Naruto 621 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #136
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 621

KYF,

Obito cannot use Mokuton like Hashi...not only that his level in comparison is greatly outmatched. Yeah Hashi will have a tough time landing a strike but don't think that Hashi cannot get over a little T/S tech. What could Obito do against the 1000 Hand Goddess of Mercy? Obito basically lost to Minato so why are we even talking about him now?

Thanks,

Readers
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-22-2013)

Old 02-22-2013, 08:09 AM   #137
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I mean let's get physics here. If the character can absorb energy in any form, she can literally absorb everything. Matter = Energy and vice versa. Shit like this is why Marvel powers are stupid.
It was actually a multi layered univese where the Spiderman, Ironman, types occasionally hung out with Gods like Thor. There were much higher levels just not getting any press until necessary, from the Galactus, and Cosmic Entitities to other Gods, ands Watchers way up on the food chain. The higher ups in Marvel didn't have much of a storyline except being put in place to be surpassed by the likes of..... dun dun dun..... Thanos. Hell during his reign, Spiderman got killed, and Ironman beheaded, and every other superhero was toast, the last one left was Capt America, who after getting his shield smashed and destroyed, is when everything changed for Thanos.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #138
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

ITT: Vengeance has a hard on for Carol Danvers and would like to have her babies, yet hates on Batman, for some stupid reason. Someone said "let's ignore Superman", forgetting that he's easy to defeat - he's got a fucking weakness for a rock! Hell, even Batman beat Superman in a fight. KYF would think The Flash is the best superhero ever. And jekyl_hyde has good taste.

I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-22-2013), Vengeance (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #139
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So nobody going to argue against Carol Danvers raping Minato? Damn man I wanted to go on a fanboy rant saying she can solo the shinobi alliance.

Let's just say that fake hulk is Naruto or Kirabi :P. Though in regards to Naruto's light bright mode he'd just feed her energy allowing her to transform into Binary.
Meh, all we need is a Narutoverse ninja who can mimic Rogue's powers, and Carol is out. Canon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-22-2013), Vengeance (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
KYF,

Obito cannot use Mokuton like Hashi...not only that his level in comparison is greatly outmatched. Yeah Hashi will have a tough time landing a strike but don't think that Hashi cannot get over a little T/S tech. What could Obito do against the 1000 Hand Goddess of Mercy? Obito basically lost to Minato so why are we even talking about him now?

Thanks,

Readers
It's fun to pretend, isn't it!!! So somehow hashirama will just get past obito's T/S hax and beat him huh... Wow, maybe in your manga because in this one, hashirama has no possible way to hit Obito much less beat him...

Obito knows all about hashirama's jutsu and fighting ability so All Obito has to do is stay intangible, move up to hashirama and suck him up using kamui... Since hashirama has no way to stop kamui or come back, he will die... Obito wins...

no wood jutsu, buddha summon, regeneration or anything will stop this... And Obito's Time space hax>Minato's... So, how you think hashirama is going to beat Obito much less Minato is beyond me...

Apparently he just will... Somehow...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #141
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's fun to pretend, isn't it!!!
And you know that better than anyone else!

Quote:
Meh, all we need is a Narutoverse ninja who can mimic Rogue's powers, and Carol is out. Canon!
So Zetsu>Carol? ZOMG, Zetsu is the best character evah, not even Minato can beat him!

Before nitpick, I know Zetsu only steals chakra, not power.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #142
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And you know that better than anyone else!

So Zetsu>Carol? ZOMG, Zetsu is the best character evah, not even Minato can beat him!

Before nitpick, I know Zetsu only steals chakra, not power.
The Irony is strong with this one!!! Funny you would not touch Obito>hashirama with a 30 foot pole, I wonder why...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #143
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Funny you would not touch Obito>hashirama with a 30 foot pole, I wonder why...
Because nobody is defending either character on that versus like their lives depended on it? You do realize the commentaries on Hashirama's broken levels of power would be WAY fewer if people weren't bating idiots like you (who can't admit their bias towards some characters while throwing the most absurd of arguments) just to laugh at their expense?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #144
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Because nobody is defending either character on that versus like their lives depended on it? You do realize the commentaries on Hashirama's broken levels of power would be WAY fewer if people weren't bating idiots like you (who can't admit their bias towards some characters while throwing the most absurd of arguments) just to laugh at their expense?
Translation: I have no counter argument so I am just going to rationalize then make a personal insult to hide my inability to form a valid, coherent counter argument...

And LMAO, SO I am the one fanning... Not the person who is debating that even without any way to get past the FTG, his character could beat Minato... Much less Obito with no way past his Time space hax either... You are the one fanning here, pretending hashirama has abilities he does not and that all his power and jutsu mean anything when they cannot possibly touch minato with his speed...

Projection is becoming you trademark here... And what is worse, is that I will just have to wait for minato to fight hashirama to prove this since you seem to be lacking in the common sense department a bit...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #145
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought of some things about Minato....

If he's a sensor, lets say for the sake of sake that he never felt Obito's chakra when using his sharingan, at some point when Kakashi got the other one and used it around Minato there would be a familiar feeling correct. So why did this sensor go all Oscar Winning Dramatic on stopping 'Madara' when he was fighting one of his students. Mind you HE'S A SENSOR, thats equal to Kakashi fighting Sasuke in a mask and not knowing it.... reallly..... A SENSOR?

After laughing about 10 mins I thought, now this Guy... THA SENSOR, could barely keep up with Obito, managed to hit him with a Rasengen (whoopty fucking doo). I've been one all along to say this Dude was beastly to be able to fight Obito, Kyuubi, protect Kushina, and Naruto, and Konoha, and set up the future. Thats a lot of shit, but all of that times 10 ain't beating Harashirma, thats an insult.

Example, how much trouble do we think Harashirma would've had on that night Naruto was born? How long would it have taken to control the Kyuubi? Obito would've stood how long of a chance? The Uchiha destiny would have never started, fakt, eat it, swallow it, digest it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-23-2013), Human Rasengan (02-23-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-22-2013), kael03 (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Reesaroni (02-22-2013), xxMESTxx (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #146
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And LMAO, SO I am the one fanning... Not the person who is debating that even without any way to get past the FTG, his character could beat Minato... Much less Obito with no way past his Time space hax either...
Quote:
You are the one fanning here, pretending hashirama has abilities he does not and that all his power and jutsu mean anything when they cannot possibly touch minato with his speed...
Am I the only one to find this bit hilariously ironic?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #147
Numinous

Oh my god, this idiot actually thinks I'm an Hashirama fan. Next thing I know he'll say I'm a Bleach fan.

No, you moron, it's not because I have no counter argument to Obito vs Hashirama that I said what I said. It's simply the fact nobody, including me, is willing to drudge through that shit because no one gives a fuck. And the only reason why people drudge through Hashirama vs Minato because your stupidity is quite hilarious (that is, until you start with the shitty ad hominem when you're left with nothing to say), so people poke at your Minatardism to amuse themselves. So what I really did was telling you the truth. You don't like it? Too bad!

Quote:
And what is worse, is that I will just have to wait for minato to fight hashirama to prove this since you seem to be lacking in the common sense department a bit...
Now I know you're just shitting yourself just to look level-headed. Even you can't be stupid enough to honestly believe Hashirama and Minato will fight each other. Why would Kishimoto even conceive such a thing when now it's all about telling Sasuke the truth and then kick the Juubi's ass? What completely retarded premise has possessed you to conjure the thought of that fight being actually canon? My god, they barely know each other and have nothing to justify grievance, much less a fight!

So I agree, you'll have to wait for a fight that will never happen to prove how I'm lacking common sense. Grab a chair.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #148
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I thought of some things about Minato....

If he's a sensor, lets say for the sake of sake that he never felt Obito's chakra when using his sharingan, at some point when Kakashi got the other one and used it around Minato there would be a familiar feeling correct. So why did this sensor go all Oscar Winning Dramatic on stopping 'Madara' when he was fighting one of his students. Mind you HE'S A SENSOR, thats equal to Kakashi fighting Sasuke in a mask and not knowing it.... reallly..... A SENSOR?
Your ignoring the fact that Obito had a 1 and a half hashirama senju clone body with it's chakra signature as well as an uchiha chakra signature... Meaning Obito had a Hybrid chakra signature which is something any sensor would have trouble determine who the user is... If the sensor knew obito before his augmentation of hashirama and the uchiha power increase of the MS...

Not to mention, obito before that was a calm uchiha with a clam uchiha chakra aura... As opposed to the new uchiha chakra signature that was more the doubled in power and very dark and full of hate... Making Obito a completely different person with completely different chakra, not even including the hashirama augmentation as well...

SO I wonder why Minato would not be bale to tell who Tobi really was, much less anyone else... And I never said minato could sense other's chakra like High level sensors... He can give away and sense his own chakra while creating seals that give of a signature for sensing as well... That and sense the number of people and even seem to tell the difference between real and Kage bushin's by touching the ground.

Quote:
After laughing about 10 mins I thought, now this Guy... THA SENSOR, could barely keep up with Obito, managed to hit him with a Rasengen (whoopty fucking doo). I've been one all along to say this Dude was beastly to be able to fight Obito, Kyuubi, protect Kushina, and Naruto, and Konoha, and set up the future. Thats a lot of shit, but all of that times 10 ain't beating Harashirma, thats an insult.
Barely keep up with Obito??? What manga are you reading??? Even with Obito's own uchiha power more then double in power. The one and a half hashirama senju body augmentation made Obito very fast, strong and durable.... But, Minato's physical speed was still equal to obito's supped up speed... And his FTG was faster then Obito's reaction time and time space KAMUI jutsu as well...

And somehow Minato barely kept up with obito... Again, what manga are you reading here???

And how is what minato can do times 10 not beating hashirama lol??? That is way way way over hyping hashirama... And WHY??? Because he has allot of power and can produce attacks on the scale of a bijuu??? SO what!!! Minato already owned the kyuubi and he is the strongest of the bijuu other then the juubi itself...

