Naruto 621 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #106
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Who cares how big his attacks are!!!! They are still not near fast enough to hit minato!!! How exactly does all his power mean anything when it cannot touch minato???
So, how is Minato able to avoid an attack the size of the battlefield? His kunai can only cover so much ground...before that ground is taken away by a giant mokuton. Sure, he could theoretically teleport away from the battle and then return, but attacks on the scale Hashirama is currently using will displace/destroy those kunai. Minato loses his speed advantage through FTG.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #107
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

KYF is right. Minato is god, no enemy, be it mortal, supe or deity can stand before his awesome power.

Behold !!!!!!!
Galactus: Hahaha, I am Galactus, eater of planets. My power is absolute!!!!

Galactus: What is this ? I sense something. A being of unimaginable power approaches.

I must ready myself.

Who goes there ?

Minatoe: I am Minatoe. The yellow flash of the hidden leaf.

Galactus: I see, so the god like presence I felt was emanating from you.

Minatoe: Indeed purple giant. Not only is my FTG ability unbeatable, but I''m handsome, intelligent and hung like a walrus. Look at the legion of devoted fanboys I possess.

Galactus: Their wank level is.....incredible. Even worse than what that dude with the orange uniform that people match up against me all the time gets.

Ok you David Bowie knock off, I shall unleash my full might upon you.

Perish in the hands of a true god. Rahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), kael03 (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-21-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013), Wolverine (02-22-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #108
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Dag, I love you.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #109
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The conclusion to this exciting battle.

Minatoe: Look at what I got!!!>>!@!@E

Galactus: A knife ? He dares mock me with such an insignificant...wa-wait, what's happening ?? My stomach, it fells like it's going to explodeeeeeee,,aaaaaaahhahaaaa9435u304r

Galactus: What..happened......ugh

And so, another inadequate opponent falls before the might of Minatoe. Even though the guy has no feats suggesting that he could accomplish such things, he can still do it simply because he is one awesome motherfucker !!!!!!

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), Human Rasengan (02-21-2013), kael03 (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-21-2013), Wolverine (02-22-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #110
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I love it how people think Minato is so untouchable just because of FTG when clearly the Kyuubi totally did this to him.

Yeah he's super untouchable that Minato guy. Totally uber no one can ever lay a hand on that one.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #111
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
KYF is right. Minato is god, no enemy, be it mortal, supe or deity can stand before his awesome power.

Behold !!!!!!!
Galactus: Hahaha, I am Galactus, eater of planets. My power is absolute!!!!

Galactus: What is this ? I sense something. A being of unimaginable power approaches.

I must ready myself.

Who goes there ?

Minatoe: I am Minatoe. The yellow flash of the hidden leaf.

Galactus: I see, so the god like presence I felt was emanating from you.

Minatoe: Indeed purple giant. Not only is my FTG ability unbeatable, but I''m handsome, intelligent and hung like a walrus. Look at the legion of devoted fanboys I possess.

Galactus: Their wank level is.....incredible. Even worse than what that dude with the orange uniform that people match up against me all the time gets.

Ok you David Bowie knock off, I shall unleash my full might upon you.

Perish in the hands of a true god. Rahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

I would generally agree... but Galactus is beneath one of my Ace Uber Villans of all times Thanos, he used him and the other Gods like doormats. But Kyf, Harashirma left going toward the water because the scale and size of they're attacks destroy everything INCLUDING they're battlefield. That means unless Minato can teleport outside of the entire peninsula avoiding the destruction he's going to FUCKING DIE SKIP!!! So disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!! Stop It!!

Kyuubi in Susanno is the size of a puppy and Minato could barely deal with it. Think if it were rational, and had a bloodlust, and attempted to specifically assist Obito, Minato would've died, and we're going to increase the opponents power, and desructive scale 25 times? Like someone stated Hara's summons is the size of Jyuubi plus some more, added with some more, and multiply all that shit times 2. And I ain't overhyping, I just don't need glasses, or a mental evaluation.

Hell I'd say Minato would've died if the REAL Madara were battling him and took control of Kyuubs and wrapped him in Susanno.... additionally Hiruzen would've died, AND Konoha would be gone. Naruto wouldn't have made it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-21-2013 at 12:56 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #112
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Carol Danvers can beat Minato.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #113
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So, how is Minato able to avoid an attack the size of the battlefield? His kunai can only cover so much ground...before that ground is taken away by a giant mokuton. Sure, he could theoretically teleport away from the battle and then return, but attacks on the scale Hashirama is currently using will displace/destroy those kunai. Minato loses his speed advantage through FTG.
What attack the size of the battle field??? His Mokuton??? Please, the current kage's avoided those attacks by simply rising above the battle field... Minato's time space barrier can protect him from any of that stuff and even throw it back at hashirama if he is by a seal...

The buddha statue is the only battle field size jutsu hashirama has and it is just walking around... But again, T/S barrier jutsu can redirect w/e he can throw at him...

And the placement of seal where ever minato touches or throws Kunai is not in such a small area... Where his Kunai and his seals go for him to use his jutsu completely depends on the size of the battle field...

Against the raikage the Kunai were closer because he did not need to move around very far... (and notice how many he can throw out at once... Creating 20-30 different locations to transport himself to)
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/542/13

But, against the army of fifty rock shinobi, he put his Kunai all over the battle field to fight...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-247-4/n...apter-242.html

And if minato runs out of Kunai because hashirama covers them all with wood attacks or more... He can FTG back to his Weapons depot and get more
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55203-6...apter-501.html
then FTG right back to the battle field and continue fighting...

Not to mention that the FTG level two can allow minato to move to kunai and between instantly... And with minato's brute strength, he can throw a Kunai very far, very fast... SO covering a battle field with wood is not going to hit minato... The attacks are close to the ground and easily avoided by going above them... as shown with the kage here...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/575/3
The Buddha summon is the only thing that presents a problem for minato because of it's size... But, the thing is slow while covering allot of distance so minato should have no problem getting past it and getting on it to attack hashirama directly...

Hashirama's only way to counter the FTG would be to track and follow every Kunai and seal along with the thrown Kunai for level two as well... SO he can at least predict Minato's movements or keep the kunai and seals away from him so minato cannot get close to him...
However, hashirama has no such ability... Anything other then the BG could possibly track all the Kunai, but still not the seals placed by minato himself through touch... So hashirama has no way to counter the FTG...

ANd what is worse, is that all minato has ot do is touch you and you finished... You are tagged with a seal and then he can FTG right to you instantly blitzing you so fast you cannot possibly react...
And there is no way in hell minato will not be able to at least touch hashirama in battle... Hashirama does use taijutsu as seen with madara... And while his wood jutsu would allow him to keep at a distance, minato can still bypass the technique and move in close to hashirama or just attack long distance himself... Either using his FTG level 2 or or his Time space barrier jutsu to draw in attacks and the FTG to summon them to hashirama by a seal...

Either way, hashirama does not have a way to counter the FTG... ANd if all esle fails, minato can just sacrifice himself and use the shiki fuujin to beat hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-21-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #114
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Wow, more feats that haven't ever been seen! Brute strength? So far that we've seen he has average strength for a man of his build. His claim to fame is speed. Hashirama can take away that speed advantage by figuring out the kunai are linked to FTG, much like Raikage did, and just reshape the landscape.

Or he can summon a mokuton that makes Mt Everest look like an ant hill.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #115
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Carol Danvers character profile

Strength: can lift up to 50 tons in base form & upwards to +100 tons depending on how much energy she's able to absorb.

Speed: Super Sonic-Hyper Sonic. Needs more clarification.

Stamina: Can physically exert herself in peak condition for 24 hours straight. She can also recover stamina by absorbing more energy to go on fighting longer.

Durability: Able to withstand high caliber bullets, extreme temperatures & pressure, large scale energy blast(which she can absorb), as well as survive in the vacuum of space.

Flight nuff said.

Seventh Sense: Allows her to anticipate movement & attacks of her opponents. Kind of like a form of precognition.

Immune to toxins/poisons.

Can absorb large amounts of energy which she uses to augment her strength, speed, durability, while also allows her to generate large scale Photonic Blasts.

So KYF what is Minato going to do to her?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-21-2013 at 01:24 PM.
kael03 (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #116
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I love it how people think Minato is so untouchable just because of FTG when clearly the Kyuubi totally did this to him.

Yeah he's super untouchable that Minato guy. Totally uber no one can ever lay a hand on that one.
LAMO, minato was out of chakra, just sealed the other half of the kyuubi and was standing still... and was still able to stop the physical attack of the kyuubi with brute strength!!! Minato was not going to avoid an attack that would kill him son LMAO... What a great argument...

If hashirama can then have minato seal the other half of the kyuubi, run completely out of chakra, and attack naruto as a baby when he is unable to protect himself, then he will be able to hit minato...

Wow, good job proving that hashirama would need such ridiculous circumstances to actually hit minato in combat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I would generally agree... but Galactus is beneath one of my Ace Uber Villans of all times Thanos, he used him and the other Gods like doormats. But Kyf, Harashirma left going toward the water because the scale and size of they're attacks destroy everything INCLUDING they're battlefield. That means unless Minato can teleport outside of the entire peninsula avoiding the destruction he's going to FUCKING DIE SKIP!!! So disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!! Stop It!!

Kyuubi in Susanno is the size of a puppy and Minato could barely deal with it. Think if it were rational, and had a bloodlust, and attempted to specifically assist Obito, Minato would've died, and we're going to increase the opponents power, and desructive scale 25 times? Like someone stated Hara's summons is the size of Jyuubi plus some more, added with some more, and multiply all that shit times 2. And I ain't overhyping, I just don't need glasses, or a mental evaluation.

