One piece 699 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #16
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: One piece 699

Enjoyable. Getting a lot of the alliances set up... let's hope I can keep track of them all, now.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #17
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Momo face just had me in stitches couldnt stop laughing.

For the big 700 I think Oda will give us a treat, I think / hope he reveals either,
1. The new line up of Warlords, I just want / need to know if Buggy really did make the cut.

2. The two new admirals, I think we will see one old face having upgraded and a new face as admiral.

3. Kaidou making his first appearance like out of the shadows.

4. Maybe seeing Big Mam getting the package with the bomb in it ?

5. The alliances making there move, Kidd's and Laws each going ahead with there plans.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

MS version.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/12623735/1
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #19
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

LOL.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:01 PM   #20
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

So what happens now if Law goes back on his word? I mean, DD has already thrown everything away to get Ceasar back to avoid Kaido's wrath. If Law were to kill Ceasar now, DD would be fucked from every direction. It's not like he could go back to the WG and be all like "Oh hai guyz. I wuz just kidding about that whole quitting thing. hehehe."

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #21
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
So what happens now if Law goes back on his word? I mean, DD has already thrown everything away to get Ceasar back to avoid Kaido's wrath. If Law were to kill Ceasar now, DD would be fucked from every direction. It's not like he could go back to the WG and be all like "Oh hai guyz. I wuz just kidding about that whole quitting thing. hehehe."
DD didn't want to quit his Warlord title and instead wanted to hunt down Law and Luffy. However, with Smoker saved, he will be told about at the WG anyway, and Aokiji even suggested sending the admirals against him immediately, so there was no point in staying a Warlord. He took Law down with him, having him allied with SHs shown in the paper and I think he has some sort of plan now.

DD said, after he had to leave Smoker alone, that he had to "change his plans" meaning he went and renounced the title after all, which again says that he didn't plan that at all.

I dunno what would happen if Law killed Cesar. In fact, I don't see the reason not to do so, but it obviously won't happen. If I was Law, I would have killed him as soon as I saw that newspaper.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

What? Nobody predicted that he will be a fucking king. We all thought he was some kind of royalty, but king? Nobody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Note also Baby 5 said the Doflamingo family...so our assumption that he is a nobleman or part of the royal family possibly.could be spot on

Shrike correct...I never said King in my statement here...though I was thinking either Prince or King when I made my response. With Dofla just sitting idly by waiting for the phone call...he seemed like a lot was on his mind. For some reason though I do feel like he is playing them for a fiddle. Why isn't Law being hunted? Why hasn't the WG officially called in Law for questioning? The whole exchange...something big will go down and totally throw off both sides and their agendas. This could be the trap set up by Akainu. As he wants to see all who cross justice melt under his fist. I also think Kaidou will make his move before Dofla. I am sure he is getting some heat his way to either with investors or other WG affiliated officials. Also wondering why Ajioki (spl) has been working alongside/under the same possible people as Dofla?
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:17 AM   #23
ChubbZilla
Academy Student

ChubbZilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Noble family? He must be Sado's adopted brother! >_>
ChubbZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #24
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly I expected a 'screw you' from Don Flamingo, to Law and Luffy, a little shocked. This means that Law is as powerful, as his rank, and smart. Previously they're generation were treated like 'bad ass threats', but not truly Bosses. They are all seemingly they're now, and I expect a more violent type of Pirates than say... Foxy Pirates. They'll have some silly funny types, but I expect more cut throat, fuck the oldschool like Bellamy.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:02 PM   #25
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

That was Dfla's plan until Kuzan showed up.

He wanted to extract info from Smoker, kill him and his men to mop up any loose ends and go on the hunt for Law and the SHs. Since Kuzan being there guaranteed Smoker's survival he decided to leave and take the step down option. He doesn't look worried so it's possible that he has an ace up his sleeve in case shit really goes south.

I've been thinking about what Kuzan said regarding Dfla being the greatest threat to Akainu and his new way to run things, and it dawned on me that it could be Dfla's potential to blackmail the shit out the Marines right now.

The Marines have turned a blind eye to some messed up activities in order to placate the WG/Celestial dragons. Slave trading and slave labor being two prominent ones, and Dfla is involved with at least one of those, meaning he might have damaging info that would turn the public opinion of the Marines really negative.

Him leaving the SB is dangerous since it gives him no incentive to keep quiet, and since he will now be hunted by the Marines he would definitely leak shit ( Assuming he has it ) on them to the public and cause an uproar, which is why Kuzan recommended sending Admirals to silence him as quickly as possible.

At the end of the day the Marines still perform good in the world despite being more extreme now, that sounds like something Kuzan would like to preserve.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 05:15 PM   #26
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The humor was spot on. Sanji and Brook crack me up when they're together in agreement.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
Shock
Academy Student

Shock is an unknown quantity at this point

I just had a random thought, with Doflamingo being an actual king it would be safe to assume he has quite amount of money floating around plus the money he made from his criminal activities as well, My thoughts are do you think the reason why he may not be as worried is because he may have payed the new alliance of the Kid, On Air and Hawkins pirates huge amounts of money to go after Luffy and Law?
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shock For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #28
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock View Post
I just had a random thought, with Doflamingo being an actual king it would be safe to assume he has quite amount of money floating around plus the money he made from his criminal activities as well, My thoughts are do you think the reason why he may not be as worried is because he may have payed the new alliance of the Kid, On Air and Hawkins pirates huge amounts of money to go after Luffy and Law?
It could be possible but I highly doubt he went that way. A man of his stature wouldn't go so low as to pay off a bunch brats to do his dirty work. I think if he wanted it done he would do it himself, probably has a couple tricks up his sleeve.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:34 PM   #29
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

That theory doesn't fit the time line. We saw Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins meet before Dfla found out about Law's plan, so such a deal could not have taken place.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #30
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Doflamingo did pay the other novas he is too arrogant and he has an army of pirates at his disposal why would he go for the supernovas, also even if he wanted to I don't think that the other supernovas would take money to kill luffy and law, because no matter what there would be a lot of losses, also now that they know they are in an alliance they probably figured out that luffy is after a Yonko which would benefit them
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote