The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1071 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #16051
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Nah. Always see it used between guys "Ah, you got put in the friend zone. That sucks dude." "Yeah, I don't get it - I was totally nice to her. Why do women like jerks?"
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-22-2013), Eternal Solitude (02-22-2013), kael03 (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), T9F (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)

Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #16052
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Friend zoning is a horrible excuse for a sentiment. It literally defines it self as "aw, c'mon woman, why won't you just sleep with me like I want you to". Ugh. Kids is fucked up.
Well, that's pretty much a definition of a friendzone. Nothing strange, I dunno how you find it an excuse. There are many people who are horrible with women. They are mostly nice guys who kept dreaming about having a girl and when the time came to realize "hey shit, why dont i do this and actually have a girl" they are already far behind with the experience.

Then, they try to woo the women by being real nice to them and having a completely wrong approach, and they aren't seen as possible partners. Thus, they are friendzoned.

It's no excuse though. It's just that their intent was different and their whining is understood. It's really simple why, too, because they are butthurt over being polite and nice to someone who, mostly, already doesn't see them as a possible partner. On the other hand, you have morons who fuck the best looking chicks out there, and people are butthurt over it.

Life will teach them experience, as it happens with everybody. Let them whine.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (02-22-2013), Mal (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #16053
Eternal Solitude
Traveler
Tetris Champion, Asteroids Champion

Eternal Solitude is on a distinguished road

Thanks 4 da help everyone.
Um...does anyone know about my sensei (Stubborn Donkey) I mean where he is...usually I'd b asking him about stuff like dis, and why is da User names of some members RED ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
Look it up yourself, your on the Internet be resourceful.

Here I'll help halfway.

www.merriam-webster.com
Dat dictionary really helped, internet can help but...not like...
Still confused about Trolling.
Just trolling in da market
Taking a stroll in da market

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
"A bit slow" is being extremely generous.
Fine I'm da dumbest guy in da universe! u happy now

I'm bullet proof, nothing to loose.
Fire away, fire away.

Eternal Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #16054
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Check urban dictionary.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (02-22-2013), Scientia (02-22-2013), Shrike (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #16055
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

ES, do you know how to use Google? If yes, then fucking use it. If not then you are pretty much retarded and nobody will tell you anyway.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013), Mal (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #16056
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Well, that's pretty much a definition of a friendzone. Nothing strange, I dunno how you find it an excuse. There are many people who are horrible with women. They are mostly nice guys who kept dreaming about having a girl and when the time came to realize "hey shit, why dont i do this and actually have a girl" they are already far behind with the experience.

Then, they try to woo the women by being real nice to them and having a completely wrong approach, and they aren't seen as possible partners. Thus, they are friendzoned.

It's no excuse though. It's just that their intent was different and their whining is understood. It's really simple why, too, because they are butthurt over being polite and nice to someone who, mostly, already doesn't see them as a possible partner. On the other hand, you have morons who fuck the best looking chicks out there, and people are butthurt over it.

Life will teach them experience, as it happens with everybody. Let them whine.
My take on "friend-zoning" is that women generally like to have guy friends they view as brothers, either because they don't like most girls or to help with all of their guy issues.

The pussies who end up in the "friend zone" don't have the balls to make their intentions clear and think that somehow in some way, if they just keep being super nice and acting like the regular friend the woman is treating them as then said woman will eventually realize with absolutely no hint that the guy wants to get his romance on. They convince themselves that living with hope in friend zone agony is better than ruining the friendship and losing any chance.

It's understandable that they whine about it only because whining is what people do when they're too much of a pussy to do anything constructive.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-22-2013), kael03 (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Scientia (02-22-2013), Shrike (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #16057
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Shrike - What I'm saying is the term was invented by and most commonly used by guys who expected sex for just for being nice, as if women were wrong to "friend zone" them. I'm not calling an excuse, I'm saying the whole reasoning behind it is horrible.

That it's caught on and everyone uses it doesn't change what it sprung from.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-22-2013), kael03 (02-22-2013), Mal (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Shrike (02-22-2013), T9F (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #16058
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I was nice to Phil and he friendzoned me. He only likes jerks! And females, but that's not the point here.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-22-2013), kael03 (02-22-2013), Mal (02-22-2013), Numinous (02-22-2013), Shrike (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013), UchihaTaijiya (02-24-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #16059
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
My take on "friend-zoning" is that women generally like to have guy friends they view as brothers, either because they don't like most girls or to help with all of their guy issues.

The pussies who end up in the "friend zone" don't have the balls to make their intentions clear and think that somehow in some way, if they just keep being super nice and acting like the regular friend the woman is treating them as then said woman will eventually realize with absolutely no hint that the guy wants to get his romance on. They convince themselves that living with hope in friend zone agony is better than ruining the friendship and losing any chance.

It's understandable that they whine about it only because whining is what people do when they're too much of a pussy to do anything constructive.
Yeah, women like to have males following them around, but they are sure to discard the said male quite fast when they get into a relationship.

I wouldn't say it's as simple as "they didn't make their intentions clear" though. They didn't come right up and say "hey i wanna fuck you, you up?" because nobody does that, so they start by inviting them to coffee or a walk or something. This usually ends up as a pretty okay "date" except that the women never saw it as a date. Only a nicely spent time with a guy who is fun to be around, but he is not to be confused with a possible partner. Why? Because he was funny and all that on that date but didn't "give any signs that were showing his intentions".

In the same situation, from the guys perspective, he is all like "hell yeah, i liked that first date, she definitely likes my jokes and shit, i ll nail that", which is, for the sad guy, completely wrong.

Because he cannot decide when is the right moment to "go in" (at that point it's already useless, there is no right moment for him anymore in 99% of the cases), he spends a few "dates" only hanging out with her and hopes for a good chance to show his intentions (but he is a pussy and he cannot do it).

Couple of weeks later, she calls him and is all like "I found a great guy!" (the guys interpret this as "his dick is huge!"). And then, he realizes that he is Friendzoned.

Now, up to that point, I can understand people who get there and whine, because it's a regular thing to happen. I had a similar situation when I was 17 or 18, not gonna lie (although the circumstances ware different, I did have sex with her).

But guys who keep being friends even though they are flipping out their shit because of her, and STILL keep listening to her stories (especially those stories about what they mind about their boyfriend) like : "goddamn do you know what jery did to me? he asked me to fuck both him and tom, the jerk!! he later said that he was joking but i was hella mad!" and he is all like "why do you stay with him then?" (BE WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE).

^those guys deserve 0 respect. Better to be forever alone then to be a fucking pussy and a moron.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #16060
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

ACt, just take all my nickels. It's just easier if you take them all now so I don't have to keep track of how many I owe you.

I think that girls that allow for guys that they see in a completely platonic relationship do boyfriend-like things for them because they're taking advantage of them are dumb bitches, but when it's just a case of "I can literally never see you as anything past a friend and I'm not leading you on, you're just acting like you own this because you're nice" it's not the girls fault.

It's his fault.

His.

Or hers because ladies get "friendzoned" too.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-22-2013), Demi-God (02-22-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 07:56 PM   #16061
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

The problem that I have with chicks in this "friendzone" talk is that they keep being like: "men are pigs, why cant i find someone who will really appreciate me for who i am?" (even though she is a dumb fuck who goes around dressed like a slut and expects people to like her personality) and then there is a guy who actually does respect them and he gets friendzoned. That's why there are butthurt friendzoned guys out there.

Oh and girls get friendzoned too? I may have heard once of that myth happening to someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows me.

Last edited by Shrike; 02-22-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #16062
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Friend zone?
I assume every girl I talk to knows we'll bang...eventually...

...I also assume most of the red names follow the same reasoning...

...well except for ACT the spoil sport

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Playa For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-23-2013), UchihaTaijiya (02-24-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #16063
ACt
Heart Wizard

I'm married with a baby daughter. You know I no longer count.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
01purple (02-22-2013), Demi-God (02-22-2013), Eternal Solitude (02-23-2013), Mal (02-23-2013), Playa (02-23-2013), UchihaTaijiya (02-24-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #16064
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
The problem that I have with chicks in this "friendzone" talk is that they keep being like: "men are pigs, why cant i find someone who will really appreciate me for who i am?" (even though she is a dumb fuck who goes around dressed like a slut and expects people to like her personality) and then there is a guy who actually does respect them and he gets friendzoned. That's why there are butthurt friendzoned guys out there.

Oh and girls get friendzoned too? I may have heard once of that myth happening to someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows me.
Girls get friendzoned all the time. The weird ones that DON'T dress like trashy whores that are into the "jerk" guys, the plebs who follow the big-dick artistry of life, are the most common victims. These girls follow them around like puppies and basically turn into coat hangers for guys that have an "I don't want to bang you, but I'll gladly let you be a third wheel."

Friendzoning is retarded. If you like a chick fucking let her know or that's exactly where you'll be. (Not directed toward you, by the way, I'm speaking generally. XD )

Last edited by 01purple; 02-22-2013 at 10:56 PM.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
T9F (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)
Old 02-22-2013, 11:51 PM   #16065
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Agree with purple on lady friendzoning. Also I think we deal with it a little bit different. Guys are all, "What's wrong with her, I'm so nice and she still doesn't like me!" and girls are all, "I'm so nice and he still doesn't like me, so there must be something horrifically wrong with ME."
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
01purple (02-23-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)