Bleach 529 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2013, 03:28 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 529

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/529/3

Le Bleach.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Huh, guess I was wrong in eliminating 10th Division.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:56 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

So...10th captain, Matsumoto was his vice and Toshiro was his third seat. Honestly I could of never predicted this... Also confirmed Shiba. Their noble position has not dropped yet. Aizen and his gang were working on the hollowification and pulling Shinji's gang from hiding. All of this is possibly apart of Aizen's goal as well. As we see the captain going out to WOL to get a better picture on the disappearances going on. Good chapter
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

O god no... "Fired Up" has found it's way to Bleach! Damn you Hiro Mashima!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:05 AM   #5
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:10 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
And Bleach kicks Naruto's ass two weeks in a row. Fucking weird.
Bleach has been better than Naruto for awhile now lol.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Ichigo in his room crying about having no power, Full Bringers, the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS, Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat before being trolled to his death, the Zero Squad being lame as shit, dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.

No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:36 AM   #8
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I was wrong too. Ah well, I think I'm still right about him being in such pitiful shape because of the final Getsuga Tenshou.

On another note, while Bleach has been better than Naruto for sometime now, now we find out that Renji and possibly every other seated shinigami knew Ichigo's situation with his zanpaktou? C'mon Kubo.... you can do better than that.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #9
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:52 AM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Really nice to see bleach did a number on naruto, like astros beating the rox.

Anyway abit confused here, what is the different between asauchi and zanpakuto as said in a sentence in page 5 there?
Asauchi is the blade itself. A zanpaktou is the soul manifested in the blade. At least that's how I understood it.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Ichigo in his room crying about having no power,
Was hilarious.

Quote:
Full Bringers,
Ginjo & Tsukishima were fucking awesome dude. They totally made Ichigo their bitch.

Quote:
the annoyingly cryptic Quincy BS,
I'll give you this Ichigo being a Quincy is stupid as hell. Quincy as enemies however is fucking awesome.

Quote:
Yamamoto revealing power that could've killed Aizen in two minutes flat
Aizen sealed away Yamamoto's power & openly admitted that he wouldn't be able to beat Yamamoto in a straight up fight. Also Yamamoto going ham on that Quincy was epic.

Quote:
before being trolled to his death,
How was Yamamoto trolled exactly? We all knew he was going to lose/die in that encounter.

Quote:
the Zero Squad being lame as shit,
Not really lame. Jimmy Hendrix for example is awesome as fuck.

Quote:
dual Kenpachi's having a super powered S&M party.
People complain that Kenpachi doesn't get enough screen time & when he does all you can do is bitch and complain?

Quote:
No, it's been like Kishi putting out the Armadillo penis and Naruto hyperventilating chapters 100 times in a row.
Not really Naruto has its fair share of fail over the last few years. Orochimaru falling victim to PIS, Naruto's man crush on Sasuke, Hinata not dieing, Nagato becoming a bitch, Nagato reviving all of Konoha, Minato getting exposed repeatedly, Obito, Edo Tensai, Naruto's light bright mode, Karin not dieing, Neji dieing without getting any screen time at all in part 2, Rikkudou Sannin, Kyuubi turning into a care bear, Juubi, Hashirama & Madara backstory being a cheap imitation of Gennosuke & Oboro. All that shit is straight up fail.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-06-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/55738950/4

Edit, Ichigo as I am stated earlier IMO Ichigo will unleash his Zanpakutou without Zero Squad dudes Asauchi. He says not one person has achieved this feat. I never really thought of the fact that Zaraki actually stole another's katana. Interesting I guess if he would of bonded with his sword early on he wouldn't be in this predicament. Also assuming after a shinigami's death the Asauchi would need time before it bonded with another.

Also as I figured but I didn't catch Isshin was his head of the house.
This is before the Rukia/Kaien confrontation correct or wrong?
Another assumption (obvious) here is that Aizen is behind the hollow who they modified (mock arrancar) to attack Narukishi town. Possibly this is where Isshin confronts the mock arrancar and possibly reports back. Understands that with his own power it isn't enough?? Trains his zanpakutou to it's final stages??? Meets Arrancar again, defeated in Kakaraku town with Masaki saving face???

EDIT#2: NARUKISHI CITY.... name sounds quite familiar

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-06-2013 at 11:54 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (03-07-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #13
Ogihci
The Greatest

Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point

So Ichigo never really had an actual blade. when his soul manifested itself it became both a zanpaktou and blade? I'm obviously kind of confused about this point...

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:50 AM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

So we're back to Aizen did it. Cool.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-06-2013), Emissary of Justice (03-07-2013), Vengeance (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Yea, yea you were...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote