one piece 700 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: one piece 700

Zoro is the last person in the crew that would eat a DF.

He trains like a mad man and takes great pride in it. A DF would add power that he did not train for, I can't see Oda going down that route.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #32
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Zoro is the last person in the crew that would eat a DF.

He trains like a mad man and takes great pride in it. A DF would add power that he did not train for, I can't see Oda going down that route.
Agreed...though I would love to see more Haki
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #33
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This will be the SHs first real fight in the NW, an all out brawl. We will see them push to their limit soon, so there will be plenty of Haki.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 AM   #34
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
This will be the SHs first real fight in the NW, an all out brawl. We will see them push to their limit soon, so there will be plenty of Haki.
Dag I really hope so.....we have yet to see Zoro go all out...we saw Sanji's little skirmish. Nami, Ussop alike showed some combo attacks...Nothing really from Brooke or Robin. Franky vs Buffalo and Baby 5. I can't wait to see them fully unleash their potential. Luffy really didn't put up much against CC....so yeah NW ...bring on the carnage
Old 02-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #35
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As Dag said in a sence this is the Enies Lobby arc of New World. This is were we will see the results of there training really come out. The Fishman Island was nothing but a teaser for this. This is the first major opponent, and given each time the SH crew fight against a Warlord its always an awesome fights so cant wait for it.I expect some flashbacks to the during the timeskip for each member of course to show just a bit of what they got up to.

Zoro is no way getting the Mera Mera fruit just no chance. If it was anyone in the SH crew my money is on Sanji and Luffy (( Although not big on him )) but only time will tell.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
As Dag said in a sence this is the Enies Lobby arc of New World. This is were we will see the results of there training really come out. The Fishman Island was nothing but a teaser for this. This is the first major opponent, and given each time the SH crew fight against a Warlord its always an awesome fights so cant wait for it.I expect some flashbacks to the during the timeskip for each member of course to show just a bit of what they got up to.

Zoro is no way getting the Mera Mera fruit just no chance. If it was anyone in the SH crew my money is on Sanji and Luffy (( Although not big on him )) but only time will tell.
Yeah FMI and VPI were both cake walks....to a degree. I can't wait though hopefully a small amount of flashbacks. With Jimbei being shown..he has probably already concluded his FM duties. Kin has to rescue his friend and possibly return home...Maybe without Momo...then again Law has to get his crew. So we will see alot of exchange between dialogue but as both of you said some awesome chapters are ahead of us. Now that Oda has revealed Buggy I am sure we will see his face also soon. ( i love F N buggy)
Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #37
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I get it that Law is totally out of his element being with the Straw-hats, but I can't help to feel mad at them for not listening to him. He's having such a hard time lol
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #38
ChubbZilla
Academy Student

ChubbZilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Heart seat was open. Law's pirates are the Heart pirates... Proabaly you all noticed that the seat musta been his.
ChubbZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #39
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbZilla View Post
Heart seat was open. Law's pirates are the Heart pirates... Proabaly you all noticed that the seat musta been his.
Thats actually an interesting thing to think about. If we go by that then it could be the name for each of the crews allied with Donflamingo ?

Heck it might even explain how he got the Mera Mera Fruit if the Spades Pirates are with Donflamingo. We never found out what happened to them, I assumed they were put in Ace's division in WB crew. Could be wrong and they went there seperate ways ?

I had a thought right the Mera Mera is back perhaps it returned to were it was orignally ? So the Spade Pirates would know that location due to having been there with Ace.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Why would Luffy go crazy over someone else getting the same fruit as Ace? I don't understand that. If Luffy gets the fruit, so what, he can't do like BB, and it would eventually show up again in life.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #41
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Hm quite interesting. Good chapter, ha Law looked as if he regretted being in alliance with Luffy there for a second. Lol. Anyways Donflamingo having Ace's Devil Fruit. Very interesting.. I'm curious, also 700 chapters already? Time sure does fly.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #42
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the fruit will go to someone who might join the crew later, and becomes like a big brother to Luffy
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #43
apacolypz
ANBU

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/95354584/1

Dofla is making money off of the Coliseum Dag...also not sure if anyone else said it...There are seven warlords and the 7th is unknown...With Dofla relinquishing his title that leaves Six....Law's seat is still in question....Akainu got the report from Smoker..so why is he going after them after exposing so much dirt? Well to answer my own question he believes in absolute justice....and that means a body that operates as a whole. Law is moving without the WG body and head...and Akainu does not like that shit...whomever this new Admiral is....I am extremely curious.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-27-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #44
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Great chapter, OP is becoming really really interesting.

Not really crazy over Buggy being SB. I mean, he is a great comical relief but common. He isn't going coming to the NW with that fame alone.

Heart seat was saved for Law, as Baby 5 said. That Trevo guy looks freaky as shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And Oda is yet again emulating Portuguese for names: Trevo (clover) and Diamante (diamond), so I'll guess the spades guy is called Espada (sword).
Good catch, didn't know it was Portuguese. I mean, I figured Diamante was Diamond reference right away, but Trevo (thought it was Trevor lol) only now makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And now the question of the moment, how the fuck did Doflamingo get a Mera Mera Fruit? Is the SAD more advanced than what he let people know of, being able to copy any DF and not just Zoan? Or it was just dumb luck?
After the Marineford war, DD was sent to off Moria, so who knows, he might have had some fruits ready in case people with good DF die. Or, the Maries had those fruits ready and DD just took them. I doubt he is able to make it.

Quote:
The more I read this chapter the more I realize that Oda referenced a shit load of events that we have never heard about.

The worst generation "Rockey port" incident ?
Buggy's pirate dispatch society ?
Yeah. Did you notice Croc in the panel just beside Jimbei too? And Bonny. Too many people are references to events are packed in this chapter.

Also, Ten Yasha Donquixote Doflamingo? It's like Sky Demon Doflamingo, and I dunno how did he get that nickname.

New Admiral and new Shichibukai are mentioned.

Quote:
Speaking of Absalom. what if he is the reported Abusa ?

His DF is perfect for that line of work.
Eh I fucking forgot who Absalom was, had to Google that shit. Well, that's the best catch I saw in this thread. His DF is sure handy to be a goddamn paparazzo.

Quote:
The new Admiral is named Fujitora, not a name I recognize. I checked the Vice Admiral list and it isn't one of them as far as I can tell so this is a new character.
Doesn't have to mean it's a new character. Fujitora is just a codename, like Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru are. He/she could be anyone we have already seen.

Quote:
The twist at the end was great. I too hope Luffy doesn't eat a 2nd DF, it would take away from BB's uniqueness and it wouldn't make sense, but I'm not worried, I doubt Oda will go down that path.
Oh please god no. It would be the worst writing ever if Luffy at the second fruit and survived it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Numinous (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Good catch, didn't know it was Portuguese. I mean, I figured Diamante was Diamond reference right away, but Trevo (thought it was Trevor lol) only now makes sense.
It's Trevor?

(checks manga again)

Oh, it's Trevor. I think my mind just ignored the r. Well, now it's a toss up between Portuguese and Spanish depending on the katakana used. If it's Toreebō, the scanlators could've thought the ō was for "or" and not the Portuguese enunciation of the final o. Now if it's Toreeboru, then they mistranslated the Spanish TrĂ©bol, which also means clover. Either way, I'm still betting on Espada since it's same for both languages.

Quote:
After the Marineford war, DD was sent to off Moria, so who knows, he might have had some fruits ready in case people with good DF die. Or, the Marines had those fruits ready and DD just took them. I doubt he is able to make it.
It's a let's-wait-and-see moment, it seems.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote