VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 700 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #10486
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sasuke on the other team would be the weakest link, from an experience standpoint. In some way's his techs' Amaterasu based are much more than any other Uchiha I've seen, Madara included, but Itachi's genjutsu and Madara's step up to Rinnengan at will are better than anything in those areas Sasuke could produce. I could see him killing Jiraiya though. I gotta say, in the battle vs. Kabuto sage mode, Kishi shit on Sasuke. He was a sitting duck repeatedly needing saving, from a Dude that used to be like the butler to him at Oro's Hideout. I understand sage mode shit blah blah, but c'mon, without Itachi, Sasuke woulda got dented, a freaking EMS USER??

Itachi, and Madara are the X factors here, the only answer to them is Harashirma.

Now the question becomes, does Minato also perish while attempting to save Jiraiya from Sasuke. Madara and Hara would be doing they're own thing away from others because they would damage them going full out... If Itachi (who'd additionally have to protect Sasuke from J-Man some) is able to assist Sasuke in offing J, then the 3 would eventually be able to overtake either a wounded Minato, but he would rid the earth of Sasuke before he went. Now were left with a near exhausted Itachi to assist Madara finishing off Harashirma. Thats my take, besides Madara, and Obito I've dug most of the Uchihas so I am biased, but honest in my opinion on the descripts on the characters.
Yea Sasuke was totally shitted on in that battle. with all his offing of Orochimaru and him surviving the Kage's assaut and killing Danzo.. Sasuke was useless in that whole fight!!

Hashirama is definitely a factor but lets not sell J-man short. Itachi fleed from Jiraiya. I think Itachi knew about sage mode and didn't wanna face that shit. Knowing how much danger sage mode has is probably why Itachi didn't let Sasuke fight much in the cave. Furthermore with Hashirama going into wood sage mode on Madara IMO Uchiha might be at a disadvantage when going up against sage mode for some reason!!

Itachi and Madara would be a major team to beat. Itachi would be at a disadvantage but I can see Itachi and Madara binding Hashirama and then Itachi putting the First in a Tsukyomi.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #10487
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Yea Sasuke was totally shitted on in that battle. with all his offing of Orochimaru and him surviving the Kage's assaut and killing Danzo.. Sasuke was useless in that whole fight!!
Sasuke only defeated Oro because he ambushed him while Oro was on his death bed. Itachi was also outclassed by Kabuto in that fight. Had Kabuto fought ether one in a one vs one he'd had beaten both. Hell the only reason Kabuto even lost was because of a Deus EX Machina bullshit called Izanami.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #10488
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sasuke only defeated Oro because he ambushed him while Oro was on his death bed. Itachi was also outclassed by Kabuto in that fight. Had Kabuto fought ether one in a one vs one he'd had beaten both. Hell the only reason Kabuto even lost was because of a Deus EX Machina bullshit called Izanami.
I'd call bull on Itachi being outclassed. Sasuke didn't have any fetters in that fight, but Itachi had to keep Kabuto alive based on his objective. He easily had the means to kill Kabuto; beating him while still being able to release the Edo Tensei was more the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #10489
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'd call bull on Itachi being outclassed. Sasuke didn't have any fetters in that fight, but Itachi had to keep Kabuto alive based on his objective. He easily had the means to kill Kabuto; beating him while still being able to release the Edo Tensei was more the issue.
I agree, he was on a Minato save Kushina, Naruto, and the Leaf Village, all at the same time whilst fighting the enemy. He's intention wasn't to 'kill' Kabuto, thats why he wanted both him and Sasuke to use Ameratsu sparingly... it would've ended the shit, at least Sasuke's version mixed with anger boiled over.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #10490
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bull Itachi has no answer for Kabuto's genjutsu. Fight would have ended the moment Kabuto used it.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-05-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #10491
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Itachi was fighting to let kabuti live lol @ outclasses but to each his own. Had he fought with intent to kill kabuti would 't have survived long enough to do shit.

Not to mention itachi was letting himself open for attacks knowing he's unkillable.

With all this talk going around about hashirama.

What about hashirama vs the 3rd raikage.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #10492
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Itachi was an Edo Golem with a partner (Sasuke) & had Dues Ex Machina hax(Izanami). In a straight up fight with both of them still alive Kabuto would own him. Kabuto was fast enough to dodge Sasuke's arrow, is immune to sharingan genjutsu, can easily escape Amaterasu, & can be-power Susanoo. Itachi wouldn't stand a chance it's just that simple.

PS: Kabuto wasn't trying to kill them ether. He wanted to regain control of Itachi & take Sasuke's body.

PPS: Kabuto dealt Itachi blows that would have been fatal had he not been an Edo Golem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
With all this talk going around about hashirama.

What about hashirama vs the 3rd raikage.
Hashirama would own anyone in the manga until proven otherwise.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-05-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #10493
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Itachi was an Edo Golem with a partner (Sasuke) & had Dues Ex Machina hax(Izanami). In a straight up fight with both of them still alive Kabuto would own him. Kabuto was fast enough to dodge Sasuke's arrow, is immune to sharingan genjutsu, can easily escape Amaterasu, & can be-power Susanoo. Itachi wouldn't stand a chance it's just that simple.

PS: Kabuto wasn't trying to kill them ether. He wanted to regain control of Itachi & take Sasuke's body.

PPS: Kabuto dealt Itachi blows that would have been fatal had he not been an Edo Golem.

I won't argue on itachi bs kabuto you're to hard headed as am I so I stay away from debating you on subjects i know we won't agree on past experiences teach you good things lol.

You think hashirama would own a guy who owned the 8 tails by himself and came to a stalemate? Hmm idk hashirama hasn't really shown anything that can get through that barrier.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 PM   #10494
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hmm idk hashirama hasn't really shown anything that can get through that barrier.
Hashi would summon ole 1,000 hand buddha-bitch and pimp slap everyone to death!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #10495
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

i think hashirama would completely own the third raikage the knockout pollen would finish him fast
Old 03-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #10496
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
i think hashirama would completely own the third raikage the knockout pollen would finish him fast
i forgot about that however its not a sure victory if it was hed use it on madara before this buddah thing.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #10497
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
i forgot about that however its not a sure victory if it was hed use it on madara before this buddah thing.
It would depend on to what level Kishi decides to allow to have the physical characteristics apply in the Narutoverse.

The pollen jutsu wouldn't work with Madara, because he would burn it away. If Kishi were to allow the lightning element it's heat property to basically cook the pollen to ineffectiveness, then it wouldn't work with the Raikages.

But if size comparisons are to be considered accurate, the buddha bitch makes the juubi seem like a ragdoll/plaything. Buddha bitch trumps everything so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-05-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #10498
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

Lol, Itachi could easily own Kbuto even as a dragon sage..

: Itachi was forced to fight to capture...

: Itachi was forced to protect sasuke multiple times...

: Itachi even was trying to enlighten kabuto to the error of his ways, using others powers as his own.

Kabuto was actually attacking itachi with everything he had to fatally injure his body. And Kabuto was not holding anything back at all...

Itachi had to hold back and even force sasuke too as well... Otherwise a simple amaterasu would have ended kabuto. And that Genjutsu you say Uchiha itachi, a genjutsu god cannot get past. Was already beaten by SHikamaru by causing himself pain. Meaning it can be beaten by interrupting his chakra and nervous system...

Basically, the fight was Itachi, protecting sasuke who also could not kill kabuto thus forced to severely hold back and still could not use basic Genjutsu. Meaning Tsukuyomi would not work, but Susanoo and amaterasu could not be used properly to kill kabuto due to itachi's strategy to not only beat kabuto, but end edo tensai...

And complaining about Izanami, when it was destined to be an ability of the uchiha ever since Izanagi was introduced. As opposed to complaining about Kabuto's Hax ass abilities...

: Hermit technique Hakugeki that paralyzes the enemy through sound and light, but the user can still move around...
: Hermit technique Inorganic Transmigration that allows kabuto to control anything as if it was connected to him. A jutsu on par with the RG...
: Sound 5 creation to create and use either of their abilities as his own.

All beyond what a Sage should be capable of, but kabuto was so many shinobi in one while itachi was just an uchiha. Yet, you still complain because he had an ability to defeat kabuto and his weakness of Edo Tensai.

EDIT: ANd Hashirama CANNOT Beat Obito, Much less Minato... Claiming hashirama can beat ANYONE simply because he can summon a buddha is Obviously a preference filtered misinterpretation.
Basically, you are basing your conclusion of preference and not on Logic and feats. I mena, how exactly could hashirama even hit Obito or MInato much defend against their Time space attacks?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #10499
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSk9krYg5U
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-06-2013), Numinous (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:44 PM   #10500
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
God I would love to see Family Guy do a Naruto-based episode.