Naruto_623 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #31
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_623

Basic storytelling week, underwhelming, this shit, and nothing said so far should've been 'hidden' from the ninja world so far. Currently 1s, 2nd, and Madara are names of shinobi with Herculean Jutsu's and zero personality, or understanding of whom they are, were, or meant to be. Its all been an occasional jab about Izuna's death without explaination and the duh duh duuuuuunnnnnn!!! As if that sound effect is supposed to be enough for some shit.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #32
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Romeo and Juliet
A tragedy about the impossible love of two young people from enemy families.

Madara and Hashirama
A tragedy about the impossible love of two young people from enemy families.

Rome and Juleit solution

suicide

Madara and Hashirama solution

deck each other with gaint summons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpBkRsNjGak

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-06-2013), Spiegel (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #33
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Basilisk...you know I tremendously enjoyed this anime. I watched it years ago I think on Netflix. Just raw and gritty....no shyness at all. Everything beautifully animated in bloody glory. True to the actual history of these two clans.. it was quite breath taking. Fresh air from typical animes.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-06-2013), Darth-Nero (03-06-2013), Vengeance (03-06-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #34
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Seems izuna and tobirama are more geared towards the senju vs uchiha shit and hashirama and madara are more of the peace wanters. Makes u wonder if izuna gave his eyes cause madra finally said ill destroy the senju but then the uchiha said no.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:54 AM   #35
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

izuna aint dying here
Old 03-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
izuna aint dying here
Well obviously not my brother. He lives on to give his evil brother his eyes and keys to the Lexus. Hoping the fathers die or one of them becomes badly wounded.. I want more despair from this skirmish.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #37
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Randomness.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (03-06-2013), Human Rasengan (03-08-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #38
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

i say both parents die and madara and hashirama become leaders of their respective clans. and madara deserves his face on the hokage mountain.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #39
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

meh. really don't have anything to say about this chapter.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #40
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just remembered how that series ended. Lol 100x better than Romeo & Juliet and Hashirama & Madara love story ending.

More penis jokes. Kishi is trying to trying to tell us that HE is the homosexual is what I got. Call me when this stupid flash back is over and we start seeing the armored Kyuubi vs. Hashi's megazord fight again.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #41
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

All I'm gonna say is...bleh.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Gee, I wonder how this is going to turn out...

Daddy uchiha and daddy senju face off as well do Tobirama and Izuna. But, when Tobirama gets the upper hand, Madara comes back and saves Izuna, and owning Tobirama.
Then, right as madara is about to finish tobirama, hashirama comes back too, saves his brother and not only does Tobirama have his first experience of fear against the power of the uchiha to plant the seed of bigotry for later on, But this is the point when hashirama and madara truly clash as rival clans and not friends. Foreshadowing battles to come...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #43
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

next chapter hachirama have flashback of cereal he eated..........
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #44
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You know what's worse? Naruto will accomplish it by sheer luck. Even if flawed, Hashirama knew what had to be made and built a system from nothing. Naruto has no plan whatsoever and he's trying to fix something in the system that logically he can't fix, but he'll fix it with plot-induced stupidity from everyone else and by various factors that he has no control over:
  1. It was Obito who brought the shinobi nations together under the "common enemy" banner
  2. If Tobi wasn't Obito, Naruto wouldn't have material to work a TnJ on him.
  3. If Suigetsu and Juugo didn't, by dumb luck, grab that scroll, neither Naruto nor Sasuke would have anything as a possible counter against Madara.
  4. Naruto's oh-so-great lame speeches wouldn't even be if Neji didn't fell victim of a out-of-the-blue Lvl5 Death.
I'm ok with the shinobi nations being brought together as one against a "common enemy" regardless of who that enemy is. And I'm ok with the rest of list to a degree, as long as the protagonist is showing some competency.

Quote:
Kishimoto really dropped the ball on Naruto and his pursuit for peace. And there are people who defend this shit, which is just appalling.
I just want to point this out for those that defend this manga till they are blue in the face.... we're not complaining about the actual story. We all know pretty much how this is going to end. Naruto is going to save the Narutoverse somehow. We're just upset with how it's being handled.

Dragonball will always hold a spot in my heart (because it was basically the first manga I read and anime I watched), but FMA: Brotherhood has been the best manga I have read period. The protagonists were not dumb asses. They were very intellectual while showing grit and perseverance. You knew how the story was going to end, but not exactly how. That storyline was handled properly. This one, along with Bleach, are pathetic compared to FMA: Brotherhood.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-06-2013), stubborn_d0nkey (03-07-2013)
Old 03-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #45
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

naruto manga die after pain revive everyone.............nostalgis feeling only tie for real fan to this manga............. kitchi think of new idea in bubblebath........he even amit this.....this say everything about naruto manga.......kitchi just making idea up now..........sorry for a english
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-06-2013)