Bleach 529 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-07-2013, 12:20 AM   #31
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 529

Well this chapter proved alot from the previous discussion...

Isshin being Shiba
Isshin being head of his Noble house
Noble house still apart of the top five
Timeline wise Kubo shot us back before the Kaien/Rukia incident
(which would explain why she did not know Isshin)
Obviously (as this chapter cleared it up) Isshin was Captain of the 10th Division
I said it wouldn't make sense for Kaien to die and then Isshin becomes captain...
Now Isshin is headed to confront the business of the missing Shinigami within the Narukishi city. Guessing Aizen was still experimenting with his hogyuku (spl) and trying to get it to work. Needing the souls of 100's of souls and a rich reishi environment ect. Guessing that is why the timeline is focusing on Narukishi city...thinking Aizen already tainted that place before he had his eyes on Kakaraku town (spl).
Now this is where things get iffy...if Isshin is heading there now to confront the Arrancar (mock) of Narukishi city then this happens before his incident with Masaki in Kakaraku town. (obvious duh) So how is he defeated two times?..assuming he fights the first time...

Also with what Kukaku said "Uncle", Isshin and her Father/Mother were siblings... Isshin is the Uncle to Ginjo, Kukaku, and Kaien. Being Head of their House it makes sense for him to be a captain. Also time wise it makes sense for him to still be non active when his Nephew takes over after he departed. Their house fell because of their two strongest assets departing/dying...

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-07-2013 at 12:28 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #32
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Guessing Aizen was still experimenting with his hogyuku (spl) and trying to get it to work.
Not intending to sound like a dick, but that's what the last couple pages stated. Aizen was still experimenting with hollowfication while trying to draw out the Vizards (possibly to see how it was that they survived when others have not).

Quote:
Needing the souls of 100's of souls and a rich reishi environment ect.
That's not for the hollowfication procedure. That's to create a King's Key.

Quote:
Guessing that is why the timeline is focusing on Narukishi city...thinking Aizen already tainted that place before he had his eyes on Kakaraku town (spl).
Dunno. Don't think it's because of "tainting that place" that he switched his gaze to Karakura town. Karakura town is the current location of spirit enriched land (it changes with time), and successfully creating the King's Key would've wiped the town off the map.

Quote:
Now this is where things get iffy...if Isshin is heading there now to confront the Arrancar (mock) of Narukishi city then this happens before his incident with Masaki in Kakaraku town. (obvious duh) So how is he defeated two times?..assuming he fights the first time...
Or, Narukishi is where he met Masaki and they moved to Karakura town as a way to "escape". Or, the fight moved from Narukishi to Karakura.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #33
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not intending to sound like a dick, but that's what the last couple pages stated. Aizen was still experimenting with hollowfication while trying to draw out the Vizards (possibly to see how it was that they survived when others have not).

I am not saying you sound like a dick....but I said obviously duh....

That's not for the hollowfication procedure. That's to create a King's Key.

you could be right on... but it could be more than that....

Dunno. Don't think it's because of "tainting that place" that he switched his gaze to Karakura town. Karakura town is the current location of spirit enriched land (it changes with time), and successfully creating the King's Key would've wiped the town off the map.

I know it changes..though with this being before the series started maybe Narukishi is the current town of enriched land.

Or, Narukishi is where he met Masaki and they moved to Karakura town as a way to "escape". Or, the fight moved from Narukishi to Karakura.
Aware of that though they met when Masaki saved him in Karakura town...Isshin is heading to Narukishi town now....The fight could of moved that distance...we will have to see what Kubo does..

also to note.. I don't use multiquote responses as it takes up more time ...i am at work I find personally for me when multi quotes exist I'll respond as such.

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-07-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:45 AM   #34
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

It's not that hard to break up a quote. Takes all of ~5 seconds to type ["quote"] and ["/quote"] (without the "). Or, you can highlight what you want to break in the quote and click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #35
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
It's not that hard to break up a quote. Takes all of ~5 seconds to type ["quote"] and ["/quote"] (without the "). Or, you can highlight what you want to break in the quote and click on the icon that looks like a speech bubble.
That may be the case..but as I said...
I run a hotel at night....I get calls and abrupt people at my front desk. Constantly being interrupted I lose my thoughts always..this is the quickest way for me to respond.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #36
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@apacolypz

I don't think Isshin was defeated twice. I'm guessing he fends off whatever is going on in Narukishi City (unless this is the actual place that Masaki rescues him), and Aizen actually sends more or himself after Isshin.

