Fairy Tail 320 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-22-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Fairy Tail 320

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/320'
Enjoy
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2013, 04:54 AM   #2
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 320

Haha like I said, its gonna be Lexus n jura. A quick preview of what's happening around. Okay chapter, I guess once again the power of friendships is going to win. Damn, becoming a cliche. Sry was I not supposed to say that. Oops
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Jura 1 Shots Orga lol. I see Juvia and Gray win due to teamwork which Lyon and Chelia lack and also due to in my opinion incompatible magic. I see Laxus on brink of defeat and forced to activate dragon force to defeat Jura. Erza will probably use the bandage armour to defeat Minerva. After all the matches Sting either defeats everyone in a cowardly manner or quits and joins Fairy Tail.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:15 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Jura 1 Shots Orga lol. I see Juvia and Gray win due to teamwork which Lyon and Chelia lack and also due to in my opinion incompatible magic. I see Laxus on brink of defeat and forced to activate dragon force to defeat Jura. Erza will probably use the bandage armour to defeat Minerva. After all the matches Sting either defeats everyone in a cowardly manner or quits and joins Fairy Tail.
Yeah I agree with you Dragon...Lyon and Chelia's magic does not blend well. Juvia and Gray will use their magic blend shit..forgot what it was called. Water and Ice will out play their lacking teamwork. Another note is will this be the moment Laxus actually gets to grow. He has kinda been given the short stick since being defeated and returning to FairyTale. It is time that his notoriety gets back on the hill it was once on. This is the guy who wanted to be master. Defeating Juru will surely grant him even more recognition amongst Fiore. Jura is one that will not go down easily without a fight. Sting is still questioning himself..not only that his true worth. Does he qualify to be apart of ST or does a guild like FT actually support his views...I can see him going a cowardly route but why so? He needs to prove himself...his resolve over his feelings and overcoming Minerva's grasp. Once Erza beats Minerva lets see what Sting does....I don't see him going anywhere without Rogue.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, Minerva's bitch magic is the only thing worth a damn in that guild. Godslayers my ass, more like ground kissers.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Lol, Minerva's bitch magic is the only thing worth a damn in that guild. Godslayers my ass, more like ground kissers.
I just want Erza to absolutely curb stomp this ratchet cunt....she makes me grip my knee every time i see her....i just want to print out my viewing page of her and chew on it...then spit that bitch out....

I literally want Erza to whoop her ass then Sting back slaps the bitch into New Heaven.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Looks to me like one of the silhouettes of the four gods looks like Arcadios or at least the armor he is wearing. I think Erza must be saving up for some massive requip. Either that or she is waiting for Gajeel to come and lend a hand. The only other way for her to survive is for Sting to backstab Minerva.

I don't think its just a difference in the compatibility of their magics that makes Juvia and Gray a better team than Lyon and Chelia, its the fact Juvia and Gray are actually working together. I see them taking out team Lyelia with a Unison Raid.

I'm not sure what to make of Laxus vs. Jura. Also aside from Makarov, Gildartz should be pretty high up in the Wizard's Saints. Although I doubt he'd ever show up to be tested for it.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 02-23-2013 at 10:13 AM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Looks to me like one of the silhouettes of the four gods looks like Arcadios or at least the armor he is wearing. I think Erza must be saving up for some massive requip. Either that or she is waiting for Gajeel to come and lend a hand. The only other way for her to survive is for Sting to backstab Minerva.

I don't think its just a difference in the compatibility of their magics that makes Juvia and Gray a better team than Lyon and Chelia, its the fact Juvia and Gray are actually working together. I see them taking out team Lyelia with a Unison Raid.

I'm not sure what to make of Laxus vs. Lyon. Also aside from Makarov, Gildartz should be pretty high up in the Wizard's Saints. Although I doubt he'd ever show up to be tested for it.

Well you just contradicted yourself slightly...it is in their magic compatibility. As a unison raid would blend their magic for a super offensive move. Teamwork plays into the battle. It's just like Soul Resonance with Soul and Maka. It works best when both are on the same wavelength. Remember also when they used the move the first time.

Unison Raid=This spell which allows two Mages to unite similar Magical powers to attack with a stronger magical attack.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 AM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So, like... one member of Fairy Tale is going to lose, right?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

At this point they can't lose a match..as ST is ahead. They gotta keep the momentum up to get back their title #1 guild in Fiore. Which I am sure you know already. Funny though FT hasn't lost in a while....but without RT cheating they also would be at the top now.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Jura will win. He is the strongest human mage in the world, Hiro wouldn't betray that hype right ? Ha, Ha....right ?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Jura will win. He is the strongest human mage in the world, Hiro wouldn't betray that hype right ? Ha, Ha....right ?
LOL right! Dagoro does this mean the Council deems him more worthy than that of Markarov? 7th Master lol (spl)
Old 02-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Sabertooth was the number 1 guild before FT came back and Nakamaed all over them, It wouldn't surprise me if Makarov was still up there.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:58 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Sabertooth was the number 1 guild before FT came back and Nakamaed all over them, It wouldn't surprise me if Makarov was still up there.
I am sorry I meant to say top five...As the top four are the "Inhumans lol".
I am sure the Council are aware he has returned from death. I just thought it odd as it wasn't corrected. Markarov would be at least five then Jura.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #15
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
LOL right! Dagoro does this mean the Council deems him more worthy than that of Markarov? 7th Master lol (spl)
Just one thing he is the 6th master. And he will make up there once this arc is over i guess but i wouldn't be surprised if he rejects it

Edit : does anyone have any idea why future lucy's presence is similar to zeref's?

Last edited by Pritha; 02-23-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote