Blood on the Dance Floor - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Music Talk > Music Videos

Music Videos Post your music videos here and have members rate them.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Blood on the Dance Floor

I was bored the other day so I was looking up random stuff on youtube about DMC Devil May Cry. I came across Angry Joes review & decided to click on it since he can sometimes be funny. As I'm watching the video Joe does a short spoof involving a song by this group called "Blood on the Dance Floor". I'm sitting here watching this like no... this can't be real. There is no way in hell a group like this actually exist. So curiosity sparked & I found out that this wasn't just a skit of really horrible music created by Joe but was an actual group. This thing is like some retarded step child of an emo goth group, backstreet boys, & Adam Lambert with identity issues done in a way that just doesn't work. I'm not one to promote bullying but really now if you're caught listening to this garbage in high school you shouldn't be surprised if you find yourself getting bullied on a weekly basis.

DmC: Devil May Cry Angry Review

Blood on the Dance Floor "BEWITCHED"

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blood on the Dance Floor

You think that's bad, look up Brokencyde.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (02-23-2013)
Old 02-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Good God, what did I just listen to. That was like a mixture of retarded screamo posers trying to rap or something. That might even be worse than Blood on the Dance Floor. Ugggh...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You think that's bad, look up Brokencyde.
Way to feed the stereotype of white boys can't rap... But really this shit is terrible in a hilarious way. For some reason this just comes off as trolling & isn't intended to be taken seriously. I take it they're fans of lil jon?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote