Naruto 621 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #151
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Am I the only one to find this bit hilariously ironic?
Yea, for you to think that!

[QUOTE=Numinous;2135526]
Quote:
Oh my god, this idiot actually thinks I'm an Hashirama fan. Next thing I know he'll say I'm a Bleach fan.

No, you moron, it's not because I have no counter argument to Obito vs Hashirama that I said what I said. It's simply the fact nobody, including me, is willing to drudge through that shit because no one gives a fuck. And the only reason why people drudge through Hashirama vs Minato because your stupidity is quite hilarious (that is, until you start with the shitty ad hominem when you're left with nothing to say), so people poke at your Minatardism to amuse themselves. So what I really did was telling you the truth. You don't like it? Too bad!
Lol, Who are you trying to convince of this... Me or you?!?

You Obviously either fan the shit out of hashirama or anti-fan the shit out of any character I argue for... Either way, you have no basis for believing hashirama>Minato considering the fact hashirama has no way to even hit minato much less defend against his T/S jutsu blitz...

All you do is Project your little heart out, suggesting that I am fanning my ass off while making things up for minato... while you are just seeing it from a logical perspective without any sort of preference or prejudice to influence your conclusion... Which could not be further from the truth! All I asked for to concede my argument was for you to logically explain how Hashirama could counter and negate Minato's T/S jutsu/speed using his feats... Not made up abilities...

And all you and anyone else came up with was "hashirama can change the terrain making it so minato cannot use his Kunai for travel" despite the fact minato throws out 30 or more Kunai at once and further apart depending on the scale of the battle and opponent... And with common knowledge of hashirama minato obviously would have as the 4th Hokage... minato would not exactly throw his Kunai anything less then hundreds of yards apart with hashirama's known ability to change the terrain with his his scale attacks...

And if, somehow, Hashirama was able to still cover the Kunai or still move them away from him to keep Minato away... Minato can place seals anywhere he touches as well as FTG back to his weapons depot, get more kunai and FTG back... And repeat the process so minato's Kunai are limited to how much he has in his depot at home... ANd How the battle would last long enough for this even to come into play is beyond me and should be for you as well...



Quote:
Now I know you're just shitting yourself just to look level-headed. Even you can't be stupid enough to honestly believe Hashirama and Minato will fight each other. Why would Kishimoto even conceive such a thing when now it's all about telling Sasuke the truth and then kick the Juubi's ass? What completely retarded premise has possessed you to conjure the thought of that fight being actually canon? My god, they barely know each other and have nothing to justify grievance, much less a fight!
I am sure it will happen one way or another... Perhaps Oro will gain full control over hashirama and Minato will break free using his seal skills... ANd in order to keep hashirama from fighting Naruto and destroying the alliance while sasuke power up fights edo madara... Minato will fight hashirama and prove how superior he really is..
However, even without this, it is clear... But, because you and a couple others are so convinced hashirama and his huge jutsu that cannot even hit minato makes him superior... The author will just need to show you personally through direct combat of the two...

And when minato teaches naruto the FTG and his other time space jutsu and seals... Since minato proved he>Hashirama... Then Naruto with his new abilities>Minato and thus hashirama as well...

Lets face it, sasuke will have the ultimate doujutsu of the Sharinnegan before it is over and naruo will have the ultimate body which means not only the ultimate brute strength, power, stamina and durability.. But the ultimate SPEED as well which means naruto will have to gain the FTG and likely use it to finish "that justu" and surpass his father...

Quote:
So I agree, you'll have to wait for a fight that will never happen to prove how I'm lacking common sense. Grab a chair.
I just need it to prove you wrong since you are obviously lacking in common sense... Or, Maybe when minato fights in general and teahces the FTG to naruto. Then you and the others will get a grasp of how utterly hax the FTG truly is when you have reflexes and physical speed equal to the 4th raikage as well... I cannot wait!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-22-2013, 02:07 PM   #152
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,049
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
KYF would think The Flash is the best superhero ever. And jekyl_hyde has good taste.
You do know there's a fan base that believes such a thing. You know since Flash can phase through objects, phase his hand through your chest & rip out your heart, bring you to the end of time & leave you there effectively wiping you out of existence yadayadayada. There's a full shit load of other reasons why Flash can beat anyone though he's since been nerfed from his original OP status. Not that I believe it or anything but at the very least he can solo the entire Naruto Universe. Minato got nothing on the speed force.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-22-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-22-2013), ask me anything (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), The Special One (02-24-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:24 PM   #153
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,049
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Meh, all we need is a Narutoverse ninja who can mimic Rogue's powers, and Carol is out. Canon!
It's Carol's own fault for dressing like a stripper! If she was fully clothed she'd own Rogue LMAO.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #154
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
So of everybody out there Madara, Obito, and Minato are threats to Harashirma, because you deem it so. You read some jutsu's and put them together as if they fit like a rubic's cube puzzles, and it makes sense to you. Because it's supposed to make sense... TO YOU. To put Obito in Harashirma's neigborhood, with or without Kyuubs shows where you're mindset is, irrational.
Really, I am the one deeming things so and being completely irrational... But, aren't you the one who thinks that hashirama would "Just win" against Obito despite the fact he has no way too hit him, much less defend against his KAMUI...
I mean really!!! How could Hashirama beat Obito??? Really, explain it to me because you are th eone sounding irrational just CLAIMING hashirama will just happen to win without so much as a single feat that can deal with Obito and his abilities..

Obito>Hashirama... It's obvious ot anyone who isn't just fanning the hell out of hashirama and his abilities... Because, again, how is hashirama going to touch obito, much less keep from being drawn into KAMUI dimension where he would die without a way to come back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Question for you, how do you get a clone that is 150% of the original? And how do yo add that 150% to a person with a little over 50% of his body still intact? The math states that obito would be 2 people.
Obito has a half body of hashirama connected to his actual body... ANd that half hashirama and actual body are wrapped and covered in a whole other hashirama clone body... Making Obito have a one and half hashirama clone body... and 1/4 original uchiha body... And Obito is actually two people... His uchiha/senju body wrapped and covered in Zetsu Tobi's Body...

And Because hashirama was not a shinobi wrapped and covered in another version of his body... Hashirama is just a single body obviously while Obito was two as one and a half bodies of hashirama with 1/4 of it Original Uchiha body...

Making Obito then>hashirama in durability... SO claiming that Obito can take a rasengan without dying is nothing special since he was seriously injured, losing an arm and unable to continue... and he has hashirama's regenration ability as shown here...


and here when the arm starts to instantly regenerate after nearly coming off...


SO obviously the basic rasengan coupled with Minato's brute strength would do a considerable amount of damage to Hashirama if it did that much to a 50% more durable body of Obito's.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #155
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 8,384
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Question for you, how do you get a clone that is 150% of the original? And how do yo add that 150% to a person with a little over 50% of his body still intact? The math states that obito would be 2 people.
Are you really surprised KYF fails at any given science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You do know there's a fan base that believes such a thing. You know since Flash can bring you to the end of time & leave you there effectively wiping you out of existence. There's a full shit load of other reasons why Flash can beat anyone though he's since been nerfed from his original OP status.
Meh, almost everyone in both DC and Marvel universes have ways to beat everyone else, so what's really the point? Perhaps it's the ol" there are idiots for everything" adagio.



Quote:
You Obviously either fan the shit out of hashirama or anti-fan the shit out of any character I argue for...
Neither. I'm just anti-bullshit and asshatery. I'm not a fan of Hashirama, he's a pastiche of Naruto just for some contrived parallel and his powers are so overused it's downright boring all the hype he's getting. I prefer characters that are actually written as characters (Shikamaru, Hinata, Jiraiya, among others) and not as cheap pew-pew-pew dispensers (that includes Hashirama, Minato and Madara).

That said, I'll not be blind to the truth and when I see the goddamn author employing every conceivable way to portrait Hashirama as the demigod that overshadows all the other puny mortals out there, I get the fucking hint. I've already learned my lesson about Kishi's way to drive a point home with Tobi=Obito, while you clearly haven't. So Hashirama>Minato not only because of (proper) logic, it's also because Kishi is too busy writing Hashirama on the top to give a damn about Minato. Saying otherwise is foolishness.

Quote:
I am sure it will happen one way or another...
Then you're hopelessly stupid. The reason you gave following this quote does not even begin to make sense. Orochimaru is not interested in the least in this war or its outcome, he blatantly said that, so why would he make your scenario come true when he has absolutely no reason to do so? In a matter of fact, considering his character, he'd be more than happy about the Hokage helping the alliance for the same reason he let Konoha eliminate the Akatsuki: less of them, more for me. So, obviously, Hashirama vs Minato in canon: not even a ghost of a chance of happening.

Then you wonder why people openly mock you... you don't have reading comprehension, you don't know how to interpret panel drawings and transition between panels, you don't understand characterization, among other things your knowledge is horribly underwhelming. I truly feel sorry for you for not being able to even muster the alacrity to read a Shounen manga. This shit is so goddamn simple but yet you keep on failing.

PS: Minato won't teach Naruto FTG. Naruto already has Chakra Mode speed which is as efficient as FTG, so such a lesson would be futile along with impossible (I mean, how the fuck would Naruto learn a technique in the fucking fight with the Juubi? Like Madara would build a tent just to wait for Naruto).
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:44 PM   #156
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,729
Thanks: 672
Thanked 951 Times in 478 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Really, I am the one deeming things so and being completely irrational... But, aren't you the one who thinks that hashirama would "Just win" against Obito despite the fact he has no way too hit him, much less defend against his KAMUI...
I mean really!!! How could Hashirama beat Obito??? Really, explain it to me because you are th eone sounding irrational just CLAIMING hashirama will just happen to win without so much as a single feat that can deal with Obito and his abilities..

Obito>Hashirama... It's obvious ot anyone who isn't just fanning the hell out of hashirama and his abilities... Because, again, how is hashirama going to touch obito, much less keep from being drawn into KAMUI dimension where he would die without a way to come back...



Obito has a half body of hashirama connected to his actual body... ANd that half hashirama and actual body are wrapped and covered in a whole other hashirama clone body... Making Obito have a one and half hashirama clone body... and 1/4 original uchiha body... And Obito is actually two people... His uchiha/senju body wrapped and covered in Zetsu Tobi's Body...

And Because hashirama was not a shinobi wrapped and covered in another version of his body... Hashirama is just a single body obviously while Obito was two as one and a half bodies of hashirama with 1/4 of it Original Uchiha body...

Making Obito then>hashirama in durability... SO claiming that Obito can take a rasengan without dying is nothing special since he was seriously injured, losing an arm and unable to continue... and he has hashirama's regenration ability as shown here...


and here when the arm starts to instantly regenerate after nearly coming off...


SO obviously the basic rasengan coupled with Minato's brute strength would do a considerable amount of damage to Hashirama if it did that much to a 50% more durable body of Obito's.

I could be wrong but I believe Obito is not fully wrapped in Zetsu body. Madara comments on this when

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15


also zetsu...again is just weak even if he was...but he isn't

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/14

Only half his body is able to regenerate which was also more of the point in my opinion of that panel. He can only T/S for five seconds straight and with his Rinnegan not being at full level I wonder how long he can hold out using it's five minute hax of Shinrai Tensei. Remember if Konan would of known about his true abilities she would of beat Obito even without the Rinnegan.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-22-2013 at 02:49 PM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #157
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,782
Thanks: 8,384
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Remember if Konan would of known about his true abilities she would of beat Obito even without the Rinnegan.
She'd just have to make a couple more minutes worth of paper bombs and Obito would be toast, since he couldn't phase out of the explosions. Poor Konan, if only she had paid more to Kinko's, we wouldn't have "because you let Rin die".
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #158
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I could be wrong but I believe Obito is not fully wrapped in Zetsu body. Madara comments on this when

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15
Madara was referring to Obito's OWN Body being half senju... The Other hashirama clone body, is complete and a whole other person... And Obito was clearly still wearing the Tobi suit because he has tobi's face tentacles coming out of the neck area... The ones that form the face of tobi and serve as a mask for Obito...

Quote:
also zetsu...again is just weak even if he was...but he isn't

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/14
They do not have the power that hashirama has, but they are anything but weak... A simple clone was able to take a full power punch, TWICE, to the back from Sakura and into the ground without being killed or even Knocked out... Only wounded some...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/8
and
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/9

Second punch and still fully conscious and only wounded some...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/10

See, anything but weak!!! The Zetsu have allot of durability and not average strength to take such punishment... And can still sue some Mokuton, just not at the same level of hashirama though.
So again, If Obito was as hurt as he was with an extra 50% of durability and similar regeneration ability, against minato's Basic Rasengan and brute strength... Then Hashirama would be even more hurt and completely unable to avoid such an attack that comes instantly form any angle using the FTG Level 2, too...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #159
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,729
Thanks: 672
Thanked 951 Times in 478 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Madara was referring to Obito's OWN Body being half senju... The Other hashirama clone body, is complete and a whole other person... And Obito was clearly still wearing the Tobi suit because he has tobi's face tentacles coming out of the neck area... The ones that form the face of tobi and serve as a mask for Obito...



They do not have the power that hashirama has, but they are anything but weak... A simple clone was able to take a full power punch, TWICE, to the back from Sakura and into the ground without being killed or even Knocked out... Only wounded some...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/8
and
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/9

Second punch and still fully conscious and only wounded some...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/540/10

See, anything but weak!!! The Zetsu have allot of durability and not average strength to take such punishment... And can still sue some Mokuton, just not at the same level of hashirama though.
So again, If Obito was as hurt as he was with an extra 50% of durability and similar regeneration ability, against minato's Basic Rasengan and brute strength... Then Hashirama would be even more hurt and completely unable to avoid such an attack that comes instantly form any angle using the FTG Level 2, too...

Dude he is not wearing the mask...it broke..and I don't recall it screaming in agony lol. He was not shown one time to be even wearing the suit since he grew up. When Naruto hurt him with his Rasengan that was his body healing not that of a Zetsu clone. Has the clone even spoke? So he commanded it to STFU always? You are as the others said trying to give your point more basis.

EDIT: TO CLARIFY HE DIDN'T WEAR THE SUIT ANY POINT AFTER MADARA GIVING HIM HIS LESSON IN UCHIHA NINJUTSU. YOU'RE SIMPLY ASSUMING THIS WHOLE BODY SUIT SHIT. YOU'RE CONTRADICTING THE VERY POINT MADARA MADE IN THE PANEL. MADARA DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE WELL NOW YOU HAVE A FULL HASHI BODY SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT CONTROLLING THE JUUBI...SHIT'S IN THE BAG. OBVIOUSLY HE WORE THE SUIT TWO CONFIRMED TIMES. WHEN HE WENT OUT TO SAVE RIN AND ALSO WHEN HE WENT TO BEFRIEND NAGATO. THE PANEL YOU'RE SHOWING WITH OBITO'S ARM DRIPPING WAS IMO AND ERROR MADE BY KISHI. HE DREW THE DAMAGE ON THE WRONG ARM. HE HAS LOST HIS ARM LIKE HOW MANY TIMES NOW?...SO MUCH THAT HE HAD SPARES GROWING IN HIS STEP DADS BASEMENT. ALWAYS THOUGH IT HAS BEEN THE SAME ARM EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE ENCOUNTER WITH MINATO.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-41585-1...apter-475.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html

IMO I THINK KISHI DREW THE ARM THAT ONE TIME ON THE WRONG SIDE. HE WAS SO FOCUSED ON DROPPING THE ZETSU CLUE. OBVIOUSLY HE COULDN'T FIX THAT ERROR JUST CONTINUED TO MOVE ON. EVEN IN THE BLAST THAT LED TO OBITO'S DAMAGE IT WAS SHOWN ON ONE ARM, ONE SIDE..

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/607/18

IF OBITO COULD HEAL HIS WHOLE BODY THAT WOULD MEAN HASHI'S CELLS HAVE INFUSED WITH HIS ENTIRE SYSTEM. IF THAT WAS THE CASE HE WOULD HAVE THE BODY HE NEEDS WITHOUT THE ZETSU SUIT. WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM USE MOKUTON ON HIS OTHER HALF WHAT SO EVER.


ALSO YOU ARE AGAIN ASSUMING THE PANEL YOU USED FOR OBITO VS MINATO ABOVE WITH HIS ARM
DRIPPING WHITE GOO WAS HIS ARM REGENERATING.


THE WHOLE SPILL ON KONAN IS WHATEVER....WE ALL KNOW THAT SHIT..... YEAH HER CHAKRA WAS USED UP...BUT YOU THINK VS THE GUY WHO ONLY COMPARES TO MADARA'S CHAKRA LEVEL CAN'T FIND WAYS TO KEEP HIS JUTSUS GOING FOR THAT LONG..11 MINUTES...REALLY...HASHI WOULDN'T EVEN NEED TO PREPARE...

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #160
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Dude he is not wearing the mask...it broke..and I don't recall it screaming in agony lol. He was not shown one time to be even wearing the suit since he grew up. When Naruto hurt him with his Rasengan that was his body healing not that of a Zetsu clone. Has the clone even spoke? So he commanded it to STFU always? You are as the others said trying to give your point more basis.

1). DO what?? Obito is wearing Zetsu Tobi suit here...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/5

Wearing it here too against Minato (Obito is too big, too strong, too fast and the hand that is coming off is on his uchiha body side, but clearly shows a zetsu goo and regeneration proving he was stil wearing the Zetsu tobi suit then too)


only after Obito grew up and joined akatsuki was he shown no longer wearing the zetsu tobi suit... Kishi used to make up for his lack of size, strength, speed, ect IMO... How else could he cover up that a Mini-uchiha teen with one SG eye could not be Obito???

2). ANd No!!! What was healing in that panel was the Hashirama side of his body... His uchiha side has no regeneration abilities... The Hashirama senju half is on the right side of the body while the uchiha half is on the left side of the body...

3). Speaking has nothing to do with it... Obito was still wearing the suit obviously just by his size and abilities... The Zetsu flesh and regeneration on the uchiha half side just confirmed it...

Obito's durability with an extra hashirama body covering his half hashirama body>Hashirama senju's...

EDIT also:
Quote:
Only half his body is able to regenerate which was also more of the point in my opinion of that panel. He can only T/S for five seconds straight and with his Rinnegan not being at full level I wonder how long he can hold out using it's five minute hax of Shinrai Tensei. Remember if Konan would of known about his true abilities she would of beat Obito even without the Rinnegan.
WHAT??? Obito's half senju body and Zetsu Tobi's body were shown regenerating in the two examples I posted... So Obito's body and Tobi's that Obito is wrapped in can both regenerate... Making the regeneration even more effective...
And His time space body shifting last's up to five minutes, not seconds... I think you confused shinrei tensai with Kamui body shifting...

Also, Konan had allot of time to prepare for her fight against Obito... Studied his jutsu and came up with a strategy to counter his T/S hax and beat him... And even if she knew about Izanagi... She was so out of chakra after using a ten minute blast, that I doubt she could of used for more then a couple more second, not even another minute... For an 11 minute constant blast...

However, Obito's Izanagi last a while after the constant paper bomb blast was over... He used it right before the jutsu of Konan's Began, and the Izanagi ended here, a while after the jutsu was over, getting behind Konan, stabbing her and then explaining what he did too...
(The SG eye closing is the signal that the Izanagi jutsu was just then ending, here.)

Izanagi Began here when obito removed his part of the lask to reveal the eye he used for the kinjutsu...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-4...apter-510.html

And the Izanagi kinjutsu ended here long after the jutsu was over, surprised Konan, stabbed her and explained how he survived...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html

(Note: Obito could not activate Izanagi while he is intangible in another dimension, much less became tangible long enough to activate the jutsu because he would of been blow up in that amount of time, thus the only time obito could have activated Izanagi was right before the jutsu started and since the eye did not close until ong after the jutsu ended... The Izanagi Obito used was over 11 minutes, way longer then danzou's)

That is more then 11 minute Uchiha Izanagi, using the hashirama power to extend the time that Obito can turn reality into an illusion... More time then Konan could have used her own jutsu even if she knew about Izanagi... SO no, knowledge of Izanagi would not have made a difference... And without the preparation time, knowledge of KAMUI and trapping Obito by using his over confidence against him.. She would not of even done that well and lost earlier...

And Plot wise, HOW COME OBITO COULD NOT GO UNDER GROUND BY USING HIS INTANGIBLE ABILITY??? How come Obito was able to magically hover in the air to be hit by the blast for the whole time??? Damn Plot Attack kishi made for konan lol...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:50 PM   #161
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,235
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

OK, now do this one:

What would happen if the unstoppable force met the unmovable object?
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-23-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Spiegel (02-23-2013), xxMESTxx (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #162
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,144
Thanks: 3,840
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I could be wrong but I believe Obito is not fully wrapped in Zetsu body. Madara comments on this when

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15


also zetsu...again is just weak even if he was...but he isn't

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/14

Only half his body is able to regenerate which was also more of the point in my opinion of that panel. He can only T/S for five seconds straight and with his Rinnegan not being at full level I wonder how long he can hold out using it's five minute hax of Shinrai Tensei. Remember if Konan would of known about his true abilities she would of beat Obito even without the Rinnegan.
You understand any answer you, I, or anyone brings is useless. KYF isn't into listening on this topic. T/S is end all, be all to him. They'res nothing greater, not a Rinnengan, Sharingan, or even being called the God of Shinobi by the character he's jocking. Nothing, understand like me, you'll feel better. Only reply when the imaginary world offends you.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:21 PM   #163
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,030
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

DON'T YOU RETARDED PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE GENIUS OF KYF'S ARGUMENT. MINATO CAN OWN HASHIRAMA BECAUSE HE HAS A SPACE/TIME JUTSU. PEOPLE WITH S/T JUTSU'S ARE COMPLETELY UNBEATABLE, AND THEREFORE NEVER BACK DOWN FROM ANYONE. JUST LIKE HOW TOBIRAMA DIDN'T BACK DOWN FROM HIS BIG BRO WHEN THE LATTER RELEASED HIS CHAKRA....OH WAIT!!!



cpas
__________________

ask me anything is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #164
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,235
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
They would greet each other and go about their days because they're busy people.

I just caught up on the manga after about 5 months of not reading it, I'm not sure what to think. It seems like there could have been a great story to tell there but it's dragged on and become a confused mess.
Pretty much.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-23-2013)
Old 02-23-2013, 06:32 AM   #165
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Meh, all we need is a Narutoverse ninja who can mimic Rogue's powers, and Carol is out. Canon!
We had this in part 1 it was called an Uchiha with the base Sharingan!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 02-23-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.