Bleach 528 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #31
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@kael
For the use of logic to be conclusive, all of the parameters must be known. In this particular case, they are not. And if anything, will probably show up to be Kubo's biggest plothole.
Not entirely sure what this is directed towards, since I didn't claim something happened. I eliminated a possibility (Isshin being the former 10th division captain) based on facts given to us.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
i have not assume what your favorite manga is, but i have notice you defend naruto chapters that suck, which i find peculiar behavior and telling someone to stfu because they hit a sore spot lol.

and to kakarot all i hear from your post week in and out is hate and dis, even the best of bleach chapters are not that great for your standards.

its a great thing that you are writing your own manga kudos to you, but also know that many reviewers of movies books and mangas that are working on their own material disrespect decent or passable material claiming theirs is or could be better while in reality they are amateurs at the moment and need more time to improve themselves. Truth is their material is published at the moment yours is not...
Okay, the last best Bleach chapter...when Gin grabbed Aizen's sword, and turned on him. Everything since has been average on its best day. Honestly what was cool since then... Final Getsuga???? Disappointment. Fullbringers, cmon, seriously, what was good about them at all. Quincies stomping into the SS... and that was unexpected why? And Yama, and Unohana, are exactly the characters I described them to be eons ago... hype. Though these are my own opinions, you can ride this rag and enjoy it as much as you want. I personally dig One Piece and some think it to be a rag, they're choice, thats called life.

I don't write manga for others approval, and possibly Kubo dosen't, but any true 'fan' (even if one for a period of time), can see, read, smell, and notice the downfall of the manga, in sales, popularity, and effort from not only the author, but production company. They've obviously moved on in the grand scheme of things, and would like to prolly just end it now, but choose to throw more out to get a few more sales from either true fans, or Bleach crackheads addicted to the 'possiblility' of what Bleach was, and where it was going. Its a regular marketing ploy, it happpens with many mangas, just calling it out.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-28-2013)
Old 02-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #33
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So when is Ichigo going to bang that cougar?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #34
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
So when is Ichigo going to bang that cougar?
I was kinda thinking the same thing when he walked out of the bathroom.

@kael
You have to remember, we're talking about Kubo Tite... TKoT (The King of Trolls)! {Either you, AOTK, or ACt coined that phrase... can't remember which one.} Nothing can be ruled out until the author does so, and then it seems he reserves the right to change shit that he has ruled out.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #35
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I don't mind this being a setup chapter honestly. What bothers me (and probably others here as well) is that even after all this time Ichigo still acts like an emo fag during these situations. The kid stands toe to toe with one major villain after the next but can't talk to his dad properly. He still has these bouts of self doubt EVERY TIME a crisis occurs in his life. Seriously, what a horrible character. He should have grown the fuck up years ago.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-28-2013), Gamabunta (02-27-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i have not assume what your favorite manga is, but i have notice you defend naruto chapters that suck, which i find peculiar behavior and telling someone to stfu because they hit a sore spot lol.

and to kakarot all i hear from your post week in and out is hate and dis, even the best of bleach chapters are not that great for your standards.

its a great thing that you are writing your own manga kudos to you, but also know that many reviewers of movies books and mangas that are working on their own material disrespect decent or passable material claiming theirs is or could be better while in reality they are amateurs at the moment and need more time to improve themselves. Truth is their material is published at the moment yours is not...
Wow talk about contradictions....I guess I hit a sore spot with your sappy ass. I said this weeks bleach was an utter waste...You go on to say Naruto sucks...did I berate your opinion? That is your fucking opinion. Yeah Shut the Fuck Up..not because you hit a sore spot on my nails..simply I hate reading your pathetic attempts at making sense. You are trying to have an opinion battle...why? Yeah personally Naruto has had better chapters recently than Bleach..At one point Bleach did pick up some steam. The whole introduction to Juha Bach was kinda intriguing..but Kishi trashed that immediately by off paneling Kenpachi...then Unohana was forced to stay hidden...as she was not to join the fray...how many people died? Though this bitch can bring back Kenpachi over and over again and end up not even saving herself against his blade....??? Or even how about useful tools such as the Bount Mod Souls...where the fuck have they been? I am sure Nova's abilities could of been useful at some point now....No fuck all that how about Yama....the guy who was so big and bad ass he fought some fodder without realizing it and got his ass handed to him..but that is not what is in question..if he was such a bad ass..why couldn't he drop Aizen in a mere second back in Kakura (spl) town arc? Waste! I second Neo's comment about GIN....for the longest time (watched this today) I was asking myself what is this guy gonna do...he is such a snake....Kubo actually gives Gin balls and puts him against Aizen...Kubo reveals everything about him and his bankai within like one minute....then guess what...the character who to me had so much potential....is killed....I ain't even gonna touch on the Final Getsugatensho form of Ichigo...talk about utter bullshit....Now it has been 17+ months since Aizen... Ichigo is finally hearing from Isshin about his roots.. Terrible timing on Isshin's part.....Karin works part time with Urahara but Ichigo hasn't even had that talk with his sister....When it comes down to it...like Naruto at times Ichigo is a bitch! Plain and simple....Man the fuck up and be a Boss like you are made out to be. He was captain level back when he invaded SS....He is every entity that has been introduced in this manga beside Bounts.....
Shit Naruto has rasengans but at least he has variations....Ichigo has....Heavens Fang ....that is it....Kubo could of at least given him a little training in Kido..anyway I am tired of picking apart this awesome manga..can't wait to watch the new anime/movie and play the recent game.....oh wait they don't have any at this time.... Fuck Naruto and Bleach....both are on their last legs..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 03:37 AM   #37
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Weren't they just in SS though?
That bit with Ichigo's mom is clearly taking place on Earth. It's raining.

