VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 701 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #10501
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
God I would love to see Family Guy do a Naruto-based episode.
I don't know about Family Guy, but I can see American Dad possibly do one with Steve.

On the Meg topic, how I wished I had an answer for Minato vs CĂșchulainn.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 09-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #10502
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Lets bring it here for so we do nto spam up the other thread.

1).Base Minato Vs hashirama:
minato has all his abilities, toads summons, seals and I will give him a prediction of is new jutsu which the use of six Kage bushin to teleport instantly to six sides , in a ring aounrd the enemy and simultaneously hit the enemy with six rasengans.
And the technique is so fast the enemy cannot react as MInato put it.

Hashirama has all his abilities, mokuton, SM, ect.

In Konoha crater.

2). Base mInato Vs EMS Madara.
Same abilities for mInato as the first fight.

And Madara has his EMS abilities, fire jutsu, ect.

FIRST FIGHT:
Minato beats hashirama because his speed is just too much. SInce all mInato has to do is TOUCH hashirama coupled with a Kunai being enough to kill hashirama because his regeneration is not the same level as tsunade's.

: Hashirama's jutsu are too slow to possibly hit mInato who not only has his kunai tags he throws out, but tags all over the fire country and other countries where he left his tags form other battles giving mInato a teleport area of defense the size of many countries.
: Hashirama is far too slow physically with speed and relfexes no batter then madara's who was not even able to compete against V1 raikage as seen here:
While mInato is able to easily way outperform V2 raikage with his level of reflexes to activate hiraishin so many times as well as physically move his body so many times in the INSTANT raikage V2 level to shushin just a couple feet. Which is crazy fast...
: ANd since a KUNAI is enough to Kill hashirama with his low level regeneration not near the same level as tsunade's as proven here by his attempted suicide...
Proof a KUNAI can kill hashirama making Minato's lack of super level destructive force irrelevant.
: Plus MInato's summons. 3 boss summons and 2 sage frogs able to use sage techniques of the highest level and frog song genjutsu able to bet an army of hashirama clones easily.
: Last but not least is the shiki fuujin whihc coupled with the hiraishin allows mInato to insatntly hit the enemy with the shiki fuujin hand to take their soul, making his shiski fuujin technique UNAVOIDABLE, thus instawin...

Not to mention the use of kage bushin which can fight for him, all having minato's every ability.

CONCLUSION:
Without the ability to hit mInato with a single technique making all his high level techniques no more effective then a nerf gun.
Or being able to track much less defend against Minato's attacks to keep from getting tagged and thus get instantly killed by a Kunai blitz.
Beating by frog son after summon fukasaku and shima.
Or, if all else fails, Minato can kill hashirama with shiki fuujin by sacrificing himself so no one wins... Which is no necessary when minato's going to tag then kill hashirama with a Kunai blitz.

Minato wins!!!

SECOND FIGHT:
Minato wins due to his ability to nullify MS jutsu effectiveness as well as take away madara' control over the kyuubi with his contract breaking seal. Thus, the Kyuubi will attack madara helping minato.
: Minato has the ability to teleport away madara or perfect susanoo, thus able to attack madara directly with a kunai or rasengan blitz.
: Is too fast for amaterasu to possibly catch him if V2 raikage was too fast for amaterasu and minato>>>V2 raikage in speed.
: Due to hiraishin which allows mInato to move around so much making eye contact almost impossible, or if he is caught by a genjutsu.
All MInato has to do is teleport to another location taking away the control over his nervous system and chakra that the genjutsu user has, therefore regaining control over his nervous system and chakra to break the illusion.
: Fire jutsu are not going to work because he can use his time space barrier to send it back onto Madara. Or just avoid them...
: Frog son from the sage toads or 3 boss summons.
: Kage bushin to fight madara indirectly.
: If all else fails, minato can use his shiki fuujin which passes through susanoo being intangible and take madara' soul...

CONCLUSION:
Minato's time space jutsu allow him to take away perfect susanoo, avoid amaterasu and break genjutsu coupled with seal breaking to take away kyuubi control to fight with him as well to use boss summons and sage forgs for frog sons and sage jutsu...