I can't remember, was it ever stated that Gin had a hollowfication side or not? I don't remember seeing that in the Aizen arc.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #37
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@apacolypz

I don't think Isshin was defeated twice. I'm guessing he fends off whatever is going on in Narukishi City (unless this is the actual place that Masaki rescues him), and Aizen actually sends more or himself after Isshin.

I can't remember, was it ever stated that Gin had a hollowfication side or not? I don't remember seeing that in the Aizen arc.
Aizen directly after Isshin....hmmm possible though I doubt it...He was playing the game far behind the scenes. To go directly after a captain before he was certain is something I can't stomach seeing Aizen doing .I am sure if Isshin did in fact beat the first Arrancar (mock), Aizen for sure sent a stronger one. After analyzing the results he probably then made Grand Fisher??? (guessing like a mofo)... Gin did not have a hollowfied state. He would not stoop that low..as his goal was Aizen himself.

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-07-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:48 AM   #38
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
After analyzing the results he probably then made Grand Fisher???
Aizen didn't make Grand Fisher. Grand Fisher had been evading Soul Society for over 50 years before Ichigo fought him/Aizen converted him into a mock arrancar.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #39
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Seriously - predicting things in Bleach isn't that hard. There really limited options to select from and a lot of it Kubo has telegraphed a long way away. The rest is "oh, what the hell, I'll do this" in nature... like the Aizen Butterfly. Fuck, what was that?

In any case, if I just predict that "Aizen did it" to anything, I've pretty much got 98% of this manga predicted. So... match that.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (03-07-2013)
Old 03-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #40
apacolypz
ANBU

as expected Sir Kael,

What does that panel have to do with anything? What year is it in the flashback in comparison to that panel? Aizen made him into the mock being that he is. He recreated him sort of speak. I don't have to play with words here. You assumed I meant birthed him or created from dust. That panel with Rukia speaks volumes to how powerful he has become. 54 years plus..he has evading SS 13 gotei.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v03/c021/11.html

Random)So much history in the database...infamous...I wonder who all went after him before?
Also to @Act I don't sit her trying to predict. For me personally Bleach is as predictable as ending a sentence with a period. I just find the discussions interesting is all. Fan base wise people hardly every comment much.

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-07-2013 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:24 AM   #41
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
as expected Sir Kael,

What does that panel have to do with anything? What year is it in comparison to that panel? Aizen made him into the mock being that he is. He recreated him sort of speak. I don't have to play with words here. You assumed I meant birthed him or created from dust. That panel with Rukia speaks volumes to how powerful he has become. 54 years plus..he has evading SS 13 gotei.
Um...did you not look at the second link? It was ~20 years after Isshin gave up his powers that Grand Fisher lost to Ichigo and became a mock Arrancar.

Seriously, what is up with your concept of time here?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #42
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Um...did you not look at the second link? It was ~20 years after Isshin gave up his powers that Grand Fisher lost to Ichigo and became a mock Arrancar.

Seriously, what is up with your concept of time here?
You missed my point, you are making it sound like it is concrete that this is twenty years before though. Kubo could of easily said twenty years ago but he says in the not so distant past. It hasn't been stated within this flashback the actual timeframe. He went back a bit further to show Isshin's background.

Last edited by apacolypz; 03-07-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #43
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
You missed my point, you are making it sound like it is concrete that this is twenty years before though. Kubo could of easily said twenty years ago but he says in the not so distant past.
It just happens to be a few days before Masaki saved him from the same hollow that killed 3 other shinigami. Notice how Kubo started this flashback, with the after effects of a battle with a hollow that was strong enough to defeat a captain of Isshin's power (Toshiro pointed out that Isshin would've been held back had he (a young genius 3rd seat almost done with his bankai training) and Rangiku went along), then follows up with the events leading up to that starting point.

This is a slightly less shitty way of pulling off in media res than Kishi did.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #44
apacolypz
ANBU

Ok I can see that....it's been a minute but I agree with what you're saying. The whole 2 days shit Isshin throws out.
Old 03-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #45
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Notice how Kubo started this flashback, with the after effects of a battle with a hollow that was strong enough to defeat a captain of Isshin's power (Toshiro pointed out that Isshin would've been held back had he (a young genius 3rd seat almost done with his bankai training) and Rangiku went along), then follows up with the events leading up to that starting point.
Which makes me think Isshin took on some Arrancar, or possibly the trio of Tousen, Gin, and Aizen. With Toshiro's statement of how strong/powerful Isshin is (and being a Captain), to have Isshin lose to some ground fodder is utter ridiculousness... but we are talking about Kubo here.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote