Bleach 529 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, yea you were...
Unlike some people, I admit it when I've been proven wrong.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (03-06-2013)


Old 03-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Unlike some people, I admit it when I've been proven wrong.
WTF, I was just agreeing with you! But, if you want to get personal, should I remind you your statement
Quote:
I don't complain about you missing logic and facts. I flat out state that you ignore logic and facts for your own twisted ideals.
You can see where I flat out ignored Logic and facts to come to the right conclusion, right... Not that you are the one ignoring logic and facts...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #18
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Bleach 529

KYF - you used the sunglasses emoticon. That's the "i'm cool" after saying Kael was wrong. Don't play dumb pretend you weren't bragging. It insults your intelligence.

OT, Bleach is terrible.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (03-07-2013), kael03 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #19
Ogihci
The Greatest
 
Ogihci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Thanks: 14
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 529

I joined this site a while ago and have been a silent observer since but now its time to break my silence about KYF and you others.

KYF - Your predictions have been mostly spot on. You are arrogant, but that is not saying that arrogance is not deserved. Time after time the other members of this site trash your predictions/opinions calling them illogical or unrealistic but yet these illogical and unrealistic predictions/opinions are proven right. Props, sir, and please continue.

Others - I will not name any names but the way you continually trash KYF's predictions is the true meaning of arrogance. To value your opinion over his without any substantial source to back up your opinion AND given KYF's predictions' track record of being true, is almost idiotic. Acknowledge the man when he is right and let him have his chance to gloat, as I'm sure you will when your predictions are proven true. Also the way you contest his and all others' opinions is simply childish. To not agree with someone is one thing but to not agree then ridicule them for their personal opinion (even though it is backed from certain facts throughout the manga) is something that needs to stop ASAP. Try having a debate, not a name-calling festival.

P.S. One further grievance. If you think Bleach is trash then stop reading. If you do not want to stop reading, I don't see how expressing your opinion of Bleach being trash EVERY WEEK is elevating its material or constructive in any way. Straw man but that's like an individual saying a farmer's apples are rotten but every week the same individual continues to buy the same farmer's apples. Either switch or silence yourself! Maturity is a trait that can be acquired, so how about you commence practicing.
__________________

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
KYF - you used the sunglasses emoticon. That's the "i'm cool" after saying Kael was wrong. Don't play dumb pretend you weren't bragging. It insults your intelligence.

OT, Bleach is terrible.
I never said Kal was wrong, I just agreed with his statement "I guess I was wrong in eliminating the 10th division captain"...

Adding a "cool" Emoticon is not exactly rubbing it in and poking fun... I mean it is not like I put a emoticon after my statement which would have been more along the lines of what you are accusing me of.

Agreement with a "cool" Emoticon is not bragging... It is Agreeing and being cool about it... You have read too much into this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
I joined this site a while ago and have been a silent observer since but now its time to break my silence about KYF and you others.

KYF - Your predictions have been mostly spot on. You are arrogant, but that is not saying that arrogance is not deserved. Time after time the other members of this site trash your predictions/opinions calling them illogical or unrealistic but yet these illogical and unrealistic predictions/opinions are proven right. Props, sir, and please continue.

Others - I will not name any names but the way you continually trash KYF's predictions is the true meaning of arrogance. To value your opinion over his without any substantial source to back up your opinion AND given KYF's predictions' track record of being true, is almost idiotic. Acknowledge the man when he is right and let him have his chance to gloat, as I'm sure you will when your predictions are proven true. Also the way you contest his and all others' opinions is simply childish. To not agree with someone is one thing but to not agree then ridicule them for their personal opinion (even though it is backed from certain facts throughout the manga) is something that needs to stop ASAP. Try having a debate, not a name-calling festival.

