Naruto_622 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #76
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_622

All of the kids in that time were smarter, and a lot less pampered than Konoha's Wonder Genin. They're mentality, even Tobirama is near Jounin in the current manga, I agree with Harashirma the adults were stupid back then.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #77
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh for ages, but I don't see why Sangan needed to be banned.
Sangan himself isn't really a bad card it's the cards he can search that pose a problem I guess. In the age of Wind Ups, Inzektors, Rescue Rabbit, Tour Guide, Sams, & numerous other derpness they decided to blame little Sangan for the derpness of tier one decks. Really instead of banning Sangan (which doesn't remove the OTK aspect of the decks he poses a problem in) they should ban the cards that trigger OTKs in the first place. Remove hornet, Wind up Magician, Rescue Rabbit, while limiting Tour Guide to one. Hell get rid of Gateway for Sams as well. If you open with a hand where 2-3 cards basically means GG on first turn there is a fundamental problem with the game. Blaming Sangan for the effects of broken ass cards is just wrong. Hell it's gotten to a point where Black Luster Solder (3000 beater that can attack twice, banish a monster, & has virtually no cost to summon) is considered "fair" & is actually legal because of all the other derpness that exist in the game.

Free Sangan & remove the real derp! Not that anyone cares.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-01-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (03-02-2013), Numinous (03-01-2013)
Old 03-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #78
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

kishi wont forget izuna in this flashback because he is the whole reason madara changes his reasoning
Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #79
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
kishi wont forget izuna in this flashback because he is the whole reason madara changes his reasoning
I'm still hoping Madara goes all emo because of Mito choosing Hashi instead of him. You gotta remember, we're dealing with Kishi.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-01-2013)
Old 03-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #80
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@Vengeance: It's the good ol' "we're too lazy to properly balance the game, so we'll just take the easy way out without truly addressing the issue". It's a classic in MMORPG's.

@ moron pretending to be Dr. Phil
Quote:
By definition you cannot say I am Slandering you when I use the basis of your own behavior and statements to form a possible conclusion
By the nature of the statements and behavior that I exhibit in my refutations to your bullshit, any other conclusion that isn't "this person dislikes stupid people and unwarranted personal attacks" is immediately invalid because you have insufficient data to assert otherwise. The very fact you can't access Outer Heaven or don't care to process my posts that aren't addressed to you already disproves any pseudo-psychology you want to throw at me like the moron you are, let's not even talk about the fact you never met me personally or even speak my native language, where I do employ other expressions with other connotations since it's a different language.

tl;dr version: You're full of shit and lucky this is not NF, where you'd get your ass banned multiple times. I'll just leave a recommendation for you to read some guides on literary terms and devices because you direly need them if you consider Madara before this chapter a character and not a cardboard cutout of one.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #81
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Sangan got the hammer again? Darn, I'll have to remove my little buddy from...oh wait I don't really use it much.

I imagine the reasoning for banning it is not merely that it's currently the best search card in the game. There have always been OTKs in YGO, they just try to get rid of the ones that are too easy to set up. Sangan conveniently makes setting up a metric shit ton of strats way too easy.

YGO got stupid in the balance department midway through the GX era, and then it went full retard during 5Ds. The ZeXal sets aren't as goddamned unbalanced as the 5Ds horseshit was anyway, so hopefully the power creep is slowing down.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:13 PM   #82
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
However, they don't have to participate as teams in the Chuunin exams in its entirety.
I didn't mean that it was absolute for the entire exam (I did read and watch the arc, after all), but in order to enter, it was required unless there were special circumstances. Kakashi himself stated this:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43-18/n...hapter-38.html
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43-19/n...hapter-38.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
If one person on your team passes a chunin exam & you don't you need to retake that exam with another team since you didn't pass with your original team.
I wasn't suggesting anything along these lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
There is no special case with Sakura & there is no all pass or all fail mentality when it comes to the actual exams.
I never said there was an all pass or all fail. The special case is because Sakura earned her promotion during the time skip, meaning she re-took the exam without Naruto and Sasuke when Kakashi stated a different requirement.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-04-2013)
Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #83
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I never said there was an all pass or all fail. The special case is because Sakura earned her promotion during the time skip, meaning she re-took the exam without Naruto and Sasuke when Kakashi stated a different requirement.
Here's the fallacy with your chuunin argument. We've only seen one chuunin exam. Before we got to the one on one battle tournaments, there were two "team" activities: Ibiki's test and the Forest of Death. There were team preliminaries before the one on one battles (which requirements had to be met in order to progress to the next test, which one is having a team of 3). And based on what has been stated and shown during the fuck up that was Obito's flashback, apparently every time Konoha held a chuunin exam, there were team exercises that needed to be passed.

God, the more I get into this, the more I realize just how much Kishi has fucked this story over. Fuck it.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #84
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

happy birthday for me today.............. i would like a thank a fandom for this momend and support i get from my fans.........new vidoes come soon for you essitement.......

i am come back with the vengence.....................

Last edited by Aman Shahur; 03-02-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #85
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have reached new levels of Retard Aman, you are more retarded then eugene (look him up if you do not know who that is)
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #86
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, vengeance where did you and Aman Shahur go.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #87
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
lol, vengeance where did you and Aman Shahur go.
To Poorliteracyland!

(I really thought Aman died to attention deficit, but if he's still whoring around, he might be more resilient than I thought).

Edit: @ EoJ: the Chuunin exams have to be passed with a team of 3. Nowhere it says it necessarily needs to be the original Genin team. That's why Kakashi said that if Sasuke and Naruto went alone they wouldn't go because they lacked a 3rd element to their team.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 03-03-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (03-03-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #88
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
happy birthday for me today.............. i would like a thank a fandom for this momend and support i get from my fans
Excited for an automated e-mail wishing one a happy birthday?

kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-04-2013), J-man123 (03-04-2013)