OVERALL CONCLUSION:
Minato has the ability to beat either one with his speed, time space jutsu coupled with his seals and summons. However, for sure will be able to have a draw using the shiki fuujin coupled with the hiraishin to instantly apply the reaper to take the soul of either hashirama or madara at the cost of his own life though.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #10503
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-05-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #10504
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

KYF if you want to start this shit up again here, it damn well better stay here.

Hashirama wins. Base Minato is plain and simply incapable of damaging Hashirama enough to offset his healing factor (which is, according to Madara, on par with if not superior to Tsunade's ultimate technique shit). Hashirama has total control over the environment of battle between earth, water, and wood elements, making prepared tags nearly worthless. Hashirama, as a veteran of war, the "god of shinobi," and brother of the inventor of the hiraishin, would figure out to cover his back from Minato's attacks the same damn way Obito did to Tobirama. Regardless of whether Minato has tagged him by such point, Minato cannot accomplish anything after that. Combined with Hashirama's various insane techniques (the flower, the chakra-draining dragon, the eternal darkness genjutsu, sage mode and the holy fucking massive ass ten-thousand hands thing), Minato lacks both the necessary offense to actually harm Hashirama and a defense capable of stopping Hashi from owning him. Minato is also simply not capable of winning a war of attrition against Hashirama given that his chakra is no less than on par with goddamn Kurama by his own admission. Minato's teleportation is simply not ever enough to beat Hashirama. It's like if Kakashi fought Hashi. He just does not exceed what Hashirama can survive defensively, and he doesn't have a defense good enough to survive Hashirama's onslaught. Eventually Minato will plain and simply run out of tags (hashi can effectively remove them by using wood element to trap the tags, making them suicide for Minato to jump to) if he hasn't been hit by the sleepy time flower already, which is an insta-lose condition.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #10505
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF if you want to start this shit up again here, it damn well better stay here.

Hashirama wins. Base Minato is plain and simply incapable of damaging Hashirama enough to offset his healing factor (which is, according to Madara, on par with if not superior to Tsunade's ultimate technique shit). Hashirama has total control over the environment of battle between earth, water, and wood elements, making prepared tags nearly worthless. Hashirama, as a veteran of war, the "god of shinobi," and brother of the inventor of the hiraishin, would figure out to cover his back from Minato's attacks the same damn way Obito did to Tobirama. Regardless of whether Minato has tagged him by such point, Minato cannot accomplish anything after that. Combined with Hashirama's various insane techniques (the flower, the chakra-draining dragon, the eternal darkness genjutsu, sage mode and the holy fucking massive ass ten-thousand hands thing), Minato lacks both the necessary offense to actually harm Hashirama and a defense capable of stopping Hashi from owning him. Minato is also simply not capable of winning a war of attrition against Hashirama given that his chakra is no less than on par with goddamn Kurama by his own admission. Minato's teleportation is simply not ever enough to beat Hashirama. It's like if Kakashi fought Hashi. He just does not exceed what Hashirama can survive defensively, and he doesn't have a defense good enough to survive Hashirama's onslaught. Eventually Minato will plain and simply run out of tags (hashi can effectively remove them by using wood element to trap the tags, making them suicide for Minato to jump to) if he hasn't been hit by the sleepy time flower already, which is an insta-lose condition.
first:
No! Madara claimed that hashirama has the same ability tusnade does, which is to heal without using hand signs. The level of healing hashirama has was not mention or even implied.


SECOND:
Hashirama has shown he can be killed by a KUNAI the moment he was going to commit suicide with just a KUNAI of all things shown here:

THREE:
Minato's physical speed/reflexes along are way beyond hashirama's shown by him arriving 30 seconds before him even though they left at the same time.
And couled with Minato's Hirashin 1, 2 and 3 makes it easy for Minato to TOUCH hashirama which is all it takes for minato to beat pretty much ANYONE. Because once you are touched and tagged. Minato with blitz you and kill you...
And since a KUNAI is enough to kill hashirama. MInato can beat him...

FOUR:
Stamina does not matter when the fight will not last more then a couple seconds to Only a minute. All ending once Minato TOUCHES hashirama which hashi cannot stop from happening...

FIVE:
No technique hashirama or SM hashi has can touch Minato with his speed/reflexes coupled with his hiraishin with tags all over the fire country as well as other countries left over after battles that Minato can use for defense.
SO unless hashirama has a reach of many countries with his scale of attack, he is not going to touch minato...

All While mInato moves so fast physically, much less using the hirashin, that hashirama will not even be able to track his movements much less defend against his attacks.

Not to mention FORREST CREATION, TREE WORLD KO POLLEN, ECT DID NOT EVEN HURT THE GOKAGE LMAO SO THEN WTF WILL THEY DO TO MINATO WHO CAN EASILY AVOID THEM OR REDIRECT THEM USING HIS TIME SPACE BARRIER...

: Able to shushin so fast he disappears and reappears shown here:

: can throw a Kunai so far so fast, he threw a Kunai to the sea form the current battle field in a matter of seconds to teleport the Juubidama away form the allinace remember.
SHown here in some panels: (threw the kunai to the sea, in front of naruto and three more in a pattern of a square to set up the kage level barrier, ALL in ONE MOVE)


: Reflexes are so great along with physical speed that he is able to react many times to activate hirahsin, move his arms, legs and body many time in the INSTANT it takes V2 supermode raikage to shushin just a couple feet as seen here:

: can use kage bushin to fight hashirama indirectly as well as tag him and all of them are just as capable as minato is himself.

: can summon any of the 3 boss summons and fukasaku and shima to use frog song as well as the other high level sage jutsu too.

: can sense pretty well just by touching the ground and since Mokuton bushn are weaker then the original, Minato can tell the difference form them and the original to attack hashirama directly.

: If all else fails, minato can call on the reaper and use hiraishin to apply the shiki fuujin instantly so it cnanot be avoided and take hashirama's soul at the cost of his own.

CONCLUSION:
There is just no way in hell that Minaot will not be able to at least TOUCH hashirama without getting mortally wounded using kage bushin's, sensing, sgae toads and their jutsu, physical speed/reflexes on par with v2 raikage, hiraishin many levels above tobirama's, ect.

ANd since all minaot has to do is TOUCH hashirama then he can kill him at will coupled with a KUNAI being enough to kill hashirama.
MINATO WINS!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #10506
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Fact: Hashirama fully intended to off himself with said kunai, meaning he didn't have his regeneration jutsu activated. The regeneration ability of his was something he could do without seals, didn't mean it was always active. He's not fucking Wolverine here.

Fact: Hashirama pointed out that the combined chakra of both Kyuubi halves, Minato, and Naruto equated to the chakra he, himself, possessed. I'll say that again. Hashirama, the guy you claim is nothing compared to Minato, stated that the combined chakra from a damn Bijuu, a Kage, and a Jink equaled his own. What he walks around with on a daily basis.

Fact: When Hashirama raised his chakra to intimidate Tobirama into backing off, it scared Minato.

Fact: After Oro brought everyone back, he said he could lock down everyone's movements, which Hashirama said was due to his cells in the Zetsu body he took, and did so with Tobirama. Tobirama is stronger than Minato, and Hashirama is stronger than Tobirama. Oro even pointed out to the readers that Hashirama broke his control from the beginning, and that was with his own power boost.

Quit saying that Minato > Hashirama when the manga has clearly, on several occasions, stated otherwise.

Last edited by kael03; 09-03-2013 at 05:28 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-03-2013), Human Rasengan (09-03-2013), ninjalostboy95 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #10507
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

appearantly anyone who is mortal can be killed by a kunai if the wound is severe enough striking vital organs.

PS in the battle between Minato and the Kuomo tag team Minato had a blade to his body just like bee did.. which caused him to back off.. if he wasnt in danger of dying then why did he retreat
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #10508
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Oh the cherry picking holy shit.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/576/14
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/576/15

Seriously KYF, you need to cut the "post the image instead of the page" crap. Took me like an hour to find that shit when it should have been roughly 10 seconds. Madara describes Hashirama's healing techniques as being on a level way the fuck beyond what Tsunade had used to that point, which was not her full capacity. Madara saying that her shit later on was the same as Hashi's? Not just that it didn't use seals, that was a comparison of sheer capability too.

Let's put that shit into perspective. Without having to store up chakra for months on end or being a jinchuuriki, we're looking at similar capability to Tsunade. Who healed herself from torso impalement without a problem. What the fuck is a dinky fucking kunai supposed to do?
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-08-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #10509
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Fact: Hashirama fully intended to off himself with said kunai, meaning he didn't have his regeneration jutsu activated. The regeneration ability of his was something he could do without seals, didn't mean it was always active. He's not fucking Wolverine here.
QUick trying to justify it! If his regeneration needs no seals, thus is not willfully done, then it is AUTOMATIC... Get over it...
Hahsirama proved he can be killed by a Kunai and his regeneration is not as good as tsunade's.

When KN0 naruto was able to regenreate without seals, it was AUTOMATIC, wtf is so hard about this that you need ot perform mental gymnastics to try and argue why hashirama could not be killed by something he proved he can be, thus minato can beat him.

Quote:
Fact: Hashirama pointed out that the combined chakra of both Kyuubi halves, Minato, and Naruto equated to the chakra he, himself, possessed. I'll say that again. Hashirama, the guy you claim is nothing compared to Minato, stated that the combined chakra from a damn Bijuu, a Kage, and a Jink equaled his own. What he walks around with on a daily basis.
Speed>power when it comes to striking. The fact that minato is too fast with seals all over the fire country as well as other countries left over form other battle sand they never disappear. Mianto has a defense range to teleport to the size of many countries thus hashirama is not going to be able to apply his jutsu any more effectively then a nerf gun.

SO how relevant is hashirama's power levle when it cannot produce anything that can even touch Minato with his speeed and country sized defense range? It took V1 Juubito was hashirama confirmed was stronger then him could not even hit mInato.
minato and his clone easily tanked V1 Juubito speed spin kicks without the FTG and while focusing on using his new jutsu too.
ANd it took V2 Juubito plus the circumstances of mInato holding back form guilt plus a fialed Kunai defense just to be hit for the first time ever lol.

ANd yet you think hashirama is going to hit him... NO!!! Manga says otherwise!!!

FACT: mInato was surprised, not scared. You think MInato will care about hashirama's power level while speed blitzing his head off, NO!!!

You are using some very weak sauce with "he was scared of a power surge" Lol...

Quote:
Fact: After Oro brought everyone back, he said he could lock down everyone's movements, which Hashirama said was due to his cells in the Zetsu body he took, and did so with Tobirama. Tobirama is stronger than Minato, and Hashirama is stronger than Tobirama. Oro even pointed out to the readers that Hashirama broke his control from the beginning, and that was with his own power boost
.

LAMO, Tobirama is stronger then MInato now. The guy who got kille dby 20 fodder shinobi... Yea, you keep tyring that shit.
ANd agains trying to base power level=superior shinobi depsit ethe fact this is not DBZ.

Quote:
Quit saying that Minato > Hashirama when the manga has clearly, on several occasions, stated otherwise.
: LMFAO, keep ignoring the fact that Minato tanked the attacked form the shinobi stronger then hashirama easily..
: It took a shinobi way way stronger then hashirama plus disadvantageous circumstances just for mInato to even be touched by the enemy.
: Minato is so fast that hashirama will not possibly be able to defend himself against his attacks. NO WAY!
: can summon shima and fukasaku for frog song and sage jutsu.
: Use 3 other boss sumons.
: Use shiki fuujin applied with hirashin speed to make it unavoidable which hashirama would not be able to avoid, thus die for sure. but at the cost of minato's life. So a draw.

And what means the most is the FACT that all Minato has to do is TOUCH hashirama and the fight is over becuase Mianto will blitz hashirama and kill him with a Kunai, which is canon that can kill hashirama.


Most likely Minato touches hashirama then blitzes him with a Kunai and kills him. However, it ALL elze fails, shiki fuujin is used an no one wins. EIther way, hashirama cannot beat Minato... NO WAY! Not with his lack of speed and reflexes to compete with MInato.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
appearantly anyone who is mortal can be killed by a kunai if the wound is severe enough striking vital organs.

PS in the battle between Minato and the Kuomo tag team Minato had a blade to his body just like bee did.. which caused him to back off.. if he wasnt in danger of dying then why did he retreat
LMAO, it took Mianto stopping his blitz attack right before landing his attack, announcing his position and giving away the element of surprise by telling everyone he cannot fail, just for KB to realize mInato was behind him in order to even react to minato's offense.

Therefore, if minato was not holding back and just blizted KB like he does everyone else. Minato would have killed KB and got away scot free becuase KB doe snot have the relfexes nor physical speed to counter such a fast attack whethe rit was already set up or not.

Base Killer B is<<<<<<Minato's Hiraishin+physical speed/reflexes on par with V2 raikage. SO no, KB would not of done shit if mInato actually wanted to kill him.
The fact minato had to stop his blitz attack right before landing it, then even announce out loud to give away his position just for B to react. Minato would have easily owned KB if he did nto stop his blitz right before landing the attack.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #10510
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Oh the cherry picking holy shit.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/576/14
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/576/15

Seriously KYF, you need to cut the "post the image instead of the page" crap. Took me like an hour to find that shit when it should have been roughly 10 seconds. Madara describes Hashirama's healing techniques as being on a level way the fuck beyond what Tsunade had used to that point, which was not her full capacity. Madara saying that her shit later on was the same as Hashi's? Not just that it didn't use seals, that was a comparison of sheer capability too.

Let's put that shit into perspective. Without having to store up chakra for months on end or being a jinchuuriki, we're looking at similar capability to Tsunade. Who healed herself from torso impalement without a problem. What the fuck is a dinky fucking kunai supposed to do?
1). You criticize me for cherry picking then use "he could heal without using hand seals AND his techniques were on another level then yours" as hashirama's regeneration>tsunade;s...
I think you might be forrest gump!!!

Hashirama can regenerate without using hand seals, making it AUTOMATIC Like tsunade's. That is all that was said, no thte level of the regeneration compared to tsunade's you poor deluded fool.

And since a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill a Guy with AUTOMATIC regeneration. Clearly his healing is<to tsunade's.

Obviously the FEAT of Dying to a mere Kunai while being able to heal automatically>>>some comment about hashirama being able to heal without using seals... LMAO.

2). You can try to put this into a a BIAS perspective as much as you want, use mental gymnastics, but a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill hashirama when he was going to commit suicide with it and had to be stopped by madara as seen here:

You can try to act like this^^^^^^ did not happen, but it did. IT PROVED HASHIRAMA CAN BE KILLED WITH A KUNAI AND THAT HIS REGENERATION WHILE AUTOMATIC IS CLEARLY NOT THE SAME LEVEL AS TSUNADE'S.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #10511
CrustaceaN
-
 
CrustaceaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -
Posts: 184
Thanks: 56
Thanked 87 Times in 39 Posts
CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
1). You criticize me for cherry picking then use "he could heal without using hand seals AND his techniques were on another level then yours" as hashirama's regeneration>tsunade;s...
I think you might be forrest gump!!!

Hashirama can regenerate without using hand seals, making it AUTOMATIC Like tsunade's. That is all that was said, no thte level of the regeneration compared to tsunade's you poor deluded fool.

And since a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill a Guy with AUTOMATIC regeneration. Clearly his healing is<to tsunade's.

Obviously the FEAT of Dying to a mere Kunai while being able to heal automatically>>>some comment about hashirama being able to heal without using seals... LMAO.

2). You can try to put this into a a BIAS perspective as much as you want, use mental gymnastics, but a KUNAI was proven to be enough to kill hashirama when he was going to commit suicide with it and had to be stopped by madara as seen here:

You can try to act like this^^^^^^ did not happen, but it did. IT PROVED HASHIRAMA CAN BE KILLED WITH A KUNAI AND THAT HIS REGENERATION WHILE AUTOMATIC IS CLEARLY NOT THE SAME LEVEL AS TSUNADE'S.
Retard.
IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
MANGA FACTS!





TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-FUCKING-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Tsunade says it herself.

and the Kunai is for Seppuku which Hanzo used.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you're wrong?
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-04-2013), Human Rasengan (09-08-2013), kael03 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #10512
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
Retard.
IN ENGLISH FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
MANGA FACTS!





TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-FUCKING-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Tsunade says it herself.

and the Kunai is for Seppuku which Hanzo used.
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you're wrong?
uuum, tsunade did not say anything, madara said "medial techniques that do not compare". and madara this comparison to tsunade's before this was shown...
Proof is that madara made this comparison before the this:http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/578/6
So before this hashirama damn well did have medial jutsu beyond tsunade's, but here, hers is way beyond hashirama's able to heal after a susanoo sword to the gut automatically. Much greater then dying from a KUNAI with AUTOMATIC regeneration.

LMAO, I am the stupid one even though you and Korby are trying to pass off "he could heal without using hand seals AND his technique were on another level then yours"=hashirama's regeneration>Tsunade's...
Even though that is not what the manga says. Only that hashirama can heal automatically like tsunade without the use of hand seals...

Not that hashirama's regeneration>tsunade's...

And yet somehow, even though hashirama was going to KILL Himself with just a KUNAI, despite having AUTOMATIC regeneration. and Tsunade can easily survive a Kunai with her automatic regenreation.
hashirama's healing>tsunade's.

Can you possibly understand why you sound absolutely slow...? You are using a statement confirming that hashirama could automatically heal, not the level of the healing, while ignoring confirmation a KUNAI is enough to kill him with automatic regeneration, as hashirama's healing>tsunade's.

WTF...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-04-2013 at 02:22 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:34 PM   #10513
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Just wanted to point out a couple things about hashirama's level of regeneration.

FIRST:
Of course he has shonw he can be KILLED by JUST a KUNAI despite having AUTOMATIC REGENERATION here:



SECOND:
Despite having AUTOMATIC REGENERATION, Hashirama still with enough chakra to control his buddha summon and suppress the kyuubi as well as bring it back to Konoha to be sealed within a JINK.
Hashirama was just bleeding, bruised and battered very badly showing the limits of his regeneration Here:



THIRD:
Obito right side of his Body is senju hashirama's and also has Automatic regeneration without using hand seals as shown here where the rasengan that hit his arm and scuffed it up was able to regenerate.


However, when kakashi stabbed Obito in his body with a chidori kunai, the automatic regeneration was not able to do squat against such a level of damage which was shown by Obito being forced to absorb the Juubi just to heal his wound to survive as well as become the next sage of six paths Juubi JINK.


CONCLUSION:
Hashirama's automatic regeneration is LIMITED to cuts (slight or deep), bruises, low level burns and that is about it. He and his regeneration abilities has not shown the ability to regenerate organ tissue, organs, ect.

Meanwhile tsunade's automatic regeneration can easilt regenrate organ tissue and complete organs if need be PROVING her regeneration is far greater then hashirama's as proven by hashirama's low level regeneration feats.

So as I have been claiming and the Manga PROVES. Hashirama's automatic regeneration is not near as effective as tsunades's. ANd hashirama ONLY being bale to heal cuts, scraps, bruises and burns explains why hashirama CAN be KILLED BY A KUNAI, which is why he was going to commit suicide with one.
And so, if an enemy can stab him with a Kunai deeply, hashirama will in all likelihood die without assistance from another medial ninja.

SO QUIT ACTING LIKE HASHIRAMA HAS THIS AMAZING INSTANT REGENERATION BEYOND TSUNADE'S WHEN THE MANGA PROVEN HASHIRAMA'S PALES IN COMPARISON TO TSUNADE'S ONLY ABLE TO HEAL CUTS, BRUISES AND BURNS AT BEST, NOT ORGANS, NERVES ECT, THUS WHY A KUNAI IS MORE THEN ENOUGH TO KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Minato vs hashirama CONCLUSION:
Since Minato WILL be able to at least TOUCH hashirama (especially using kage bushin which makes it FOR SURE hashi is getting touched at the least), and since after that minato can directly instantly blitz hashirama with a KUNAI before he can possibly react (not even V2 supermode raikage could), which is canon enough to kill him.
Then minato can actually win without having to resort to a draw using the shiki fuujin Add in fukasaku+shima summon for powerful sage technique and FROG SONG for insta-win Genjutsu against an army of Mokuton clones coupled with the use of 10 kage bushin's, each able to do exactly what the original can meaning hashirama cannot possibly compete.

And since MInato has seals/Tag all over the fire country as well as other countries to use for teleporting to in order to avoid huge scale attacks. Hashirama CANNOT Possibly HIT Minato or his clones while minato and his clones can hit hashirama pretty much at will using hiraishin level 2 and 3. Then once tagged, can all hit hashirama at will instantly without a doubt which measn hashirama cannot possibly win against such overwhelming attacks.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-06-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #10514
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Hey, dumbass. Show the panel that says he has auto regen and not the ability to use healing techniques on the fly without hand signs. Until then, Hashirama was choosing to off himself. He wasn't showing that he couldn't withstand a kunai with this fictitious auto regeneration you seem to claim he has.

Now, until the author states otherwise, Hashirama > Minato. This is manga facts.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-08-2013)
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #10515
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Hey, dumbass. Show the panel that says he has auto regen and not the ability to use healing techniques on the fly without hand signs. Until then, Hashirama was choosing to off himself. He wasn't showing that he couldn't withstand a kunai with this fictitious auto regeneration you seem to claim he has.

Now, until the author states otherwise, Hashirama > Minato. This is manga facts.
Like trying to convince a pokemon to say anything other then it's name. And in your case, Asssosore...

Common sense eludes you.

: If one can heal without the use of hand seals, which are the willing activation of that healing. Then, the only thing left that could possibly be happening is that the healing is AUTOMATIC your poor delusional little fellow...
Even Obito with his half hashirama clone body was shown healing his wounds AUTOMATICALLY too and you still refuse to accept the truth about hashirama's level of regeneration and how it works.

Obito's hashirama clone body healing his wounds automatically:


Because regeneration without the use of hand seals could only mean ONE thing after all, AUTOMATIC regeneration, but somehow you have deluded yourself to believe there has to be a statement about it, thus trying to use the lack of one for your conclusion which=ARGUMENT FROM SILENCE... Good luck with that...

I without a doubt proved using Mnaga panels and FEATS that hashirama ONLY has the ability to automatically heal small wounds, cuts, bruises, ect. Which is why he was in such bad shape after the madara fight, but still had plenty enough chakra to control the buddha, to control the Kyuubi and bring them both back to Konoha, yet could not heal those wounds.

And even Obito, who has a hashirama clone body showed the ability to heal scratches, cuts and bruises easily, but when he was stabbed by a chidori Kunai. His automatuc regeneration could do noting to help.

And coupled with hashirama committing suicide with a mere Kunai proves that hashirama's automatic regeneration is nowhere near tsunade's level... Thus, Minato Kunai blitz WILL Kill him as the manga has shown one can.

WHat really gets me is you actually believe that Minato with his SPeed/reflexes, Hirashin and kage bushins will not be bale to TOUCH hashirama, which is all it takes to beat him since the manga shows a Kunai can Kill Him.

I mean, V1 Juubito was already stronger then hashirama, confirmed, Minato and his clone easily brushed off his speed spin kick while busy focusing on using their new jutsu and yet hashirama is supposed to do better then the guy who is stronger then him... NO!

Really, How BIAS do you have to be to no accept the fact Minato can actually beat hashirama due to his speed/reflexes, time space jutsu, seals, summons, kage bushin and the fact a Kunai can Kill hashirama and Minato will without a doubt be able to apply onto hashirama..
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.