P.S. One further grievance. If you think Bleach is trash then stop reading. If you do not want to stop reading, I don't see how expressing your opinion of Bleach being trash EVERY WEEK is elevating its material or constructive in any way. Straw man but that's like an individual saying a farmer's apples are rotten but every week the same individual continues to buy the same farmer's apples. Either switch or silence yourself! Maturity is a trait that can be acquired, so how about you commence practicing.
I agree! I think I just come off as arrogant, although I do not try to be. I try to be civil, emotionless and just humble. But, I do have my times as everyone else does... I am human after all.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-06-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
I joined this site a while ago and have been a silent observer since but now its time to break my silence about KYF and you others.
My "white knight bullshit meter" needle just broke.

This is why:
Quote:
KYF - Your predictions have been mostly spot on. You are arrogant, but that is not saying that arrogance is not deserved. Time after time the other members of this site trash your predictions/opinions calling them illogical or unrealistic but yet these illogical and unrealistic predictions/opinions are proven right. Props, sir, and please continue.
I'm sorry, but have you actually read fucking anything he's "predicted"? I can count on one hand the number of things he's gotten right, and they have had no relevance at all (FTG producing smoke is a prediction...why?). Everything he's stated over the past couple of years has been flat out wrong (Sasuke as a "hidden Kyuubi jink, Shisui is Tobi, etc.), and every time it's been pointed out with actual logic and evidence, he's gone to ad hominen defenses (primarily his slanderous attacks towards either myself or Numinous).

Quote:
P.S. One further grievance. If you think Bleach is trash then stop reading. If you do not want to stop reading, I don't see how expressing your opinion of Bleach being trash EVERY WEEK is elevating its material or constructive in any way. Straw man but that's like an individual saying a farmer's apples are rotten but every week the same individual continues to buy the same farmer's apples. Either switch or silence yourself! Maturity is a trait that can be acquired, so how about you commence practicing.
This old complaint again. The overwhelming majority of the people that bitch about the manga do so because it's changed from its inception. Telling us to "quit reading" is retarded because, while people may not like the story telling now, they've invested years into the manga and want to see how it ends.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
Ogihci
The Greatest
 
Ogihci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Thanks: 14
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
My "white knight bullshit meter" needle just broke.
The reason I made that statement because it is common on this site to devalue another's comment based simply off their join date. So this post killed two birds with one stone: 1) I have been a member for a long time; 2) And states the reason why I do not post a lot considering the amount of time I have been a member. To elevate my status was not the intention.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but have you actually read fucking anything he's "predicted"? I can count on one hand the number of things he's gotten right, and they have had no relevance at all (FTG producing smoke is a prediction...why?). Everything he's stated over the past couple of years has been flat out wrong (Sasuke as a "hidden Kyuubi jink, Shisui is Tobi, etc.), and every time it's been pointed out with actual logic and evidence, he's gone to ad hominen defenses (primarily his slanderous attacks towards either myself or Numinous).
In terms of relativity, the percentage of his predictions that come true compared to others is in the higher percentile.

Quote:
This old complaint again. The overwhelming majority of the people that bitch about the manga do so because it's changed from its inception. Telling us to "quit reading" is retarded because, while people may not like the story telling now, they've invested years into the manga and want to see how it ends.
I don't care if its old or not, its still relevant. People, characters, stories change. That is a fact of life. It may have originally taken one direction but just because the arc of the story has changed in a way that you do not agree with does not necessarily make it trash. The main point of my original comment was that it is unnecessary to berate the same point EVERY WEEK. Also if the manga was truly trash I don't care how much you invested in it, you would stop reading. To post "Bleach is terrible" is not constructive in any way and annoyingly repetitive. Offer insight as to why you do not like it or simply remain silent, the latter is preferable.
__________________

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #23
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
The reason I made that statement because it is common on this site to devalue another's comment based simply off their join date. So this post killed two birds with one stone: 1) I have been a member for a long time; 2) And states the reason why I do not post a lot considering the amount of time I have been a member. To elevate my status was not the intention.
Whoever said "white knighting" is a status elevation? You came running to save the fair maiden from the big bag mean red names. Even when everything said about said maiden is true.