Hell I'd say Minato would've died if the REAL Madara were battling him and took control of Kyuubs and wrapped him in Susanno.... additionally Hiruzen would've died, AND Konoha would be gone. Naruto wouldn't have made it.
1). Please, minato easily dealt with the kyuubi and it's power... He however was forced to reseal it to keep the balance between the villages... Otherwise he would have reverse summoned the kyuubi to a damn volcano and left it to burn... Or tagged the kyuubi so when it fired another bijuudama, minato would draw it in then summon back onto the kyuubi, hitting it with it's own attack...
Saying minato had a hard time against the kyuubi is BS!!! When Minato easily countered it's most powerful attack twice... with the utmost ease as well...

2). And if minato fought the kyuubi and Obito at once, it would have still be the exact same outcome... And last I checked... Obito and minato move around too fast for the kyuubi to fight along with obito... SO that would not even work.. As far as it shows, minato was fighting obito and the kyuubi together... Minato was just able to separate them using his FTG and speed...

Last I checked though, hashirama had to summon a buddha to deal with madara and the kyuubi while minato beat obito and took away the kyuubi in one damn move... In a 20 second fight, is all it took minato to own Obito and the kyuubi...

3). Who cares if he has a giant Buddha the size of the juubi!!! We saw how little of an advantage the huge size of the juubi was against the alliance... Yet, somehow, against the fastest shinobi ever. The size will make all the difference in the world...

The facts are...
: Wood jutsu did not work against the current Kage...

: Hashirama's regeneration is limited to dismemberment and brain damage... All of which minato can easily do... (Minato was able to seriously injure obito's body of 1 and a half hashirama's with a rasengan, so what do you think it would do to a single body of hashirama...)

: The buddha summon is just huge, but size means nothing if it cannot hit anything moving like minato can... The damn juubi's size is not even that effective against the alliance so there is no way it would make a difference against a shinobi of Minato's level...

: minato throws out like 30 or more kunai at a time and over more or less distance depending on the opponent and battle field... And Because hashirama is known for his huge jutsu and power... Minato would definitely throw Kunai very very far apart...

: Hashirama has no way to track all the Kunai and seals much less the Kunai minato uses for the level 2 FTG... So he has no way track or to counter the FTG...

Because of this, minato would win... Without a counter to the FTG, there is no way for hashirama to win...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #117
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, more feats that haven't ever been seen! Brute strength? So far that we've seen he has average strength for a man of his build. His claim to fame is speed. Hashirama can take away that speed advantage by figuring out the kunai are linked to FTG, much like Raikage did, and just reshape the landscape.

Or he can summon a mokuton that makes Mt Everest look like an ant hill.
BS!!! minato's brute strength made a basic rasengan do this...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-3...apter-503.html

Not to mention he was strong enough to stop the kyuubi's physical attack as Veng showed... How is that not a feat of brute strength to stop such an attack???

And Hashirama has no way to possibly track all the Kunai much less seals placed by minato touching coupled with the Kunai thrown directly for the level 2 FTG... No freaking way!!! Only a BG could possibly do such a thing, but it is very very unlikely... SO now hashirama has super intelligence to remember where al the Kunai are, as well as the BG to see them where ever they are??

Fuck no!!! Quit giving abilities to hashirama he does not have!!! ANd the raikage figured it out and still could do nothing about it now could he... ANd changing the terrain will not stop the FTG... Hashirama would have to find every single Kunai and cover them with something so minato could not use them, but again, hashirama has no way to know where they all are... Much less cover them all to make them useless...

He can create an entire forest with his wood jutsu, but that will only move around the Kunai... Menaing he could accidently mvoe one right to him... At best, hashirama can stall the inevitable of minato placing a seal on him then blitzing him and killing him... But cannot stop it... Minato will find a way to touch hashirama and that is all it takes... Hashirama cannot win without a way to stop this...

Or, do you truly believe minato has no way to even touch hashirama??? Despite beating Obito, someone hashirama cannot even beat, much less touch either...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #118
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Sogeking > Minato
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), Numinous (02-21-2013), Reesaroni (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #119
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@ Vengeance: If KYF was too much of a coward to pit Minato against CĂșchulainn on the terms of "I don't know him", what makes you think he'll pit Minato against Carol Denver?

He'll just pussy out of any situation where he doesn't know how to distort reality into his gargantuan delusion.

Quote:
Usopp > Minato
Fixed for accuracy. I don't know if Usopp back in Enies Lobby would be enough to defeat Minato, but as of now he'll just point, shoot and laugh at Minato with one of his plant seeds.

Edit: Why does KYF keep spamming that page of base Rasengan doing the same amount of damage as the one Naruto used in the hospital scene? Somehow, in his tiny head, Minato having the same destructive power as Part I Naruto without Kyuubi will destroy the biggest jutsu known in the Narutoverse.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-21-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), kael03 (02-21-2013), Spiegel (02-21-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #120
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Somehow, in his tiny head, Minato having the same destructive power as Part I Naruto without Kyuubi will destroy the biggest jutsu known in the Narutoverse.
First I would just like to thank Num for posting this little gem...

There's an old saying: It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.

Yeah.... well it's easier to sail/cross the Pacific and Atlantic oceans in m'f'n aircraft carriers than to sail/cross them on a tugboat.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-21-2013)