Naruto 621 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #91
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 621

Hey guys Minato is so uber he's the best shinobi ever created. Correction he's the best superhero ever created. Dude's flawless & can solo the DBZ universe while making Sailor Moon his bitch(Sailor Moon can kick Goku's ass; true story). Hell he can totally own all of Marvel & DC as well. Dudes Omnipresent yo! Just look at how he totally owned A & B.

What's that? But what about that short sword you ask? That's just a fan art add in drawn by the scanlators since they're fans of A & B. Still not convinced I know I know there's just so many superheroes out there how can Minato possibly be the best ever? Ok then how about when he totally owned a demon god called Kyuubi.

See Minato totally owned the Kyuubi man. What's that you say? Kushina did most of the work in restraining the Kyuubi in the first place while Minato got impaled? That's just more fanart yo of people who fan the Kyuubi. Stop acting like a hater yo! Ok ok still not convinced are we? Then how about the time Minato totally disregarded Hashirama's so called uber power as being nothing more than average?

See that right there is ultimate proof yo no one can beat Minato. Wait what's that you say Minato was awe struck with Hashirama's god like power? Yo now you just trolling son. Re-read the manga because you obviously know nothing about Naruto.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-20-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-20-2013), Wolverine (02-22-2013)

Old 02-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #92
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Wow this chapter was the shit so Madara and Hasirama actually have known eachother since they were children?? Interesting. I never imagined it being like that before i thought they just encountered eachother in battle.. hmm??

Even discussing Minato Vs Hashrama after the last chapter was stupid but, after this chapter it is just plain fucking retarted to do so.. We've seen everything we needed to so the proof is in the manga pudding i never thought Kyf was that bad but now i realize he is a idiot but, there is another idiot named Kael who just flings gasoline on kyf's fire of retardation.. Please stop the madness...

GR
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #93
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@ AOTK: FTG is too blown out of proportion. I do concede it's an heck of a jutsu and can guarantee a victory, but the matter of fact is that it does have a leeway to be countered (although very few characters can produce such counter). That's what Minatards are clearly overlooking, that FTG isn't flawless.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #94
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,138 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Which reminds us we still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin, making Obito into a whackjob.
I was just thinking that. I don't think we're gonna find out until Kakashi inevitably kills Obito (probably by accident, like trying to Raikiri Madara, missing, and impaling Obito... somehow). And that's gonna be at least another 6-10 chapters, if we're lucky.

Yeah, I'm expecting this Madara/Hashirama flashback-within-a-flashback taking a couple chapters, then we need the Hokages to all give their story about Uchiha animosity/buttfuckery which will be probably two chapters, and then we need at least a chapter for Orochimaru and Sasuke to think over the stories for a chapter and possibly a chapter for Sasuke to go "Fuck everything!", and then three or four chapters to finish up the whole battle thing. Because if this manga has one thing down it's dragging everything out until it's dead.

Also, kudos to everyone who still remembers anything in this manga. To be honest, I don't know who the fuck Mito is or when she was first mentioned. I'm just running off of context clues when I read each chapter.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #95
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Any Minato Fan compare the forest or the small mountain in front of the Giant Assed Summons here...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/13
Or the MOUNTAN RANGES HERE
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/14
and ya still got faith in the Minato 'Finger' Teleport? When he could only handle half of Kyuubs' chakra and size that puppy up against Hara's summons.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Lightning (02-20-2013)
Old 02-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #96
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

what type of transformation do you guys think he used the english trans for mangastream called his last technique "hermit law etc etc" u think its some sort of sage transformation like naruto has with the toads and kabuto had with the snakes or is this something different.

naruto and kabuto both had traits of their respective summons kabuto snake and naruto frog, hashirama's doesn't seem to have spawned any animal like traits.

though him pleading with madara etc is text book naruto with sasuke although unlike naruto he seems to be ready to kill when he's pissed off although naruto definitely is developing that trait now more and more.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #97
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
what type of transformation do you guys think he used the english trans for mangastream called his last technique "hermit law etc etc" u think its some sort of sage transformation like naruto has with the toads and kabuto had with the snakes or is this something different.
It reminded me of a more advanced version of Tsunade's Souzou Saisei. Though I wouldn't doubt it if nature chakra is somehow involved. Hermit Law is from Mangastream right? I don't really trust their translations since they tend to embellish allot of the dialog to make it easier to understand. Some of the intent within the dialog is lost in translation with them.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #98
Clone_Sage
Genin

Clone_Sage is an unknown quantity at this point

Best part of this chapter, was no Sasuke or Naruto!!
Hope we get another chapter like this with characters that are still alive!
Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 AM   #99
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Wait... Did Madara just destroy Uziokagure with his Bijuu/Susanoo attack that Hashi deflected? If so, does that mean Hashi destroyed Uziokagure?

O_o

That would be an awkward family reunion.
lol i was thinking the same thing how far is uziokagure from the vote battle. would be funny if madara's attack destroyed the uzumakis and that's the reason mito comes not to help in the fight just to see wat destroyed her village after seeing the 1st's power she fell in love
Old 02-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #100
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone_Sage View Post
Best part of this chapter, was no Sasuke or Naruto!!
Hope we get another chapter like this with characters that are still alive!
Anyone else laughing?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (02-23-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 08:23 AM   #101
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
lol i was thinking the same thing how far is uziokagure from the vote battle. would be funny if madara's attack destroyed the uzumakis and that's the reason mito comes not to help in the fight just to see wat destroyed her village after seeing the 1st's power she fell in love
Uzushigakure was destroyed during the 1st and 2nd ninja world wars.

Its probably just a coincidence but it did anyone else notice that Hashirama's third eye in his Sage Transformation is the same symbol as the one on Naruto's belly in his Super Biju mode?
NeoKakarott023 (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #102
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post

Its probably just a coincidence but it did anyone else notice that Hashirama's third eye in his Sage Transformation is the same symbol as the one on Naruto's belly in his Super Biju mode?
I don't think it is.

But has anyone realized that the summoning is the size of the Juubi? Also it didn't throw anything it's just walking. When it was summoned it was sitting, then stood up and started heading towards Madurama.

Im gonna say it...the best bijuu fight team.is Madara/Kurama, sorry. Next is Bee/Gyuuki, there teamwork sets them above Kurama /Naruto.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:18 AM   #103
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Actually, it was destroyed withered towards the end of the 2nd war or the very beginning of the 3rd war. Kushina was contemporary of Minato, who was born during the second war, and she's from the Whirlpool village.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #104
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Late to the action, probably was already said but man why was it neccessary to show Madara and Hashirama as kids and make that connection. Who really cares at this point. This should only be about the founding of the village and when they are older.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ AOTK: FTG is too blown out of proportion. I do concede it's an heck of a jutsu and can guarantee a victory, but the matter of fact is that it does have a leeway to be countered (although very few characters can produce such counter). That's what Minatards are clearly overlooking, that FTG isn't flawless.
I agree, but nothing hashirama has can counter the FTG... And this is the biggest reason hashirama cannot beat him... It is not like minato is just going to go retarded and stand still and let hashirama hit him with his jutsu...

Wood jutsu, brute strength, power, a freaking buddha summon and limited regeneration will not counter the FTG...

Look at obito... WIth all his Hax that allows him to fight against full kyuubi naruto, hachibi Bee, gated Gai and Kamui kakashi all at once... They are still not enough to counter the FTG...

And how exactly could hashirama ever beat Obito... Much less touch him... Yet, somehow because hashirama can create large jutsu, summn a damn buddha and does some regeneration... He can counter the FTG... Lol, you keep believing that... Hopefully Minato will break free and fight not only hashirama, but the othe two as well to make it clear how strong he really is...

Note:Also, if hashirama has SM when he wasn't suppose to... Then it is just as likely that Minato could of as well with a contract with sage's and a master and son as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Any Minato Fan compare the forest or the small mountain in front of the Giant Assed Summons here...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/13
Or the MOUNTAN RANGES HERE
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/14
and ya still got faith in the Minato 'Finger' Teleport? When he could only handle half of Kyuubs' chakra and size that puppy up against Hara's summons.
Who cares how big his attacks are!!!! They are still not near fast enough to hit minato!!! How exactly does all his power mean anything when it cannot touch minato???

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote