one piece 700 - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #46
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: one piece 700

Whole lot of new information.. Wonder who the 7th shichibukai is. And is it confirmed anywhere if Fujitora is the new admiral? He could jsut be a new badass like Vergo..

Abt Ace's DF, i can imagine Luffy not giving a rats ass abt it..

Regarding Law's big plan of using CC has a decoy, i can toally imagine Dofla calling it..

Last edited by ronnie_10; 02-27-2013 at 05:47 PM.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #47
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And now the question of the moment, how the fuck did Doflamingo get a Mera Mera Fruit?
I thought when DF users die the fruit reforms. So...grave robbing perhaps? Or the powers move to a nearby fruit transforming it into the 'new' mera mera fruit, like how the artificial fruits were made.

Also, I don't see anybody eating Ace's fruit. Luffy will probably keep it for himself, until he finds One Piece and then just adds it to the pile. I've predicted in the past that the true nature of OP is just a collection of precious items from Rogers crew, and perhaps other crews that made it to raftel over the generations.

The one lone exception I could see, is if the fruit was given to somebody like Colby. Given how Luffy got his DF from Shanks and the mentor like relationship he had towards him, I could see Colby gaining a DF in the same manner. It's kind of like a passing of the torch (no pun intended) scenario.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #48
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

The Shichibukai that has yet to be revealed is the one that killed Z's crew I think. And I agree that Buggy is waaay out of place.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:33 PM   #49
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I thought when DF users die the fruit reforms. So...grave robbing perhaps? Or the powers move to a nearby fruit transforming it into the 'new' mera mera fruit, like how the artificial fruits were made.

Also, I don't see anybody eating Ace's fruit. Luffy will probably keep it for himself, until he finds One Piece and then just adds it to the pile. I've predicted in the past that the true nature of OP is just a collection of precious items from Rogers crew, and perhaps other crews that made it to raftel over the generations.

The one lone exception I could see, is if the fruit was given to somebody like Colby. Given how Luffy got his DF from Shanks and the mentor like relationship he had towards him, I could see Colby gaining a DF in the same manner. It's kind of like a passing of the torch (no pun intended) scenario.
I know anime ain't supposed to matter, but Coby dosen't need a DF, he's a beast, and we haven't seen him serious, ever.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #50
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Maybe Luffy will give it to Sabo when they reunite.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:58 AM   #51
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I know anime ain't supposed to matter, but Coby dosen't need a DF, he's a beast, and we haven't seen him serious, ever.
I'm not saying Colby needs a DF or anything, although it might be a good thing. I'm just saying IF anyone ends up with Ace's DF it would have to be somebody Luffy trusts and likes and it would have to serve as a plot point or metaphor. Not many people fit that role.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #52
MR VSU
jonin sage

MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point

what if coby is the new admiral lol just a crazy thought
Old 02-28-2013, 05:18 AM   #53
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
what if coby is the new admiral lol just a crazy thought
Doubt it...as Akainu did not enjoy his little out cry in the War. Coby's resolve and personality just doesn't fit Akainu's new WG. I am sure he is either a Captain or Commander. I would love for him to be a rear Admiral or Commodore like Brennew...Brennew also for those who forgot I think was the guy who reported to Sengoku that Megellan was beaten. Coby I figure is also under a new leader...as Garp left his post. I am sure like the anime posed he has gained some new skill and confidence in his stance. Coby will be the guy to face Luffy down the line..I am sure of it..and this time Coby won't be punched so easily int he face.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #54
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I actually like the thought of that, One Piece being the whole collection of things from there travels.

And the point about the fruit, what if they do something similar to how Luffy and Shanks met ? Like I'm talking the end chapter with a grown up Luffy in some village with his crew, and a youngster accidently eating it like he ate the Gomu Gomu Fruit. And of course doing as Shanks done to him by passing the hat on and telling the kid to come find him and give it back.

That would be an ideal ending for me.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 07:01 AM   #55
apacolypz
ANBU

I agree... Buck....that would bea nice ending....def be a way to have a proper spin off and conclude the tales of Monkey D. Luffy.....So do we see Luffy becoming a Yonkou? or even affiliating himself with the WG at all? Also I have been doing a little searching and many sites are listing Coby as a Captain alongside Tashigi.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #56
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm not saying Colby needs a DF or anything, although it might be a good thing. I'm just saying IF anyone ends up with Ace's DF it would have to be somebody Luffy trusts and likes and it would have to serve as a plot point or metaphor. Not many people fit that role.
Maybe the DF's are more rare than I assume, I know they weren't 'everywhere' prior to the Battle of the Best, but since with BB and his crew doubling, and possibly adding even moar, gives the possibility that BB will get that 2 just to piss off Luffy at a later time. Notice though nobodies said anything about BB yet... creepy. I was surprized by Buggy, but it's obvious that he was going to use his position after the War to become...a somebody. One would think he would've had a quicker shot to the OP with more power, and notoriety, unless he's stuck, or clueless. Clueless is hard because being a member of Gol D.'s crew one would imagine he knows more about the OP than everbody else currently living besides Rayliegh, and Shanks.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #57
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Gonna stick this out. Mera Mera No Mi for Coby. Dude wanna be admiral, he needs some power like this. And what better person to entrust it to than lil Coby (Helmlpo can go commit suicide), that is if Luffy gets it at all. We are all jumping ahead of ourselves with this one. Lets see what Oda gonna roll out with this Ace's legacy. And oh, any member taking it is out of the question for the mere respect of Ace's and Luffy memories.

About the new entrants, am a bit disappointed. The war was not called "War of the Best" for nothing. For the Shichibukai, not all pirates took part in the war and little is known about the NW so a new powerful and influential Shichibukai "that man I mentioned earlier" could be acceptable. But not an Admiral. The best gathered for this war so I was not expecting a new name who isn't even a listed VA. Fujitora and this guy smoking during the meeting were not existent in the PartI only to named Admirals in PartII. Oda better explain this properly.

Too much info to discuss. Great chapter

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #58
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Fujitora and this guy smoking during the meeting were not existent in the PartI only to named Admirals in PartII. Oda better explain this properly.
Uhhh, you do realize that the guy who is smoking is Akainu? Look at his shirt. He grew a beard.

And you do realize that Fujitora is a code name? Just like Aokiji (real name Kuzan), Akainu (Sakazuki) and Kizaru (Borsalino). It could be any marine already known to us.

Edit: Would be cool to have a chick admiral too. Although I didn't see many strong marine women.

Last edited by Shrike; 02-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #59
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Akainu? Really? dont think so. Doesnt even look like him

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #60
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Akainu? Really? dont think so. Doesnt even look like him
He's right from the time skip he grew a beard. I believe that to be him as well. The cigars threw me off