Naruto 621 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #121
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
There's an old saying: It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.

Yeah.... well it's easier to sail/cross the Pacific and Atlantic oceans in m'f'n aircraft carriers than to sail/cross them on a tugboat.
I thanked this for the obvious reasons.

But I agree, size of the jutsu doesn't matter if the opponent has the tools to bring it down. Too bad Minato doesn't have them.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #122
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So nobody going to argue against Carol Danvers raping Minato? Damn man I wanted to go on a fanboy rant saying she can solo the shinobi alliance.

Let's just say that fake hulk is Naruto or Kirabi :P. Though in regards to Naruto's light bright mode he'd just feed her energy allowing her to transform into Binary.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-23-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #123
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So nobody going to argue against Carol Danvers raping Minato? Damn man I wanted to go on a fanboy rant saying she can solo the shinobi alliance.

Let's just say that fake hulk is Naruto or Kirabi :P. Though in regards to Naruto's light bright mode he'd just feed her energy allowing her to transform into Binary.
Marvel power levels are fucking stupid (if we ignore Superman. As he should be goddamn ignored.). Who in their right mind would argue a character from what at least began as a low-scale power Shonen is a match for a Marvel character? Least of all a Marvel character who is herself OP as dick and a Naruto character who isn't Naruto.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #124
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Marvel power levels are fucking stupid (if we ignore Superman. As he should be goddamn ignored.). Who in their right mind would argue a character from what at least began as a low-scale power Shonen is a match for a Marvel character? Least of all a Marvel character who is herself OP as dick and a Naruto character who isn't Naruto.
Well I guess it's a tad OP if a character can withstand a nuclear explosion while also converting the energy into her own power. Maybe just a tad to extreme for the Naruto Universe.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #125
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well I guess it's a tad OP if a character can withstand a nuclear explosion while also converting the energy into her own power. Maybe just a tad to extreme for the Naruto Universe.
But can she stand up to him?

jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-22-2013), kluang (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Sensei-Q (02-23-2013), Spiegel (02-22-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013), Wolverine (02-22-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 08:17 PM   #126
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I mean let's get physics here. If the character can absorb energy in any form, she can literally absorb everything. Matter = Energy and vice versa. Shit like this is why Marvel powers are stupid.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #127
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I mean let's get physics here. If the character can absorb energy in any form, she can literally absorb everything. Matter = Energy and vice versa. Shit like this is why Marvel powers are stupid.
That's why out of all comic book heroes, Batman is my most favorite character.... keepin' shit real... hero-wise. In the Marvel universe... Wolvey's kicking ass and taking names later attitude makes him boss.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #128
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
That's why out of all comic book heroes, Batman is my most favorite character.... keepin' shit real... hero-wise. In the Marvel universe... Wolvey's kicking ass and taking names later attitude makes him boss.
I really can't stand heroes with a no kill policy but that's just me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #129
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I believe both Batman and Wolverine have killed people several times though. In Batman's case it was due either from being pinned in a situation where he had no choice left, or going up against somebody way out of his league (Darkseid comes to mind) where the use killing force was essential just to have a chance. Wolverine is more of a feral rage kind of guy.

I also personally like heroes that have no problem killing, as long as the general populace of the comic/manga don't perceive them as heroes, but rather the rogue vigilantes they are. There's also something to be said for heroes who abstain from doing so for ethical reasons however. Whether that be a self imposed moral code or the belief that needless killing would eventually rob themselves of their own humanity, I give a certain respect for such characters given the right situations.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-23-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #130
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I was actually referring to batman. I think everyone knows Wolverine has had his homicidal maniac moments. Dudes killed a shit ton of people. In regards to Batman the majority of the time he has actually killed someone its retconed out of the cannon as if it never happened. I'm not saying that he has to go all Frank Castle on everyone but Batman is put in situations where his continued refusal to take a life results in the constant death of others. Hell even Peter Parkers killed/attempted to kill several people.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-22-2013), Human Rasengan (02-23-2013)
Old 02-21-2013, 10:49 PM   #131
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the mark on his forehead and naruto's shoulders and stomach are the same, must have something to do with the sage thats why naruto also looks like him, kyubbi as the bijju itself must have been given a little extra something from the sage after the splitting.

edit: his form after kurama takes over

Last edited by Myth; 02-21-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:01 AM   #132
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the mark on his forehead and naruto's shoulders and stomach are the same, must have something to do with the sage thats why naruto also looks like him, kyubbi as the bijju itself must have been given a little extra something from the sage after the splitting.

edit: his form after kurama takes over
maybe i am confused but how are these two marks the same?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/5
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/621/12

they are similar but IMO not the same at all....

I would say when Hashi does meet Naruto..he will hopefully show Naruto how to efficiently use his sage mode...

I actually told my friend this yesterday that it is possible the Sage of 6 paths was actually a true genuine sage before he sealed the Juubi. Then he boosted the potential in the Animal Kingdom and their chosen representatives after defeating it. Teaching and showing them the way of a Sage. Possibly they even taught the Sage how to use NE originally. Hashi using Sage mode only indicates the difference in power esp from a descendant of the Sage. I don't see Hashi being taught this by some huge large talking tree. I have a feeling he had this power at birth. Or he was trained by his own forefathers. Myth you could be right about the mark/seal though ....I always said Naruto is taking on the form as the new Sage of 6 paths. My only thing is Naruto is not using Sage mode when that mark is active or showing..He is using a bijuu mode. So what does Hashi's sage mode have to do with Naruto's bijuu mode. How are these two modes related? The Sage is the easiest answer but there has to be more to it..

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-22-2013 at 08:02 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:21 AM   #133
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LAMO, minato was out of chakra, just sealed the other half of the kyuubi and was standing still... and was still able to stop the physical attack of the kyuubi with brute strength!!! Minato was not going to avoid an attack that would kill him son LMAO... What a great argument...

LAMO, minato was out of chakra, just sealed the other half of the kyuubi and was standing still..

LAMO, minato was out of chakra

From 4 FTG, moving the Bijuu blast and summoning the death god? Wow man. This guys king of the world.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:52 AM   #134
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I agree, but nothing hashirama has can counter the FTG... And this is the biggest reason hashirama cannot beat him... It is not like minato is just going to go retarded and stand still and let hashirama hit him with his jutsu...

Wood jutsu, brute strength, power, a freaking buddha summon and limited regeneration will not counter the FTG...

Look at obito... WIth all his Hax that allows him to fight against full kyuubi naruto, hachibi Bee, gated Gai and Kamui kakashi all at once... They are still not enough to counter the FTG...

And how exactly could hashirama ever beat Obito... Much less touch him... Yet, somehow because hashirama can create large jutsu, summn a damn buddha and does some regeneration... He can counter the FTG... Lol, you keep believing that... Hopefully Minato will break free and fight not only hashirama, but the othe two as well to make it clear how strong he really is...

Note:Also, if hashirama has SM when he wasn't suppose to... Then it is just as likely that Minato could of as well with a contract with sage's and a master and son as well...

Who cares how big his attacks are!!!! They are still not near fast enough to hit minato!!! How exactly does all his power mean anything when it cannot touch minato???

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #135
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Or, do you truly believe minato has no way to even touch hashirama??? Despite beating Obito, someone hashirama cannot even beat, much less touch either...
When did Hashi fought Obito

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote