with the kyuubi's bijuudama... then use the FTG to summon it to a seal minato has placed...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-6...apter-502.html
and
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-7...apter-502.html

Thus, minato can draw in the enemies attacks, then FTG it back at them instantly as long as they are tagged or by one of his seals... And minato places those things every where... SO minato easily has enough seals to be able to use this form of T/S barrier jutsu FTG combo...

This is why having more power is not an advantage against minato...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #72
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 621

For starters, Kamui is a MS technique, so Minato doesn't use Kamui. Second, he isn't using FTG to move shit away. FTG is called thus because the seals used act like a kind of lightning rod for Minato to direct his reverse summoning. Third, FTG is just reverse summoning, with the seals being the new "point B" to Minato's "point A". He isn't using t to warp anything but himself. Fourth, the S/T barrier he used on the kyuubi's bijuu bomb acted like a wormhole. Also, if he could have directed it into an opponent, like you claim, why didn't he? He was outside of Konoha enough that the explosion would've only affected the mountain.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #73
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

why does everyone assume minato has a speed advantage? and im calling it now hashi is narutos next teacher
__________________

Last edited by Tmoore; 02-20-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tmoore For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #74
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
For starters, Kamui is a MS technique, so Minato doesn't use Kamui. Second, he isn't using FTG to move shit away. FTG is called thus because the seals used act like a kind of lightning rod for Minato to direct his reverse summoning. Third, FTG is just reverse summoning, with the seals being the new "point B" to Minato's "point A". He isn't using t to warp anything but himself. Fourth, the S/T barrier he used on the kyuubi's bijuu bomb acted like a wormhole. Also, if he could have directed it into an opponent, like you claim, why didn't he? He was outside of Konoha enough that the explosion would've only affected the mountain.
1). WHy are complaining about the FTG so much and acting like it is nothing special???

2). His Time space barrier jutsu acts just like KAMUI... It draws in the attack/object, ect... and guess what category kakashi's Kamui is... Time space barrier jutsu!!!

3). Minato showed the ability to summon whatever he draws into his time space barrier jutsu, to a seal he has placed..... this one was outside the village so the bijuudama would not destroy it...

4). This happened before he was fighting anyone and since he could not redirect it onto the kyuubi because the village would have been destroyed... I wonder why he did not use it...

Minato showed he has this ability, but you are not willing to believe he does... It happened right before your eyes and you are still deluding yourself that minato cannot use it with anyone else...
If Minato can reverse summon to a seal w/e he draws into his time space barrier jutsu... Then if an enemy is by a seal or was tagged with a seal, then shoots a ninjutsu at minato or some kind of physical attack and minato draw it into his T/S barrier jutsu...

Then minato can reverse summon it instantly back at the enemy... This much is obvious by the way he used it against the kyuubi's attack and how the FTG works...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
why does everyone assume minato has a speed advantage? and im calling it now hashi is narutos next teacher
Is this a serious statement or a Joke??? In what reality... How does Literally Instant speed=average physical speed that hashirama has???

Minato's physical speed, reflexes and shushin are on the raikage's level... SO even with physical speed minato>hashirama... But, somehow you think that the hiraishin/FTG that allows minato to move through space from one point to another, literally instantly... And he still might not have the speed advantage...

Unless hashirama has a time space jutsu of the same level then yes, minato without a shred of doubt has the speed advantage...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-20-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #75
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
why does everyone assume minato has a speed advantage?
I don't. FTG is just a glorified version of the Blink+Presence of Mind combo of WoW: it's cool, the opponent won't know where exactly where the caster is coming from but it's also easy to counter. Just put something to soak up the damage and down the drain goes the speed advantage.

Seriously, everyone who think FTG is a IWIN move clearly haven't played any RPG's (and even some fighting games) in their whole lives.

Edit: @ EoJ

Quote:
Huh?
Just think with portals. If the barrier is much, much, MUCH bigger than Hashirama on the way in, what exactly guarantees you the way out isn't of the same size? It's just a wormhole jutsu, after all.

Quote:
All the assorted power levels are still balanced against one another to permit epic battles. All the Madara/Hashirama hype is just to give Sasuke/Naruto something that can compete against them.

Still, there are certain abilities that can trump that because there is no balance to them. If Obito decided he was going to permanently trap Madara, Naruto, and Kakashi within his dimension, there'd be nothing they could do about it provided Obito swapped out his Sharingan for Madara's EMS/Rinnegan so he wouldn't pass through that dimension ever again. The only thing that prevents this from happening is Kishi's pencil because it would end the manga.
And Vanille could just spam Death and kill everyone in the Narutoverse. That's why people don't consider cheapshots when discussing a versus situation, because it's futile considering everyone can own everyone else given the opportunity. This also is true to your next quote. Minato can throw a rock at hashirama and kill as Hashirama can make a tree grow from Minato's cerebellum. So what's the fun in those lame deaths?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 02-20-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-20-2013)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.