Quote:
In terms of relativity, the percentage of his predictions that come true compared to others is in the higher percentile.
Kind of skewed since, in terms of relativity, KYF is the only person to make legitimate "predictions" (which are so far off the wall it's not even funny).

Quote:
I don't care if its old or not, its still relevant.
Not really. As for it being annoying and repetitive, so are the people that say "if you don't like it, stop reading it".
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
Ogihci
The Greatest
 
Ogihci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Thanks: 14
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
You came running to save the fair maiden from the big bag mean red names. Even when everything said about said maiden is true.
Sorry I interpreted your posting incorrectly. But also to correct your fallacy, I can care less about KYF or any other fair maiden you may be referring to.

Quote:
Kind of skewed since, in terms of relativity, KYF is the only person to make legitimate "predictions" (which are so far off the wall it's not even funny).
What you fail to realize that a decent percentage of these predictions, no matter how outlandish, were proven true.

Quote:
Not really. As for it being annoying and repetitive, so are the people that say "if you don't like it, stop reading it".
It is relevant because every week a similar post appears on those site from various posters.
__________________

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #25
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
What you fail to realize that a decent percentage of these predictions, no matter how outlandish, were proven true.
Start listing the ones he got right.






































































































































































































































I'll wait.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-06-2013), Gamabunta (03-06-2013), jekyl_hyde (03-06-2013), Vengeance (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #26
Ogihci
The Greatest
 
Ogihci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Thanks: 14
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Ogihci is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 529

I assume you have been blessed with two hands, ten fingers, and a capable brain so if you want proof I'm positive you have the means and time to do the research yourself. The threads are here and just to give you a little hint/push start, start with the Bleach 529 thread.
__________________

Ai: Stay Black, man!
Bee: ALWAYS
Ogihci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Bleach 529

LMAO like I said before if you guess enough things some are bound to be correct. Also don't get it twisted what KYF does isn't considered theories but rather random guesses/speculation with little to no actual evidence to back it up. As for giving him shit well I give everyone shit so I wouldn't say I specifically target KYF's comments. Then again pretty sure you weren't talking about me anyway.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 529

@Oghici
I get what you're saying about some of the red-named posters here, but chill out a little dude. I've gotten into it a few times with KYF, but he's so adamant.... so stubborn... it's bound to happen. I don't hold ill will towards the dude, because honestly I could care less. I will give the guy his due, he's one helluva a prediction/fan-fic writer. His ideas are right up there with Num's (as far as Naruto predictions are concerned imho). I would like to see him possibly do an original story of his own. I really think it will be entertaining.

@kael
Dude... I wish this forum allowed music files to be played, because in your space gap... I could just here the "Final Jeopardy" music.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogihci View Post
I assume you have been blessed with two hands, ten fingers, and a capable brain so if you want proof I'm positive you have the means and time to do the research yourself. The threads are here and just to give you a little hint/push start, start with the Bleach 529 thread.
You must be new around here. It doesn't work like that. You made a claim (Kyf making a prediction that came true (truth be told, throw enough shit at the wall and some will surely stick)), now you have the burden of proof. You look through his "predictions" and link the ones that came true.








































Again, I'll wait.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #30
MR VSU
jonin sage
 
MR VSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia state university
Posts: 57
Thanks: 35
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
MR VSU is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach 529

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Huh, guess I was wrong in eliminating 10th Division.
i guess im too late to say i told you so lol but yea at least u can admit when your wrong
__________________
i come from a real point of view so don't try that fake shit with me
MR VSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bleach Anime Gets Canceled! Vengeance Bleach Anime 11 03-01-2012 02:52 PM
Bleach 480 Dagoro Bleach Manga 33 02-15-2012 05:28 AM
why was bleach called bleach?? Bubblezio Bleach Anime 37 10-01-2011 02:27 AM
bleach 396 Konnaha_yellow_flash Bleach Manga 97 03-24-2010 07:08 PM
Download all subbed Bleach episodes here! BattleDON Bleach Anime 26 07-24-2009 06:06 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.