And if Minato can summon away the kyuubi and it's huge attacks then hashirama and his are just as easy if not easier since they are not as strong... So How can hashirama beat Minato again? Because he can change the terrain with his brute power... SO what, Minato can transport hashirama to any terrain he wants with already strategically placed seals (like he did with the kyuubi). ANd if Minato transports hashirama to a body of water, then hashirama is not even half as strong as he is on land...

Basically, all Minato has to do is use his FTG (level 1 and 2) along with his t/s barrier jutsu to overwhelm hashirama... Because hashirama has no counter or way to negate minatio's T/S jutsu...
And with the use of Minato's summons (Gamabunta, Hiko and the other boss summon) Including the sage frogs which allow minato the use of fire style, oil, water and wind coupled with the sensory abilities, frog su nature energy wielding and frog song... Hashirama cannot possibly win...

Not to mention that Minato's chances of being able to use SM by fusing with Fukasaku and shima as a frog contract user like the two other frog sage's and the fact that hashirama was not supposed ot have SM ,but looks like kishi can easily pull jutsu out of characters asses making Minato the most likely candidate to be a sage too...

Quote:
Example, how much trouble do we think Harashirma would've had on that night Naruto was born? How long would it have taken to control the Kyuubi? Obito would've stood how long of a chance? The Uchiha destiny would have never started, fakt, eat it, swallow it, digest it.
LMFAO!!! Hashirama would not of gotten past this point
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-9...apter-502.html
and Konaha would have been destroyed if he was there instead of Minato...

Or does hashirama have unconfirmed magical Time space jutsu??? Because Hashirama would have been sucked into KAMUI and died later from starvation with no way to come back... FKAT, swallow that and digest it!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 02-22-2013, 01:59 PM   #149
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your ignoring the fact that Obito had a 1 and a half hashirama senju clone body with it's chakra signature as well as an uchiha chakra signature... Meaning Obito had a Hybrid chakra signature which is something any sensor would have trouble determine who the user is... If the sensor knew obito before his augmentation of hashirama and the uchiha power increase of the MS...

Not to mention, obito before that was a calm uchiha with a clam uchiha chakra aura... As opposed to the new uchiha chakra signature that was more the doubled in power and very dark and full of hate... Making Obito a completely different person with completely different chakra, not even including the hashirama augmentation as well...

SO I wonder why Minato would not be bale to tell who Tobi really was, much less anyone else... And I never said minato could sense other's chakra like High level sensors... He can give away and sense his own chakra while creating seals that give of a signature for sensing as well... That and sense the number of people and even seem to tell the difference between real and Kage bushin's by touching the ground.

Barely keep up with Obito??? What manga are you reading??? Even with Obito's own uchiha power more then double in power. The one and a half hashirama senju body augmentation made Obito very fast, strong and durable.... But, Minato's physical speed was still equal to obito's supped up speed... And his FTG was faster then Obito's reaction time and time space KAMUI jutsu as well...

And somehow Minato barely kept up with obito... Again, what manga are you reading here???

And how is what minato can do times 10 not beating hashirama lol??? That is way way way over hyping hashirama... And WHY??? Because he has allot of power and can produce attacks on the scale of a bijuu??? SO what!!! Minato already owned the kyuubi and he is the strongest of the bijuu other then the juubi itself...

And if Minato can summon away the kyuubi and it's huge attacks then hashirama and his are just as easy if not easier since they are not as strong... So How can hashirama beat Minato again? Because he can change the terrain with his brute power... SO what, Minato can transport hashirama to any terrain he wants with already strategically placed seals (like he did with the kyuubi). ANd if Minato transports hashirama to a body of water, then hashirama is not even half as strong as he is on land...

Basically, all Minato has to do is use his FTG (level 1 and 2) along with his t/s barrier jutsu to overwhelm hashirama... Because hashirama has no counter or way to negate minatio's T/S jutsu...
And with the use of Minato's summons (Gamabunta, Hiko and the other boss summon) Including the sage frogs which allow minato the use of fire style, oil, water and wind coupled with the sensory abilities, frog su nature energy wielding and frog song... Hashirama cannot possibly win...

Not to mention that Minato's chances of being able to use SM by fusing with Fukasaku and shima as a frog contract user like the two other frog sage's and the fact that hashirama was not supposed ot have SM ,but looks like kishi can easily pull jutsu out of characters asses making Minato the most likely candidate to be a sage too...

LMFAO!!! Hashirama would not of gotten past this point
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-9...apter-502.html
and Konaha would have been destroyed if he was there instead of Minato...

Or does hashirama have unconfirmed magical Time space jutsu??? Because Hashirama would have been sucked into KAMUI and died later from starvation with no way to come back... FKAT, swallow that and digest it!
So of everybody out there Madara, Obito, and Minato are threats to Harashirma, because you deem it so. You read some jutsu's and put them together as if they fit like a rubic's cube puzzles, and it makes sense to you. Because it's supposed to make sense... TO YOU. To put Obito in Harashirma's neigborhood, with or without Kyuubs shows where you're mindset is, irrational.

I speak 4 languages...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #150
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Question for you, how do you get a clone that is 150% of the original? And how do yo add that 150% to a person with a little over 50% of his body still intact? The math states that obito would be 2 people.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-22-2013)