Naruto 621 - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-23-2013, 11:55 AM   #166
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

Can we move on from this redundant and pointless topic onto something more interesting... Oh wait!

I don't know which part of that ironic statement is worse. The first topic or the next...

Old 02-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #167
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly, Kishi has surpassed my power expectactions for Harashirma, Tobirama, Madara, and Obito as well. Hara, and Madara by a lot more, its seems like at they're max, Naruto, and Sasuke with all of they're Hax's are at 40% at best of Hara, and Madara. Tobirama, outright unknown right now but assumed higher.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #168
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

You know what I hope? I hope that when Kishi said the 8th gate put one on the level with the Hokage, he meant the first. Because holy shit. If Lee pulled power like that out and just made Naruto and Sasuke look like jackasses it'd be fucking fantastic.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-23-2013), Human Rasengan (02-24-2013), jericho Uzimaki (02-23-2013), kael03 (02-23-2013), Numinous (02-24-2013)
Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #169
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You know what I hope? I hope that when Kishi said the 8th gate put one on the level with the Hokage, he meant the first. Because holy shit. If Lee pulled power like that out and just made Naruto and Sasuke look like jackasses it'd be fucking fantastic.
If Lee could match Hashirama for power by opening the 8th gate, well, that'd be scary. Really, how would he be able to create a 100 foot 1,000 armed gate? Eat a lot of bran, I guess. Shit sage summoning?
Old 02-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #170
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Prolly jus meant Tsunade level power.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #171
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Prolly jus meant Tsunade level power.
Way to miss the point.

And I really hope the 8th gate occurs, both because of hype and Gai & Lee really need some limelight (and all characters that aren't an Hokage, Madara, Obito, Naruto and Sasuke, but I digress).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #172
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Way to miss the point.

And I really hope the 8th gate occurs, both because of hype and Gai & Lee really need some limelight (and all characters that aren't an Hokage, Madara, Obito, Naruto and Sasuke, but I digress).
Watch Gai unlock the 8th gate, and then because of his Kurama/Sage form, Naruto unlocks the 9th gate and survives the ordeal. Gotta remember, we're dealing with Kishi and/or some of the worst editors out there.... it's canon.

Please tell me you can read the sarcasm there.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #173
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Watch Gai unlock the 8th gate, and then because of his Kurama/Sage form, Naruto unlocks the 9th gate and survives the ordeal. Gotta remember, we're dealing with Kishi and/or some of the worst editors out there.... it's canon.

Please tell me you can read the sarcasm there.
It won't matter, it will still be less than Madara/Jyuubi/Obito power levels, that I promise. And please nobody tell me about the greatness of Rock Lee hitting Madara, because after this last chapter, its Capt. Obvious that Madara hasn't tried at all vs. the Alliance led by Naruto, he's just a bystander watching Obito, and occasionally playing with the Jyuubs.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #174
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
It's fun to pretend, isn't it!!! So somehow hashirama will just get past obito's T/S hax and beat him huh... Wow, maybe in your manga because in this one, hashirama has no possible way to hit Obito much less beat him...

Obito knows all about hashirama's jutsu and fighting ability so All Obito has to do is stay intangible, move up to hashirama and suck him up using kamui... Since hashirama has no way to stop kamui or come back, he will die... Obito wins...

no wood jutsu, buddha summon, regeneration or anything will stop this... And Obito's Time space hax>Minato's... So, how you think hashirama is going to beat Obito much less Minato is beyond me...

Apparently he just will... Somehow...

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-25-2013)
Old 02-25-2013, 03:47 AM   #175
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
what manga is that .gif in yer sig from bro? I wanna check it out

Old 02-25-2013, 05:25 AM   #176
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
what manga is that .gif in yer sig from bro? I wanna check it out
One Punch I think
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-25-2013)
Old 02-25-2013, 05:27 AM   #177
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

One punch man.

Great gag manga.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-25-2013)
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #178
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

so who does everyonr think will win in madara vs hashirama part two
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #179
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
Madara obviously. He has Hashirama powers within him so its really Madara+Hashirama vs. Hashirama.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #180
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
Naruto

J/K

I dont really.know if we are going to see that fight. With Kishi it could go either way. Hashi could compare talk no jutsu skills with Naruto and let him handle Madara Or finish what he started years ago with Madara. Hell this back story might be be the fuel for a Hashi talk no jutsu on Madara. Either way sealing is the only way to defeat Madara, unless Orochimaru retags him.somehow and becomes the new threat (yes i am.promoting my prediction from weeks ago,lol).
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote