Naruto_622 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ Vengeance: you're still pissed at Kishimoto retconning his timeline? Tobi is Obito, obviously the timeline is no longer an issue in Kishimoto's mind.
Does that mean we shouldn't care whenever Kishi decides to retcon something?

Quote:
1) It wasn't this chapter that made the retcon, it was the previous one, so don't place blame where it doesn't belong.
So Madara having a similar personality to Naruto wasn't done in this chapter? What about Hashirama looking up to Madara as previously mentioned?

Quote:
2) Hashirama's personality wasn't this chapter's doing, it was already presented to us in chapter 619. And Kishimoto made it pretty clear he was going to mirror Naruto in Hashirama, so getting flustered because it actually happened it's kind of naive.
Again what about Madara mirroring Naruto? Since you know that's one of the main things I mentioned in my previous post.

Quote:
3) Izuna was Madara's younger brother, so it's unknown if he was a shinobi by this time.
Madara & Izuna were shown to be of similar age & grew into the ranks of Uchiha together. There's no reason why we should assume that he wasn't a shinobi during this time.

Quote:
Also, I think we'll see Izuna pretty soon considering the sibling line, explaining why Madara was so attached to his brother.
We should have seen him already which is my point.

Quote:
This chapter is flawed, certainly, but that doesn't make it a bad chapter.
But it is a bad chapter.

Quote:
On the contrary, it has so many goodies it's bound to be good.
Goodies like what exactly? Completely ripping off of Basilisk's plot? The Senju are the Kouga while the Uchiha are the Iga. & Yes that is me implying that Hashirama is Gennosuke while Madara is Oboro.

PS: Encase anyone doesn't get the reference read/watch Basilisk & you'll notice that the Hashirama/Madara meeting is a clear copy of how Gennosuke & Oboro met. They're even by a river for crying out loud lmao.

Quote:
Considering the manga we're reading, I dare say it's the best chapter we had since June.
Ummm no just no. Two chapters ago was a better chapter than this. You know right before they actually started this bullshit flashback?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-28-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote