Bleach 528 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #16
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,754
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
@apacolypz there's an easy answer for why Isshin would take Masaki's name. She was alive and had an established family in the world of the living and Isshin didn't. If he is as suspected a member of the Shiba Clan his family exists exclusively in the SS.
Weren't they just in SS though? I feel the only reason they both ended up in the world of the living was due to Marriage with a Quincy and reverse. As both sides would not condone their marriage.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/10352051/20

They ended up escaping from whatever threat. As I said earlier Isshin knew of the final getsugatensho so he probably went through the same thing as Ichigo. It's been 100 years since Aizen framed Urahara. (As stated when they faced each other in the Kakura town arc)After such a length in time Isshin's powers return. Though his wife was long dead. Being aware of SS and WOL, why would her family be over his? Just cause her family is in the WOL? naw...Shiba was once one of the Five great noble houses. His name should be given to her. Status wise his family would be greater. Also noting I thought Ishida's family was part of the Quincy staus quo stated by Juha? Could be wrong there...not sure...

She would have to be like Juha's daughter or something as he is revered as King or Master of the Qunicy's.


Now if he relinquished his seat under the Shiba house and tossed away his title, captain hood to be with his woman...I can see that....




http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/10352051/1

it's out!

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-27-2013 at 10:23 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
im guessing the 10th division because that's the only squad that didnt have a captain during the visor turn back the pendulum but thats only a guess
Not the 10th Division. Shunsui mentions that the 10th Division captain was killed in combat, databook stated that the 10th Division was without a captain from that point until Toshiro was appointed.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #18
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
kael for once i agree 100% with you, i have noticed a pattern and apocalypz and neokakkarot are true haters of bleach, they only want to bash, maybe they are mad that bleach does not suck as much as their favorite manga lol.

This should be interesting build up for the hell-storm that is to come when the battle with the quincy takes place.

And on another note now that we know that ichigos mom last name was kurosaki we know shes not directly related(sister) to the Uryuu or Ryuken, unless Ryuken also took his wifes last name lol i doubt that.
True haters.... have you read this trash from the beginning? Explain the greatness of Yama... you can't can you? How about the overall weakness of the Arrancar, the dumbness of the Quincies falling from the sky with unfathomable power, over everything on the board? The purpose of the dumb ass Fullbringers, or were you a big fan of the Doll House Broad, or the Dirty Boots Bitch? How about how Kubo just kicked his own shit to the curb, offers no anime, dumbbed his own manga down. He mixes plots, and characters like a 7th grader preparing for his first Science Fair, with a lot of equipment, toys, but no goals that amount to much of anything. Or you must be a Unohana Fan, and are upset that I've outted her lack of greatness. Understand, in the grand scheme of things, Orihime has fought, and healed more, than someone supposedly in the top 10 of all in the manga, including the Soul King, and the 4 Clowns that guard him.

Btw as someone that has been working on my own manga for quite some time, I do have not only a 'fans' opinion, but also a manga creator. All don't have to march by the same beat, follow the same themes, but those who have actually spent time in creating characters, and plots, we can tell when the author has 'thrown in the towel', or 'is pulling shit out of his ass to get by'.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #19
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Bleach 528

What we should have heard aiZen say a million chPters ago he dragged on for this chapter ahh kubooo...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #20
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 1,682
Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach 528

This chapter sucks, period.
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-27-2013), Gamabunta (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
 
Stars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Age: 22
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
Stars is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not the 10th Division. Shunsui mentions that the 10th Division captain was killed in combat, databook stated that the 10th Division was without a captain from that point until Toshiro was appointed.
Is it possible the captains thought Isshin was killed in combat, the battle in which Masaki actually saved him? Genuine question.

Last edited by Stars; 02-27-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stars For This Useful Post:
MR VSU (02-28-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #22
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
Is it possible the captains thought Isshin was killed in combat, the battle in which Masaki actually saved him? Genuine question.
Except Isshin gave up his powers 20 years ago. Not even close to the 100+ that the captain before Toshiro died.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (03-01-2013), Stars (02-27-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #23
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
 
Stars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Age: 22
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
Stars is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Except Isshin gave up his powers 20 years ago. Not even close to the 100+ that the captain before Toshiro died.
I'll stick to the theory that Isshin was in Zero Squad then. Resigning from his position would fit the reason the Shiba clan fell from grace, nonetheless that it was for a quincy.

Last edited by Stars; 02-27-2013 at 12:13 PM.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:11 PM   #24
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Except Isshin gave up his powers 20 years ago. Not even close to the 100+ that the captain before Toshiro died.
just because Ishiin gave up his shinigami abilities 20 years ago does not mean that is exactly when he left the soul society... He could still turn out to be the missing captain of 10th squad...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #25
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars View Post
I'll stick to the theory that Isshin was in Zero Squad then.
It's a possibility. Though I don't believe someone from the Zero squad would be weak enough to get beaten by a hollow a Quincy can kill, considering the 5 of them have the total power of the entire 13 squads.

Quote:
Resigning from his position would fit the reason the Shiba clan fell from grace, nonetheless that it was for a quincy.
Actually, the reason the Shiba clan fell was because of the death of Kaien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
just because Ishiin gave up his shinigami abilities 20 years ago does not mean that is exactly when he left the soul society... He could still turn out to be the missing captain of 10th squad...
You apparently missed the part where I explained the captain before Toshiro was killed (manga facts), and the databook stated that there was no captain for some time between then and when Toshiro took the spot. But, since it was a post by me and you ignore anything resembling logic and facts, I'm not that surprised.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #26
Stars
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
 
Stars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York
Age: 22
Posts: 25
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
Stars is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, the reason the Shiba clan fell was because of the death of Kaien.
True, but it may have just been the final straw for a clan that was already walking on thin ice.
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #27
KingZER0
Academy Student
 
KingZER0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 528

i have not assume what your favorite manga is, but i have notice you defend naruto chapters that suck, which i find peculiar behavior and telling someone to stfu because they hit a sore spot lol.

and to kakarot all i hear from your post week in and out is hate and dis, even the best of bleach chapters are not that great for your standards.

its a great thing that you are writing your own manga kudos to you, but also know that many reviewers of movies books and mangas that are working on their own material disrespect decent or passable material claiming theirs is or could be better while in reality they are amateurs at the moment and need more time to improve themselves. Truth is their material is published at the moment yours is not...

Last edited by KingZER0; 02-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #28
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's a possibility. Though I don't believe someone from the Zero squad would be weak enough to get beaten by a hollow a Quincy can kill, considering the 5 of them have the total power of the entire 13 squads.



Actually, the reason the Shiba clan fell was because of the death of Kaien.



You apparently missed the part where I explained the captain before Toshiro was killed (manga facts), and the databook stated that there was no captain for some time between then and when Toshiro took the spot. But, since it was a post by me and you ignore anything resembling logic and facts, I'm not that surprised.
Really, you have proof that Ishiin did not fake his death, really kubo... Come on! There is no one else ishiin could have been and with ishiin high levl of power... Him simply going missing would be big news don't you think... No, you clearly did not think...

All you do is complain about me missing logic and facts... Not you horrifically misinterpreting them to fit your Preconceived notion.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Really, you have proof that Ishiin did not fake his death, really kubo... Come on!
I'm not saying he didn't. I'm saying he wasn't the 10th Division captain.

Quote:
There is no one else ishiin could have been
Except the manga, and mangaka, stated otherwise. Shunsui said the former 10th division captain was killed in battle. The databook, written by Kubo, stated that the captain spot was vacant from the Turn Back the Pendulum arc to the point that Toshiro took over.

Quote:
and with ishiin high levl of power... Him simply going missing would be big news don't you think... No, you clearly did not think...
I go where the manga points. The facts state that Isshin is not the former 10th division captain.

Quote:
All you do is complain about me missing logic and facts...
I don't complain about you missing logic and facts. I flat out state that you ignore logic and facts for your own twisted ideals.

Quote:
Not you horrifically misinterpreting them to fit your Preconceived notion.
Right, I'm "horribly misinterpreting" manga panels that say "the 10th division captain met an untimely demise" and databook pages that state "seat was vacant for some time until Toshiro stepped in" because I have some preconceived notion that everything you say is wrong.

Protip: it's not preconceived when there is basis for it. My posts to you are not simply ad hominen because of feelings. I try to keep ad hominen out of my responses.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #30
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 528

I love watching children bicker, fuss, and fight...

There are only a few things known about Isshin that are actually factual:
1. Isshin was/is captain level
2. He was defeated by some entity that was warded off or defeated by Masaki.

@kael
For the use of logic to be conclusive, all of the parameters must be known. In this particular case, they are not. And if anything, will probably show up to be Kubo's biggest plothole.

Isshin knew of the final Getsuga Tenshou. So either he experienced it himself, or he was shown/trained by a master the move. This instant alone is open to much speculation. Then there is the fact that something (probably a hollow) defeated Isshin to the point of almost dying, yet Masaki saved Isshin. Ironic that then a Hollow kills Masaki, and later Isshin avenged her.

My hypothesis:
Based on the scene we just witnessed, Isshin used the final Getsuga Tenshou, thus draining him of all of his reiatsu, and just before he was finished off, Masaki made the save. Then somehow, Masaki, Yoruichi, Urahara, and Uryuu's dad give him part of their reiatsu, therefore his shinigami powers returned.

I do want to say, when comparing Naruto and Bleach, Urahara is possibly the baddest motherfucker in both mangas.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bleach Anime Gets Canceled! Vengeance Bleach Anime 11 03-01-2012 02:52 PM
Bleach 480 Dagoro Bleach Manga 33 02-15-2012 05:28 AM
why was bleach called bleach?? Bubblezio Bleach Anime 37 10-01-2011 02:27 AM
bleach 396 Konnaha_yellow_flash Bleach Manga 97 03-24-2010 07:08 PM
Download all subbed Bleach episodes here! BattleDON Bleach Anime 26 07-24-2009 06:06 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.