The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 1074 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #16096
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
The faboulous pink level; That is the one were you make a dickslang video on Youtube, right?
That's orange stage kind of weaksauce.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #16097
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Right. I forgot that. My bad.

Here is how it looks ES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGHxhkynDhc
Old 02-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #16098
Eternal Solitude
Traveler
Tetris Champion, Asteroids Champion

Eternal Solitude is on a distinguished road

I'm bullet proof, nothing to loose.
Fire away, fire away.

Eternal Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Eternal Solitude For This Useful Post:
Vanity (03-01-2013)
Old 03-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #16099
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #16100
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Megan as April O Neil

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #16101
Eternal Solitude
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Kluang, what's da name of dis anime?
Dat dude behind, I think I know him O o

Fire away, fire away.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #16102
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

MESSATSU!!

motherfucker.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-02-2013), kluang (03-02-2013)
Old 03-02-2013, 04:47 PM   #16103
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

DC should hire this guy to write and compose all the Batman themes.

Nanananananana Batman!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-02-2013)
Old 03-02-2013, 09:26 PM   #16104
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Solitude View Post
Kluang, what's da name of dis anime?
Dat dude behind, I think I know him O o
You must not have ever played any street fighter games. The dude in back is Akuma. Probably one of the best villains ever. I'm pretty sure my grandma even knows who he is. For shame ES.

The guy is front is Urien from Street fighter 3. I could understand not knowing him. He was a pretty shitty antagonist, and a fairly bad playable character. His only redeeming qualities were that he made a force field that reflected energy attacks (eat your own goddamn Hadoken Ryu) and a nice headbutt attack that was fast (and almost unblockable) and could be used as an opening move force nice combo's. Other then that..meh.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-02-2013), Eternal Solitude (03-03-2013)
Old 03-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #16105
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Will he have the same combat system as his brother Gill (shittiest boss ever) with the exception of special moves, Capcom itself stated that he is the legal version of Gill in terms of multiplayers VS.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-03-2013)
Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 PM   #16106
kluang
One Punch Man

Thats a Hong Kong SF3 comic. Pretty much Urien wants to prove he's bad ass by looking for Akuma and found him.

Akuma grabs Urien's head and Urien use some big fireball to knock Akuma away. It did knock Akuma away and got himself killed because Akuma grips on his head is so strong his head is torn off as Akuma is knock back.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:47 AM   #16107
kluang
One Punch Man

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
01purple (03-08-2013), ask me anything (03-03-2013), Eternal Solitude (03-03-2013), Spiegel (03-04-2013)
Old 03-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #16108
Eternal Solitude
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
You must not have ever played any street fighter games. The dude in back is Akuma. Probably one of the best villains ever. I'm pretty sure my grandma even knows who he is. For shame ES.
I know him & other Street Fighter characters my favorite is Ryo, I like when he gets all dark & angry.

Is Ryo really Akuma's son ?

Fire away, fire away.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #16109
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (03-03-2013), 01purple (03-08-2013), ask me anything (03-03-2013), Darth-Nero (03-03-2013), kluang (03-05-2013), Spiegel (03-04-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (07-31-2013), TheBaron (03-03-2013), Tzu Men (03-04-2013)
Old 03-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #16110
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Solitude View Post
I know him & other Street Fighter characters my favorite is Ryo, I like when he gets all dark & angry.

Is Ryo really Akuma's son ?
ryo from kof? totally.