Quote:
Being aware of SS and WOL, why would her family be over his? Just cause her family is in the WOL? naw...Shiba was once one of the Five great noble houses. His name should be given to her. Status wise his family would be greater.
The Shiba name means NOTHING on Earth. Besides, the noble houses of Soul Society are still just self-important homeless shelters for souls.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:59 AM   #38
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
That bit with Ichigo's mom is clearly taking place on Earth. It's raining.

The Shiba name means NOTHING on Earth. Besides, the noble houses of Soul Society are still just self-important homeless shelters for souls.
I know that it means nothing in the World of Living...it's like being President and thinking you would be President in SS......you clearly missed my point....as usual.....
Old 02-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #39
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

well kakarot i learn new things everyday and it seems that while what i said was true your justifications are right as well, we are all entitled to our opinions you seem to be a person that can be reasoned with and i respect that. I agree that bleach as a whole for some people might be not the same badass manga it once was, but for me it still is. I respect your point of view.

Now for apocalypz your wall of text ranting and name calling is just like a little kid, not that i am the best at typing because i make mistakes as well but put some spaces next time. I don't think one can reason with you about this subject so ill drop it while the conversation is still sane, good day to you sir.
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KingZER0 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #40
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I know that it means nothing in the World of Living...it's like being President and thinking you would be President in SS......you clearly missed my point....as usual.....
I got it fine. You're basically stating that shouldn't matter and all things being equal, his would win out. And that's incredibly flawed argument especially since the Shiba name fell out of favor which you're saying also shouldn't matter. LOL.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #41
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well kakarot i learn new things everyday and it seems that while what i said was true your justifications are right as well, we are all entitled to our opinions you seem to be a person that can be reasoned with and i respect that. I agree that bleach as a whole for some people might be not the same badass manga it once was, but for me it still is. I respect your point of view.

Now for apocalypz your wall of text ranting and name calling is just like a little kid, not that i am the best at typing because i make mistakes as well but put some spaces next time. I don't think one can reason with you about this subject so ill drop it while the conversation is still sane, good day to you sir.
No problem, I find myself personally disappointed because the set up, and themes are honestly awesome. The characters performances, as well as the plot became owverwhemingly worse by the arc. Some characters I hated at the beginning like Gin, actually took my respect and made me like him, then came the cliff dive. Additionally theres a great disconnect between charaters, unlike other mangas, whereas once your power level is eclipsed, and your not within the 'inner circle' of the main character, you MAY show up for a cameo appearance before your death. Hint, Grimm/Hallibel, step up for your pwn'ning. Same thing with Underworld in cinema, they had a great beginning, and opportunity, and by the 3rd movie we're seeing Godzilla Werewolves almost impervious to silver.

I don't find it very hard to put Pat Willis/Goldberg/Doomsday persona within a large being, boost its speed, and quaduple its power in front of a character and call that a challenge. Thats a character battling a set of hax's that the author will allow him/her to overcome and that is all, and that is lame for me, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #42
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I got it fine. You're basically stating that shouldn't matter and all things being equal, his would win out. And that's incredibly flawed argument especially since the Shiba name fell out of favor which you're saying also shouldn't matter. LOL.
No you missed my point....I was saying in theory if they escaped their roles due to backlash from their marriage their names would mean little. Isolated and living in Kakura Town their family would be irrelevant. Even in the world of living. Has any Kurosaki's shown up there? No... no family. Has the Shiba's come to his rescue in any part of the story. Though spoken in assumption their uncle Isshin.. The Shiba clan have not directly involved been in any of Kurosaki affairs until after ichgo. So again assuming both families ties were cut off she could of taken his name as easily as he would hers. Right now his family status is superior to hers no matter the location. I mean if I was as prideful as Byakuya, I would not drop my name for anything. Anyway this is all hypo... so yah

edit: Shiba clan fell way later Eoj... This is when Isshin was a captain. Rukia wasn't even in SS let alone probably born. Kaien hasn't even died in the storyline.

Last edited by apacolypz; 02-28-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:33 PM   #43
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
edit: Shiba clan fell way later Eoj... This is when Isshin was a captain.
This is ~20 years before the story started. Shiba fell sometime between here and when Rukia left for the human world.

Quote:
Rukia wasn't even in SS let alone probably born. Kaien hasn't even died in the storyline.
Rukia is over 150 years old as of the time she met Ichigo. Your timeline is a little off.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #44
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
This is ~20 years before the story started. Shiba fell sometime between here and when Rukia left for the human world.

Rukia is over 150 years old as of the time she met Ichigo. Your timeline is a little off.
I stand corrected. I thought Shiba fell after Kaien died? I thought the ryoka invasion was over 100 years before Kaien became Lieutenant? obviously Rukia did not know Is shin. I stand corrected on Rukia's age. I forgot the little humorous exchange between Ichigo and Rukia.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #45
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Though Masaki may have been cut off from her family it still existed in the world of the living and therefore could be verified. It could be tracked for legal purposes like getting a marriage licence, filing taxes, getting insurance, etc... It makes sense for them to use her name and Isshin certainly doesn't come off like a rank obsessed ass like Byakuya can, so he wouldn't care. He still knows who he is.