Naruto_623 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 03:30 PM   #12
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_623

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm ok with the shinobi nations being brought together as one against a "common enemy" regardless of who that enemy is.
I wasn't talking about which villain did that, I was pointing out that the apologists of this manga can't say Naruto was who brought the villages together, considering the argument I presented.

Quote:
I just want to point this out for those that defend this manga till they are blue in the face.... we're not complaining about the actual story. We all know pretty much how this is going to end. Naruto is going to save the Narutoverse somehow. We're just upset with how it's being handled.
QFT. Everyone and their mothers know Naruto will save the day and bring Sasuke back to the village, so complaining about that is moot. Now there are various ways to achieve such goal, but Kishimoto's way is crooked to put it nicely.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote