Naruto 621 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #76
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 621

OMG how many preteen/childhood rivalries does this manga need? Sasuke/Naruto, Sasuke/Itachi, Sakura/Ino, Hashirama/Madara, Jiraiya/Orochimaru, Kakashi/Guy, Kakashi/Tobito, Lee/Neji, Sarutobi/Danzou! Have I missed any? Can't anyone just be an asshole in this manga without it being a life long feud? Holy donkey balls!

Other than that, pretty solid chapter.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-20-2013), kael03 (02-20-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-20-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013)

Old 02-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #77
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Kyuubi wearing Susano'o is pretty boss.

And what a surprise, Madara was a snot-nosed little shit back in the day. Calling it now, the reason he gets all butthurt and evil has to do with a misunderstanding over something rather minor (like a jilted lover or someshit, who even knows with this manga any more) with Hashirama that eventually gets blown completely out of proportion.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #78
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
And what a surprise, Madara was a snot-nosed little shit back in the day. Calling it now, the reason he gets all butthurt and evil has to do with a misunderstanding over something rather minor (like a jilted lover or someshit, who even knows with this manga any more) with Hashirama that eventually gets blown completely out of proportion.
I'd laugh histerically if Madara said "it's because you banged Mito!"

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), jekyl_hyde (02-20-2013), Reesaroni (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #79
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

That buddha thing makes Kyuubi look like an ant. Holy shit xD
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #80
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It has to do with the death of Izuna, you can tell by the way Tobirama was explaining the Uchiha brain, and Madara's reaction after his brothers name was mentioned... exactly like Sasuke... only before.

My predict, everyone will get a shot at Madara, evenutally they'll all fail. It'll come down to Naruto & Sasuke combining Susanno, and Kyuubs (DBZ Fusion anyone, damn too many people called that shit) vs. Madara combining Susanno with Jyuubs. Hara will wind up training Oro, Sasuke, telling Juugo something to give him purpose, straighten Suigestsu's broken fucked up mind, and yes eventually Naruto, and KB on the battlefield. If anybody thinks they've seen real healing with Tsunade before, get ready for EPIC. They'll prolly go through the broken Kages toward the battlefield by some means I suspect as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-20-2013 at 02:57 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:06 PM   #81
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'd laugh histerically if Madara said "it's because you banged Mito!"
I just wouldn't laugh hysterically. I would probably choke on whatever I was eating... if I was drinking something it would probably revert course and exit through my nasal cavity.... I would proceed to roll on the floor, laughing my f'n ass off, beginning to cry.

And then I would wait for all of the butt-hurt Uchiha fanboys all over the internet and world to cry out in anguish, hurt, disbelief, and anger.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 03:39 PM   #82
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). WHy are complaining about the FTG so much and acting like it is nothing special???
I didn't say it wasn't anything special. I'm saying it's not the end-all-be-all move you keep making it out to be. It's simple reverse summoning. Minato moves from his point B to the new point of origin (the seal on the kunai).

Quote:
2). His Time space barrier jutsu acts just like KAMUI... It draws in the attack/object, ect... and guess what category kakashi's Kamui is... Time space barrier jutsu!!!
Same category =/= same jutsu. They act different. Kamui can send something to another dimension and keep it there. Minato has to release whatever he sends away with his S/T barrier.

Quote:
3). Minato showed the ability to summon whatever he draws into his time space barrier jutsu, to a seal he has placed..... this one was outside the village so the bijuudama would not destroy it...
Small issue with this. He didn't send it to a seal. He opened another S/T barrier outside of the village to redirect the Bijuudama.

Quote:
4). This happened before he was fighting anyone and since he could not redirect it onto the kyuubi because the village would have been destroyed... I wonder why he did not use it...
To keep the villagers safe, I'll give you that. However:

Quote:
Minato showed he has this ability, but you are not willing to believe he does... It happened right before your eyes and you are still deluding yourself that minato cannot use it with anyone else...
Has never happened. He has never shown the ability to redirect whatever he captured in his S/T barrier into a living opponent.

Quote:
If Minato can reverse summon to a seal w/e he draws into his time space barrier jutsu... Then if an enemy is by a seal or was tagged with a seal, then shoots a ninjutsu at minato or some kind of physical attack and minato draw it into his T/S barrier jutsu...

Then minato can reverse summon it instantly back at the enemy... This much is obvious by the way he used it against the kyuubi's attack and how the FTG works...
Man, you really don't know what you're talking about. For starters, he never redirected the bijuudama to another seal. He opened a door in his S/T barrier outside of the village. Second, that's not even close to how FTG works. He doesn't put himself inside a S/T barrier and open it at a seal, he simply summons himself to that seal.

The space/time barrier is a different animal from Flying Thunder God. Why are you giving Minato feats he has never shown?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #83
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

The S/T barrier that Minato has shown to use would not work against the 1st Hokage. His brother, the 2nd Hokage was known for using S/T jutsu so the 1st Hokage wouldn't be caught off guard by this as he very familiar with his brother's jutsu's.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #84
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Kal in all honesty you're not wrong but his point about minato directing something behind the enemy is valid. Minato did say "i have to send this thing away from the village" meaning he could have transported it anywhere he wanted to.

It's common sense from that line alone that he could had it appear behind the kyuubi however because it was in close proximity to the village he didn't.

I will still say however it'd be a long shot for him
To beat hashirama unless of course he tags hashirama then its over for sure no jutsu can catch up with the speed of light but, the odds are against minato in a fight with hashirama.

It'd still be one hell of a fight though but as i said before, minato and hashirama are worlds apart.

Minato is a swift kill ninja he looks for ways to end your life as quickly and as easily as possible his intellect hasn't been matched in this manga no one that we've seen closest one would be Itachi imo.

Hashirama is more geared for long battles as seen from him lots of flashy jutsu his style is better suited for an all out assualt.

And both shinobi can without a doubt tank a whole army however it'd be easier for hashirama to do so as minato would need ppl to throw his kunai in the open while hashirama can summon some crazy shit as seen from this chapter.

But in an open plane hashirama would Have his hands full as well any lare scale attack he throws would be directed back at him and a close combat fight against minato is useless that'd be like walking into death itself.

So it's hard to say who'd win odds are against minato but minato could
Beat him if he just touches him once. And to say someone like minato wouldn't touch hashirama once is just stupid.

So here it is random meet up hashrama loses 10/10 times cause how would he know about minato being able to tag u. However in a ight where both know each others abilities hashirama would probably win everytime.

I hope this stupid child flashback doesn't last to long.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013), k-lai (02-24-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #85
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosiveArt View Post
The S/T barrier that Minato has shown to use would not work against the 1st Hokage. His brother, the 2nd Hokage was known for using S/T jutsu so the 1st Hokage wouldn't be caught off guard by this as he very familiar with his brother's jutsu's.
We know nothing of his s/t jutsu or if he can even do what minato did so this point doesn't hold up
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #86
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Minato with the Killing Touch Jutsu...>.<

KYF/EOJ I understand, Myth... really?

I'm too Vulcan... logical. This isn't.... DAMMIT JIM!!!!!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #87
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:

Which reminds us we still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin, making Obito into a whackjob.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:58 PM   #88
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

To be completely honest, I think anyone with a brain would figure out that if their opponent vanished all of the sudden, the most obvious of places for the opponent to launch an attack would be from behind, so they'd react accordingly.

But, of course, since were dealing with Minatards here, everyone but Minato is a drooling idiot and somehow every single offensive attack from Minato is instant.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #89
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

minato said tobiramas t/s justu are better than his
Old 02-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #90
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
To be completely honest, I think anyone with a brain would figure out that if their opponent vanished all of the sudden, the most obvious of places for the opponent to launch an attack would be from behind, so they'd react accordingly.

But, of course, since were dealing with Minatards here, everyone but Minato is a drooling idiot and somehow every single offensive attack from Minato is instant.
To be fair, Minato has demonstrated that he knows to adequately carry momentum and movement into his teleportation so that his attack is as close to instantaneous as is possible. His attacks aren't instant, but he starts the attack prior to teleporting so that there will be virtually no delay between him being reverse summoned to Point B and making his attack. Given the speed of the teleportation (faster than any eye technique can follow), the former part isn't really valid. It's effectively like saying you can dodge a bullet from 20 yards because you know where it's coming from and see the shot happen. By the time you've perceived what's happened, it's too late to react.

I have to be honest. For all Minato's lack of matching up to Hashirama, let's not downplay how goddamned bullshit fast he is thanks to the FTG. All else said, we know he lives up to the hype of his ungodly speed. Everything else is just blown out of proportion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), k-lai (02-24-2013), kael03 (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-20-2013), Rikudou Sennin (02-20-2013)