Fairy tail 321 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 03-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy tail 321

I can def understand everyone's frustrations. Just bring on the death and fuk'n dragons.

Kubo used the "peaches" line with Rukia's ass... wonder what line Hiro will use with Erza, Mirajane, and etc.?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #17
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I just want to see how ridiculous this Manga get, esp with the 10000 dragon invasion
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
At least the reviews will be funny today.

The first salvo has been fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fTMkIam0F4

Minerva, Lub up. Erza is about to shove the nakama drill up your ass.
It was painful trying to understand what this guy was trying to utter.

EDIT: I miss Mashima's writing style from Groove Rave Adventure.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 03-01-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #19
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Funny how the same guys who complain about other mangas dragging on complain about a manga keeping things moving for change. I understand your objections are more about the methods used to speed things up. But still its nice to be able to finish a battle in two chapters once in awhile rather than 10 every time. Also you guys need to lower expectations, somebody said Mashiama doesn't give a shit about Fairy Tail anymore as he's working on a new Manga.

mangastream version is out.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/66577964/1

They changed the name of Erza's armor.
mangahere: Armor of Nakagami
mangastream: Tengami's Armor

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 03-01-2013 at 07:08 PM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #20
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Funny how the same guys who complain about other mangas dragging on complain about a manga keeping things moving for change. I understand your objections are more about the methods used to speed things up. But still its nice to be able to finish a battle in two chapters once in awhile rather than 10 every time. Also you guys need to lower expectations, somebody said Mashiama doesn't give a shit about Fairy Tail anymore as he's working on a new Manga.
I'm not as upset about this manga as others, but I can understand their frustrations. And it makes sense kinda in regards to Hiro having a new story to work on. But in terms of worldwide gross profits, presently... Fairy Tail is in the top 5.

But from my viewpoint, Fairy Tail still has a long way to go to get to Naruto ineptness. At least Hiro has maintained the mantra of nakama power from the very beginning.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #21
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Oh hai guyz Jura is one of the strongest people in the world. Oh look, he just got one shot'd.

What absolute horrible writing. This was the final straw for me. I really don't care what happens now. I never really had any attachment to any of these characters to begin with, except maybe Gildarts, and that was more for the coolness factor. You guys have fun with this manga. I'm out.

Edit: Oh yeah and the top 4 people in the world are supposed to be on another level. Well we all know Gildarts is better then Laxus and Jura so that basically means he could be as strong as them right now. So those 4 just got un-hyped already from this chapter. Horrible.

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #22
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

FT, the only weekly manga that can provide this kind of reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUg7w...Am7tnw&index=1

Lol.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-01-2013), Spiegel (03-02-2013), Vengeance (03-02-2013)
Old 03-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #23
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:

Lol.
Please tell me that this dude isn't paid by YouTube. Hell, I could make money by bitching about mangas and comics.... Team America, Fuck Yeah!
Old 03-02-2013, 05:02 AM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Please tell me that this dude isn't paid by YouTube. Hell, I could make money by bitching about mangas and comics.... Team America, Fuck Yeah!
Actually he is paid by YouTube lmao.

PS: Magi poster in the BG woot woot!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #25
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

anyone have any idea what Erza's new armour is capable of? Im assuming something that protects her from time space based attacks
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

All Minerva is doing with her so called "I can modify anything within my field of vision" powers is generating some weak ass explosions. Erza will probably rush her and let the nakama spear rip.

After Jura went down without using any impressive techs and sticking with his generic knock off earthbending don't expect anything impressive from the remaining fights, at least from the enemy side.

Edit: Apparently the FT anime is getting cancelled.

Last edited by Dagoro; 03-02-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #27
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:

Lol.
Reasonable reaction is reasonable.

Great Magi poster. Props.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #28
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

I wudnt be surprised if it heals her injuries
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #29
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

How severe will be Minerva's defeat by Nakama tomorrow ?

Predict awaaaayyyyyy......
Old 03-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #30
Spiegel
Pirate King

She'll implode from the shameful defeat. Or maybe she'll get killed off by the surprise secret guild master of Saber Tooth for shaming the guild name. Or maybe she'll see the error of her ways and will join up with Fairy Tail. Since friendship power is involved it could go in so many directions.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*